Hotel Mix-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snapped a pic and sent it to him. "He liked me pulling my diaphragm out this afternoon just before he came inside me the first time. He is just like you!"

I double checked my makeup, putting the finishing touches on it then grabbed my white, floor length dress. I finished the look with my 4" white pumps. I loved this dress because I could wear anything or nothing under it and no one would know. I decided to take the thong off. I placed it into my purse and walked out the door.

The night was nice, and the dinner was excellent. Bobbie and I hung out with some friends of his for a little while. I finally got him alone by the bathroom later.

"Are you ready to call it a night?"

"Sure!" He said.

"Well, I'll tell you what, let me go up to the room, and you follow in about 20 minutes. You won't forget me, right?"

"Of course I won't!" he said.

"Good." I said as I pulled something out of my purse and placed it into his hand. "I only wore them for a few minutes. I didn't put any others on."

He opened his hand and looked at my white panties resting in his palm. "I won't be late."

"I hope not!" I said. I walked over to the table and paid the check. I said goodnight to everyone, feeling a couple guys grab my ass as I hugged them. One even felt my garter strap running down my ass cheek. He had a strange look on his face as I walked away.

I went straight to the bathroom, dropped my dress on the floor and went pee. I double checked my makeup, reapplying what I needed to, then grabbed my short white satin nightie. I looked at the diaphragm case on the counter, deciding what I wanted to do. I opened the case, slipped my diaphragm inside me, and grabbed my phone.

My husband had texted me a few times, gloating about some chick he met at the bar. I told him Bobbie was on his way up, snapped a picture of me and the empty diaphragm case and sent it to him.

"Damn! You look soo hot! Nothing like the girl I'm with."

"That's a good boy. After she leaves, put on your matching nightie and thong."

"Will do baby. Have fun!"

"I will!"

I put the phone down and plugged it in. I walked into the bedroom and waited for Bobbie. I started to doze when I heard the lock click. I got up and went and sat in the chair. I crossed my legs, exposing my stocking tops and white garter strap. I had the lights off, so it was really bright when the door opened. Bobbie walked in and shut the door. He turned on one of the lights and stood there almost completely frozen.

I stood up, straightened my nightie, covering the strap and tops, and walked over to him. He had removed his tie and was starting to unbutton his shirt. I moved his hands, then finished unbuttoning his shirt for him. He shrugged it off, then I helped him with his undershirt. Next came the belt and pants.

He started to speak, but I put my finger to his lips. I unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. I leaned in to him, kissing him deeply as I pulled his boxers down. I kissed down him neck, his chest, even into his thin pubic hair as I stroked his hard cock with my hands. I kneeled down in front of him, still stroking his cock as I licked my lips.

I kissed the tip of his cock, then stuck my tongue out and licked the precum already forming on the tip. I opened my mouth and engulfed his cock into it, taking it about half way before feeling it hit the back of my throat. I started bobbing my head back and forth on it, enjoying listening to the sounds he was making.

I started fondling his balls, then slid my hand back to his ass and started playing with his puckered little asshole. He squirmed a little as I felt it give way. My finger slipped up into it and I felt him jolt. I opened my throat, taking his cock all the way to the base as I felt his cock pulse between my lips.

I licked and sucked his cock, still fingering his little asshole, making sure he didn't go soft. When I was sure he was ok, I slipped my finger out of his ass and pulled his hard cock from my mouth. I stood up in front of him, wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him in close for a deep, wet kiss.

I leaned over to his ear, and whispered, "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes, Very!" He said.

"Good," I said as I continued kissing him. "If you're a really good boy, I'll take my diaphragm out for you tonight, but you have to be a Very Good Boy!"

"Mmmm, so you put it in?"

"Yes, but if you had been on time, I wouldn't have. Now your gonna have to prove to me that you deserve it."

"What do I need to do?"

"I haven't decided yet, but if you do everything right, then I will let you take it out of me." I said as I started pulling him back to bed.

"Does it really matter?" He asked. "I've already cum inside of you like 7 times."

"Probably not," I giggled, "but wouldn't you rather know there isn't anything stopping you?" I could feel my pussy moisten even more, just talking about it. I knew I didn't want it in there when he came, I just wanted to make him work for it a little bit.

