Hot Wife Plays a Risky Game! Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Reggie pounded her hard, grabbing the sides of her beautiful ass, Pri felt her vagina stretched with immense pleasure as it fully engulfed his BLACK COCK. Then Reggie roared like a conquering barbaric beast as he was immensely turned on by Pri's begging to be black bred and by the sight of Pri's willing and forbidden thick married sexy ass as his BBC was pounding it senseless. Reggie yelled "YOU BEGGED FOR IT..... YOU GOT YOUR WISH.... I'M GOING TO KNOCK YOU UP PRI!" Then Pri felt it! She felt TORRENT AFTER TORRENT, JET AFTER JET, THICK ROPES AFTER ROPES of his thick gooey cum shooting like a hose deep inside her, filling her up, coating her womb completely, and she felt like she was drowning in pleasure.

As Reggie roared and moaned while he was unloading his black balls deep inside Pri, Pri also moaned loud: "YES! KNOCK ME UP! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.... I CAN FEEL YOUR BLACK SEED SPRAYING INSIDE ME. OMG IT'S TOO MUCH." With saying that, Pri had one of the BIGGEST WORLD-SHATTERING ORGASMS OF ALL after feeling his cum shooting inside her fertile womb. She felt his hot jets of black semen filling her up, making her whole body shudder with pleasure. Her own orgasms seemed to be her body's natural response to stimulate her vaginal walls to suck up as much of his Black Bull's semen as possible.

Afterwards, with his BBC still impaling her, Reggie collapsed on top of her, and the two of them hit the bed. With Reggie on top of Pri, they were lying flat on the bed. They breathed loud. Sweat was drenching both of their bodies. And their sweat intermingled during the act. It looks as if they got out of the swimming pool attached together. They remained in this position for about 15 minutes with Reggie, every so often, humping into her ass as he slowly fucked her.

Reggie pulled out of her and stood up with sweat drenched all over him, grinning as he watched Pri breathing heavily after the intense act of primal pleasure. He took one of the cameras and zoomed into her pussy while she was still lying down on her stomach. A huge glob of thick gooey cum oozed out of Pri and into the bed, creating a puddle on the bed.

"Well, it seems like you've just been impregnated by a black man. You've made my fetish a reality," he said, feeling proud of himself. "You're carrying my black baby now. And if you don't carry it to full term, I promise you, you will experience financial struggle. So, what do you say? Will you do it, Pri?" Reggie asked this while feeling victorious over having dominated and made his mark on a married woman of a different race who is also exotically gorgeous and incredibly curvaceous and seductive.

Pri was overwhelmed with mixed emotions and anxiety. She couldn't believe that she had just made such a massive decision in the heat of passion, one that would change her life forever.

But due to feeling a slight fear from Reggie's implied threat, Pri responded with a soft "Yes." "I will carry your black baby to full term."

Reggie's expression turned sly.

Reggie added "and you and your husband will raise my black baby well." Pri couldn't believe what was happening, but she was also, deep down, naughtily thrilled at the possibility of carrying Reggie's little black baby, a child who would establish a bond between her and this strong black man that nothing else could. Her naughty animalistic side knew that the baby would be a sign to her that she was seen as a PRIZE by a vile perverted alpha black man who sexually conquered her, despite her married status, and used her body for his pleasure and to procreate his black offspring.

She knew her life would never be the same again when she felt the weight of responsibility bearing down on her. She threw on her robe quickly.

She had made a decision that would change her life forever, and she couldn't resist the urge to ask, "What happens now?"

With a malicious glint in his eye, Reggie smiled. "Now, my little hot wife pornstar, the world will know that you are a black man's slut after you deliver my black baby." As Reggie spoke, his eyes beamed with pride.

"And what if I don't deliver your baby?" Pri asked, unclear about what they'd just done. "Then you get to see what happens when you break our agreement. Take this as a warning." Reggie replied, turning to leave. "Reggie wait!" Pri called out, feeling uncertain and nervous. Reggie turned back towards her.

"Are you sure you knocked me up?" Pri asked him softly but bluntly in front of the cameras recording them. At this point, Reggie's black cock was still 70% engorged and erect.

"Are you sure you knocked me up?" Pri asked once more, her head pointed toward the ground in a seductive yet nervous tone. Reggie laughed and nodded, "Yes, I am sure that I knocked you up. You were a slut for me, and now you're carrying my seed inside you." He said with a grin.

