Humiliation

Story Info
Cheated.
4.5k words
2.42
16.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an incident of my engineering college .I used to stay in a paying guest .my landlord and his family lived downstairs. Sometimes my girlfriend used to come to my room upstairs after much of the locality resorted to their homes.

Now let me tell you about my girlfriend. being a 25 year old her height is 5 3', long hair till her buttocks, a sweet round face with big eyes and small pink lips her skin is wheatish which looked very sexy on her .her boobs are awesome big round exactly puckered upwards with probably 38 d size and light brown nipples .her boobs really could make any boy cum hard and make any girl jealous. Her belly is slim but not skinny with a neat belly hole .Her ass has the right amount of air and her thighs too are firm .....Her skin is silk slippery and she always looked like sunny leone .her cunt was awesome it resembles a neat cut with no sign of hair no dark patches very neat and pinkish on the inside. But she only wore salwar as she was afraid of getting discovered.

Whenever she came I always fucked her ,but due to her sexiness I couldn't resist and would always wet my condom even before I could ignite her , I would always see her frustrated ,and would console her by sweet talks or gifts and she would temporarily forget, she even bought me capsules for longer lasting in our sessions but 10 mins was max .... This was the only complain in our love.

Now ravi was our landlord's son and he studied in 8th class and was 18 yrs old occasionally he used to come to my room with his doubts in his subjects and I would tutor him .he was a short fair boy with a skinny built and he could barely reach my chest he was somewhere 4'10 . his height was his father's wrath while his fairness was his mom's gift .the only problem was ,that the bastard was way mature and dirty than vagabonds....he always insisted me to show him porn . and would take my dongle to surf porn in his pc .he even had loads of erotic stories in his computer ..all his girlfriends with whom he introduced me were hot babes but at least 5 yrs older . many a times he used to bring those girls to my room late at night and used to fuck them .while I became his watch dog .whenever he brought a girl he would destroy her completely he was such a fucker that the girls begged for slower sex but god knew what did he have in his pants that made the girls beg for mercy . his fucking sessions went for hours and moans and mild screams could be heard for hours together . on asking he would say

Arey bhaiya girta hi nahin aur poora jata hin nahin to lage rehta hun . ap apni batao ap to 15 mins mein niptate ho ......

I would get ashamed and try every time to change the topic .

One fine day ravi was in my room and was taking down notes when he turned towards me saying

bhaiya pammi didi se aap kabhi meri dosti kyun nahin karate

who to primary school ki computer teacher hai na who mujhe computer padha diya karegi isi bahane apko unhe hamesha chupa ke lana nahin hoga ..

sahi bol rahai be ravi pare gharwale tere room pe raheinge to main uske sath kuch nahin kar paunga

arey bhaiya mere room ko do room hai . aur mere doosre room pe parinda bhi nahin ata tum bas aa jana niche aur peche ke darwaje se aa jana . main pehle wale room pe computer pe rahunga aun andar tum didi ke saath .

to kal se bata du pammi ko aur tu apne baap se baat kar le .......

The next day pammi came to my landlords house before coming she had told me she was arriving .

I came down to receive her at the gate .

She had worn a maroon sleeveless salwar with maroon fishnet chunni with a skinfit churidar and bodyhugging salwar .she had black heels on her feet and had no makeup on herface . her hair was done in pigtail style . her boobs were bulging out like anything and the deep cut with her deep cleavage was hardly hidden by the translucent fishnet chunni. Her boobs were peeping midway , and it felt they were stuffed in with great difficulty.

I reached her

Arey yeh kaisa getup mein ayi ho poori ponstar lag rahi ho . aisa hota hai kya teacher.

Arey sare kapde gande thein main apni choti behen ke kapde mein ayi hu ..tum to mujhe jeans top nahin pehenne dete

Who sab chod . tujhe pata hai na kya bakna hai

Ha ha pata hai jyada lecture mat de . aur chal ghar pe ..

We knocked the door

Uncle opened it and greeted us in we sat down. And I sould see pammi was feeling awkward in the dress .

They spoke with her while ravi went to fetch tea from his mother in kitchen.

Pammi was beside me on the sofa and she had her back on the sofa rest , she was seated close to the kitchen door and to the opposite was me talking to uncle .

Meanwhile ravi came and gave us goodies and tea and went to stand near to the kitchen door close to where pammi was seated. After some moment uncle switched on the tv to see the match while I was speaking to mom over the phone and pammi was busy texting her friends unknown ravi was beside her .