I felt him tighten his arms around me and pick me up. I wrapped my legs around him, feeling his big, hard cock press up against my lower abdomen. He carried me all the way to the bed, then gently laid me down on it. He kissed me deeply as he pressed his body into mine.

He broke the kiss, then moved to my neck and kissed it tenderly. I felt his body move down mine, his cock sliding along my naked lower abdomen. He stopped when his cock pressed tightly against my clit. He pulled down the top of my bustier and started kissing and sucking on my nipple. I felt him press the tip of his cock into my lips and against my clit. He started gently thrusting his hips, mashing his cock head into my clit. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second.

I started to moan, then moved my hands to the top of his head and started pushing him down lower. I felt him kiss my stomach through the thin material, all the way down to my bellybutton. I felt him stick his tongue into it, then rub it around. I could feel myself getting even hornier and started pressing harder on his head. He took the hint and I felt him move down my body towards the intended target.

He took his time kissing down my abdomen, until I finally felt his tongue make contact with my lips. He kissed them mercilessly, but kept his tongue away. I started squirming, wanting to feel his tongue on my clit.

His hand moved from my side to between my legs. I felt him start to rub a finger, then two up and down my pussy. He parted my lips, then slipped them deep inside me. I arched my back and moaned out loud as I felt him push them as deep as they would go.

He pulled them out, then slipped them back in, then back out. I could feel my orgasm approaching fast. I felt him pull them out, then slip them down towards my ass. They were soaking wet, so when he placed them against my tight little asshole, I felt them slip in easily. I arched my back and pressed myself into him, feeling his fingers slip deeper into me. He was still kissing my outer lips, just teasing my pussy as I felt his fingers start moving back and forth inside me. I wanted to cum so bad, and I was getting really close. I curled my toes and started humping my ass into his fingers as hard as I could.

When his tongue finally made contact with my clit, I felt my orgasm hit me. I grabbed his head and pressed it as hard as I could into my pussy and started grinding my pussy back and forth over his mouth and tongue. He kept licking and sucking my clit all the way through my orgasm. I felt myself start to come down from it, and he was still fingering my ass and licking and sucking my clit. I laid back, enjoying the feelings as he was starting to move me towards my second.

I felt his fingers from his other hand press up into my pussy. He started rubbing them against my opening. I moaned out loud as I felt him slip one, then two fingers into my now dripping wet pussy. His fingers started moving back and forth in time in my ass and pussy. I could feel myself getting close to another orgasm.

"Is this what you want this weekend? Mine and your husband's cock slipping into you like this?"

"Oh yes!" I purred out.

"Where do you want us?"

"I want you in my pussy and him in my ass!"

"Do you want to feel us both cum inside you?"

"Oh God Yes! Will you both cum at the same time? I want to feel you both cum inside me at the same time!"

"Of course we will! Will you want any protection?"

"Oh God! Oh my God! No! I want you both to cum in me all weekend long with no protection!"

"Good! Will you be going home next week with my baby inside you?"

"Oh Yes! OH GOD YES! I SO WANT THAT!" I said as I felt my orgasm hit me!

I started thrusting wildly into him. I could feel his fingers still working inside my ass and pussy. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt myself getting dizzy. My body was still thrashing around and my breath was completely lost. I started to pass out.

When I came to, I found him lying in the bed next to me. He was curled up against me. The light was on and he was looking at me.

"Mmmm, that was wonderful!" I said as I looked up at him and kissed him deeply. I felt his hand run down my stomach, pressing the soft satin against my skin.

"I'm glad you liked it. Are you ready for more?"

"Oh Yes! I am soo ready for more. Are you?"

"Almost."

"What do I need to do?" I asked, looking up into his blue eyes.

I ran my hand down his stomach, grasping his softened cock gently. His hand made its way down between my legs and was now gently playing with my pussy. I felt him separate my lips and start rubbing my clit. I moaned out loud as I felt a jolt run through my body.

I rolled over onto him, spreading my legs and resting his cock between them. I could feel it pressing into my nightie, and against my labia. I slid myself down his body, kissing him all the way down just above his pubic hair. I could feel his cock growing between my breasts. I pressed my chest into him, letting him feel my bare skin.

I looked up at him, grinning, and said, "You have been such a good boy! You are almost there!"