Pri experienced a range of feelings, including lust, fear, anxiety, and excitement. Remaining lustful, vulgar, and extremely naughty, Pri chose to play with fire. She removed her robe and let it fall to the floor, revealing to Reggie once more her gorgeous, voluptuous married forbidden body. With her head lowered, she uttered softly, "Can you guarantee it in front of the camera?"

Reggie knew what she meant and the sight of her naked body made his BBC twitch again. It felt good to have a hot wife begging for his seed.

"Ensure what?" Reggie asked, clearly interested.

Pri paused for a moment, taking a deep breath before answering. "Ensure that you truly knocked me up with your black seed," she replied, her voice hushed and tremulous.

Reggie stated, "Ah, I see," with a small smile. "So you want me to secure the fact that you're carrying my black baby, is that it?"

Pri nodded, her eyes then meeting his.

Reggie laid down on her bed, and his BBC was now 90% hard for her married naked body. He told her to get on top and sit on it and he told her to "shove my black seed deep into your married pussy using my BBC while you sit on it. That way we can make sure by seed is lodged in deep inside your pussy"

Pri slowly climbed on top and took him in her hands, feeling his thick BBC as she guided it to her entrance and carefully lowered herself onto it. She could feel the head of his black cock entering her and she slowly lowered herself down on it, feeling every inch of him filling her up.

Pri felt his BBC shoving his already deposited cum deep inside her womb ensuring its implantation.

She let out a deep moan, feeling every inch of his rigid piece of meat inside her.

Elsewhere, Maverick was watching this entire scene unfold through the camera. He knew what she was doing, and he couldn't help but feel both conflicted and aroused by the situation. He slowly edged himself as he watched this highly erotic interracial scene.

Pri started to ride Reggie, feeling his BBC pumping deep inside her.

She could feel the primal pleasure building within her as she felt every inch of his thick black meat fill her up completely.

His first load was already inside her, and now here she was attempting to milk his black cock for another load to ensure her black pregnancy in the ultimate forbidden act. At this point, she was all in, and wanted to fulfill Reggie's fetish to breed someone else's wife of a different race. She knew she was a Hot woman throughout her life, and she wanted to give this thuggish-looking, but not particularly attractive Black man the ultimate pleasure of breeding her with his black baby. She knew she was considered an unachievable prize by other men her entire life, and now Reggie, through his wicked ways, was able to fuck her bareback -- and she was allowing this even if it may result in her giving birth to a black baby that would shock the entire community and all those men, of her ethnicity, who wanted to marry her.

Reggie's BBC was now 100% fully erect since he was fully inside Pri and was turned on by her wild surrender. Pri rode him like a cowgirl in heat, riding him in wild abandon. Reggie and Pri was in absolute euphoric ecstasy and their facial expressions and deep moans displayed their immense pleasure.

Reggie then prodded Pri: "tell me What You want Pri!... Talk dirty to me! Tell me what your sexy bangin' body wants!!" Pri knew what he wanted to hear, and in her absolute state of feminine sexual submission to this Black Bull, she willingly talked dirty to him as she rode him. Reggie also responded back with more dirty talk in front of the camera for her husband to see. Pri knew her husband was watching, but at this moment, she didn't care. She wanted her beloved husband to see her willingly and lustfully surrender her prized hot shapely body to this hyper-horny Black Bull. She wanted her husband to bear witness to this Black Bull manhandling and dominating her naked married body.

In a state of heat, Pri repeatedly added fuel to the sexual fire by urging Reggie and begging him to knock her up with his black baby. She repeatedly told him such things as: "this is what you always wanted," "so have my married pussy completely," "fulfill your dirty deed," "claim someone else's beloved wife," "this is your chance," "thanks for choosing me to do your dirty deed," "show my husband that you are black breeding his prized wife," "this is what you've always wanted right!," "show him how much more sexy it is when a black man fucks me versus himself," "now you have the chance over my husband to impregnate me!," "show him how a gangster black man fucks his beautiful trophy wife sooo RAW soooo animalistically good", "show him how I should be FUCKED," "Show him that the views on this sex tape will far EXCEED the views I would make with him", "Show him that people are interested in watching us mate and have babies over me and him," "show him Reggie, show him that this is how nature intended it to be," " Show him and that people would want to see me get FUCKED by and have babies with a large Black Bull than with him," "This looks sooo hot, I can see myself riding you in the mirror," "GOD this is so hot for video," "show your online viewers that you got the hottest conservative wife to knock up with your black seed," "fill me with your black man's baby batter REGGIE," "fill me with your black man's essence," "GIVE ME A BABY," "GIVE ME A BLACK BABY REGGIE," "unite our two contrasting colors permanently," "Nature wants this," "Nature made it happen," "Nature always wins." Like these statements, Pri spoke a lot of dirty naughty talk while violently riding him and at times grinding on his black cock. Reggie responded with grunts to her surprising dirty talk.

