Hot Nerdy Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I fingered her, the scent of Melissa's pussy started to permeate the air. At first, it was faint but wetter she got the more I could smell it. Her scent was intoxicating if it tasted half as good as it smelled then I would know what ambrosia tasted like. She trembled and let out a loud moan when I slipped a second finger into her. I was glad for the loud music downstairs to cover up how loud she was being. Melissa leaned forward and started to roughly kiss me as she gyrated her pussy up and down on my fingers. She humped so hard into my hand that it started to hurt to keep it in position, but I wasn't going to stop now. Her breathing and movements got even more erratic and she clutched at my dick as she jerked me off. Luckily for me, my precum lubed up her hand and while feeling a little rough, it also felt amazing. Her rough humping pressed the palm of my hand against the top of her pussy and I felt the little bump that I realized was her clit. Melissa shook at the contact so I continued to rub her clit while fingering her. Just when I was about to cum, she cried out "Oh fuck," and she started to shake on top of me as her orgasm rocked her body. I couldn't take my eyes off of her face contorted in pleasure and the way her tits jiggled back and forth. Melissa continued to jerk me off as her orgasm hit. Her fingers pressed along the sensitive underside of my cock; that combined with the sight in front of me was too much for me to handle and I started to cum all over her hand. Melissa slowly stopped humping my hand, and when her body relaxed, she collapsed on top of me.

We must have both been so tired after that and all the drinks we had because we fell asleep for 30 minutes. I woke up and we were hugging each other tightly. When Melissa started to stir, I woke her up further with a kiss.

"If only I could always wake up like that," she said. Melissa stretched and looked at her phone. "Come on, let's go back to my place," she said. We did our best to put our costumes back in order before we went downstairs. We ran into Hannah and she seemed to know what we had been up to from the look in her eyes.

Heather had offered for us to spend the night, but Melissa said that we could take a lyft home, but maybe some night in the future she said with a wink.

"Come on, let's go home," She said linking arms with me as we walked outside to our waiting lyft ride. Melissa couldn't take her hands off of me the whole car ride back to her house. I tried to hold back, but with how intensely we were making out and her hand pressing against my dick the whole time, I honestly didn't try too hard. When we made it back to her house I was fully hard and wanted nothing more than to explore my favorite teacher's body. I thanked the driver and said sorry for the P.D.A.

The driver said it was fine and how they have had to deal with worse. When she told me to have a Happy Halloween, it seemed like she knew what Melissa and I were about to do.

We held hands as we walked to her apartment. As she fumbled to get her keys out of her small clutch bag, I couldn't help myself and slid my hand under her skirt and grabbed her ass.

Melissa let out a little yelp. "Stop it, I am trying to focus," she said as she pulled her keys out. Rather than stop, I slid my hand down and pressed it against her pussy, feeling her warmth and wetness. She stopped fumbling with her keys and leaned against the door, pressing back against my hand. I knew we shouldn't be doing this in public, even if I was in a costume, it was still too risky, but after having a taste of the delights that Melissa and I could share in together, I couldn't control myself. I was done waiting. While I continued to rub her, I leaned forward and started sucking on her neck. She moaned and pressed back against me even more. I kissed my way up her neck, along her jawline, and then her lips. We made out for a time like this until we were both panting.

She broke the kiss and leaned back against me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the check. "So, are you going to let us in or what?" I asked her.

She turned and playfully hit me on the shoulder. "You were the one who distracted me," she said laughing. I let go of her and took a step back.

"There, now you are distraction-free," I said.

She unlocked the door and pulled me inside. "Come in you smart ass," she said. When we stepped inside, she threw herself back at me, pressing me against the door to close it as she kissed me fiercely. As we made out, she slipped her hand down inside of my pants and started to jerk me off. I was torn, I wanted to touch her all over at once and was so overwhelmed with the options before me. I wrapped an arm around her and started to squeeze her ass and rub her pussy with one hand, while with the other I pulled at the tied lace of her top. I pulled until it was loose enough to start to fall on its own. I admired how her tits were pushed up by her black lace bra and then slid a hand under it. I palmed her tit from that angle and started to play with it. Her nipple was hard the moment I first made contact with it. I had always enjoyed seeing bare-chested girls in porn, and the rare times of seeing a girl's nipple poking out of her shirt had always turned me on, but I had only ever attached a visual sensation to breasts since that was the only way that I had ever perceived them. There was no way for me to have known how satisfying it would be to finally feel how soft they were or the way her nipple was both soft yet firm as it poked into my hand.

