Hot Tub Private Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure I am. I told you I was. I like watching you in our house."

"It's such a turn on listening you invite a guy over for sex."

"What about his new project manager?"

"He has possibilities. I was really surprised when I went to Derek's room and Steve answered the door."

"What about the other guys?"

"I don't think William will be coming back. He was here to meet with their client to kick-off the project." She continues, "Chris is going to end by default. But there's still time. You should be the one to give him a call. You guys seem to get along."

"When is your next training session with Eric?"

"Training session. That's a good expression for what we did. He was a curiosity fuck. You know how he hit on me. I heard some of the women talk about Eric and some of the other young guys in the sauna. I thought I would see for myself."

She says to her husband in a coy voice. "I guess I'll have to find new adventures."

"I would like that."

She asks, "What about Pete?"

"You can do anything you want with Pete."

"Really? I'm surprised since he lives across the street. Sooner or later other neighbors are going to notice."

"So what? All they can do is talk. Other than some cookouts we don't hang out with anyone. Besides, Pete's not a threat."

"A threat?"

"You like an authoritative older man. Pete just wants to fuck you. He's not going to ask you to leave me or anything crazy."

"And you think another guy is going to fall for me?"

"I don't think you realize how sexy and uninhibited you are. When you and I first had sex, I didn't want anyone else. When we were dating I didn't have sex with anyone else, even though had my cuckold fantasies."

"I hadn't thought of it that way."

"I know you are going to go solo. You already have with other men. I fantasize looking out our bedroom window and watching you walk across the street. You walk to the front door, ring the doorbell, Pete answers and you go inside."

"Then what happens?"

"After relaxing in their family room, he leads you downstairs."

"That was so erotic after fucking in the hot tub leading us downstairs to the bedroom. You're right, I want to do that some more." She sips her wine and says in her sexy voice. "All this talk about other men is making the wife horny. She wants to finish her wine while her cuckold husband services her."

The young couple go inside to their family room

This is the end of the Private Game Series but not the end of adventures of Lynn and her willing cuckold husband.

12