House Warming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor had slipped on a chiffon top as a cover up, she looked stunning and so sexy. She seemed at ease following Monika through to her room and perfectly at home in Olivia and Harry's new house. Monika looked through the clothes in the wardrobe trying to think what to wear, what would Robert approve of? What would be suitable?

She was interrupted by Eleanor saying loudly

"Oh, these tell a story"

Monika was horrified to see Eleanor holding up the pink silk knickers from the mornings adventure, it was not helped by flashback to how lovely Robert's cock looked being massaged in the soft silk. They must have been left on the floor with the rush to get down to breakfast. Monika blushed profusely and snatched the underwear from Eleanor's raised hand, she tucked them quickly in a drawer.

Eleanor had now moved over to the wardrobe and pulled out a short white cotton dress and held up against Monika.

"This will do nicely." she said.

Monika only thought of objecting for a moment, Eleanor had quite an assertive nature and besides it was probably the ideal thing to wear.

She stepped into the bathroom and quickly dropped the towel and stepped into the dress, by which time Eleanor was there to fasten the buttons up the back.

Eleanor had a quite a presence and Monika started to think of getting back to Robert and her safety zone. Before she could move Eleanor was browsing through Monika's make-up, she picked the bright red lipstick. She cupped Monika's chin just as she had earlier. Monika closed her eyes expecting another sensuous touch of lips, but instead she felt the cool of her lipstick as Eleanor applied a coat of the shining red to her lips.

"There that is all you need." Eleanor quipped and reached down to Monika's hand to pull her out of the bathroom. They quickly left the room and returned downstairs hand in hand. As they did Monika realised that was twice already that Eleanor had chosen what she should wear, and she had only just met her.

When they got back to the patio, Monika left Eleanor's side and went straight over to Robert and planted a kiss on his cheek, inadvertently leaving a lipstick mark as she did so. Alan teased her about marking out her man and being possessive again but she ignored him.

Rose was now laying on her tummy on a lounger in her tiny thong, legs akimber soaking up the sun, it did not leave much to the imagination, the men had slipped back into shorts. No sign of Olivia yet though.

Robert stood up taking Monika's hand as he did and they walked back to the conservatory, he asked her if she was ok to stay a couple of nights, there was another party planned for tonight.

Monika watched Robert's face carefully, was he happy to stay? Why was he asking, he knew she was his girl and would do exactly what he desired. They found themselves in the large front lounge where the main party was the previous evening, Robert sat on the large leather sofa and Monika sat beside him, under his arm and looking into his eyes, she loved his eyes they always conveyed exactly what he was thinking.

Robert asked Monika if she liked the other couples, she thought this was the time she needed to tell him how excited she was with both Olivia in the shower and in a different way when Eleanor kissed her and later teased her about her pink knickers, she explained that Eleanor chose what she was wearing.

Robert wanted to know more about the shower with Olivia, he was fascinated that Monika thought she needed his permission to go further with Olivia, in a way he enjoyed that she thought of him at a time like that, so he never suggested she was wrong, he merely said that anything that happened between the girls was okay by him.

Monika knew that Robert liked to know if she masturbated so she guessed he would like to know how she felt when Olivia's fingers brushed over her clit and teased around her pussy, she told him in full detail, even embroidering it a bit, she was very conscious of the swelling in his shorts as she told him.

She let her fingers rest on his knee and then gradually sneak up his thigh, just inside his shorts. She could resist it no longer, she moved down and knelt between his legs, kissed him , then undone his shorts and pulled them down slightly to allow his now engorged cock to be released, her bright red lips met it immediately and her lips and tongue welcomed it into the warmth of her mouth, she massaged the tip and under the gland with long strokes of her tongue.

Robert rested his hand on Monika's head and guided the tempo of her lips sliding up and down the full length of his cock. This is when Eleanor came into the lounge and sat opposite, Monika had no idea she was there. Robert just smiled at Eleanor, then he laid back, closed his eyes and let Monika direct herself for a while, she knew how to please him and wanted to take her time doing it.

She rolled her mouth all around his cock, she cupped his balls and occasionally licked them before sliding the cock back into her lips. This seemed so good and Robert's cock had never seemed so big and hard, she was obviously doing something he really liked. She enjoyed pleasing him so much.

