Hot GILF Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eleven inches...all for you, bitch."

"Oh God," I moaned a he went back to kissing me hard.

My hand barely went around half of his pitch-black shaft. As we kissed I began pumping him. As my outstretched hand slid up and down and twisted around the length of the long hooked-curve thrills shot through my body from stroking something so freakish. It had wide veins that ran all over it and the head was uncircumcised. This was also a first for me.

As I was jacking his ungodly shaped cock we went from our tongues frantically twisting across each other's to him sucking and biting my fat nipples. There was so much hunger between us. So much lust in the air. We stayed this way until he became impatient.

"This big, Nigga dick needs some sexy head bitch," he said in a stern tone as he pushed down on my shoulders.

He was aggressive, forcing me down. Taking his cue I squatted on my pumps. Darcell was so different from Jason, and Conor who were intensely sensual. I knew instantly that it was all about pleasuring him. I was there for one reason which was to please him. And if I didn't he would either make me feel his rath, or would be out of the penthouse in a second to his newest in-line fuck.

"Suck it bitch, and jack it with those spoiled, rich-ass hands while you suck me off too," he said in a commanding voice.

I went wild, sucking his huge hooked cock. My groans were one continuous serenade of worshiping his huge endowment. It was so wild, sucking his huge hook. Instead of being in the middle of his body I was to the left of his muscular thigh as my mouth sucked his huge cockhead at the end of his staggering, curved hook.

After a few minutes he grabbed my breast and started slamming his long hooked cock between them. The feeling of his long, silky cock sliding between my pendulous breasts had me spinning. As he slid his startling hooked cock between my tits shock-waves went through my body. When the hooked part of his cock would go between my tits it would spread my tits wide apart.

"Just wait till that big-ass hook is spreading your hot cunt bitch," he said in a commanding voice.

"Oh fuck," I groaned at the thought of it being inside my wet cunt.

"Cup your fuckin big-ass tits and watch this Nigga cock fuck," he demanded.

On his ordering me, I instantly cupped my breasts.

"That's it, bitch," he groaned as his huge, black hooked cock slid though my breasts.

It was an unbelievable feeling and a startling sight to watch something so black and so long sliding between my huge breasts.

During this time he would lean forward and we would meet for a hungry kiss. Our tongues would fly across each others as our mouths were open. As we kissed he continued to slice his giant penis through my breasts. This caused me to tremble.

"Oh God," I moaned. "that's gonna make me cum."

"Let that hot pussy cum, bitch. Cum for this big Nigga cock."

"Oh God," I moaned as I threw my head back and had a powerful orgasm.

As my body was in spasm, our tongues met for a frenzied kiss. The passion was so intense.

After ten minutes I felt him throb.

"Those huge fucking tits are makin this Nigga cock cum, bitch," he squalled.

"Cum, lover," I panted in a deep, throaty voice.

A few seconds later a powerful blast of cum shot way up in the air, going over my shoulder. I could hear the splat of his cum hit the tile floor.

Although he was extremely wide and certainly incredibly long it was his long, curved hook that was a staggering sight. I knew his cock was going to hit places inside me I never experienced before. The thought of that had me going wild.

After he came I continued to make love to his huge cock, running my tongue across his fat shaft and tracing along the incredible hooked curve. He stayed rock-hard as I kissed and sucked it passionately. After five minutes I felt him start to throb.

"Your real good, bitch. Now get ready to drink your first Nigga cock load."

Panting, I continued sucking like a woman possessed by evil.

"Fuck, bitch," he howled as hot cum began to jettison into my mouth.

As I drank his delicious, thick, seed I felt my entire body tremble.

"Cum with me, you fucking rich-ass slut," he snarled in a voice that sent shivers down my spine.

Looking up at him, my body lost control. Once again, his guttural words and aggressive, demands had me going crazy.

"You fuckin ready, bitch," he said in a tone that told me he was getting impatient, which was something I knew he wasn't accustomed to.

"Cumming," I shouted, as my body erupted.

I was cumming along with my young, black lover. I was drinking his hot seed while pumping his huge, curved shaft as I came in a flood. I was lost in ecstasy. Leaning forward he began kissing me hard. As he did he began pulling hard on my nipples. I was seeing stars as I was lost in pain and pleasure.

"Keep cumming, bitch," he said in a stern, demanding voice. "I knows your rich-ass pussy has a lot more cum in it," he snarled.

"Oh God," I howled, and for the next minute my body went into shock as an intense orgasm shot through me.

After cumming hard, he pulled me up to him and we began kissing. This time it was a deep, passionate kiss. Leaning forward to meet his mouth and tongue we were in a deep lovers kiss. I was sex crazed and moaning intensely as our tongues gently stirred across each others sensuously.

Taking him by the hand we headed up the marble staircase and went straight to my bedroom.

"That old fuck of yours share this bed?" he said with a grin.

I laughed in a sly way and said, "Yes."

For the next two weeks, Darnel and I fucked every second of the day. We would go hours at a time without taking a rest. His cock, or rather his Nigga cock, as he wanted me to call it, hit spots inside my pussy that no man ever had. The enormous hook in his cock spread me wider than even Jason who had a ten in girth. Each time he would fuck into me I would see stars. When he bottomed out his huge hook hit places inside me that caused me to erupt in the most violent orgasams.

