House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne came to in a shower.

"Huh?" She had no idea where she was. How she got there.

"Shhhhh," said Colonel. He was holding her up. "It's ok baby. I gotcha." Anne felt so weak. She knew that if he let go of her she would fall down.

"M-my legs."

"Yeah, I know," chuckled Colonel. "That was one monster cum that you had." While holding her up with one arm, he rubbed Anne's sore pussy and ass with a soapy hand. Anne moaned. She felt so tired and relaxed. After washing her for a while, Colonel shut off the water and helped Anne step out of the shower. Anne sat down on the toilet as Colonel grabbed a towel. She still didn't trust her weak legs. Colonel stood her up and toweled her off.

"That was unbelievable."

"So I take it that you liked your first DP experience?" asked Colonel.

Anne smiled and blushed a bit. "Oh yeah." She thought about how wiped out she was. "Although I don't think that I could do that again for a while."

"I agree," said Colonel. "You need to save that for special parties like this." Colonel grabbed his now soft, but still substantial cock. "I think that this should keep you happy though."

"Mmmmmm," answered Anne. "But I'm gonna need at least a few days to recover, and," she stopped and suddenly thought about her husband.

"What?" asked Colonel.

"Well," answered Anne, as she finally trusted that her legs would allow her to stand on her own and they walked back to the bedroom to dress. "We agreed to go to this party. I don't know about how Eric will feel about um, she looked at Colonel and stopped putting on her clothes. "Us."

Colonel smiled. "What, you mean about me taking you out every week and fucking you with my big black dick?"

Anne blushed again as she put on her little mini-skirt. "Yeah."

"Trust me," said Colonel, as he pulled on his own clothes. "If he's like al the other little white hubby's here, he'll love the idea. In fact, he'll probably beg you to do it and even get you ready for our dates."

"You really think so?"

"Hell yeah," answered Colonel, putting his shirt on. "The only thing is, after fucking my big black cock for a while, you're not gonna want to fuck his little white dick anymore.

"Oh no, I mean, we have good sex," said Anne. She couldn't imagine her good sex life with Eric changing.

"You'll see. Think about how good it felt to have my big black dick filling you up. Nice and thick." He smiled. "You'll still want him to lick your pussy, but let's be honest, black cock is what you're gonna need."

Anne thought about her session. Eric never made her feel like that. His dick never made her feel like that. Maybe Colonel was right? Maybe she was only going to want black cocks from now on? Would Eric be ok with that? Would he be ok just keeping his little white dick in his cute little girl panties?

With a last embrace and a long deep kiss, the two made their way to the basement.

---------------------------------------------

Anne and Colonel found me in the basement. I was talking to Mike. We had cleaned up the area and were waiting. His wife and Tim were fooling around on the couch. As Beth was with Tim, I was a little unsure as to what happened to Anne. Her arrival with another big, young attractive black guy answered my question. Anne came up to me and I gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Hi sweetie," I said. "Have a good time?" I looked over at the ew guy.

"Oh yes," said Anne, somewhat breathlessly. She introduced me to Colonel. He seemed like a nice guy. Definitely into Anne. His hand slowly rubbed her ass as we chatted.

"Colonel is a really nice guy," Anne told me. "I think we will see him again in the future."

Wait, we will?

"How about Thursday night?" Colonel asked Anne. He wasn't asking me.

"That sounds great," she answered. She didn't ask me.

"Um, well hon," I said, "We need to uh, get a sitter and uh. . ." I trailed off as they both looked at me and smiled. I then realized that I wasn't invited. "Oh." I was beginning to understand the situation.

Anne looked at me with the gorgeous brown eyes of hers. "Is that ok honey?"

"Oh, ah sure," I answered. I wonder if they could see my now rock hard cock tenting in my pants. Under my panties.

Beth and TIm walked up and more introductions were made.

"That was quite a performance you put on upstairs," said Beth to Anne.

Performance? What was that all about I wondered.

Anne blushed. "Thanks. I didn't think that they would both, um, fit, but when they did, WOW! I have NEVER been fucked like that before!"

Was Anne looking right at me when she said that? I think I blushed at that point.

Beth smiled. "No kidding." I looked over at Mike. He seemed to look as uncomfortable as I did.

As the two women chatted about kids and school and getting together for lunch to chat, Tim and Colonel said their goodbyes to the ladies. Lots of groping and kissing. I heard Anne giving Colonel directions to our house.

"See you Thursday night," she said to him, as he rubbed her pussy under her skirt.

"Mmmm, can't wait," he answered. I think I heard Tim say the same thing to Beth. Mike and I stood off to the side and watched.

"You work downtown?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Me too. We should get together for lunch sometime."

"Uh yeah, you bet." This was so weird. What would we talk about? Other than our mutual desire to watch our wives get fucked by black men? What color panties we were wearing? So weird.

As Anne and I walked to the car, she kissed me on the cheek. I stopped and looked at her..

"Some night, huh sweetie?" I asked. I was still a bit horny and I rubbed my cock. Anne noticed and smiled.

"Yep," she answered. "But I'm so tired and sore I don't know when I'll be able to have sex again. Probably not until next Thursday." She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. "So that means no sex for you or even jerking off until at least then. Ok?"

"Yes dear," I answered. My little cock got even harder.

"I can't wait until the next house party!" She said, getting into the car.

Neither could I. As we drove away, I smiled as I wondered briefly if I would have had sex with Anne before then.