Huge Cock Teaches Sexy Little Bitch

Story Info
She gets it from brutish plumber.
4.5k words
4.18
903.5k
397
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slamdance
Slamdance
54 Followers

Driving to work it seemed like it was going to be another shitty day for Brick Adams. He was on his way to do some plumbing repairs at a home located in one of L.A.'s wealthy suburbs. Gwen Leva the lady who had hired him had been a real picky bitch when he went out for the estimate. He could tell that she was going to be the type who was not going to be easily satisfied. When she called back to hire him, Brick thought, great a week with a rich snotty bitch bossing me around. Mrs. Leva's only redeeming quality was that she was kind of sexy for an older women. She was a petite Filipina with a tight little body.

Brick was pleasantly surprised when the he was greeted at the front door of the Leva home by smaller, a far younger and prettier version of Mrs. Leva. "You must be Brick the repairman, I'm Sissy, Gwen's daughter" the girl said curtly. "My mother said you should start with the sprinklers and to dig carefully in the flower beds. She said you should only take one break and 30 minutes for lunch."

Brick ignored the girl's commands instead examining her from head to toe. She was a tiny little brunette, with pouty full lips, flawless silky brown skin and large almond eyes. She had long straight jet black hair. But, it was her body that made Brick's groin ache. She had perfectly shaped round breasts sitting high on her chest with large nipples which protruded under her skimpy crop top. Her little butt jutted out invitingly from her cut-offs. Brick involuntarily licked his lips.

The little girl looked back at him with a mixture of disgust and fascination. Brick was a savage-looking man with big arms, square shoulders and a muscular chest. At 6'6" he was almost two feet taller than the girl who appeared to be under 5'. He noticed that with the extra height his boots gave him the girl's mouth was only a few inches above his belt buckle.

Brick snapped out of his reverie when he noticed the girl's large jet-black eyes were fixed on his crotch. He realized that he had a raging hard-on. The girls mouth dropped slightly open as she viewed the massive bulge in Brick's jeans. It was a reaction that was he had been used to since high school. He got his nickname "Brick" because teammates said his dick was the size and shape of a brick.

The girl blushed when she realized that Brick had noticed her gaze. "Don't you think its time that you got to work, Mister Plumber" she snapped and shut the door in his face.

Brick was lying on his back working on the pipes in the backyard when he noticed a shadow above him. When he looked up he saw the girl standing above him. "How's it going?" She said, smirking.

Brick paused before he spoke, savoring the view he had of the bottom of girl's perfect breasts under her crop top. He also noticed that she had changed into a mini-skirt which afforded him a view of her small round ass. "Ok" muttered Brick.

Brick caught her looking at his crotch. "Would you like some water." she asked.

"Sure" Brick said as he got up and followed her into the house.

As Brick sat in the kitchen he laughed to himself. Sissy was looking for a cup all over the kitchen. This is a fucking Penthouse letter, he thought. She kept bending over alternately affording Brick views of her breasts and ass as she claimed to be looking for a cup. I am going to have some fun with that little ass, Brick mused. I wonder how much dick she’ll be able to take. "Damn," Sissy exclaimed as she attempted to grab a cup out of her reach, "Brick, can you give me a hand." Brick began to salivate as he came up behind her and reached over her to open the cupboard. He pressed his erection in between her shoulder blades. Suddenly, Sissy stumbled back against him, placing her small delicate hand on his cock as she caught her balance. She let her hand rest there for a full second, pressing it against his cock as she pretended to regain her balance. "Oh, the cups are over here. Mom must have moved them when I left for college." Brick was relieved to hear that she was in college since she looked to be 16 years old. "Here's your water" she said, her attitude suddenly becoming cold. "You better get back to work." Brick was too stunned to speak. He got up angrily, slammed his cup down. The girl smirked at him and giggled as he walked out the door.

Brick tried to forget his humiliation in the work. But while he was working in the basement he was forced to remember. Through the heating vent he heard the girl snickering as she spoke on the telephone. "Jeannie you will not believe what I just did." "I am such a nasty little tease." Sissy told her friend of her encounter with Brick. The girl's conversation drifted down to the basement. "His penis was bursting out of his jeans. Eugh, no way, he's like some animal man, he would crush me." "His dick must be 5 times the size of Rob's. Yeah, well he kind of turns me on." "It would be like doing it with a caveman, an animal." "I think I'm going to tease him some more." "Maybe, I'll get him to take off his pants so I can get a picture of it for you." "I'm getting so horny thinking about this gorilla I have to do something about it -- you know what I mean."

