Hotel Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
After five years, they decide to experiment with others.
4.1k words
4.34
76.2k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
418 Followers

My wife April and I had a wonderful start to our life together. We were still so in love, even five years into our marriage, and couldn't imagine being happier. Although her domestic skills left a lot to be desired, there was nothing wrong with what she brought to the bedroom. We had tried everything we could think of in our five years of marriage (and year and a half of dating before that); every fantasy that we had we brought to life. Except, we had never brought anyone else into bed with us. We decided that for our anniversary, we would smash through that final taboo, we would let our inner kinksters out, and we would be on the prowl for others to get into bed with us.

That is how we came to be in the hotel room we were now in. I was dressed and ready to go out to dinner, and April was not. She had disappeared into the bathroom an hour ago, and I knew she would not emerge until she was a finished product. Her shower had ended a half hour ago, so I was hoping it wouldn't be too much longer. I was starting to get hungry, and had to pee for about fifteen minutes already. I was about to knock when I heard the door open, and she emerged. She looked stunning as ever.

She had chosen to wear a tight, black sweater, to best show off her surgically enhanced breasts. The material clung to her full breasts, and her ever hard nipples were poking out in front of her, even through the material of the sweater and her bra.

She was wearing flower print skirt that came to just above her knees, exposing a couple inches of black fishnet in between the bottom of the skirt and the top of her black suede knee high boots. She wore her shoulder length blonde hair down, and the waves and curls framed her pretty face like the piece of art it was. She wore her makeup a little heavier than she usually did, but it didn't make her look like she was on the prowl, just that she wanted to stand out. I knew by looking at her for that second that she would.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my body into her so we could kiss. "Sorry, I gotta pee," I said, pulling myself away and sneaking into the bathroom. As I was washing up, I shouted out to the main room, "I'm really hungry. Are you ready to go?"

She didn't answer, but I grabbed my jacket out of the closet anyway and headed to the beds to see what was up. What was up was April, on a bed. Also up was her skirt, hiked up exposing her panty-less, shaved pussy. "If you're hungry, why don't you come over here and have a snack before dinner," she said, crooking her finger comically as she snickered at her cheesy pickup line.

"I hope you're going to come up with something better than that when we try to pick up guys at the bar later," I said, dropping my jacket to the floor and walking in front of her. Her clean, pussy was glistening already. I'm sure fingered while I was in the bathroom. The exotic scent wafted to my nose, and I ran my hands up her legs over her suspender style fishnets. I loved when she wore lingerie like this, and loved it even more when she went out with no panties on.

I used my fingers to spread her lips apart, and leaned down close to her. I heard her sigh as I touched her, and felt her tense up as I extended my tongue and touched it to her exposed clit. I rubbed my thumb over her love button, and gently slid my index finger into her waiting hole. I looked up at her. She stared at me intently, waiting for what came next. I started to slide my finger in and out, and then quickly dropped my head down between her thighs. I flicked my tongue across the clit that was pushed to the side by my thumb, and then started to lick up and down the length of her pussy. As I ate her out, I inserted my middle finger to her pussy as well, and fucked her with two fingers. I could hear her gasp and moan, and knew it would not be long until she exploded all over my face.

It surprised me when she grabbed my hand and stopped me from fucking her. "Come up here on the bed next to me," she commanded, and I obeyed. I wasn't going to say one cross word to her all weekend. I lay on my back over the comforter, and she leaned over to kiss me. I knew she could taste herself on me, and I brought my fingers up to her face. She pulled her lips from mine and greedily sucked on the fingers I ran over her lips, slurping loudly as she cleaned them from her juices. She pulled my fingers out, and before I could return them to her pussy, she placed her hands on my chest and maneuvered herself so that she was straddling me. She had a thigh on either side of my head, and I couldn't see anything as the sides of her skirt enveloped my head. The sensory deprivation served as a turn on, and I waited for her to lower herself to me. I was soon rewarded with her pussy pressing against my face, and as soon as I resumed my licking, I could feel her fumbling with my belt and zipper.