Then Monika was aware of someone behind her, she did not look, but she just felt a presence, it was confirmed when she felt gentle hands lifting the hem of her dress and tickling up her legs. She stopped and looked behind quickly to see Eleanor with her finger on her lip as if to quieten her, with her lovely bright eyes encouraging her to continue on Robert's cock. Monika hesitated and Robert opened his eyes and looked down

He told her to carry on, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Monika was so very aroused and she needed Roberts cock, she was not embarrassed to please her man, she was proud to show Eleanor her man in all his glory. She returned to slowly and deliberately pampering his manhood.

Eleanor was now kneeling behind Monika, she had lifted and folded the white cotton dress up over Monika's back and her fingers were smoothing over Monika's rear. Monika felt tingles run through her pussy, then she felt Eleanor's fingers complement the tingles with feather touches over, around and even in her pussy.

What was happening caused every nerve Monika had to tingle, she could taste her man's cock oozing slightly, her skin seemed to be so sensitive all over, her pussy felt hot.

Then there was a new sensation, her pussy was already in intense overdrive when she felt Eleanor's tongue probe and push and lick all around it, this was pretty amazing, she wanted the moment to last forever. Then she felt Roberts hand pushed her face further down on to his cock and she realised that she needed to concentrate on her job there, she tightened her lips and sucked slightly to take as much cock as she could, she felt it against her throat, hard and hot.

Then that beautiful synchronised pulse and throb as Robert pumped his seed into her mouth, she felt his whole body tighten and jerk and he gave that oh so familiar grunt of pleasure. As Robert relaxed back, Eleanor moved to Monika's side and kissed her, then she kissed her deeper, Monika instinctively swallowed as if to protect her man's seed but she could not resist Eleanor's soft but insistent kisses, she did not want to resist, she looked towards Robert and he had a very satisfied smile so she relaxed too and enjoyed the moment.

As Robert relaxed back Eleanor seemed to take over, her kisses became more intense, more possessive and probing, she was now taking Monika to new places with long deep kisses.

The girls slid down to lay on the deeply carpeted floor and continued to kiss. Robert relaxed on the sofa had the grandstand view as the girls writhed in a frenzy of kisses and touches.

Eleanor lifted Monika's thin cotton dress off over head so Monika was now naked and vulnerable, then Eleanor stood up and slid down her bikini bottoms, she enjoyed Monika's moment of awkwardness as she stood above her in just the short chiffon cover up. Monika was admiring the clit and pussy above her, it looked so sexy in the shade of the light chiffon material, she licked her lips instinctively, giving away her thoughts.

Eleanor did not miss the gesture, she moved to stand astride Monika, directly over her face, then lowered down as if to tease her, but she did not just tease her, she moved onto all fours with her pussy directly above Monika's smudged red lips.

Eleanor tasted Monika's engorged clit, it was damp with the dew of expectation and Eleanor's warm lips felt so soft and sensuous as they kissed off the beads of moisture. Monika felt spasms of pleasure ripple through her body, she pulled Eleanor's pussy directly down on to her face and licked and lapped almost out of control, the girls were in ecstasy, mesmerised with each others pleasure.

James was wondering where his wife Eleanor had gone and wandered into the house, he met Olivia in the kitchen and asked if she knew where Eleanor was.

Olivia smiled and nodded towards the hallway, they both moved into the hallway and peered around the doorway into the large open lounge. Eleanor was still kneeling on all fours over Monika, the chiffon canopy half covering Monika's face. The delight on Eleanor's face made it very obvious what was happening. The girls were too engrossed with each other to notice Olivia and James enter the room.

Robert and James smiled at each other, very proud of their girls, Olivia smiled too and scampered up onto the sofa next to Robert, the perfect viewing platform.

James had other ideas, mainly driven by his instant erection. He moved to behind Eleanor and lifted up the short top, admiring the view of Eleanor's now very wet pussy hovering over Monika's face. As he did this Eleanor raised her rear to meet his touch.

Monika felt Eleanor lift up slightly before she even noticed James standing over them, his hot circumcised cock in hand, it's swollen head looking as if to explode. She became a spectator as James pushed his cock into Eleanor's pussy, it was just inches above her face, she breathed in all the heavy scents as she was splashed with the sexy juices and watched in macro vision as the cock stretched open and invaded the welcoming pussy.

Robert was watching all the action unfold, relaxed back,legs up on the sofa, one knee raised. Olivia was leaning up against Robert and laying across his leg to get a good view of the floor show. Everyone was very naturally aroused, Olivia was in short halter neck cheesecloth dress and as Robert looked down at her he could see clearly see the shape of her bottom, the bottom Monika had admired and soaped in the shower.

To be continued ...

12