Hot Wife in Cancun

Story Info
Cancun Trip Stretches Sexual Boundaries.
16.6k words
4.58
186.4k
221
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess the best way to begin this story is to start at the very beginning. I was born in Illinois – just kidding, I'll at least fast forward to when I first met Linda. During my senior year in college, I was a Residence Assistant which required me to be on campus a few weeks prior to classes beginning for training and to assist during the orientation of the new students.

Linda was transferring in as a junior and was a real head turner. One of the best parts about being a Residence Assistance, besides getting your own room and being paid, was the fact that you needed to be at the orientation sessions, so it gave you a great opportunity to check out the new talent before the other students returned to campus.

As I mentioned, Linda was definitely one of the new young ladies that was getting the most attention. She was a stunning brunette, with beautiful blue eyes and sensuous lips. The first time I saw her, she was wearing jeans and I have never seen an ass that looked so good in denim. Over the next couple of days of orientation week, I was also blessed to see her in shorts and was amazed at how long and sexy her legs were. Her breasts appeared to be "B" cups, which were actually perfectly proportionate to her tight little body.

She was far and above the girl I most wanted to get into her pants in terms of the new students, so I set out to meet her quickly during the orientation week. Over the next few days, I did get a few chances to talk with her a bit and we really hit it off.

Although I started out on a quest to quickly get into her pants, I soon found out that she was a very prim and proper girl that was still a virgin. By the time I was able to break her virginity, over 2 months later, I was falling in love with her and we were inseparable from then on. We got married after she graduated and began what has been an incredible marriage and partnership.

Over the years, I think she has gotten even more beautiful. She still has those long sexy dancer legs and her face has gotten even more stunning as she has matured into a woman. Her incredible ass still looks amazing – it's filled out some, but now gives her a perfect hour glass figure. I've saved the best for last. After having four children, her breasts plumped up a bit to where they are now a perfect size C/D. They have a slight upward curve and the most incredibly sexy areolas and nipples I have ever seen.

Linda has continued to be very prim and proper, always wearing age appropriate clothing and what looked respectable for a mother. Our sex life was great, but pretty standard when we were first married, as I had only had one other sexual partner and as I mentioned I was the first and only for Linda. A few years after being married, we watched some porn we had found at my brother's house while we were house-sitting and that led to reading erotic stories through the web or in Penthouse Letters.

That led us into exploring different positions, including oral sex. Over time we introduced some role playing or fantasies into our love making, but it was always just between us. During one of our role playing sessions, we pretended she was doing a sexy photo shoot for me and I played the part of the photographer. Linda began by wearing a sexy two piece lace teddy.

She has modeled professionally, so she definitely knew how to strike a pose which would harden any guy's cock. As we really got into our roles, she eventually removed her top exposing her perfect breasts. As she laid on our bed in only her pink panties, I snapped a few pictures of her incredible body. I could not get her to drop her panties, so I eventually dove in between her legs and went to work licking out her pussy. After an incredible love-making session, we went about our normal day with the key being that she did not ask me to delete the pictures.

A few days later, as I looked at one of Linda's full body shots, showing off her long tan legs, pink panties and amazing breasts, I had remembered a website that I had seen previously that showed pictures of women's breasts and allowed the viewers to rate and write comments. For the first time, I suddenly had the urge to let someone else see her breasts, even if it was only online with her faced blurred out. So, I posted one of her pictures and monitored the reaction over the next few days.

Obviously, I know I am biased about how amazing she looks, but I was not surprised at all with the results her picture was generating. She was easily the highest new ranked picture and had dozens of comments ranging from complimenting her for her perfect body to what they would like to do to her. As I read the comments each night over the next few weeks, my cock was throbbing just seeing how other guys were reacting to Linda's picture. So, I decided to take a big chance and show her what I did and also the comments that were being left on her picture.

To my surprise, although she was a little upset when I first showed her the picture on the website, I could tell that she was getting aroused reading the comments. The bigger thing though was since she continued to have one of the highest rated pictures on the site, I think for the first time that she realized how sexy her body was and how incredible her breasts were. Even though I always told her she looked amazing, she always commented that I had to say that since I was her husband. The next few times we role played or fantasized, it involved her wearing sexier clothing while we were out of town and how other guys would be checking her out.

After that, she would bring more revealing clothes whenever we traveled, as long as there was no chance that we'd run into someone we knew, as she was still very prim and proper. On one of our next yearly getaways for just the two of us, we went to an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica. We spent most of our time sunbathing by the pool, but when we used the beach we had noticed that a few women were topless. On our second to last day we were there, I begged her to go topless on the beach.

She finally agreed under the condition that we would sit down at the end of the beach where there were less people. My cock felt like it was going to explode when she first uncovered her perfect breasts for all to see, although unfortunately we were at least 50 feet away from anybody else. During the course of the next few hours, a few people walked by and although I was a bit jealous having other guys check out her tits, I was turned on more than enough to make up for any feelings of jealousy.

