Hotel Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

"I promise." Andy went over behind his wife, satisfied I would do his bidding. He reached around her as she ate my wife out, and started to loosen her shorts. She never stopped her oral pleasure of my wife as she lifted herself up so he could slide the shorts over her body. April starting to scream in orgasm as Andy used his hands to spread his wife's ass cheeks wide, a tiny , almost matching my wife's, g-string bisecting the exposed ass and pussy of the vixen bringing my wife to a mind blowing orgasm.

He stood up, and said, "That's enough ladies." He dropped his shorts and a thick cock sprung into view. April looked at me and then looked back to the cock in front of her, licking her lips in anticipation. "Now April, Barb is going to stay here leaning on the couch while your husband fucks her up the ass. He said you wouldn't want to, but I figured I would check to see if you wanted this cock up your ass to make things even."

April reached out to touch his cock, and looked at me one more time before moving her tongue in a circle around his engorged head. "My ass belongs to him. If he says no, that means no. But I will suck you off and fuck you while my perverted husband fucks your perverted wife's ass." With that, she swallowed his cock and started to bob up and down sliding it in and out of her mouth. Barb, meanwhile, had yanked on her panties until they snapped, and was now transferring copious amounts of saliva to her exposed asshole with her fingers. She started to press her fingers in, and kept bringing her fingers back to her mouth for more spit. I quickly stripped naked, and leaned in behind her and added my spit to her slippery asshole.

Andy meanwhile had April pause from her blowjob, and led her across the room to the hot tub. He sat on the outside edge of the hot tub and had April turn around so she was facing away from him and towards Barb and myself. I watched as he guided her down to a sitting position on his lap, his thick cock impaling her tight pussy. I watched as she started bouncing on his lap, the first time I was getting to see her fuck another man. My attention was brought back to Barb, who said "I'm ready for you now. Stick that fat cock into this tight ass." She had three fingers buried in her ass, and was looking straight into my eyes. I slid behind her, and got ready to enter her.

I heard Andy announce from across the room, "Look, he's getting ready to fuck her ass." I looked back, and April was now down on her knees sucking Andy off again. She looked at me, her lips straining to contain the cock in her mouth that was so much wider than mine. I kept looking at her as I guided my cock into Barb's tight back door, sliding my shaft all the way with one push. Barb screamed in pleasure and pain.

She was well lubed and stretched out, and I was soon pumping in and out of her in a steady rhythm. She kept saying, "Yeah, fuck my ass. Fuck my dirty asshole. Fuck it hard." I looked back, and April was once again bouncing on Andy's cock, though now he was pulling her head back by her hair so he could paw her breasts. As I watched he dragged her off of his lap and forced her to her knees again, again forcing his cock down her throat. After a minute of two of that, back up she went to his lap. The entire time I was fucking Barb's ass he was alternating between fucking my wife's pussy and her mouth.

I could feel my orgasm build, and knew Barb was getting close as well. I pulled almost all of the way out of her ass, and then started to slam into her tight backdoor. I picked up my pace and was fucking her ass as fast, hard and deep as I could. She screamed my name, and her ass convulsed, squeezing my dick. I shot my load inside of her. I glanced back and April was back on her knees, mouth agape, as Andy pumped his cock with his fist, spraying his load all over her face. She looked at me when he was done, my cock still buried in Barb's ass, and crawled across the room to me, his cum dripping down her face before falling off her chin on to the floor. She eased me out of Barb's ass, much to Barb's chagrin, and swallowed my cock down, cleaning it from the mixture of cum and Barb's ass juice. Andy and Barb excused themselves to the bathroom to freshen up, and April and I grabbed a couple of towels from near the hot tub and rinsed off a swell. We fixed another drink, but realized that they wouldn't be out for a while, so we drank them down quickly and headed back to our room.

We walked in silence to the elevator, unsure of what to say to each other. A soon as the elevators door closed, April turned and kissed me, her tongue exploring my mouth. "Watching you with her was so fucking hot, baby. Even hotter than getting used like that by Andy. Did you like fucking her? Did you like having your cock up another woman's ass?" She rubbed her hand over my thickening cock.

"I did like it baby. Once we get back to the room I'll show you just how I fucked her ass." The doors opened to our floor, and April grabbed my hand and placed it on her ass under her dress. As we walked to our room I started to massage her tight, pink asshole, and by the time she got us into our room I had worked my finger in her ass. "This is going to be a great start to our last evening here together," she said as we crossed he threshold.

formywife
formywife
422 Followers
12