Hunchback Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to poke me, Robert," I told him.

He groaned. "Oh Baby, I'm going to poke you. I'll be very gentle."

I was soaked and open and with my fingers holding my hole open for him even further, he started to guide his big stick in me. He was going very slow because of his size and I could feel myself being stretched. I thought my skin would tear apart. I had never had a larger cock in my life.

About halfway in, he kissed me on the cheek and soon pushed himself all the way in. I let out a sigh, my eyes closed in complete ecstasy.

"Oh Robert, that feels so good. God, it feels good."

"Mmm, yes, yes it does, Sweetheart. Lord, you're so tight. Are you ready for me to fuck you, Baby?"

I nodded and bit my lip. He planted his hands on either side of my head and started to slowly fuck me, I think just get used to his size. Very quietly we were moaning and sighing, reveling in the relief it was to pleasure one another after such anguish and teasing and sexual tension. You'd think we had known each other for years - our sexual chemistry certainly seemed that way.

"Mm, harder, faster," I told him in a sigh.

"Oh really? Oh, I'll give it to you, Baby." He looked down at my pussy. "Look at that sweet, tight little hole. Oh my God, yeah."

He started to pound into me and stared my tits a good portion of the time. I was focused on either his dick or his face, but I could tell he was fascinated with my tits - they were bouncing up and down as he fucked me and we groaned.

"Oh Robert, you are so good."

"God no Baby, you're good. Man, what a piece of ass."

I got even hornier with him talking with me like that and we talked nasty. The nastier we talked, the louder and faster and harder our fucking became. Soon the headboard of the bed was banging into the wall and the bed was squeaking, our moans and sighs and dirty talk filling the room. At that point I didn't care if Daddy heard me, all I needed was my release.

With a cry he told me he was cumming and when that first rope of cum belted into me, my pussy came around his cock like an urgent heartbeat. He banged into me without pity and I wanted it that way - hard and fast. I came all over his cock and he came into my pussy, both of us relieved at getting the sex we wanted from one another.

During that night we fucked twice more, once slow, once fast. It was almost two o'clock in the morning when I headed to bed, when, at his door, we shared a long, sexy kiss good night and I trotted up to my bedroom. I dropped my lingerie, heels and bathrobe next to my bed and instantly fell asleep once I hit the pillow. My body had never known such exertion.

The next morning I woke up at 11 a.m. I got up urgently and looked out the window to see the roads had been plowed. Panicking, to see if Robert was still here, I got up and went downstairs. I had caught him and my Dad just in time, they were just heading out the door. A towing truck had just pulled his car out of the ditch. There was minimal damage to the car and it was still drivable. My Dad was going to drive him the couple miles to his car and from there Robert would be gone forever.

"I'll go with you guys," I said.

"No, no, I -" Robert started.

"Robert, I'll be out in the car when your ready," my Dad interrupted him and went outside.

"Baby," Robert whispered to me once my Dad was gone. "I had such a wonderful time with you. I'd rather remember you like this, in your silk robe instead of freezing outside."

He kissed me passionately, his arms wrapping around me, going down to my butt.

"Robert," I said. "I had a wonderful time too. It was nice knowing you."

"Same here, Sweetheart." He said

With that, he left through the front door and I watched as they backed out of the driveway and down the street. They stopped on the street for a moment and I looked at them, confused. Was Robert stopping my father to take me with them? The car went backwards a little and I could see my Dad's head jerk. No, he had just accidentally put the car in "R" instead of "D". Poor old man, always putting the car in the wrong gear. Poor old man - as for my memories with Robert, he was none the wiser.

12