How Did We Get Here? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She agreed though. The email came through that evening. Charlie still had some reservations about some of the things I planned, but Kate made it clear that she wanted this. The gangbang had turned her on, and she had told Charlie that she had got soaking wet watching, and wished it was her in the middle of the action. I made it clear that it was all or nothing. I wasn't prepared to compromise on what I knew would work and achieve maximum sales. Charlie needed to accept this or we wouldn't film. Kate replied straight away to say that she would do everything I had suggested. Nothing was off limits for her. Charlie needed to accept that if he wanted his wife to do porn, and he did, it was her body, and only she chose what she did with it.

I contacted them to discuss the final details and agreed that I would tell any guests that I was making a wedding video for the couple. We would film them going into the church and coming out, plus the first dance. I would block out all faces apart from those consenting to being in the film, and this was only Grace as Bridesmaid, and Charlie as best man. Once the guests had said goodbye, we would go to their suite, where the men would all be naked and hard. She would walk in to find the 10 cocks waiting for her. Charlie would hand her over and they would start. Things would get messy, but I would clean everything after, and I had booked them a separate room to sleep while we cleaned up. There was a huge old-fashioned bathtub in the middle of the bathroom, which would be ideal for her peeing scene. The boys could surround her and completely cover her from all sides.

We also agreed to film a short interview, so they returned to the studio a couple of days before the wedding.

"So the happy couple Kate and Charlie have joined me," I opened, "But we're not here to talk about wedding plans, we're here to talk about sex."

Kate and Charlie said hello to the camera and waved.

"So, what has made you want to film with us?" I asked Kate.

"Well I watched my friend Grace film with you on her honeymoon," she started, "And I thought she looked beautiful. I like your boys too, they're always good-looking and fit."

"Charlie, did you enjoy the present Kate made you?" I asked him.

"It was the hottest porn I've ever watched!" he responded, "She was a natural, and looked so sexy."

"She was a natural," I continued, "Which is why I wanted to get her back on her wedding day. We've never taken anything like this on before."

They both smiled and looked a bit nervous.

"So Kate, I ask all of my girls this," I went on, "How many men have you been with?"

"I knew you would ask me this," she smiled, "I've had 11 lovers."

"Ok, and have you been faithful since you met Charlie?" I asked her.

"Yes, until I made my video," she went on, "So I suppose I have cheated, as Charlie didn't know I was doing it."

"And how do you both feel about the fact that this number is going to double on your wedding night?"

"We're both nervous," Charlie answered, "I loved the other video, but I am nervous about Kate going with that many men. It's a bit rough. Kate wants this though, so I want her to be happy."

"Have you ever had a threesome before?" I asked her.

"Nearly, but it didn't work out," she answered, "An old boyfriend agreed, but the guy we were supposed to meet didn't show. I've always wanted to try 2 or more men, it's been a fantasy of mine for years."

"What turns you on about it?" I probed further.

"I want to feel loads of hands on me," she looked as if even the thought of this was turning her on, "I want to feel powerless in their hands as they use me."

"Then I think you will do very well in our film," I replied, "We will make sure that all of your fantasies come true."

We finalised details for the day and I let them get back to their wedding preparations. We were ready.

We arrived on the day and started to film as agreed. Charlie looked nervous, and Kate looked stunning as she got out of the car. She and Grace smiled at us as they made their way into the church. We got the footage we wanted throughout the day and left them to enjoy their reception while we prepared the suite to film. The lads had all arrived by 10 pm and by 11, most of the guests had now arrived. I spoke to Charlie who had consumed a fair bit of drink, as had Kate, and he was now very nervous about what was about to happen. He didn't back out though, and by 11.30, all of their guests had left.

"Ok Kate, I'm going to film you and Charlie walking up the stairs and into the room," I told them, "All of the boys are naked and ready, so the minute you're inside, you will be handing Kate over to them. They will take it from there."

"Are you 100% sure on this?" He asked Kate, holding onto her hand tightly, "You can still back out."

"I want this Charlie," she replied and kissed him lovingly, "I think I've always had fantasies like this, so please trust me that I'll be ok and that I love you. I'll be fine."

He nodded again and they made their way up the stairs to the room.

Kate's face was a picture as they entered the room. The 10 lads were waiting for her, all with rock-hard cocks. Charlie brought her in, kissed her one more time and let go of her hand to join them. Grace and Sean had also joined us to watch, and to offer support. Kate walked down the line, touching each of the cocks in front of her. The boys then started to crowd around her and feel her.

They soon had her down on her knees, sucking the first cock of the night. They held her hair and forced her down onto it. Kate was good at deep throat and she managed to swallow most of the length on offer. She took all of the cocks offered and the boys started to fuck her face harder. I noticed that Charlie looked a bit uncomfortable, but he was holding his erect cock through his suit. He was conflicted about seeing his wife get manhandled but was horny watching her. A couple of the men started to slap her face after they had fucked her mouth and she loved it.

"Do it harder," she told one of them.

The guy fucked her mouth as hard as he could, he forced her to take his whole length which she managed to take without choking. He then withdrew and slapped her a bit harder and she nodded for him to do it again so he fucked her face again, withdrew and slapped her again. He then grabbed her throat, not hard, but guided her to kiss him, before letting a little bit of his spit drop into her mouth. She looked so innocent and helpless.

