Hotel Californication Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi baby, this is Darcy and Jolene...our other neighbors next door to us. They're lesbians, so hope you don't mind if you don't really join us, though they said earlier if you came back early, you were certainly welcome to watch. I was more than happy to just do that anyway, too early yet after what I'd just been through to even consider getting it up again so early, though just the sight of my wife and these two sexy looking women already had my cock stirring at the thought.

Jolene dropped back down to her knees between my wife's legs, licking and sucking her cunt, Darcy now standing behind, fondling and cupping my wife's breasts while she did that. Carol was indeed in seventh-heaven, enjoying the attention of both women, who soon after switched places with her, Carol now doing to Darcy, what Jolene had been doing to her. I had always enjoyed watching Carol with another woman, and this was indeed such a treat, now nonchalantly sitting there on the bench seat across the way from the three of them, slowly stroking myself, without intention, merely enjoying the show as they continued.

With another bench seat across the way from the one I was sitting at, the three of them soon climbed out of the shower, still wet, moving over towards it. I wondered briefly as to what they were up to, though it mattered not as they soon slid into position, again...something else I so wonderfully enjoyed seeing, and which would no doubt leave me rock-hard, and seriously considering having another orgasm myself.

Darcy and my wife had slid easily into a 'scissors' position there on the bench, cunt to cunt, now grinding, humping against one another as Jolene eased herself down over my wife's face on the opposite end. Sitting there watching Carol's pink tongue as it slithered inside the woman's pussy, seeing her actually chewing on, and sucking in the woman's rather long delicate labia was hot as hell. That...and hearing once again the obvious flow of juices, which I knew damn well Carol was producing, as slick sounds became even more and more obvious. Darcy and Carol grinding against one another, clit to clit, cunt to cunt, my hand flying away, up and down my shaft like a jack-hammer now, every intention of working another one off, come hell or high water while seeing all this. I doubted I had ever come this many times, or in so short of a time in my entire life, but I was again constantly reminded of the new found sensuality I was discovering here.

And I was also in for another nice surprise as well. Darcy too, was quite the squirter as it turned out, even more so than I'd seen Carol manage to do in times past. Announcing it in fact, for everyone's benefit, though specifically mine perhaps, she cried out in anticipated glee a few moment's later, her words, decadent, dirty and hot, paving the way to orgasmic bliss, all the way around for everyone.

I had already seen four guys, and more...drop more cum on my wife than I had thought humanly possible to even witness. And now, here again...watching one woman, so thoroughly saturate and spray my wife from one single pussy was amazing. I began to wonder if what I was actually seeing was some sort of a trick, as just when I was sure she had to be nearing completion, there would come another, and yet again another of these long clear streamers of girl juice, pumping out, cascading down over my wife, along with Jolene as well. Darcy was literally and figuratively speaking, raining cum-juice down on top of the two of them.

"Hurry, come here, if you'd like to feel this," she said looking over towards me. "There's still a bit left if you'd like."

I wasn't about to pass that up, hurriedly standing walking over as she spun around on the bench, surprising me to some extent, actually taking my cock in her hand, holding against her cunt as she once again squirted one or two more, her juices bathing my prick, as she slicked it back and forth in her hand.

Carol sat up in order to watch, and then as Darcy finally finished coming herself, actually held it for her, feeding my prick to Carol, who now sucked it. Ok, so there wasn't much...I mean after all, but it felt fucking good nevertheless, Darcy holding my prick for my wife, Jolene still holding onto and fondling Carol's tits as she did that.

I was starting to wonder if we'd ever make it out of here to actually go to lunch. Though we soon said good-byes, finished my own shower, and then actually dawned ourselves in the soft terry-cloth robes we'd been provided, and proceeded downstairs to the restaurant.

We enjoyed a light simple lunch, once again met a new group of interesting people, and looked over the itinerary for the Lingerie Ball scheduled for that evening. It promised to be interesting, as I was sure it would be. More fucking than dancing actually perhaps by the looks of it, but that too was what this was really all about after all. A black, cock-tie affair for the men, and sexy lingerie for the women as we all came together out on the massive expanse of the dance-floor later.

I was also pleased to see both Diane and Charlie heading towards us after we had finished up with lunch.

"Make sure you save a dance or two for us later," they stated. And I had no intention of doing anything but that, already looking forward to it more than even I realized.

To be continued...

12