Darcell was also tireless and had the most voracious sexual appetite. He could stay hard after multiple orgasms. I was untamed and lust crazed to the point of worshiping him, especially his long, pitch-black shaft.

Some of the most exciting times between us were when he would be behind me and I could see the two of us in a mirror. The contrast of our skin and seeing his long endowment enter my pussy, while his big, black hands cupped and played with my breasts was so electrifying.

It was so thrilling to hear him to say,

"Never had a pussy take every fuckin inch of me."

His excitement to fuck me deep and hard made me feel so special, that I could please him in a way no other female ever had. What truly drove him mad was when he could pound into my vagina at lightning speed and bottom-out right to the point where his large, hanging ball would slap against my ass. Of course, this was when I would cum in waves as his huge cock hit spots inside me, I never felt in my life.

At the end of the two weeks I knew I wanted so much more from him. Every few weeks when my husband went away on business, he would step out of the elevator and we would pick-up right where we left off. Kissing and fucking, and me worshiping his beautiful, huge-hooked black cock.

I would go to his performances and had to admit that it was so electrifying to be at a show watching Darcell, observing the energy and mass hysteria he created. Hearing words like nigga and bitches in every sentence almost every other word, along with phrases about killing and shooting wealthy white people, didn't thrill be, but I understood it was all about the culture. I also took notice to the countless young females that all wanted to fuck him. Watching him move about the stage in his saggy pants as he rubbed his hand alone his huge, curved cock had every teenage girls pussy on fire, including mine. I was quite sure, that with social media today that their wasn't a girl in the audience who didn't know about his huge, hooked cock. Inside I was glowing knowing that Id be fucking that huge, curved cock once the show was over.

I knew the look that excited him so I always dressed for the show in something that would catch his attention during his performance. A skin tight mini dress with an open back that was cut to the top of my ass and a plunging front that emphasized my 34G breasts and inch long nipples and with thigh high stockings and pumps. I always felt sexy and knew my look would be on the mind of the young black performer during the show.

After each show, going backstage found countless teenage girls vying for the rap stars attention, all wanting to fuck him. But it was always me who he steered into his dressing room where we kissed hotly as we ran our hands over each other's bodies. I always felt sexy that he wanted me over the countless teenage girls that wanted to fuck him. Being his first choice to fuck when he could have had hundreds of screaming teenage girls always drove me wild.

The limousine ride to my penthouse always started with us kissing hard, exploring each other's open mouths in a wild frenzy as our tongues lashed away at each other. For me it was so sexy and thrilling to be in the limousine with him after the show.

Kissing and playing with the young rap star after hearing him say that all he could think about during the show was fucking me and that my body drove him crazy.

Next came the thrill of him pushing the front of my dress to the sides and chewing on my inch long nipples as our guttural groans filled the air with animalistic cries of lust.

Hearing the teenage rap star groan about how huge my nipples were as he chewed and bit each aching one sent me into an earth-shattering cum. Then there was the excitement of having the young black rap star between my legs kissing my pussy as he grunted about how much he loved my cunt and that he couldn't wait to fuck me.

With his hands running up and down my stocking covered legs as his big, pouty lips kissed my pussy had me groaning like crazy. His skilled touch running up and down my nylons as he kissed my over-charged pussy always had me begging him to suck it.

Of course the second he began sucking on each of my long, hanging folds, then my engorged clit had me pushing down on my high heels,lifting my ass off the seat as I came in the most volcanic orgasms all over his pitch-black face. As my young, black lover made me cum over and over I went wild listening to him say that he couldn't wait to fuck me.

My delight always came when I had his huge-hooked cock in my hands. Pumping it up and down as his pitch-black cock contrasted with my white skin. Stroking his massive shaft as we kissed had my pussy boiling over and so many times made me cum just from the excitement of being with such a young and thuggish stud.

Kneeling on the leather seats then bringing his towering black shaft against my mouth, where I would kiss and worship it as I groaned heatedly about his massive size and that I couldn't wait to fuck it added to the intense-hot scene between us.

His explosive sexual hunger for my deep pussy always brought out the animalistic rage in him when he fucked me. His pray-drive that came out in him was unlike any sexual experience I ever had.

The combination of me being seventy six and him being eighteen, along with me big a well-educated and well-heeled, wealthy white woman and him being a street thug who spent years behind bars made for an explosive sexual encounter between us every time we fucked. Staying in bed and fucking non-stop for days was pure lust.

Being dressed in stockings and heels and in garters with the laciest sheer bras and tiny thongs always made me feel so empowered and so sexy as he fucked me groaning like crazy about how hot a fuck I was.

The contrast of me being elegantly dressed in the finest, expensive lingerie and him wearing ghetto designer cloths with sagging pants and untied construction-type boots, always added to the thrill of our taboo fucking. To Be Continued... PS. For ALL the pitiful-lonely haters out there, I now have the last-laugh, as I have prevented you from writing any negative comments...HaHaHa

12