In bed that night, although she said it was no big deal and did not admit to knowing that she was being checked out, I could tell that she was aroused more than usual. So, I was only mildly surprised on our final full day when she said she'd like sunbathe on the beach again and that she would take off her top again if I wanted her to. The bigger surprise came when she led the way right to the area right in front of the resort that was most crowded and set up our chairs there.

She quickly removed her top, applied sunscreen and laid back for all to see. And let me tell you, dozens of guys were able to get a close up view of her perfect breasts as we sunned the next few hours. I found that if I pretended to be napping myself, with a ball cap and sunglasses on, the guys would get much more courageous and obvious that they were checking her out. Needless to say, we fucked like crazy that night, even though Linda again claimed not to have noticed anybody checking her out more than any of the other topless woman out there.

From there, over the next few years, I would plan whenever possible for our trips to include at least some opportunities for her to go topless. When cruise ships had a topless optional deck, we did a few of those, along with several other topless optional beach locations or resorts in the Caribbean. Over the years, Linda eventually became comfortable enough that she would walk around topless while on the beaches or resorts that allowed it.

Even though she was in her late-30's, she still turned the most heads. I would frequently wait until she fell asleep laying out and then walk to the bar or the water and just watch how much more bold the guys checking her out would become. From guys taking pictures of her to a guying tying his shoe just inches from her bare breast were just a few of the things I was able to witness. And the turn-on it would create knowing that these guys would be fucking their average looking wives later on while fantasizing it was Linda underneath them, would always lead to very passionate fuck sessions later that day.

While in Cancun a few years later, we went to a topless-optional club that is now called Temptation Resort. This resort was by far the most risqué we had been to and even had "R" rated pool games. Although Linda and I just watched most of the pool games, we still had a lot of fun. I also noticed that she had no hesitation to walk around the pool deck or the beach with her top off. Just watching guys checking her out had my cock rock hard for most of that trip.

On one occasion, I was in the pool as she walked past to go to the restroom and I overheard two guys commenting about her when she was out of range to hear them. They commented on how incredible she looked and that they would pay big money for a chance to fuck her or even work on her tits. That was probably a turning point for me on wanting to take this a little further, as I begin to fantasize more about other guys getting to maul her tits while I watched. For Linda though, going topless was still where the firm line was.

Over the next couple of years, we went to a few more beaches or resorts that would allow some level of topless sunbathing, so I'd at least get my fix for a few days each year. When we fantasized or role-played those type scenarios Linda would always get very turned on, but afterward she would always insist that it was just a fantasy and would never happen. It was leading up to one of my birthdays that I decided to ask for something a little different.

I told Linda that for my present, I would like the two of us to go to a resort of my choosing for 5 days. She immediately wanted to know what kind of resort and where and I simply replied that it was of my choosing. She finally agreed to it, but reminded me that going topless is as far as she would go, so I should not expect anything more. I agreed and even told her I would share the resort information once I figured it out.

Over the next few weeks, I was doing a lot of research online. I really wanted something similar to the resort we had gone to in Cancun from an entertainment perspective, but hopefully a little more upscale and classy. After consulting with a few different travel agencies that specialize in adult vacations, I settled on Desire Pearl Resort which also happened to be in Cancun. From what I was told, it was a little more upscale, but still had the "R" or "X" rated entertainment.

It was also clothing optional, but only by the pool and beach. I presented my selection to Linda and she was not crazy about it, but agreed since that is what I wanted. And she also made it a point that her swimsuit bottoms and probably mine too would remain on. I was fine with that and figured she may change her mind, but even if she did not, I'd get to see her parading around with her tits on display for 5 straight days.

I booked the vacation and anxiously counted down the days until we'd be flying out. The flight was uneventful, other than the fact that we were upgraded to first class due to my frequent flier status. There was another couple in first class that although she was not in the same league as Linda in terms of looks or body, I was secretly hoping that they would be staying at our resort, but my hopes were dashed when they shared with Linda where they would be staying.

We arrived at the resort and from the outside, it looked very nice. They had someone sit down with us and ask us questions about why we chose that resort and tell us some things to expect since it was our first time there. They tried to offer us a time share review, but Linda was very quick, yet polite, to respond that she doubted we'd be back. They walked us to the building with our room in it and we unpacked our bags. The room was fine with a balcony looking out over the ocean. I took a quick glance to see if I could see any bare breasts, pussies or slongs out there, but there was no sign of anyone roaming around naked.

We put our swimsuits on and decided to head for lunch. So far, so good I thought to myself as everything seemed quite nice. That changed as we walked past the pool towards the main restaurant. I could tell that Linda was not impressed with the amount of nudity. I don't recall seeing any women wearing tops and I'd say at least fifty percent of the guests were completely naked.

While we sat down having our buffet lunch overlooking the pool, Linda reminded me that she was not removing her swimsuit bottoms and preferred I did the same. Having noticed one guy in particular whose cock was soft and still bigger than mine when I'm fully erect, I was ok with that idea as well. My cock is definitely not tiny with it being just under six inches long with good thickness, but this guy had to be at least eight inches long soft. So, I was fine keeping covered up to at least keep some people guessing at what I was packing.