Brick quietly entered the house. He was not disappointed when he got to her room. Sissy was laying naked on her bed, eyes closed legs spread, fingering herself wildly. Brick undressed and waited. He crept up to her so that his huge tool was only inches from her mouth. Her body was spectacular - smooth velvety tan skin without an ounce of fat. Brick waited until the right moment, then as her breathing got heavy he laid the plum-sized head of his throbbing cock against her full lips. Sissy opened her eyes and jerked her head away in fear when she saw his giant cock.

Sissy's eyes bugged out. "Ohhh -- my -- god," she gasped. "What the hell are you doing in my bedroom." Then she giggled, "Ohhh my god that thing doesn't look real." Sissy was completely unnerved and terrified by the situation but she tried to stay cool. "What's it like 9 inches and its bigger around then my ankle." She said in amazment.

"Try 12" Brick replied, "do you want to go a few rounds."

Sissy quickly sputtered her answer, hoping to defuse the situation. "Hey thanks for showing it to me, but your out of my league. As you can see I'm super petite, size 00, all over, if you know what I mean. I mean I was kind of turned on by you, and uh kind of thinking about you and interested just now, but you know I'm 4'10" and 90 lbs, and well uh, but maybe we could go out some time or uhh" Sissy realized she was starting to babble.

Brick smirked "why dream about it when you can have the real thing. Are you afraid to get fucked by a real man?" Brick looked down on Sissy as she thought about what he had said. Her breathing began quicken and her eyes began to well up with tears. She was curious yet terrified. She was exited by the thought of that giant cock inside of her but at the same time feared it.

"Get dressed" Sissy barked suddenly, trying unsuccessfully to conceal her fear and indecision with a commanding voice. "Look, I tried to be cool, but its time for you to get out." Brick laughed. "You heard me you stupid workman, get dressed and back to work before you get fired or worse. You think I'd let that monster inside me." Sissy laughed. "A piece of trash like you could never have a girl like me."

Brick laughed and grabbed her thin arm. "I heard you talking to your friend. I know you never were going to fuck me, you little tease"

Sissy smiled. "You're right, I was just having some harmless fun, a fantasy -- you must have realized that it never could have gone anywhere." Sissy laughed derisively, but her eyes remained fixed on Bricks huge pulsating hard-on, she felt weak with desire. Sissy got up from her bed and pointed to the door.

"But it is going somewhere-- I'm going to make your dreams come true." Brick snarled Before Sissy could reply Brick grabbed her by the hair and smashed the head of his cock against her full bow-shaped lips. Brick noticed with satisfaction that when she was standing up her mouth was even with his cockhead. The girl refused to open her mouth so Brick pulled on her hair with one hand and her chin with the other. When he managed to pry open her mouth a stream of drool poured out of it. "Mouth-watering" he laughed. "suck it good you little tease."

Sissy struggled but she could only get her mouth around the head. Then, suddenly, she took Brick's cock in her two hands and began licking up and down its entire length as if she were praying to it. "Oh God, uhhh god. . ." Sissy's face was wet with spittle. She was awestruck at the feeling and taste of his huge member. She looked up at Brick lustfully.

Suddenly, Brick picked her up with one hand and tossed her back on the bed. She was definitely a featherweight "You need to get fucked."

"No please don't, I cant take it, I told you I'm very small, even my boyfriend Rob has trouble getting it in, and he's really little."

Brick snickered, "that just means its going to be that much tighter for me. I've only put two chicks in the hospital, one even completely recovered.” Brick's cock got even harder as he flashed back to his cock ramming into that little blonde bitch Amy, when he was in high school. "But I’ve never had a cunt as tiny as you. You'll survive - maybe" He began to rub the huge head on her cunt. Brick was patient, he waited until her pussy was good and wet.

Sissy's breath began to quicken. She looked down at the glistening head of his cock felt herself weakening. She wanted to be fucked by that monster cock. She was afraid, but she wanted to be filled up until she couldn't take anymore. "Oh god, yes do it." She moaned. He wedged head of his cock into her tiny cunt. Sissy looked up at him her face showing a mixture of fear, lust and anticipation. With a grunt Brick forced his dick into her. She felt the walls of her vagina straining against the head of his cock, it felt as if he were ripping her cunt apart. Sissy let out a high-pitched wail -- maybe she had made a mistake, she was too small for him. Brick pushed as hard as he could but he could not get his dick all the way inside of her. Sissy began to shudder violently as Brick moved the head of his cock inside her, she tossed her head from side to side. She had never felt this before, the mixture of pleasure and pain was delicious. "Oh yes, yesss" she squealed as she came.

