Hot-wife Enigma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy asked, "Ok...so what are you asking?"

Susan unbuttoned her slacks and bluntly responded, "You want those laptops don't you? Well Nancy, what I'm asking is for you to eat my pussy. If you do a good job, consider it done. Are you in?"

Nancy was quite taken back by such a bold request and thought to herself that Susan was really taking a chance on her quid pro quo request knowing she could be in big trouble if Nancy reported it. However, Nancy had never been with a women and the idea not only intrigued but also aroused her. Susan might have been a bitch, but she was a very attractive bitch. The moistness between Nancy's legs made her decision easy, "Sure. Do you want to get a hotel room or right here?"

Next, the buttons on her blouse were coming apart when she answered, "Everyone is gone. I have a nice leather chair right here. I think we will be good...I just hope you are."

After pulling off her slacks and panties, Susan slid down in her chair and put one foot up on the edge of her desk. Her shaven smooth pussy was exposed and a large one it was. Large was the term to describe the opening not the lips as it was evident that childbirth had not been kind causing her folds to bow outward in the shape of a heart.

In her nice clothing, Nancy was hesitant but Susan prodded, "Are you coming down or not? There is plenty of room on the floor right here in front of me." She then began sliding her finger up and down the crease and added, "Ooo, I'm wet. Come give it a little taste."

Nancy was able to sit Indian style with her legs crossed directly in front of Susan. The chair was a roller and Susan moved forward until her crotch was in Nancy's face. Using the identical techniques in which she enjoyed, Nancy licked the same way. She first started with those outer folds before tongue flicking her clit. It was juicy and smelled erotically strong. The more Nancy ate it, the more she was turned on.

When Nancy's face submerged deeper into her bald pussy trying to better tongue fuck her, Susan gasped, "You are going to make me cum! Oh God, just like that! Lap it up baby!"

As she got close to an orgasm, Susan put her other foot up on the edge of the desk and her hand on the back of Nancy's head, "Ohhh! Ohhh! Put your nose in it! Ohhhh, yesss! Just like that! Now lick my asshole while you do it! Ohh! Ohhhh! I'm close!"

Nancy was all over the place licking and slurping both orifices. Susan lifted her ass off the chair and let out a loud shriek when she orgasmed! Nancy felt every twitch of her quim around her tongue which only made her lick harder. When the twitching stopped, Nancy inserted three fingers into Susan's naturally gaped pussy and concentrated on her clit. While sucking and vibrating the hooded nub, three fingers eventually transformed into half her entire fist.

"Oh! Aughh! I'm cumming again! Aughhh! Aughhhh! Aughhhhhhhhh!" Susan screamed.

Nancy pulled back and with her shiny, lady juice covered lips asked, "How was that?"

Susan grinned, "That was amazing. You don't know how long I have needed that. I want one more so let me do you."

Nancy's pussy was so wet, her panties were sticking to it under her pants. She was glad for Susan's suggestion. It was a time saver because Nancy was able to slip her own slacks off without removing her strappy high heels. While undressing, Susan carefully moved her desk items to each side, creating a path in the middle. Nancy sat up on the desk wearing only her bra and heels.

Susan pulled the bra down allowing Nancy's boobs to pop out. Susan stooped and sucked each nipple until it was hard as steel. Susan had Nancy lay back on the desk with her feet up. Sitting back down in her chair, Susan held the under part of Nancy's thighs and began licking her.

Nancy exhaled in pleasure, "Mmmmmmm!"

Susan ate her pussy like a cat licking her young. That warm spongy tongue felt incredible. Just as Nancy was about to climax, Susan took the half full water bottle off her desk and proceed to stick it up her own vagina. She was using it as a homemade "dildo" and Nancy could hear the crunching of the plastic every time she shoved it in. That only aroused Nancy more and within a minute, she began trembling in orgasm in Susan's mouth.

Susan stopped licking Nancy and let out her own squeal, "Eeeeaughhhhh! Ohhhh! Oh, my! Wow!"

Susan went back down on Nancy and repeated everything until they both came again. The entire situation was very intense and erotic. When Nancy left the school, she was content with her "negotiating" skills not to mention her satisfied pussy. She told Joe all about it and he was so aroused that he ate her out for an additional 30 minutes and three more orgasms before fucking her missionary style. He grunted and unloaded so hard inside her that his asshole felt like it completely locked up. They both slept like a rock.