In no time, she had freed my rigid cock, and was soon jacking off the shaft while her tongue circled around the head. I had grabbed a hold of her ass cheeks, and was using that to hold her steady as my tongued darted over her clit, in between her lips, and in and out of her hole. She swallowed my cock into her mouth, and furiously tried to suck me to a quick orgasm. I tried to hold out as long as I could, but the combination of sensations proved to be too much, and I exploded into her mouth with a deep thrust. As soon as the first shot of spunk hit her throat, I could feel the orgasm release throughout her body, causing her muscles to quiver and her juices to run into my open, waiting mouth. She rolled off of me, and turned herself so that she could lay her head on my chest. "Ready to go to dinner?"

We had a relaxing dinner at the hotel restaurant, and were going to go after that to the bar. April suggested, and I agreed, that she should go ahead to scout the situation. I would go over in about half an hour and meet up with her at the bar. I ordered an extra after diner cocktail from the waiter as I watched her disappear through the door separating the restaurant from the bar. I took my time, savoring my drink and the cigar that I ordered from the bar. I was very nervously excited at what I would find when the allotted time was up and I also passed through the door.

The hotel bar was dimly lit and smoky, and more crowded than I expected. They apparently got a better happy hour crowd than I anticipated. I made my way over to sit at the surprisingly empty stools along the bar, and was a little surprised when I didn't see April. I ordered a drink and tried to casually look around. It took a couple of minutes but I finally saw her, sitting at a table with four business men who looked to be in their late forties. Even from a distance I could tell April had a few drinks since she left me, and as I watched her flirt with the guys, they all did a shot. It was about then that she spotted me at the bar. She chatted with the guys for a few more minutes, and then leaned in, placing her hand on the thigh of the guy to her right. He stood up as she got up to finally come over to the bar, and she kissed him on the cheek. He had salt and pepper hair and glasses, and wore his finely tailored suit well. He sat back down but followed her with his eyes. She made her way through the crowd, turning heads as she came, and finally sat down next to me.

"It looks like you made some friends," I said, as I felt her hand on my thigh. I ordered her a drink and asked, "So, are those guys your prospects?"

"Not all of them," she said with a playful laugh. "Just Steve, the guy I talked to at the end. I told him to come over in a little bit after I had talked to you. I told him he was coming up to our room for a blowjob tonight. Oh look, here he comes."

Steve was, in fact, making his way over to us. He wasn't bad looking guy for being a little older than we were, and he had an air of confidence about him that I knew is what sealed the deal for him. He sat next to us at the bar and immediately created intimacy through his presence, that intangible charisma that made us immediately comfortable with him. We had a couple of drinks, and then April suggested that we head back up to the room.

The mix of emotions as we silently rode the elevator and walked to the room was hard to parse. I was excited, for sure. We had fantasized about this for a long time. But there was an almost overriding nervousness about finally seeing our pillow talk come to life. I felt like I was at the top of a two mile tall roller coaster, one I designed myself, but as we started our descent I wondered if this was a good idea. Once we got inside the room, just as if I actually started the descent, the control was taken away from me. "Ok team," April started, "here is what the game plan is. Steve, I told you only a blowjob, and I meant it." She was still standing, and Steve was sitting in the chair, and I was sitting on the bed. April dropped her skirt and stood before us with her sweater covering the tops of her stockings. "I could, however, use a good eating. So I'm going to go lay down here on the bed next to my husband, and you should feel free to eat me out."

April crawled on the bed next to me and lay down on her back, her legs spread and her cleanly shaven womanhood staring at Steve with an alluring sideways smile. I watched as he slowly came to her, and lowered his mouth to her waiting pussy. I looked at her when she gasped as he made contact with her engorged lips, and found her staring up at me, watching me watching him. I heard loud slurping sounds, and my eyes traveled back down her body to where his head was bobbing as her slid up and down her spread open pussy. I felt her hand on mine, leading my touch to her sweater encased tit. I gave one a firm squeeze, and then slid my hand under her sweater to feel her titties through her bra.