Melissa moaned as I fondled her tit. I pulled my hand out from its awkward angle and then pulled her bra down and out of the way to finally free her tits. I paused and admired both of them. I reached for the breast that I had neglected before and played with it, enjoying the slight heft of it as I gently squeezed and lifted it. I ran my fingers around her stiff nipple and started to play with it. When I pulled on it she cried out. I leaned down and latched onto her nipple, sucking hard on it. Melissa inhaled sharply. I started to suck on them harder, enjoying the way her stiff nipple felt pressed against my tongue as I sucked hard on it.

Melissa gently pushed me away from her and held my hand. She led me to her bedroom, and guided me down onto the edge of the bed. She kissed me she slipped a hand down inside of my pants and started to jerk me off again. She stopped kissing me and straightened up, putting her breasts at eye level to me. She pressed her large breasts forward and shook them side to side. Her soft breasts brushed across my face with her stiff nipples tracing along my face. I timed it right and caught one her nipples in my mouth for a brief second as it passed by.

Melissa grabbed at the bottom of my shirt and started to take it off of me. As I was helping pull it passed my head, I felt the tickle of her fingers on my stomach as grabbed at the top of my pants. I was nervous and excited about being fully naked in front of a woman for the first time. I felt my cock spring free from my pants as she pulled them down. Melissa got down on her knees in front of the bed.

"It looks so good," she said as she held my erection gently at the base and looked up at me from past it.

"It does?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it is so big and hard in my hand," she gently stroked it, "But I wonder what it would be like," she paused, and then with each word leaned a little closer, "in my mouth." She said. Before I had a chance to respond she pressed her lips forward, gently enveloping the head of my cock inside of her mouth. I Inhaled in shock at how good it felt. She then swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, pressing it against my sensitive head, causing me to moan as I let go of my breath.

I watched in fascination as inch by inch my cock disappeared behind her soft lips as Melissa slowly took my seven inches into her mouth. She struggled for a moment to get the last of it inside and gagged a little before she relaxed her throat and took me the rest of the way in. I had never liked watching deep throating in porn, I always felt sorry for the girls, but the feeling and sight of it happening to me was more intense than I thought. Her mouth had already felt amazingly soft, moist, and warm, but when my cockhead entered into her throat all of those feelings were amplified even more.

Melissa froze there for almost a minute, and then she pulled back to catch her breath. She slid her lips all the way back just the tip of my head, caught her breath, and then took my whole cock back into her mouth in a couple of bobs. The next time she was able to take it fully in just one quick motion, my dick popping into her throat again but she didn't gag this time. She held it there for longer this time. Now that she had gotten a feel for my dick, she seemed a lot more confident as she increased the speed and suction as she blew me.

I wanted it to last forever, but fucking Melissa's mouth felt too good and I could feel my orgasm starting to build. I wanted to warn her, but I was struggling to find the words to say and the ability to speak from how good it was feeling. Right when I was about to open my mouth, Melissa started to massage my balls while she deep throated me again. I grunted my best warning to her, but she continued to blow me as my load shot into her mouth. Melissa let out a surprised "mumph," around my cock. The vibrations felt amazing. I became super sensitive as I came and felt it when she swallowed my load. It made me shudder in pleasure. To my surprise, Melissa continued to gently massage my balls and wrapped her lips around my head. She then jerked me off, maintaining upward pressure to milk all of my cum out of me. She made eye contact with me as she sucked hard on my dick one last time before pulling off of it with a pop sound.

I collapsed back onto the bed and held my head up with my arms folded underneath it as I stared up at the ceiling. I was in shock that I finally had my first blow job, and it was from my teacher. Melissa climbed up onto the bed beside me and held me, planting kisses on the top of my head and gently touching me.