On Friday, Nancy fixed breakfast for everyone before heading to work wearing her cute scrubs and crocs. After work, she was going to run by Ed's used car lot and see if she could negotiate a lower price for the delivery van for the Veterinary Clinic. After another uneventful shift, she pulled into the lot.

Ed himself showed her the van which had over 100,000 miles on it but was perfect because the back was cleared out except a storage bench that was custom built along the left side. There was room for the animal cages and medicines but he was asking eight thousand dollars for vehicle.

"You want to take me for a test drive?" Nancy cooed to Ed.

"Sure thing," he replied before getting the keys from one of the salesmen. He drove Nancy around town and continued to talk about the van while she was scheming on how she was going to bring the asking price down.

To Nancy, Ed was unattractive. He was 50 years old, short, heavy, and wore his clothes very sloppy judging by his upper white inner pockets showing from pants that were clearly too small for him. His shirt was partially untucked and had a coffee stain near the second button. His greasy hair was too long and the outdated mustache was as cheesy as they came. Right away she thought of him as a nerdy slob.

In spite of his appearance, Nancy knew she had a job to do. She thought about how Susan had gotten her way with her the previous night and knew it would be even easier convincing the virgin car salesman. She knew she wasn't going to fuck him and a handjob would probably not be sufficient to close the deal.

Nancy smiled at Ed and showed off her pouty lips, "We really like it but your asking price is too high. Is there anything that can be done to persuade you to lower it?"

"I really need the eight grand to...," he responded before Nancy interrupted him, "Pull over in that parking lot. I want to see how spacious the back is again."

Ed pulled over and shut the van off. She climbed over the console and walked around in the back with her head ducked. Ed joined her while she pretended to not know, "Is that bench sturdy? Can it be sat on?"

He sat down and answered, "See. It can hold up to 600 pounds."

Nancy sat down and scrunched herself up against him, "It is perfect. I think we might be able to make a deal if you can just come down on that price just an itty bitty." She unbuckled his belt and with a mighty tug, took it completely off of him. He swallowed loudly as she seductively unbuttoned his pants, "If only there was another payment I could give you that might help you change your mind." She took off her crocs, knelt and put her knees on them between his legs before going in for the kill, "Raise up Sweetie, let's get these pants down."

Ed lifted his hind end and Nancy help yank them down to his ankles before doing the same with his boxers. Ed's belly was large and his penis was extremely small. It looked like a one inch nub protruding from his crotch. Tilting her head sideways, she easily engulfed it. He involuntarily shifted his constricted legs while enjoying the sensation. When his cock was fully erect, it measured four inches and was very easy for Nancy to suck. She continued to bob her head until she felt on her tongue the throbbing cum surges marching up the shaft.

He was so close to cumming and Nancy stopped sucking and asked, "You think maybe we can take this van off your hands for four thousand?" He was breathing hard and very anxiously countered, "OK, six!"

She smiled, "Five thousand and you have a deal."

He agreed and she returned to sucking his cock. His entire body was squirming and he bellowed, "Here it comes!"

Just as he began to grunt, thick ropes of sperm jolted out of his small erection and into the back of Nancy's throat. She never slowed down and kept a tight lip seal, carefully catching every drop. It felt so good that Ed kept shivering long after he stopped spurting. Using two fingers, Nancy squeezed the base to empty the shaft entirely.

When she raised her head from his lap, her mouth was full of foul, bitter semen. Not wanting to be rude, she swallowed the warm thickness trying not to wince. With the after taste fresh on her breath, Nancy thanked Ed for the new price and he thanked her for the amazing blowjob.

He drove them back to dealership and Nancy first called Marvin to let him know the van was a done deal before heading home. Walking in the house, she kissed her husband with an open mouth and he responded, "Hun, you know I say this out of love but you need to brush your teeth."

She laughed and whispered, "You are right. That was a strong batch of cum from that cock I just sucked off. I will be out in a minute."

Joe loved her filthy talk and while at dinner, Nancy shared the details of her negotiation adventure but used code words in front of the boys. They had ordered a pizza but her oldest son James only ate one piece as he needed to make the weight requirement for the next morning wrestling invitational. The family enjoyed the evening together but went to bed early because they all needed to be up early.

Saturday morning arrived and Nancy was the first one up. She showered, curled her hair, put on her makeup and jewelry while smelling amazing. The outfit she chose was her tight black yoga pants over a white thong to accent her round ass, a school hoodie and a cute pair of crimson canvas tennis shoes.