Moreover, Reggie also responded with absolute dirty talk in his state of sexual ecstasy. He repeatedly grunted to her such phrases as: "OH THAT'S RIGHT, KEEP GRINDING MY BLACK COCK," "RIDE IT HARD," "YOU LIKE THAT HUH," "YOU'S A FREAKY HOT WIFE FOR SURE!!!," "AND YOU BETTER BE OVULATING!!," "THIS IS SO HOT," "IF YOU WANT MY BLACK BABY, KEEP GRINDING ON MY BLACK COCK," "WE'RE GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE KNOCKED UP WITH MY BLACK BABY TONIGHT." "YOU BETTER NOT TAKE THE MORNING AFTER PILL," "SHOW MAVERICK THAT YOU'RE MILKING MY BLACK COCK FOR MY SEED AND NOT HIS," "OH GOD THIS IS SO HOT, YOU'RE SO HOT!," "MY CUM IS ALREADY INSIDE YOU, I CAN FEEL IT, ALREADY COATING YOUR WOMB, AND NOW THERE IS MORE TO COME," "SHOW TO MY VIEWERS THAT YOU'VE SUBMITTED TO MY BLACK COCK," "THAT YOU ARE NOW WILLING TO FULLFILL MY ULTIMATE FETISH OF BREEDING SOMEONE ELSE'S SEXY WIFE!"

She enjoyed the feeling of his massive BBC. He was a black giant who was claiming her, a married woman, a Hot woman, another man's trophy wife, as his conquest and prize and she loved it.

"Fuck me harder, Reggie," she said, as she felt her orgasm building.

Reggie complied, pounding her ass into him harder, trying to bring her to climax.

While they were lost in the moment, Maverick watched them fucking through the camera and his heart raced as he saw his wife's beautiful body violently and expertly bouncing, slowly grinding, and wildly grinding, and overall, passionately riding on Reggie's huge black hard cock.

Maverick was in a trance state himself as he was watching his beautiful wife fucking a beastly black man.

"OH FUCK, OH GOD, Reggie," Pri moan, her voice husky and needy. "Make me cum again!" She knew her orgasm was building once again.

"Ohhhhh, GOD," she cried out, a mix of being in a trance hypnotic state and pleasure filling her voice.

She felt her pussy clench around his black cock, milking it for all it was worth. Reggie's eyes locked with hers as he raised himself towards her and held her close, his BBC rock hard in the sensation of being deep inside her.

He leaned towards her, his lips planting on hers in a tender wet sloppy kiss. Pri's eyes fluttered closed, her body trembling with excitement as Reggie's hands moved down her back to FIRMLY cup her ass. He loved her ass along with her beautiful overall look!

Reggie leaned back into a laying position again, and Pri's head followed him as they were locked in a wet, passionate kiss. Pri felt his strong fingers digging into the flesh of her ample ass. As the two of them kissed, Pri felt a sudden rush of desire flood through her body. She had never felt this way before, and it shocked her to her core.

She sat back up while Reggie GRIPPED her ass firmly with his big black hands. The sight of his black hands gripping her ass looked beautiful on camera as she again rode his BBC violently and passionately. Pri then reached behind her and felt his black ball sac and asked Reggie if he has any more cum in there to deposit inside her.

Reggie nodded, "OH FUCK! OH YES!! YES! There's a lot more of my sperm in there, I'm determined to knock you up!" He said while groaning in pleasure out loud. Pri continued to beg him to impregnate her while she rode him ferociously like a pro pornstar.

"Please, Reggie please let me have more of your black baby making seed. Put those forbidden sperm deep inside me! Uhhh! Uhhh! Mmm! I want to have your black baby! I want to be a mother! Uhhhh! Will you make me a mother before Maverick does?!" she pleads looking into his eyes with desperation. "Please fuck my married pussy hard and make sure you impregnate me... This is so Bad and Wrong, I WANT IT! "

Reggie was in absolute ecstasy as he heard her dirty talking him into black breeding her!

Pri continued like a woman in absolute sexual heat: "I remind you Reggie, I'm not on birth control, and I PROMISE not to take the morning after pill too tomorrow." Her animalistic side wanted to play with fire and to fuel his fire by fueling his fetish! Her repeated dirty talk definitely stirred Reggie's black cock!