That bastard was eying pammi's cleavage ,her chunni was pushed back on her neck and her breasts and her upper brest area was naked for ravi to feast upon . he was eying her booty greedily while pammi was unknown about her exploitation .

I noticed ravi and called him .ravi startled said

kya hua bhaiya .

kuch nahin ravi bas hum attein hai mera college hai .

arey bhaiya college apka hai didi ka aj off hai na who mujhe aj se padha sakti hai main class mein kuch nahin samajh pata .

pammi replied

arey ha ravi chalo aj se hi main tuhe padhana shuru kar deti .

to which I said

arey itni kya jaldi hai kal padha dena

uncle answered arey beta aj se padha degi to kya nuksaan hoga jao beti ravi ko aj se hi padha do .

before me saying anything

ravi grabbed pammi's hand and made her stand up saying ayiye apko main apne room pe le jata hu and went in and closed the door .

like a pet cow pammi followed that harami to his room

Haplessly I went to my room thinking what he would do to her .... After 10 mins I went backdoor and knocked at his door called him silently but no-one responded I tried several times with hush-calls but all was in vain.

I felt like a fool, who was cheated heavily, whose morsel was snatched from inside the mouth ....but here I stood helpless to my shit fate.

It was past 3 hours and they both did not come out as I headed towards my landlord's house , I saw her coming out of the house . I texted her to wait at the park nearby.

When I met her I asked her

Arey itne der se kya kar rahi thi

Padha rahi thi aur kya .itna kya ajeeb behave kar rahe ho

Arey tujhe nahin pata who ravi ek number ka chichora hai who sala apne behen ko bhi gande nazar se dekhta hai .

Shut up tera shak karna kab khatam hoga. Aur age se apna ganda dimag mere samne mat lana

This teacher student session became more frequent and now she was taking his classes from evening till 9pm and each time I could see light red marks on her boobs her hair was always a bit untidy and her eyes were always drooling and she looked very exhausted and low on energy. Ismelt something fishy.

She even talked rarely but was always busy over her phone this continued for months and never did ravi let me in his room when she came for the classes, making one excuse or the another.

Once I took pammi to a nearby hotel and booked a room to fuck her. She came reluctantly

We undressed, I was much exited but she looked as if she was least interested

I climbed her folded her legs rubbed by tiny penis against her cunt and said

aj dekh tujhe rulata hun

Huh tu ......chal hawa ane de itne din se to katori mein chammach ghuma raha hai sala kuch kar apne penis ka

I felt very insulted and planned to fuck her hardcore

I tried but the results were devastating she pushed me aside after I came in the condom in barely 10 minutes.

She stood up on the floor and started wearing her bra and panties in disgust saying

Tu checkup karwa apne upar aur neeche ka

I felt very insulted and told her

Tu itna rude kyun ho rahi hai . maine kya kiya

Problem yehi hai tu aur tera chota dost kuch kar bhi nahin sakta saying this she slammed the hotel door on me .

I stayed back and came to a conclusion that matters were slipping out of my hand and so I decided to check what was going on in ravi's room when she came for the tuitions

The evening next day I went to ravi's room and hid in his closet .

After a few minutes I aw pammi entering with ravi in the room and ravi latched the door

He made pammi sit on the chair and switched on the computer and ravi sat on his bed opened his book and started studying .

Pammi was typing on the computer and teaching ravi , ravi like an obedient student was studying and listening carefully

This went on for half an hour . I was getting restless and was feeling guilty for having misunderstood both ravi and pammi

But what happened next tore my worlds apart

Ravi looked up at pammi . She was in the same getup the maroon dress and churidar

Ravi removed his tshirt revealing his skinny body.

Arey ravi please aj nahin

Kyun par

Arey aj who hai

Kya

Arey whisper ...periods .... Samjha kar...

Arey kaun sa mein aisi hi karta hu condom hai na

.she was refusing but her face showed she was more than ready

Without wasting time he stood on the bed pulled pammi on the bed went back and unzipped her salwar from behind

Arey didi apne hath to upar karo kholna hai

Arey ravi agar hum galti se pakda gaye to mare jayenge

Aj ghar pe tumhare boyfriend aur mere gharwale dono nahin hai . bhaiya college fest mein gaye hai aur deer raat ko talli ho kar ayenge bataya usne mujhe, aur parents gaye hai didi ke pg mein kal se pehle nahin ayenge . to aj to pure film banana ka time hai janeman

Arey main ruk nahin sakti mere pg mein complain ho jayega

Arey bolna bhai beemar hai main unhe phone kar dunga .