When Brick tried to pull his cock out he realized that he was stuck inside her. Each time he tried to pull out he only succeeded in dragging Sissy further down the bed. The sensation of pulling her around by his cock was incredible -- his cock controlled this little bitch. "Oh ow, owww, your turning me inside out, stop, stop." Brick ignored her screams and used his cock to drag her by her cunt to the end of the bed. Sissy wanted to tell him to stop but she felt overwhelmed by his power. He stood up and Sissy stayed connected to him, only her head and shoulders still on the bed, her legs dangling to each side of Brick. Brick was still only half-inside Sissy. He grabbed her ass cheeks with each hand jerking her roughly towards him while simultaneously he began short hard thrusts with his hips. Sissy gasped and shrieked as Brick's thrusts brought his cock deeper and deeper inside of her. She began to cum once again "oh it hurts so good, eeee, owww, owww, uh, oh god" His cock was still only half way in. Brick began to push harder and in one last vicious thrust he slammed his dick in to the hilt. Sissy screamed and almost passed out, her cunt was being stretched as it never had been. Sissy began to moan and babble. She let out a long high-pitched wail. "OEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO" I can't -- no -- what's happening to me -- I'm burning." "Take it out you asshole, I'm done, I came. I'll use my hand to finish you, I'll lick it."

Brick smirked at her. "Now the real fucking begins." Brick grunted. Brick was still standing, he looked down at a glassy-eyed Sissy whose back was arched with her head and shoulders resting on the bed. Sissy gasped as Brick pulled his cock until it almost all the way out of her and then slammed it back in as he also pulled her ass to meet his thrust. Their pubes met with loud thuds. Over and over Brick thrust into Sissy's cunt as he slammed her petite body against him. With each thrust there was a loud smack. The force of the thrusts reverberated through Sissy's entire body. Pains shot through her hips and she felt as if her body would be split in two. Her head bounced wildly on the bed as he pounded into her. Sissy was terrified, she had to stop him. She could feel her intestines being pushed against by his cock inside her.

"You're killing me" Sissy screamed.

"Take it all you little cunt" Brick growled as he pounded her cunt harder and harder. Sissy felt nauseous as Brick slammed into her. With each thrust she was terrified at what was happening to her little cunt. Which each thrust she felt herself becoming smaller and more helpless. But still she came again.

Suddenly, Brick pulled Sissy's tan legs from his sides so that they were in front of his chest. In one motion he rotated Sissy on his cock so that he could fuck her from behind. Sissy screamed as her cunt twisted raw. In this new position Sissy's legs hung down in front of Brick with her feet still off the ground. Sissy was holding onto the bed with both hands and her face was pressed against the covers. Brick kept banging into her cunt, finding ways to get even deeper inside her, trying to tear her apart with his massive weapon. With each thrust Brick watched her little ass cheeks spread as her cunt tried to accommodate his cock. With each thrust Sissy's pleasure yielded to the immense pain as Brick drove his cock deeper inside her. Sissy couldn't breathe as as panic started to overtake her. Sissy started to hyperventilate and cry. She desperately try to pull free from Brick's grasp. Her struggling only incensed Brick. He was now using all his power to fuck her as hard and fast as he could. Sissy became more desperate when she felt this change in Brick and with a every bit of strength she had left she pulled against on the bed and succeeded in pulling both of them onto the bed, Brick still fucking her like a madman. Which each thrust Brick slammed into her butt so hard that Sissy's entire body was smashed into the bed. Each time Brick pulled his cock back, he also pulled Sissy up by her hips so that with each down thrust he could enjoy slamming her entire body back down on to the bed. In addition to the pain in her cunt, Sissy felt like she was suffocating as Brick repeatedly smashed her between himself and the bed. Brick pounded her into the bed with such violence that the bed frame shattered under his force. Brick and Sissy fell with the bed and his cock and entire body weight crashed into Sissy.