"I'm not there already?"

"Nope!" I said as I slid down a little further, kissing across the top of his cock, then gently licking the tip. I reached down and grasped his cock in my hand and started stroking it gently. I looked back up at him, said "This helps!" Then swallowed the whole thing down to the base.

He moaned out loud as I started bobbing my head up and down on his cock. I had to grab my hair with my other hand and hold it to the side as I continued sucking his cock to the base and back to the tip. Each time I could feel it go down my throat a little more.

I could hear his breathing becoming ragged and I knew he was getting close. I slipped my mouth off his cock, licking the bottom of it all the way until it was out of my mouth. I looked back up at him and said, "I think you are ready now!"

"Are you?" he asked.

"Oh Yes!" I said as I started sliding up his body. I could feel his very hard cock now rubbing down my body through the nightie as I did. I stopped when I felt his cock press against my bare skin just above my pussy. I leaned into him and kissed him deeply, then slid my body the rest of the way up, still holding the kiss. I felt the tip of his cock slip between my lips, up across my clit, and back to my opening. I sighed into his mouth as I felt the tip spread my lips wide and start to slip into me.

I pressed back slowly, enjoying the feeling of his cock slowly spreading my opening wide as his cock slipped up into me. I stopped when I felt his cock press against the back of my pussy. I slowly started to move my body up and down his as I felt his cock thrust into me. Each time it bottomed out, I would press my body back harder, feeling the tip of his cock push into the back of my pussy. I let out a low moan as I felt my next orgasm approach.

I felt my toes curl as the first wave of my orgasm hit me. I pressed myself back into him as hard as I could, mashing the tip of his cock into the back of my pussy again. I saw stars as I closed my eyes and let my body take over.

I looked up into his eyes as I felt my body regain its composure. I could feel his cock pressing into the back of my pussy and I just moaned as I felt him start to thrust into me.

"Did that feel good?" He asked as he grasped my hips and started moving faster. Each time his cock hit the back of my pussy I would let out a little moan.

"Oh yeah! It felt incredible. I want you to cum now!"

"I will baby!" He said as I felt his thrusts become a little more urgent.

"Tell me when you're close." I said as I laid there. I could feel my body responding to his thrusts. I started moving my hips gently as he continued to thrust into me.

"I'm pretty close." He said as I felt his cock twitch a little inside me.

I wrapped my arms around him, then pulled him over and on top of me. I ran my hand down his side, grabbing onto his hip and stopping him from thrusting anymore. I slowly pushed him off me, sighing as I felt his cock slip out of my pussy.

I reached my hands around his neck and pulled him close to me, kissing him deeply, then moving my mouth by his ear.

"How bad do you want to cum in my bare pussy?"

I saw his cock twitch. "Soo bad!"

I felt his hand slide down my body to my hip, then over my stomach and down my lower abdomen. I looked down as I felt his hand slide down to my pussy and his fingers press into my opening.

"Is this what you want?" He asked.

I didn't say a word but felt as his fingers pressed against my opening and slipped into my wet pussy. I pulled his head down to mine and kissed him gently on the lips, then opened my mouth and slipped my tongue into his. I felt his fingers sliding deeper into me until they stopped. I breathed out into his mouth, "Yes!" as I felt his fingers hook under the band guarding my cervix.

"Do you want me to pull it out?" He asked as we continued to kiss. I could feel his fingers grasping the band.

"Yes!" I said into his mouth as I felt his fingers start to slide out of me.

"Did you get it?" I asked as I opened my eyes and looked into his. He broke the kiss as his fingers emerged from deep inside my pussy. I looked down between my legs as I felt my diaphragm being pulled out of my opening.

"Yes, I did!" He said as he brought his hand up and to the side of me. He dropped it on the bed next to me and leaned in to kiss me again. His lips felt soo gentle on mine. I could feel his body starting to move again. I placed a hand on his hip, and guided him to me.

I felt his cock brush against my lips, up near my clit, then start to slide down in between my lips towards my opening. I breathed out a low moan as I felt the tip of his cock press against my opening.

