How Did I Get Here?

Story Info
A 50-year-old man just punished like a bad child.
3.3k words
13.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the warmth of the shower seems to take some of the strings out the ten welts, the bamboo cane left across my ass. As I let the warmth of the water easy my pain, my mind wanders to how I got in this position. A 50-year-old man just punished like a bad child. I open my eyes and look down my chest and crotch, not a hair to be seen freshly shaved as they have been for years. The weight of the two big stainless steel rings going through my nipples are just one of the constant reminds of my position. As my eyes focus between my legs the other reminder, one-half a handcuff lock around my scrotum there to hold a two inch Kali's Ring around my ever-shrinking little dick. From this angle, I can see the sharp points pressing my flaccid member. The sight is just a reminder that the slight bit of excitement will draw blood.

It has been 13 months since the Kali's Ring has been off. Thirteen months without an erection, 13 months without a release, my ass is burning with fresh welt from the caning. A man my age with no control over the most straightforward aspect of his life, how did I get here?

I guess it must have started June 14th, 1982, six days after I graduated from Prude University my first day at work. I was a good student with a very respectable GPA. I landed an excellent job with the cell phone division of Bell Labs. I was going to work for the group building a cell phone network. I didn't have any idea why anyone needs to carry a phone in their briefcase, but it was Bell Labs, and the paid is excellent.

After a bunch of training, I was going to work with "Tower Position Team." Bell's plan had radio towers all around the country. About halfway through the training, one of the groups lawyers Elizabeth Thompson spoke to the training class about the legal issues we would face and how we answered any questions that might arise in the field. Ms. Thompson was stunning. Dressed in a black suit coat, black high heels, and a dress that showed off her hourglass figure, she was stunning. I guess she was 5 or 6 years older than most of the men in the class. Yes in 1982 most engineers were men. At the lunch break, she was making her way to the tables, asking if we had questions and chatting. What I didn't know was she was scouting the group for an engineer for her Tower Position Team.

I had always been pretty shy around girls and timid around women. Ms. Thompson scared the shit out of me. At almost 6ft tall in heels, she was several inches taller than my 5'8' frame. She carried herself with grace and pose, which I had none. When she asked me a question, I could barely get the answer out. I thought at the time she was playing with me. The next day at lunch, she didn't have anything to say to me. I wasn't surprised. I hadn't done much to impress her the day before. As we were headed back into the class, she stopped me by the door; I had whipped cream on my nose from lunch. With notebooks and supplies in both hands, I did what I've away done. I stuck out my tongue and licked the whipped cream off the end of my nose. She laughed and asked me to do that again. Well, I do have a long tongue, so I reached out and touched the tip of my nose. She was surprised and laughed. I think it may have been the most attention a woman that beautiful every paid me. That night a dinner she dabbed gravy on my nose to see me lick it off; of course I was willing to put on a show. It's surprising what you'll do for a lovely woman. The next day the legal section of our training was over, and she was gone.

Two months later, I was surprised. Ms. Thompson was the team leader of the group I was assigned. I headed to the office in Nashville, TN, and Ms. Thompson. Ms. Thompson was a tough boss, it was all work in the office, and our team got lots of towers placed. In the next few months, we didn't socialize or talk outside of work. Since I had no social life, I was getting a ton of work don't and was getting great reviews from Ms. Thompson and the engineering supervisors.

Ms. Thompson and I were in Springfield, IL, in January trying to find a site the local government would approve when we got snowed-in. It wasn't too bad the first couple days but come Friday night we were almost the only ones left in the hotel. At dinner, that evening, Ms. Thompson was entertaining herself dapping ketchup on my face to see how far my tongue could reach.

When we reached her room, she directed me in. It was the first time I had ever been to a woman hotel room. She broke out a bottle of wine, and we sat around and talked. Within an hour, she knew everything about me, and I knew nothing more about her. I had told her all about my love life, what little there was. The fact I hadn't had a girlfriend in 2 years. She knew I had never licked a pussy. Every detail I'm not sure if it was the wine or just the way she took control of everything that happened.

Midway thru the 2nd glass of wine, Ms. Thompson was standing in front of me, removing my clothing. It was a fantastic feeling. I didn't have much experience with women, but I was sure that removing clothing came after some kissing and making out we hadn't done any. Soon I was kneeling nude in front of a fully dressed, Ms. Thompson. I watched in amazement as she raised her skirt and removed her panties. The other times I had been with women it was competing dark, I had never actually seen a pussy in the light before. The hair was the same auburn blond as her hair. The mound on each side gently slid between her thighs. She used one of the red fingernails a pointer as she showed me the parts of her vagina.