It was a large tournament. There were four mats all connected on the gym floor with four matches taking place simultaneously. There were 8 referees and they would all rotate by officiating for 30 minutes then resting for 30 minutes. James had won his first match but the score was closer than Nancy believed it should have been. She thought the cute referee had missed a couple of calls. James also won his second match but when the first referee appeared again during his third match, Nancy couldn't help but show frustration.

She snapped her head to Joe, "Did you see that? That was a reversal and he missed it!"

James ended up losing by two points and Nancy had seen enough. The referee left the floor and headed to the coaches office that had been converted into a resting area for the officials. She told her husband, "I will be right back. I'm going to have a couple of words with that guy."

She walked down the steps and Joe smiled because he knew if that official saw Nancy's hot ass in those pants like he was staring at, the official would definitely see things her way. Nancy knocked on the door, and that same official answered then stepped into the hallway. She introduced herself and he did as well. Barry was taller than he looked on the floor, more muscular and more handsome. He was 34 years old, a former college wrestler who wanted to stay close to the sport so he became an official. She asked him if there was somewhere they could go for privacy.

He was confused but because of her good looks, had no problem with taking her to the weigh-in locker room. That room was used to not only weigh-in the wrestlers, it was used to house extra wrestling equipment such as tape, singlets, and a couple of rolled mats. When they stepped in that room, Barry closed the door behind them.

Nancy said, "I am the mom of the kid wearing the red and gold you just finished with. I think you are a good official but you are missing some things. In round one, you missed that escape and in round three, that reversal."

He became defensive but wanted to keep the conversation light, "Nancy is it? I am doing the best I can out there. I have been a wrestler and official for a long time. If you must know, my wife and I have been having problems and this morning we had a huge fight. Maybe my concentration might not be where it should be."

She smiled devilishly and grabbed his crotch, "Maybe you just need something to help you focus more. I think you should pull these down and let your aunt Nancy help you out."

At first, Barry resisted but with persistence from Nancy, he pulled his pants down to his knees exposing a gorgeous shaped cock that pointed upward in excitement. It was just under 7 inches with a head that was plump and rigid. For the second time in two days, she had a stranger's hard penis in her mouth, sucking it like a baby with a pacifier.

She stopped then tugged on his spit covered hard-on and directed him, "Lay down here on your back."

After lying on the hard floor with his pants around his ankles, Nancy stood overtop his cock. She had her tight yoga pants down only to her knees just in case they had to stop quickly because of a door what wouldn't lock. She looked like a drunk girl in a field squatting to pee. Barry kept his elbows on the floor but lifted his red and green sweat band forearms and hands so she could hang on to her.

Nancy's bottom was hovering over Barry's cock. She lowered herself so he could hold his erection upward until it slid into its target. She wiggled her ass until the head parted her folds and the shaft was completely submerged. Both sets of hands locked and their wedding rings looked as though they were a couple while she bounced up and down on his cock.

They were both moaning in unison. His smooth shaft was creating the perfect friction on her inner walls and those walls created the perfect orifice for his shaft. With Nancy's ass slamming down on his balls, he announced, "I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?"

She chirped, "Don't you dare. I'm getting close."

He growled, "Fuuuuuck! Aughhhh! I'm sorry but I'm going right now! I can't hold it! Ohhhhhh!"

After he had finished cumming, Nancy continued to ride. She knew his cock would stay hard for a few more minutes and when she picked up the pace, her hoodie strings were bouncing along with her until she followed Barry in an incredible orgasm. She stopped bouncing and sat down on it to enjoy every ounce of inner pleasure.

When both were finished, his eyes were half closed while she raised up off his cock. In spite of a large cum droplet plopping down on his belly, she quickly pulled up her thong and stretchy pants. She left the room to join her husband.

When she sat down next to him, Joe looked at her and commented, "Why are you all flushed and sweating?"

She giggled, "Let's just say that referee should be much more focused now. Let's also say I might be more relaxed watching the rest of James's matches."

Joe chuckled because he knew exactly what Nancy had done but he was going to wait until they got home to hear the details. James finished the tournament third in his weight class and the family went out for dinner afterwards.

That night in bed, Joe fucked Nancy while she told him all the details not only with the wrestling official but recapping all her adventures for the week. Joe came twice just hearing it and they drifted off to sleep.

When the alarm sounded on Sunday morning, Nancy shook him, "Time to get up."

Joe rolled over and smiled, "I think I might just stay home again this week. I will wait for you to come home and tell me all about Peter's sermon and how he not only helps you get closer to God but also how he helps you call out God's name when you're together."