"Nothing to stop you now!" I said into his mouth as I felt him put pressure against my opening. I was soo wet that he slipped into me with no resistance. He just slowly pushed his cock deep into me, my hand guiding him all the way in until I felt his pelvis press against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his. He started kissing me as I felt him start to in and out of me. It was slow and gentle the entire time. Each time he would bottom out, I would thrust my hips up into him, feeling his cock slip a little deeper into me. This went on for a few minutes, then I started feeling his pace get a little quicker.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes!"

"Where are you going to cum?" I asked.

"Where do you want me to?"

"Anywhere you want to!" I breathed into his mouth.

"I want to cum inside you."

I started feeling my fourth orgasm approaching. I tightened my stocking clad legs around his and pressed my satin covered body against his. I moved my arms under his and over his back, holding his shoulders and digging my fingers into his muscles.

"You're gonna make me cum Bobbie!" I said as I felt his cock expand inside me.

"I'm right there!"

"Cum for me Bobbie! Cum deep inside me! I want to feel you cum!"

"Oh GOD, I'm Gonna Cum Rose! You want me to make you pregnant?"

I pulled his body onto mine, locking my legs behind his. I opened my eyes and kissed his lips tenderly as I felt his body tense up. I knew he was right there. "YES, Please cum Bobbie. Cum inside me! Give me your baby!"

He thrust hard into me, burying his cock into the back of my pussy and pressing hard. I could feel my own orgasm right behind his. I felt his cock expand inside me. I thrust my hips up into him, forcing his cock deeper into me. I felt a sharp pain, then pleasure as his cock pulsed into me, forcing his millions of sperm into my waiting, ovulating body. Just as his cock finished pulsing into me, I felt my orgasm hit. All my muscles tightened, trapping his body against mine. I heard him moan as my pussy muscles started expanding and contracting. I felt another sharp pain where the tip of his cock was, this time it didn't go away.

He raised up enough to move his mouth over mine. I felt his tender kiss land on my lips, then his tongue snake into my mouth. I felt him flex his cock inside me, causing the pain to grow a little until it contracted again.

"What is that?" He asked as he did it again.

"I think the tip of your cock just slipped into my uterus."

"What? How? Does it hurt?"

I felt him flex his cock again. This time instead of pain, it was the most intense pleasure I had ever felt. I could feel another orgasm approaching.

"I don't know, but it feels amazing. Don't stop." I said as I held him tight against me.

I felt him flex his cock again, and again, the feeling was soo intense.

"You're gonna make me cum again Bobbie! If you came right now, you would be cumming directly into my womb. There would be no doubt I would become pregnant with your child..." I trailed off as I felt him do it again.

I dug my fingers hard into his back. I heard him moan out a little as the words sunk into his brain.

Another flex inside me, and another.

"Oh God Bobbie, I'm almost there. Don't stop!"

"Damn, it's gonna make me cum too! I've never felt anything like this before!"

I felt him press his cock into me harder. I arched my back and pressed myself into him as hard as I could. I started flexing my muscles. I saw his face contort and he started to moan out.

"Cum Bobbie! Cum Inside me!"

"OH, OH God! I've never cum like this before! I'm right there!"

"Me Too Bobbie! Cum for me!"

"OH, Oh my God!" I heard him say as I squeezed my muscles tight around his hard cock. "I'm Cumming!" He moaned into my mouth.

"Yes Bobbie! I can feel it!" I said as I felt his cock expand. When the tip of his cock expanded to allow his release, I felt the pressure on my cervix. It was more intense than before, and caused me to tighten my grip on him.

I felt another pulse from his cock, then another. On the last one, I felt his cock expand again, this time it stayed that way for a second, causing me to explode into another, earth shattering orgasm. My body just went rigid. I could feel my cervix press down on the tip of his cock, forcing it out of my womb. He just laid there, trying to catch his breath. I could feel the warmth spreading into my insides as I laid there under him, catching my breath. We stayed like that for a little while. He moved his head off my shoulder and started kissing me again. I felt his cock shrink down inside me until it slipped out.

"I guess you are done for the night, Huh?" I said as I squeezed my legs tight around his body.

"For now, I think so," He said as he finally got up. He went to the bathroom, grabbed me a towel and went in to pee. I got up, stripped out of my nightie and lingerie and put them away in the drawer. He came out of the bathroom, and I went in. I felt some of his cum slip out of me, but considering he just left two loads inside me, I expected more.

1...456789