After lunch, we went to the far end of the pool, as the chairs around the activity area were already taken. It was probably not a bad thing though as it would allow us to ease into it a bit. We got into our chairs and Linda immediately removed her top and applied sunscreen. They had a few drinking games going on, so Linda and I just decided to relax a bit and recover from our flight earlier in the day. After an hour or so, I asked if she wanted to walk down by the beach to check it out and she agreed.

The problem with a resort like this is that most of the women that are willing to go naked, you have no desire to see them naked. I mean they are beautiful in their own way, many of them having tattoos and carrying a lot of extra weight, but they just don't do anything for me. Instead, watching other guys check out my wife's tight body, even though she still had her bikini bottoms on was the huge turn on. As we were passing two couples on the way to the beach, I noticed in particular how the guys checked out Linda. The couples were just standing up down by the water for all to see.

The women were having a conversation themselves, while the guys seemed to be checking out all of the ladies. When they saw Linda coming, their eyes were glued on her and one of them even offered up a "well hello beautiful" as we walked by. Linda ignored it and I just gave them a head nod.

I would later find out that these guys were named Buck, who happened to be the guy with at least eight inches of soft cock and TJ. Unlike their overweight spouses, each of these guys were in great shape and seemed to have egos to match since they were just standing there as if on display. Linda and I walked along the shore line and noticed that a couple was having a private photo session on a locked off pier.

Linda commented that if I still would like her to do a sexy photo shoot for me, that she'd consider doing it here and on the dock as it had a great view out to the open water or with the palm trees lining the beach. I told her that I'd definitely ask at the front desk about arranging one. After we left the beach, we decided to head back to our room and get cleaned up and prepared for dinner. As we prepared for dinner, we looked at the evening activities and noticed that the main activity this evening was an Erotic Circus.

We had a real pleasant dinner in the main dining room. It was refreshing to see that everyone was fully clothed, although the clothing was definitely more erotic than you'd see in most restaurants. Linda looked amazing in a deep plunge top that showed off her amazing cleavage and a nice mini-skirt.

After dinner, we went to the beach bar and had a couple of pre-show drinks. The Erotic Circus was not bad. Definitely not Cirque-du-Soleil, but still entertaining. The erotic part was definitely the outfits they wore which left little, if anything, to the imagination. On the way back to the room, we came upon the "party" hot tub. We stopped in our tracks when we got to within about 30 feet from it as it looked like a mini-orgy was going on. The hot tub itself could probably seat at least 20 people and very few of the people in the hot tub were just sitting. There were at least 6 couples engaged in very heavy make-out sessions or in two cases full out sex.

As we quickly glanced across the intertwined bodies, I noticed two women really going at it and they appeared to be the ladies that were with Buck and TJ based on the numerous tattoos that their bodies sported. I commented that we should move on, but that later in the week, we could come back to the hot tub on another night since it really seems to heat up. Linda laughed and told me that I would need to enjoy that myself as she had no intent to return to watch or participate in the orgy.

When we returned to the room, we decided to sit out on our balcony for a bit, as the temperature was perfect and it was very romantic as you could hear the waves hitting the shore. While we were out there, it was easy to forget we were at a clothing optional resort, but that changed when I asked Linda to assess our first day. She commented that the resort was actually pretty nice, but that she was just not into people being fully nude.

I told her that she must have been checking out other guys' cocks and that she had to admit that she liked at least some of what she saw. She started by saying that she just thinks it is kind of disgusting for people to be walking around without pants and to be sitting on chairs that we all use. When I pressed her on it a bit more, she finally acknowledged that sure there were some guys with very nice bodies and impressive looking cocks. She even mentioned the "Fabio-looking" guy on the beach that we walked past that had a huge cock. It dawned on me that she was referring to Buck, so I asked her if she'd like to see what his cock looked like when it was erect. Linda said the cock she wants to see erect is mine and thought we should get into our bed.

When we walked back into our room, I suggested that we role play a scenario with this Fabio guy and she agreed. I told her she needed to strip down to just her panties and lay on our bed imagining it was one of the chairs on the beach and she was getting some sun. I would ask her if she wanted a drink and head to the bar. At that time, Fabio would be walking by and notice her laying on her stomach there by herself, so he'd offer to rub some sunscreen on her as it appeared she was getting a bit red.

She was mesmerized by his chiseled looks and horse-sized cock and was barely able to say "ok". He grabbed the bottle of sunscreen and started on her back while using his strong hands to massage her as he was applying the lotion. As he finished her back and long legs he asked that she roll over. Just as I was about to continue, Linda interrupted me and said that she needed my cock now as she removed her panties. I tried to drop my head between her legs, but she grabbed it and said "just fuck me now". I obliged her as I slid right into her extremely wet pussy. She said she wanted to be on top, so we switched positions and she lowered herself onto my waiting cock.

Linda immediately began thrashing around as she rode my cock ultimately placing her hands on my knees while arching her back and giving me an incredible view of her perfect tits. She continued to grind her pussy into me until she climaxed in a powerful orgasm. Her body was still quivering a bit as she climbed off me and dropped her head to my still throbbing cock. Within minutes I was shooting my load down my very sexy wife's throat and she collapsed on to my chest and just said "wow".