"Sorry, I should have warned you when I was about to finish. It just felt too good."

"It's ok, so what did you think?" She asked.

"It was amazing, you were amazing. I never knew that anything could feel so good before," I said.

We lay there cuddling and caressing each other for a bit. As the minutes passed, I noticed how Melissa kept on kissing my neck and how her touches kept on straying closer to my dick. I traced around her breasts with a fingertip, working my way slowly inward and then started to lightly fondle her. She kissed her way up my neck and towards my lips. For a moment I was scared, I didn't want to taste myself on her tongue. I almost pulled away, but then fought through that feeling. I didn't want to shy away from our intimacy now and put a damper on what we were building towards. I kissed her passionately as I started to play with her nipples again. My fear had been for nothing, there was only a slight taste leftover in her mouth from my cum, but for the most part, I couldn't really taste it.

I started to kiss and suck on her neck as I trailed my hand down lower. I sucked hard at the nape of her neck and she shivered and moaned so I kept on doing it. I was afraid of leaving a hickey on her neck, but at the same time, the thought of leaving a love mark on Melissa and getting one from her intrigued me. I knew that we couldn't be public with our relationship, yet I still wanted some sort of reminder that tonight really happened.

Melissa's panties were damp from her arousal when I slipped my hand inside of them. I found her pussy easier this time and slipped a finger inside of her. I explored her pussy slowly and every now and then pulled my finger back out to rub her clit. While I played with her, she lightly jerked me off. At first, it just felt good like a massage, but the more I pleasured her and the more she touched me, the quicker I started to recover from my recent orgasm.

When I was almost fully hard Melissa whispered into my ear "I want you inside of me." I froze up, not believing what I was hearing.

"I want you too," I finally managed to say. Melissa scooted so that she was in the middle of the bed. She unzipped her skirt and took that and her top off so that she was just in her bra and panties. She lay there for a moment, letting me take in her beauty. What I wouldn't give to have a photographic memory and the ability to draw such beauty. She undid the clasp at the front of her bra, freeing her tits.

"Can you help me out?" she asked me. With trembling hands, I grabbed at the hem of her panties and started to pull them down. Melissa lifted up her ass to make it easier for me. The panties clung to her moist lips, holding back for a moment as I pulled them partially down her thighs before they finally pulled away from her pussy. From watching porn, I wasn't used to seeing much pubic hair, while her pubic hair wasn't unkempt, it was more than I was used to seeing. It was trimmed away from her pussy so that I could see it in all of its glory. Her pussy looked so tight, with just a slight amount of her pink lips visible. I finished pulling her panties free and set them at the end of the bed.

She spread her legs, her pussy opening up to give me even a better view. I was so close to losing my virginity, I wanted so badly to give it to Melissa, but as I looked at her pussy, I had one more moment of curiosity I wanted to quench before moving on to the main thing.

Melissa seemed confused when I started to lay down in front of her. I lowered my mouth to her pussy and stopped just a few inches from it and inhaled. Her pussy smelled so strong, but in such a good way, like the sweet and slightly musty aroma of a garden of flowers. "What are you doing?" Melissa asked.

I answered her by sliding my tongue along her lips. Melissa moaned at the contact. My first lick had been hesitant, but once I realized that she tasted even better then she smelled I started to lick harder. As I licked along her inner lips her wetness and taste increased. I loved the way her inner lips felt under my tongue; I couldn't get enough of their silky smoothness. It reminded me of how good her mouth felt wrapped around my cock, but I knew that this would feel even better. I pressed my mouth against her pussy and pressed my tongue in as deep as it would go and licked along the top of her pussy. Melissa grabbed roughly at my hair and moaned. I pressed forward so that I couldn't breathe and licked as hard as I could. The more I licked the more of her juices came out and I was addicted, if I could have stayed there forever, I would have, but after a minute I had to pull back to catch my breath.