Theek hai par itni deer tek hum karein kya

Dekho har din pichle do mahino se apko mein fuck kar raha hu har roj par aap chillane lagti ho dard se aur mujhe rokna padta hai .aj main khule ajadi se apko pelunga raat bhar meri 2in1 didi bhi biwi bhi...he he..

Arey shaitaan Pata hai ravi periods mein agar kuch gadbad......

Tension mat lo ipill bhi hai ....no excuse plz...

Saying this he pulled open her salwar over her head

Her bright red bra stood out in contrast over her milk pots.

She was busy untying her pajamas and then undid them on the floor. She had a red scanty panty on and she stood there gathering her hair into a bun getting ready for the ordeal.

Ravi was behind her and without her noticing placed his mobile camera amidst his books and turned back towards her saying aj bahut sexy lag rahi ho , aj apko barbaad karunga aur chakke chuda dunga di...

Acche mere little sher aisa karoge tum ......kitne cute ho .....shaitaan

Yeh sher little height se hai yahan se hahin saying this he undid his drawers leaving the undies on

The bed view from the closet was the closest in the room I was feeling so helpless and stupid that I just waited and just watched my doom

Pammi climbed the bed and lay straight.

Ravi pulled her close reached behind her back and undid her hooks and threw her bra far ayay across the room then reached for her panties with both hands and disposed them too

Pammi said

Ravi tum bahut acche phasa lete ho

Us pehle din tumne jaanbujhke apne wallpaper mein sunny leone ka nude photo load kiya than na.Aur kitni asani se mere zaurat ko apna fayda mein badal diya . but kuch bhi ho you can really fuck awesome aur tera penis to godgift hai main yahan tere sath hoti nahi agar tune jabardasti sse tera penis mere muh mein dala hota .arey us act ne to meri bolti band kar di .aur mera boyfriend sala gainda nikamma ek dhang ka penis nahin hai uske paas

Arey pam di tere jaise cheej ko chod ke jo maja ata na who kya batau par main aj tumhe puri tarah kha paunga yaar... fir dekhna

saying this he removed his undies

Oh my god the penis was like a microphone but more thicker still atleast 10 inches long and 2 ½ inches in diameter with a firm fireman hat like dickhead and pinkish red like a hot iron rod his balls were like huge as hen eggs his frail body was a perfect mismatch for his privates

.

Pammi slid in the condom which could barely fit his dick

Ravi clmbed down hoisted pammi's legs in the air where her hole parted its way . he then rested her legs on his shoulders and turned the position into missionary position .

Aiming his dick he began entering

Pam's hands opposing his entering saying

Ruk ja ravi it's hurting please go slow

Arey ruko to yeh to head bhi nahin gaya

Pata hai par tera penis bahut zalim hai ravi . please thoda dhere se daalna

Arey pam di ..... bahut pyar se karunga chalo give me a smooch saying this he fell on her body with her legs apart and his dick ready for a pounding

He had her head in his hands and was smooching her dirty

And meanwhile pushed his dick deeper

Her body swayed to the left to escape the drill but ravi had her in control and finally landed his tool in her pussy deep with only halfway achievement his tool was tearing through her red hole and she was howling in pain .

Aaaaaaaaaaaa..ggggggggghhhhhhh maaaaaaa . ravi plzzzzzzz ahhhhhhhhhhh

Ravi at once withdrew and pammi shut her hole with her hands and sat u on the bed telling ravi

Ravi tumhara penis oversize hai aur har baar ki tarah mera jaan le raha hai please dhere se dalo na, mujhe mare jaisa lag raha hai

Arey di (while kissing her boobs and stroking his wet dick ) tumhe thoda pain to hoga hi main kya karu har baar tumhare muh pe haath rakh ke chodna padta , apr aj um chillao aur bardasht karo aur mujhe tum surrender kar do .... Accha theek hai tum pehle chus lo fir hum agey badhte hai saying this he grasped her hair removed the condom and shoved his cock through her lips she still resisted frowning and with her eyes closed tried swallowing his cock her hands was clenching his skinny thighs .

He started bobbing her head slowly . I could see his tiny ass and skinny body barely hiding her but his muscular dick with blue veins crawling slowly like a snake into her pink lips into her mouth, her under chin was bulging gradually with the entering dick and her legs were now struggling with her hands slightly pushing his thighs away while he tried to force drill his dick which was now only 1/3 in her mouth was reluctantly giving way to the alien .

