Hotel Californication Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost track of the number of positions we tried, things we did, but each one seemed to stretch not only the imagination, but gradually whittled away at whatever hang ups or reservations I might have had. This was simply too intense, too erotic a moment and opportunity to ignore. Though the one that simply did it for me, in spades, was when Carol eased herself down over Charlie's cock again, this time taking it in her ass, and then Diane, slipping hers inside my wife's pussy, the two of them now giving Carol something she'd always wanted to enjoy and experience, though I also knew, doing it like this was well beyond even her own imaging's.

While the three of them fucked together, I knelt next to Diane, who so wonderfully sucked my cock, Jack feeding his to my wife, his stiff thick prick slipping in and out of my wife's face as she went crazy there beneath us. I'm not sure I had ever seen her this aroused before, but it was a real treat to see, the spittle drooling from her mouth, soaking the sheets on the bed as she sucked, slavered, and ensured that Jack was being given most likely the best blowjob of his entire life.

I was getting fucking close now though, and she knew it, backing off just a bit, turning towards Jack. "Come here baby, I need you. I need you both, come and give it to me...as Brian here's about to unleash his treat."

Jack scurried over, now kneeling next to me as Diane took each one of us in hand. Within moments, she was rubbing the head of our dicks against one another playfully, which admittedly felt damn fucking good.

"Oh my god! I need to watch this!" Carol cried out, sitting up some, though somehow still managing to fuck one cock, while still being fucked by another without missing a beat.

"Whenever you're ready," she told us. "I want to see you cum on one another, after which, I'll then finishing sucking and licking the two of you off."

"Like I said..." Carol stated again, "Because I'm gonna cum so fucking hard watching you do that!" She informed everyone.

I was again in brand new territory here, but it felt too good, and was too damn nasty to really think about yet. Feeling Diane's hand so playfully stroking and fondling my cock, all the while rubbing it back and forth, up and down, side to side against Jack's equally hard prick was an unusual, but almost earth shattering sensation. I couldn't have held out if I'd tried, and didn't. Simply unleashing moments later a torrent of spunk that flew from the tip of my prick in massive spurts that soon covered, creaming the head and shaft of Jack's cock, which only then did he in kind reciprocate, as he began doing the same thing to mine.

Sure enough, Carol cried out in orgasmic bliss, and as she did, her own liquid explosion, and this time a BIG one, suddenly finding it's way out and around Diane's cock, covering the woman's still thrusting prick with my wife's feminine joy-juice, as true to her word, Diane once again placed our two cocks together again, side-by-side, sucking them in, and now cleaning them off.

We more or less finished the night with Charlie dumping a rather nice load inside my wife's ass shortly after that, as had Diane in her pussy, and then the two of them, switching places, eating one another's cum out of my wife's opening as she had yet again another orgasm during that process. I was surprised to find myself getting hard again, watching this, though so was Jack as he and I looked over and down at the girls still going at it.

"I need to suck that," he told me.

"Yeah, me too," I said surprising myself. But then again the night had been full of surprises, and it still wasn't over with yet either.

To be continued...

12