The boys then pushed her onto the bed and lifted her dress. Her knickers were torn roughly from her body and the first man held her open to slip inside. He pounded her from behind, slapping her ass while another grabbed a handful of her hair and forced his cock into her mouth. The guys took turns at each end until all 10 of them had been inside her mouth and pussy. She was looking red around the face and on the ass so I called cut to give her a moment.

"I don't like seeing them treat you like this," I heard Charlie say to her as he handed her a drink.

"I'm fine, please stop worrying," she said, putting her hand on his arm, "It's not hurting me. I like this. Please understand that."

Kate was decisive in what she said to him and it was clear that even if he had begged her to stop, she wanted to try everything and she was going to carry on.

Charlie accepted her wishes and Grace spoke to him as if to reassure him that she would be fine. Some of the guys love the idea of their wives being taken by a group of men, but the reality can be very different. The next hour or so would tell us how Charlie would cope.

Kate signalled that she was ready to go, and lay on the bed with her legs apart. Danny licked her now well-used pussy before burying his cock deep in her again. She sucked cocks on either side of her and the men grabbed her hair and slapped her face a few times again. He then eased her legs further back and put the tip of his cock against her asshole. She winced a bit as he began to push it in, but his length soon eased inside her. He fucked her ass for a minute before moving for another man to try her tight hole.

Kate was then pulled up onto her feet as the boys started to lay on the bed ready for her to rim them. Her dress was still on but the top was open where they had been playing with her tits. Her once-perfect hair was now a mess, and her make-up was smudged. She knelt to attend to the first man, who pulled his legs back, allowing her to run her tongue around the outside of his hole before she flicked her tongue across his asshole. She did this with ease, and I wondered if this wasn't the first time she had done this to a man.

When she had finished her first, he came round and lifted her dress and tongued her asshole. The next man moved over so she could repeat with him. The man licking her soon had his cock buried deep in her ass and began to fuck her.

"Fuck my ass hard," Kate screamed at him, "Come on give me everything you've got."

He pulled her hair back and gave her a playful slap in the face before burying her head back in the other man's asshole and going as hard on her as he could. They spent the next few minutes taking turns to pound Kate's ass as hard as they could. A couple of the men pulled out of her quickly, gripping the end of their cock so as not to cum. They were enjoying her.

Kate didn't want a break and was happy to go straight into the DP scene. She sat astride one cock while 5 of them took turns on her ass one after another. She was screaming some foul language at them as they abused her holes, but she loved every second of this. She then switched over to take the cock below her in her ass while others lined up to take her pussy. The boys were still guiding her, but she knew what to do next and left me just filming rather than directing.

Rather than Kate needing to stop, a few of the boys gave me the word to say that they needed to stop otherwise they were going to cum. I had more than enough footage now, so we got ready to film the finale. I decided to do this as a traditional bukkake ending, so Kate straightened her dress and knelt on the floor while the men approached her when they were ready. One by one they dropped their loads on her face and dress. By the time half of them were done, she couldn't see, and her mouth was full of sperm. She swallowed it all opened her mouth for the next one, and kept going until all 10 of the boys had poured their load onto her.

Kate cleared her eyes and swallowed the last of the cum in her mouth and the lads now led her to the bathroom.

"What are you dirty boys going to do to me now?" she giggled as they helped her into the huge bathtub, "Are you going to piss all over me?"

She poked her tongue out and opened her mouth ready.

"I can't watch this," Charlie said, and wouldn't follow her to the bathroom. Sean stayed with him while the lads did their thing.

Stream after stream of pee soaked her everywhere. Her dress was soaked and sticking to her skin. The spunk had been washed off of her face, and her mouth was constantly full of liquid. As soon as she spat a mouthful out, more would fill her mouth. Charlie did come back into the room when it was over to help her out of the bath. Kate looked tired for the first time all evening and I filmed her getting cleaned up and Charlie helping her out of her soaking wedding dress.

I took the dress to have it cleaned and asked if they minded doing a quick wrap interview. Charlie sat with Kate, who was by that time showered and wearing a towel.

"So how was it for you both?" I asked.

"Incredible," Kate replied, "It was like nothing I've ever felt before."

"Bits of that were hard to watch if I'm being honest," Charlie said, "I didn't like seeing them going so rough on her, but I know now that she likes that. I've learned something about my new wife today."

"I always liked watching that in porn," Kate says, "Girls being dominated. It was as good as I hoped it would be."

"And will you join us again?" I asked her.

"If my Husband lets me!" she answered, looking at Charlie.

"We'll see," he said, smiling at her, "I can see now how much she enjoys this. And if it makes my wife happy, I have to embrace her inner slut."

Kate smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Ok, camera off please," Kate said standing up, "I would like to consummate my marriage. And actually with my husband now, and not the 10 gorgeous men you had fuck me. I think I can manage an 11th cock in my ass if you would like. And you will be the only one that I allow to cum in it."

Kate dropped the towel as she got up, and Charlie squeezed her ass as he followed her to the bedroom. The door shut, and I cut.

We cleared the filming equipment down and left the newlywed couple for the rest of their night. I chatted with Grace and Sean in the bar residents' bar when I was done, and sounded them out about her filming a movie with Kate. For the first time, she didn't rule it out, and I had the feeling that seeing her friend in action had made Grace reconsider her decision that porn wasn't for her. I could only hope.

1...345678