Suddenly ravi moved sideways with her head stuck to the dick and while applying pressure dragged her to bed and wall corner to lock her position seeing this pammi tried to break free but she surrendered the fight when ravi applied more pressure . she was now at the mercy of this bastard from where she was only throwing her sexy legs on the bed and was thumping ,slapping the walls for defense but ravi paid no heed . her breathing rate increased which showed inflating and deflating of her breasts .... By then now ravi had controlled pammi and was deep fucking pammi's mouth with her head held back which was reveling the huge bulge down her wet throat . some times she was heard gurgling and slurping as ravi was pumping with each stroke pam touched her throat in pain . this pumping and thumping went on for 15 minutes till ravi was tired and withdrew his dick

Like a free bird pam scampered to the center of the bed

Wow that was awesome pehle to pain hua fir kya lag raha tha . please aj fuck mat karo rehne do lets do this ......

She tried to play with ravi so that not to get fucked hard but ravi had other plans .

Chalo fir se karte

Now ravi was facing me and pammi's back was towards me her naked ass was on the bed while her head was servicing the tool ravi rod away like a cowboy . sometimes pammi had to stop him for being rough but she was ignored . this game went for another ½ hour .

By then both were totally wet in sweat saliva and precum..

Pam was so aroused that she was in a corner naked stroking her cunt and was teasing ravi to fuck her . with full aggression he kicked pam on her boobs after which she fell flat on the bed . once again he hoisted her legs but now in vigour . her round juicy ass and her gleaming pussy was being seen only .adjusting his penis ravi placed his dickhead on her cunt and fell on pammi and started smooching her meanwhile his dick started drilling ......pam was moaning and screaming but her noise was reduced due to the smooch

From what I was seeing ravi with his skinny legs had them on pam's inner thighs which were bent halfway due to the missionary position . pam was helpless in this position from where saving her cunt was impossible ...with some futile struggle pammi gave way , and when she was cooled off by the devil he started drilling deeper ignoring her shouts and pain . it took full 5 minutes for the little man to drill it into her . pam welcomed the whole dick . slowly withdrawing ravi said now we start the fuck di saying this he stared pumping slowly

Oh no please you don't have the condom also ......

Chodo na di lets have fun

His balls were slapping against her asshole. Now ravi let go off her mouth and was seriously banging her ...

Auuugh auuugh auuugh oi ma maaaa.....

Her sweaty body was helping ravi to maneuver all over and touching her and felling her thoroughly

His dick was drilling her cunt like a dirty piston and her cunt was taking all the punishment in submission her mouth was open in awe and pain while ravi was licking her face with his toungue . she was reacting wild in bed as she was getting the fuck of her life

Standing in the closet I was feeling so humiliated that my girlfriend was getting fucked that too by a guy younger to her age with a huge penis . his penis was the source of all inferiority complex but I could not do anything except for seeing my girl getting a full scale banging where she was enjoying it . ravi with his light weight body was fucking her like hell . she was getting a sound banging . where she was the whore .all I could see was a skinny boy drilling my girlfriend ....... Sounds like chup chup chup ..... were coming fast as the boy was digging her cunt . her screams were getting louder but ravi rested his face on her boobs and started sucking them with force this in turn made her more mad. His cock was becoming more slippery due to pam's precum her cunt was stretched badly due to the penis and when he removed his cock her small hole was gaping wide her pussy lips were swollen due to the forcefuck ..... ravi now repositioned himself and took hold of her legs by her knee and pushed them hard on the bed.pammi started saying

No ravi please aisa mat karo bahut lagega thoda aaram se fuck karo yaar . now pammi had her cunt hoised above with the cock going more deeper he did so fuck her more deep ....suddenly I could see bloodoozing in a trickle from her cunt ........

I was feeling so angry at ravi but was so helpless so as not to save my own girlfriend .

Her cries changed into moans now she was shouting harder harder ...to my surprise .....ravi obeyed and was now inserting his whole length into her and with each penetration she cried out loud

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aur jor se......

After five minutes her cries stopped and she pushed ravi aside and a fountain of water spurted out of her cunt ( she just had an orgasm)

Ravi lay beside seeing her going into a trance till he pulled her hair and started smooching her hardly...now he was kneading her breasts which were turning red with every pinch .....He was so easily toying with her and she was letting him destroy her ...

Again he pulled her up on the bed ...her hair fully disheveled and her whole body had turned red due to the fiery fuck.

Pam was so intoxicated that he pushed ravi on the bed and fell on his thighs and started fondling his huge penis. she could barely hold it around as it was insanely swollen she peeled the skin back and brought her lips close to his dick and gave it a kiss on its head and started playing with it and massaging it she brought forward her tongue and was tickling his penis hole with it while it was ravi now who was writhing in joy .....

12