"Mmm," she moaned as I squeezed her tit through the lace. "God he is good at eating pussy. Yeah, you squeeze my nipples. Tell him to finger my tight hole." She let out such a loud gasp that I assumed he didn't wait for my instructions, but when I looked down between her legs, he held her clit firmly between his lips as he was slowly pulling his head away from her. He hips slowly lifted off of the bed in response.

"Finger her tight hole," I grunted, more out of breath that I had realized until now. He released her clit, and her body collapsed on the bed in released tension. He dove back down with a loud slurp, and I squeezed her nipple hard in anticipation of what was to come next. I could feel the energy shoot through her body, emanating from her pussy like a wave as he roughly inserted his finger into her tightening pussy. I watched him, still groping her tits, and he shoved his finger in and out of my wife's slick box. "Stick another finger in her. You got to see how she gets when she comes."

"Yeah, baby. That's right. Tell him how to make your wife come. I want him to get me off." Her last word expanded into a long gasp as he stuck a second finger into her pussy. I pulled her sweater up so that he bra was exposed. It was a front clasp bra, so I undid that, freeing her lovely tits from their cage. I really started to squeeze he nipples hard, and tugged them away from her body. He was furiously licking her clit while he rammed his fingers as deep into her pussy as he could get. Her breathing became ragged, and I knew she was close. Her chant of "yeah, yeah , yeah," soon devolved into grunts and moans, and she finally let out a loud, high pitched "Fuck yessss!". Her hips lifted from the bed, cramming her crotch hard against his face. Her muscles tensed, and her head thrashed from side to side. She screamed out in pleasure and after a few more waves of orgasm coursed through her, her body collapsed back to the bed. She looked up at me, and patted my rock hard cock.

"Fuck Steve, that was fantastic. Look how hard you made my husband by getting me off like that." He looked at her with her juices glistening in his face. "Now you had better stand up and drop your pants. I need you cock in my mouth NOW!"

Our guest didn't need any further encouragement. He stood up ,and dropped his pants to the floor, his hard on straining against his boxers. April turned her body around so that she was laying on her front with her head at the foot of the bed. She reached up and stroked his cock through the material of his boxers, and her responded by thrusting his cock gently towards her. She got up on her knees a little bit, lifting her ass off of the bed, and turned to give me a smile before turning her head back and attending to Steve's cock. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxers, and yanked them down to the floor. His hard, purple cock stood at attention and waved in front of her face. "Delicious," she said, and then moved her head towards his cock. She licked around the tip, and his hands came to rest on her head.

I ran my hand up her fishnet clad thighs, and rubbed the outside of her pussy, circling her throbbing clit before sinking to fingers easily into her still slick pussy. I slid in and out a little bit, forcing her body forward, making her swallow Steve's shaft into her mouth. As she took more of him into her, his grip on her hair tightened, and he was soon clutching her hair, running in between his fingers, as she slid him in and out of her mouth. I knelt behind her, and she lifted her body even higher off the bed, still sucking this stranger's cock for all she was worth. I lined up my prick at their pussy, and drove myself inside of her in one thrust. This caused her to slide all of the way to Steve's belly, causing her to choke a little bit as his cock cut of her air supply.

I slowly started to slide in and out of her pussy, and felt a cascade of her juices flowing on my cock. Steve was now holding her head steady and was fucking he face, keeping pace with the rhythm that I was establishing. "You sure have one hot piece of ass to fuck," he grunted in between thrusts. I could feel her pussy muscles start to clench, and knew she was orgasming.

"She's coming. Give her your load," I instructed our guest. He released her hair, and she immediately started to scream his name as he withdrew his cock and started to jack off, aiming to come all over her face. She grabbed hold of his cock and finally coaxed his steady stream of jizz out of his cock and over her cheeks and lips. She rubbed his cock over her face as I kept pounding her pussy, spreading his seed over her and allowing the last couple of spurts of come out. I pulled out, and came over to the foot of the bed. She turned her body over so that she was laying again in her back, and I started to stroke my cock to come on her face as well. "Come on you little cum slut, I want to see you with two loads on your slutty little face." She started to lick my balls as I was jacking off, and this caused my orgasm to come like a house on fire, and I was on adding to the mess that was her face. When I opened my eyes after cumming, I could see her makeup running and pools of come keeping her eyes closed. She snaked her tongue out of her mouths, licking up the cum she could reach, before using her fingers to scoop up her gooey treat and deposit it into her waiting mouth. Steve got quietly dressed as he watched the show, and I went to the bathroom, giving them a moment to say their goodbyes in private.

