Howdy Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you loosened up after that?"

"I did. I decided it was my first time and I should enjoy it."

"Becky is a really good kisser, she smelled wonderful, and her nipples were hard. When I kissed her neck, the taste was like a chemical reaction. It lit me up!"

Jenny said, "I didn't stop thinking about you until the first time he touched my pussy. Then I went on automatic pilot. Everything he did just got me hotter from then on."

"I kissed her pussy through her panties, and at that point I went kinda crazy. She was so wet, and she tasted so different!"

"When did you come up for air?"

"With about 45 minutes left. I looked at the little electric clock on the nightstand, but I didn't know if it was set correctly or not. Becky had an Apple watch, with remainders set!"

Jenny giggled. "So did Tim! Oh, I forget, we are supposed to smell each other and then take a shower."

"Okay. I do see some advantages to condoms in a situation like this."

Jenny giggled again. We stopped at the bathroom door, and Jenny dramatically dropped to her knees and sniffed. "Wow I smell her pussy on your thighs, but not on your cock, Condoms, eh?"

Jenny's pussy smell was all over her from her waist to her feet. I drank it in. "You must have gotten wet all over baby!"

"I did. And now I want you!"

Me too. The shower took longer than usual. It was hot to be with someone else, but it was good to be home. Back in our lane. We drove each other well and we both arrived happy.

When we finished, Jenny said, "Do we send a thank you note or what?"

"Emily Post where are you now?"

"Where is that selfie stick you bought?"

"In the entry closet I think."

"Let's get it and then send them an afterglow selfie and thank you note."

Jenny looked at me. "What happens next?"

I gulped. "All four of us in a room together. Suddenly I am nervous again."

Jenny cleared her throat. "Me too!"

How did you feel when Becky kissed you?"

She gulped. "I'm still processing that."

"Me too."