Hotwife or Hot wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me up to kiss her and I willing followed her lead. She was smoldering hot. As I got into the kiss and grabbed her ass to pull deeper into her she pushed me back down. "Not yet, this is serious, I didn't realize how badly I have hurt you. Let me tell you what has been going on."

The worried look on my face must have been obvious.

"No, it's not what you feared - no other men."

For the next thirty minutes Sherrie told the story of how a minor infection 18 months ago coupled with some strange genetics had screwed up her system. Skipping the medical jargon, her hormones and metabolism were screwed up and it affected everything from her mood to her energy levels. She had final taken my concerns seriously four months ago and had been working with doctors to get everything back on track. The exercise was part of it as was the sunning (Vitamin D deficiency solved). She had been embarrassed for waiting so long to respond to my concerns and didn't know how much it had undermined out relationship until she overheard my talk with Eric. She was resolved to come clean this weekend - or rather cum dirty this weekend.

With her story nearly finished I could wait no longer. I sat up and grabbed Sherrie's ass spinning her around to the missionary position. I shut her up with a passionate kiss and went to work. As I worked up a rhythm I noticed tears in Sherrie's eyes. When I asked she said they were tears of happiness.

Given the rather dry spell and the hours of Sherrie teasing in her hot outfit I didn't last long as I pumped a huge load of hot cum deep in my wife.

After we caught our breath Sherrie continued, "Thank you. That was wonderful. I am sorry I have been so distracted and insensitive - I still don't completely understand it. I'll try and make it up to you."

Not one to pass up an opportunity, I told Sherrie, "You can start repaying your debt now." And I took her hand and led her to the shower. After thoroughly cleaning of every nook and cranny, Sherrie found herself kneeling on a pad on the shower floor as my recovered cock took pleasure from her mouth. Her unprecedented enthusiasm accommodated about five inches of hard cock and her efforts were rewarded with a mouthful of warm cum as her finger in my ass triggered my orgasm.

I returned the favor back on the bed as I worked over Sherrie's pussy lips and clit for 30 minutes to bring her to two orgasms before letting her go to sleep.

Before I let Sherrie out of bed the next morning I took her doggy style over the side of the bed with my morning wood. As I slammed into her while reaching around to fondle her breasts and clit I extracted a commitment to a double dose of sex play for the next two years to make up for the past two years and I got a commitment to that Mexican beach vacation she owed me before I let her cum.

As she headed to the shower that morning I also made her promise to wear those short shorts and keyhole halter top next time we went out of town.

Things returned to normal over the next several days. Well sort of. I did have to politely ask the country club social coordinator to remove the picture of Sherrie climbing out of the pool in her drenched outfit from the web newsletter. Fortunately her face was covered by a head of wet hair and the resolution disguised the high definition details those at the scene enjoyed. And Sherrie did have some explaining to do to a few other wives while I had to answer questions from several of the guys who left early and had heard stories of what appears destined to be remembered as the first annual wet wife contest.

The following Friday Sherrie smiled and said, "As I recall you had told Eric you wanted to see some guy spank my ass and cum all over my tits. I'm available tomorrow evening and the kids are staying at your moms."

12