I waited until I heard the door close behind Steve, and then came out and ignored April as I went over to the dresser on my side of the bed. I pulled out a pair of fur lined handcuffs, and got back on the bed. I forcefully turned her back over to her front, and grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her as I put the cuffs on. "You are such a deliciously dirty whore. Did you like having that stranger eat you out in front of me? Did you like having his cock in you mouth? Did you like having him shoot his cum all over you face? Of course you did, because you're a dirty whore. And now I'm going to show you how I like to use dirty whores like you." When I came up with this plan in the bathroom, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get hard again so soon after coming, but knowing what lay ahead made that fear unfounded.

I reached back into the drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. I squirted some at the top if the crack of her ass and watched as it slowly dribbled down between her cheeks. I grabbed a pillow and lifted her midsection up so I could slide the pillow below her. "Do whatever you want to me," she moaned, "I'm just a dirty whore. Fuck me however you want." I squirted another glob of gel onto her crack, and used a hand to spread her ass cheeks apart. I used the free hand to start applying the lube to her puckered, tight anus, and she started moaning in pleasure s my fingers brushed against he tight backdoor.

I easily slid a finger into her lubed up asshole, and she moaned again. "Oh god, fuck my ass good and hard. I want to feel your huge cock tearing my ass apart." I slid in another finger and watched as she squirmed in ecstasy, knowing she wanted to move her hands and being turned on by her inability to do so. I slid my finger in deep and held them there and used my other hand to start to lube up my cock. I withdrew my fingers, and her ass arched back trying to get filled again. I positioned my prick in line with her entrance, and she soon backed up to me. I held steady and let her control the speed with which my cock sank into he. She slowly slid backwards, putting constant pressure n her asshole as she slid further back.

Finally, she thrust back hard and I sank in as deep as I could go. She moaned in a long orgasm, and I think she wanted minute to just enjoy the sensation. "You're not getting off that easy,"I grunted, and thrust forward so hard that she collapsed on the bed.

"Yes, fuck my ass hard. Punish your dirty whore. Give me cocks in all my holes tonight. I pulled back, until only my head was still inside her backdoor, and then collapsed down on top of her, the full weight of my body behind my thrust. I pulled almost all of the way out again, and slammed back down, driving my cock balls deep into her ass. I was able to hold out for about ten minutes of pounding her like, thrust after thrust pounding into her tight, form fitting ass. She started to scream out my name, saying "Fuck yeah Brian. Fuck that tight ass. Give it to me good. Make me your whore. Fuck my ass Brian. Oh god that feels so good." He screams finally pushed me over he edge, I could feel my balls released deep inside of her. My toes clenched and the bottom of my foot cramped, and every muscle ached as I tried to thrust myself as far up her ass as possible as I came. I undid her cuffs and rolled off of her, my still hard cock glistening in the light of the room. She leaned in and kissed me with more passion than she had in years, and we stayed in the bed just making out like teenagers for ten or fifteen minute before she asked me if I wanted to take a shower with her.

We took along hot steamy shower together, and went over the details of our first encounter with someone from outside of our marriage. April said she hoped this wouldn't be the end of our experiments. "God, that was so hot feeling you fucking me while I was sucking his cock. I loved having two dicks to play with at once. Were you as turned on as I was?" My cock had begun to grow again while we rubbed soap all over each other, and now as she turned away from me to rinse off under the shower, the head of my cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass. "I would say so. Do you like having a slut wife?" she asked, knowing what my answer was. "Did you like watching me with a strangers cock in my mouth. Watching me get splattered with his cum. Do you want more this weekend?" I answered her in action, putting my hands on her shoulders and leaning her down, and thrusting my hips up so that my cock penetrated her tight pussy. She gasped in pleasure as I took her in the shower, and held on to the railing as I picked up my pace.

formywife
formywife
418 Followers
12