I can still hear her saying to do this right you'll need to know where everything is and how it works. She started at the top with the hood, clitoris, labia minor, labia major, vaginal opening, perineum, and anus. She took my finger and outlined each part as I repeated the list back to her. Next, she pulled my face to her crotch, and as she called out the piece, I traced the outline with my tongue.

That when the real instruction began, The first step was the warm up. That started with my tongue on the perineum just above the anus and slowly licked up to the hood in one full sweeping motion. I repeated this motion over and over. Each time my tongue started at the bottom, she was noticeably wetter. I was very unsure about the taste, but I was surprised it was quite pleasant. A little salty, little tart and somewhat lemony, I remember thinking this is a lot different than I expected; in fact, it was quite tasty. After several minute Ms. Thompson said it was time to step things up.

The second step was getting more to the meat of things. I was instructed to follow the line between labia's from perineum the up to the hood then up the other side the same way. And again with each lick, she got wetter I would feel her body reacting to the touch of my tongue. I could feel her clitoris getting firmer with each lick. It did take long before she had me sliding up her labia's then sinking my tongue deep inside her vagina. As I got to the full depth of my tongue, she would have me reach the tip back toward her clit. I could feel the muscle in body tighten with each lick.

The next step was moving to the clitoris. I would lick circles around the clit then suck on it for a few minutes All the time I would feel the energy building. The energy build Ms. Thompson pulled my face closer and pumped her clit into my mouth and tongue.

Then came the biggest surprise of my life; everything inside exploded into my lips. The muscles inside her quivered in waves starting deep inside and ended on my tongue then my mouth filled with her juices. I suck and swallowed to keep up with her orgasm the best I could, but when we finished, there was a giant wet spot on the chair.

She told me to stop licking her clitoris and go back to long slow warm-up licks again. In the next couple of hours, we when through the steps three more times. I couldn't move my face, my tongue and jaw muscle were so sore. She pulled my head to lap and rubbed my head, telling me what a good boy I was. I lay in her lap for 30 minutes waiting for her come down from where she was.

When Ms. Thompson had regained control of herself, she motioned for me to stands. She looked for my clothes; I looked at her and my dick standing straight out all 4 ½ inches of it. Ms. Thompson smiled as she reached for my scrotum with her right hand. She squeezed quite firmly on my testicles, which brought me right to attention as I reach out to protect myself she said hands behind you if you don't want this to stop. I stopped my hands and moved them to the back.

She pulled me to the side of the chair; her firm grip is making sure I was quick to follow her lead. She then told me to start jacking myself off. I was so embarrassed, but I just did as instructed; It was a fantastic feeling, my dick loved having my hand wrapped around it. But my ball hurt so much I could hardly stand up straight. As hard as my dick was, I only need three fingers to cover it. She controlled the speed of my strokes with her other hand. After a few strokes, I could feel my orgasm building, when she saw pre-cum forming on a dick she moved my hand behind me and squeezed a little firmer, so I know that's where it was to stay.

With her other hand, she used one of her long fingernails to rub up and down my shaft. The nail cut the top of my dick, and when I tried to move away, she used the grip on balls to hold me on one spot. It didn't take long to figure out her fingernails felt better and the firm grip her hand had on my balls. Within a matter of minutes, I would feel the orgasm and cum working its way to surface. Her nail dug in at the base of dick and made a red line up the length of my shaft. At the head, she would poke the nail deep into the head of my cock. I could feel the tears on my cheeks. But I couldn't pull away. I looked down as I orgasmed she was catching the cum in her hand. She pulled me to my knees as my orgasm finished. As I was kneeling by her side, I watch as she stirred my cum with her long fingernail. She then raised the nail to my lips and slid it into my mouth. I knew she wanted me to suck in clean. For 10 minutes, she fed me my cum on her nail. It was the most beautiful evening of my life.

She folded my clothes as I regain some self-control. She handed the bundle and said be at my door at 10 am. I started to unfold the clothes to get dressed put her hand on the pile and said, "you'll only be in my room for one reason ever, and you'll never need clothes for that. She walked me to the door nude and sent me into the hall. I was so glad there was no one there as I walked to my room.

The next morning I was standing at my door at 9 am for our 10 am meeting. I dressed and undressed a dozen times between 9 and 10. I check for the hall for people more times than that. I knew she wanted me there nude, but when to undress?

At 10 am I knocked on her door wearing a bathrobe and nothing else. She open and closed the door within a second. Thru the door, I heard," I thought you were better at following instructions" I quickly removed the robe and knocked again. She opened the door and looked at me. She took a long look then told me to turn around slowly. I turned slowly; I could hear the maid coming down the hall. I hoped Ms. Thompson would let me in before she got there. But she didn't. Ms. Thompson reached down for hotel robe and handed it to the maid as she passed. I did the best I could to cover myself as she walked by.