I saw at the top of her pussy the little change in her pussy lips that allowed me to just barely make out the pearl-like shape of her clit. I licked it and her entire body spasmed. I kept on doing it, causing her to continuously shake. As I licked her clit, she rocked her hips in time with my tongue to increase how hard my tongue pressed against her clit. Her breathing became increasingly ragged and her moaning drove me to keep on licking harder. As she humped and gyrated her pussy into my face, she also used her handhold in my hair to hold my face against her. I switched between licking her clit and driving my tongue inside of her. Melissa humped even harder against my face as her moaning seemed to be reaching its crescendo. My tongue was getting sore but I pressed on. "Oh, Justin yes, keep on licking me, don't stop!" I licked as hard as I could and was about to have to stop when she let out the loudest moan yet and started to roughly hump against my face. Every time I licked her clit it caused her to shake all over again. She squeezed her thighs around my face as she tensed up.

As Melissa started to calm down, she pulled me away from her pussy and up on top of her. I was surprised when she kissed me deeply, her tongue entwined with mine. She then kissed around my mouth and sucked on my lips, lapping up every trace of her juices. The passionate kisses gave way to cute and intimate ones as Melissa's orgasm ended. She looked up at me with a smile on her face and her eyes were full of happiness.

"What?" I asked, smiling back.

"That was the first time anyone has ever done that for me. I haven't had a lot of boyfriends and... while they never really seemed to care about satisfying me," she said.

"While they were missing out. I loved doing it for you, you taste amazing," I said. Melissa started to kiss me again. While we gently made out, she fondled my dick and kept me hard. After about ten minutes of this, she started to jerk me off more seriously and her kisses became deeper.

Melissa stopped jerking me off and positioned the tip of my dick at her entrance. Even this tiny amount of contact made my cock twitched with excitement. Melissa sucked on my neck and made her way up to my earlobe. When she was done nibbling on it, she said huskily in my ear "I want you inside of me, but wait." Melissa reached into her nightstand table and brought out a small unopened pack of condoms. She opened the box and ripped one free from rest. She used her teeth to rip open the condom and then reached down between us and started to roll it down my shaft. I wished that she hadn't pulled out a condom, I wanted to lose my virginity with full contact between us, but I was thinking enough with my actual head that I knew we needed to be careful.

Her pussy wrapped around my cock as I pushed forward. The condom reduced what I was feeling, but was thin enough to where I could feel most of the sensations, especially her warmth and tightness. I bottomed out inside of her. I looked down, still in disbelief that this was really happening. I pulled out till just the tip was inside of her and then fully thrust inside of her. I kept on doing this, slowly increasing my speed. Every time I pulled out her pussy seemed to grip my erection, adding to the friction as I pulled out.

I was glad that I had already come earlier, otherwise, I would have cum inside of Melissa's tight pussy after a few strokes. It was awkward at first thrusting into her, but she guided me by grabbing my ass and pushing me in and out of her. As I started to build up speed and get into a rhythm, I started to feel my orgasm building. I did my best to try and slow it down, but everything about this moment was turning me on so much. While I knew that the condom was reducing the pleasure I was feeling, I was also glad for it because it was helping me last longer. I seemed to stay at that starting point where my orgasm was building, but it was advancing slowly from there.

At first, Melissa rocked her hips slightly as I thrust inside of her, but as I sped up my thrusts, she started to hump harder against me. I loved the way she moved her body in time with mine, the way when our bodies would collide her tits would bounce, and the sound of our bodies pressing together.

She clutched at my ass as I pounded inside of her. Her nails dug into my skin but the pain also felt good somehow. With each thrust, Melissa humped roughly up against me and pulled me into her so that I was going as deep as possible into her. She started to moan with every exhale as her breathing became shallow. She humped up against me, but this time instead of pulling back she started to rock her body with me inside of her doing short thrusts. Melissa squeezed me into her and took over thrusting up against me, her lithe body rippling as she expertly fucked me. Melissa let out a cry and she started spasming. I was close to cumming but I wasn't sure if she was having her orgasm yet and I don't want to finish early. "Are you...?" I started to ask and then grunted when one of her thrusts nearly made me cum.