Sissy gasped and again crawled and struggled -- like a cat clawing her way -- to the side of the bed. Sissy's struggling was making it all the more pleasurable for Brick who felt a huge load of cum building in him. Sissy twisted and with a last heave she was able to pull her head and shoulders off of the side of the bed and on to the floor so that she was bent in half looking up at her legs. As she did this Brick was whose cock was still in her and about to cum slammed down on her with all his 250 lbs. as the two of them hit the floor. There was a sickening crack. Sissy was overcome with terror, a cold-shiver ran through her body. Tears streamed down her face -- she felt humiliated. Sissy's body doubled over so unnaturally that her face was almost touching her cunt as Brick continued to pound into her. Brick's balls slapped into Sissy's face over and over as he fucked her. She felt sick to her stomach. Brick kept Sissy doubled over and picked up the folded up Sissy up by her hips and arm then dropped down with all his weight as he slammed into her. "Oh god, yes" Brick yelled as he pounded her cunt. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to Sissy, he pulled his dick out of her and let a huge stream of cum drip down from her cunt and cover her mouth, eyes, hair, and nose. Sissy was suffocated by the huge hot load. She felt nauseous as the musty come entered her nose and mouth.

Brick left her sniveling on the floor her face and hair a mask of cum.

It was not until six months later that Brick saw Sissy again. One Sunday morning she showed up at his door. She was wearing a plaid mini-skirt with little pink boots with a white dress shirt tied into a mid-drift. "I want to talk to you about what happened between us." Sissy stammered as she walked in to Brick's apartment. Brick's cock became hard immediately.

Brick took her to the kitchen table. "You'll have to sit in here, I have my football buddies over to watch the game"

"What you did to me was wrong" Sissy stammered. Her voice choked with emotion, tears were welling up in her dark pretty eyes. "I was sore for months." Brick pretended to listen as he watched her full lips and looked down her shirt -- the little slut was braless. She continued, "But I can't stop thinking about you -- I don’t know what’s wrong with me." I fucked my boyfriend but it was nothing after you."

Brick had heard enough. He stood up and walked behind her. Sissy continued, sniveling, "I've never been so humiliated. You're really a bastard." As she spoke Brick pulled out his angry hard-on and began to quietly jerk it behind her head. Sissy was oblivious to Brick's movements behind her. She continued to talk, stifling small sobs. "I have to have you again, I think I love you." Sissy sobbed. "Do you feel anything for me? I'll do anything you want" "Please say something I feel so humiliated." Brick moved his cock to the side of Sissy's face. As Sissy started to stammer "I feel so low, I can't stop-“ Brick shot a huge load of cum into her open mouth and another into her hair and the side of her face.

"There's my answer" Brick grunted. He grabbed her hair and began to shove his dick down her throat. Sissy made choking sounds as Brick's cock filled her mouth. She felt as if her jaw would break and she would gag. Tears streamed out of her almond eyes. Brick felt another load of cum building in him as Sissy began sucking fiercely on his cock. "Oh yeah, here it comes are you ready for a meal, cunt." His cum erupted into Sissy's little mouth. "Oh yeah, eat my jizz, eat it all bitch" Brick thought. Sissy started gagging again as the cum hit the back of her throat and filled her mouth. She tried to spit it out but Brick put his hand over her mouth. "You've got to swallow it bitch." Brick pulled his cock out and squirted the last of his cum on to her lips and chin. Sissy continued to gag and tried to throw up the foul tasting cum.

Sissy began crying. "What are you trying to do to me, I feel like a slut –“

”Well go ahead and leave, bitch.” Brick replied.

“Wait, I--I want you inside me." She said softly. Her little cunt was soaking her white panties.

Brick laughed. "I not sure I feel like it, besides I have to hang with my buds."

Sissy started to panic. "Please, please it's all I have been thinking about, I'll do anything you want."

Brick smirked. "Anything, you'll let me fuck you any way I want?"

"Yes" Sissy replied quickly.

Brick grinned. "Will you let my friends watch?"

The thought was revolting and exciting to Sissy "As long as they don’t touch me. But they can touch themselves"

Brick smirked. "Ok, then you’re going to get fucked"

Brick could feel the heat rise as he brought Sissy into the living room. His five drunken friends all starred lustfully at Sissy. "Remember that girl I told you about -- well this is Sissy. None of you believed it well here she is to prove it. I am going to fuck this little whore in front of all of you"

Brick's buddies started laughing. Their mouths dropped open. "Holy shit." "Cork the cunt." "Give her the hammer."

Slamdance
Slamdance
54 Followers
12