A few seconds later a smiling Ms. Thompson says come in, please. I noticed Ms. Thompson hadn't closed the room door. I thought for a second about going back but decided against it. Ms. Thompson pushed the hotel room only chair to the middle of the room. She motioned me to the chair. She stood me facing the chair, holding a hairbrush in the other hand she said I was going to get spanked across the bottom for not listening. I asked what would happen if I didn't want them. She replied if you didn't want them, you wouldn't have come back. I bent over as she instructed.

She took some time to point my ass raised to the door and explain that if corrections are needed, I would not to move away and would count the swats out for her. On the first swing, I surprised and jumped up and cried with a loud noise. She pushed me back down and said that one doesn't count. Don't move and remember to count them out. Before the next swing, she grabbed my scrotum. I let out a pretty loud yelp but managed to count the one and not move too much. After a couple of strokes, I notice I could see you start her swing motion if I watched the mirror. I don't know if helped or not. Then I could see the maid standing in the open doorway watching. God, I was glad we were not planning on coming back soon.

After my listening correction as Ms. Thompson calls our time with the hairbrush, Ms. Thompson started right in on pussy eating instruction. After a few rounds of practice, I was getting better at reading what she wanted. When we finished, she looked at my erection. She smiled and said its good you were blessed with a good tongue because that wouldn't get you very far. I just looked down hoping she had plans for it.

She grabbed my scrotum and stood me up again. She explained to me as a lawyer; we need to have an understanding of roles if we are going to continue, she asked I wanted to stay, and I say yes. I will say it's hard not to agree with someone holding your balls. She said she liked the idea also. She spent the next few minutes bring me to orgasm with her tight grip and fingernails. Surprisingly my cum seems to taste better today.

I quickly learned the rules for my role were somewhat more restrictive than hers. She approved any time I could come. I did not play with myself without her approval. I already knew about no clothes. She would call when she wanted me there. I wouldn't call her. Nothing a work would be affected. Our arrangement worked fine for about two years. I would lick her to ecstasy 2 or 3 times a week, and she would give me a somewhat painful orgasm afterward. A few times a month or so there would be a behavior correction. But they weren't too bad most of the time.

As Ms. Thompson moved up the company ranks, she always made sure I did well with her. It was fun having someone else play all the company politics.

Then came my learning experience. I asked for something more, maybe intercourse or just kissing. She shut me down hard. I played the only card I had. I said, what if I want to stop. She laughed out loud at me. She told me you think you could stand you your own. You can't even have an orgasm without me. You have known you are not in a good position standing in front of someone nude telling me you have balls of your own. She said, "show me you do something so simple as cum without my help." After 20 minutes of trying, I was barely hard. She reached out, and three minutes later, I was squirting like a fountain. I just looked at the floor. She pointed to a table she liked to use for behavior corrections.

She laid a leather paddle she liked next to me. She placed my elbow on the table and hands behind my head, and the tears were running down my face. I needed her for everything how could have become so dependent. I felt her tying my hands behind my head. It was the first time she had done that. I didn't protest. I knew some things were going to change. Rubbing the small of my back and neck, she told me my outrage was going to take a lot of correction. I told her I understood. She said she would see how she felt after 50 swats. I almost jumped and ran I had never gotten more than 15. She was mad. I didn't remember when I stopped counting, but I remember the first stroke being the hardest she ever delivered to me. Somewhere around 35, I passed out.

I called in sick for the next four days. It was almost two weeks before I could sit for more than a few minutes. Ms. Thompson called me every day for next month and a half but not once did she make an effort to make me cum. At the end of punishment time, I had just finished a great session with her cumming more than ½ dozen times. As I waited between her thighs, she reached down for scrotum for the first time in a month and a half. Her grip had not grown weaker. She stood me up my dick laid on her arm limp and lifeless. I remember the words well, and Now you can't get hard with my help. As the squeezing increase, she twisted her wrist to increase the pain more. She dug her nails into my testicles, and I couldn't even stand up straight. But my dick was standing its full 4 ½ inches. She grabbed my cock with her fingernails and slowing started milking my dick. I could see like trickles of blood were her dug too deep. Within a few strokes, I was cumming. She loved to use the nail that so painful brought me to orgasm to feel me my cum. I had missed the loving feeling that gave me. I was sitting beside her gently sucking the cum from her finger.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Well Disciplined Husband Ch. 01 A slave husband learns to mind his manners.in BDSM
Damn. That Escalated Quickly. New tech to please his wife. No good deed goes unpunished.in BDSM
Chastity Games Naughty wife returns home with the key to my chastity cage.in Fetish
My Guilty Secret Ch. 01 Bound naked in the woods and punished by her friend.in BDSM
Male Chastity - It's Catching On! A new couple embark on their chastity lifestyle for him!in BDSM
More Stories