Reggie quickly demanded: "NO!.... ok, how about this Pri! IF you must take it, let's increase the hotness of this risk further..... you will not take it for at least 5 days, if you must take it". (He said this knowing that this is something Pri will likely and easily slip into promising him especially since she's in the throes of passion while in a tight sexual coitus with him. He also knew that this will increase the odds that his African sperm will effectively fertilize her forbidden prized ovulating egg, if she's ovulating. And if she's already ovulated and his sperm fertilized her egg, then the 'Morning After Pill' could not work as the 'Morning After Pill' mainly prevents ovulation).

Pri, in a state of absolute animalistic surrender and passion responded: "OH GOD! OH! OK, OK, I Promise Reggie. I promise Reggie, OH GOD!"

At that moment of pure carnal lust, Pri wants nothing more than to feel Reggie's black cum shooting deep inside her belly as she rode him ferociously with all her might to milk his BBC and send it over the edge.

She felt a surge of pleasure as his BBC hits the walls of her womb with each powerful thrust, feeling every inch of it as it makes its way inside her, pushing her to the limit once again.

She can feel his black cum still inside her and she knew that there's a good chance of it knocking her up. She can't help but feel a thrill of excitement mixed with naughtiness and desire as she imagines herself carrying Reggie's baby.

She continued to ride Reggie's BBC while he clenched her beautiful thick ass. Because he was already so incredibly turned on (his face was radiating pure pleasure), Reggie let her ride him wildly while he just lay there, not wanting to push himself too far over the edge by pounding back.

Her body bounced and quivered as she moaned loud, pleading for more... their bodies intertwined in a primal dance of passion and lust.

Reggie finally clenched her ass hard as she rode him and announced that he is going to shoot his black seed inside her again. Reggie said: "Pri, I'm about to shoot my African seed inside you. I'm going to KNOCK YOU UP!!!"

Pri replied: "Fill me up! All the way up!" as she moaned!

Pri then begged "Please, Reggie please let me have your baby, I want to have a black baby so bad, I'm going to be so proud to show off my black child, (MOAN).... please make sure I get knocked up by your Black semen. I want nothing more than your black seed to impregnate me over Maverick's seed right now (MOAN)! Because you won me over fair and square, so prove that you're an black alpha male and impregnate me! Maverick baited me to you (MOAN). And I promise if you manage to knock me up, I will deliver your black beautiful mixed baby. (MOAN)"

Pri then moans out loud in another explosive orgasm as Reggie roars like a lion and she feels his Black Cock shooting enormous thick black semen deep inside her pussy. Pri again feels his huge load filling her womb and coating it with his gooey African baby batter, marking its territory in her most deepest private parts, her womb.

Pri's eyes roll back, and she lets out a long, low moan. Her entire body tenses, and she tightens around Reggie's massive cock.

She collapses on top of him with his black cum still lodged deep inside her to ensure implantation and impregnation by this black man.

They are both sweating and panting heavily, as their bodies adjust to the aftermath of their forbidden and passionate fucking.

They remain in that position for about 20 minutes, with Reggie every so often humping her pussy and fucking it with one stroke every 30 seconds. He was not letting any of his cum spill out this time by keeping his forbidden invader Black Cock inside this beautiful sexy wife of Mavericks. After about 20 minutes, she finally rolls off of Reggie and a thick slimy glob of cum (only about 10% of what Reggie implanted) slides out of her pussy and she goes to the restroom to clean herself up.

As she's washed her hands, she can't stop thinking about what just happened. She's never done anything like this before, and the idea of being impregnated with Reggie' black seed is both thrilling and terrifying. But her animal side loved it. She knows that if anyone found out about this, she and Maverick could be in serious trouble. She knows Maverick saw everything through the camera and she knew that Maverick tricked her into doing this by helping Reggie find the key.

As she straightened her hair, she imagined what it would be like to have a black infant. She thought about how it would look, how it would be different from other babies, and how it would change her life forever. She felt a mix of emotions, now that she was getting sexually sober and back to her worldly senses.

Pri came back into the room, and Reggie smiled at her and she didn't know how to respond and gave a slight smile back as she knew she literally begged and encouraged him to knock her up and black breed her moments ago. Reggie said "I can't wait to see that belly grow. You don't have to tell anyone, but both me and you and Maverick will know who the real father is.... and my viewers of course!!.... But eventually the world will know," with that he burst out in a malicious but victorious laughter. Pri said nothing and placed one hand on her stomach mentally visualizing his African sperm uniting with her ovulating egg, and his African DNA combining with her DNA. She questioned whether the dominant gene--rather than the recessive gene--is what usually gives black people their typical skin tone. She was aware that if it was dominant, the offspring would be black.