Hypersexual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 11AM the first guy gave a knock as she lay on her side leaning on one elbow watching TV. The only clothes on her were a wife-beater undershirt that fit like a sack and ripped fishnet tights with the crotch cut out.

"Come" she called out, still looking at the Television.

He was white with dark hair and looked to be in his late thirties with a definite wedding ring on his hand. She loved that, she loved getting banged by married guys that told the wifey they were going out to wash the car or go golfing or some shit. She didn't know him though and had never seen him before in her life.

"Well, drop 'em," she had to instruct as he hesitated at the edge of the bed.

He gave a goofy grin and shucking his dockers, brought a hanging cock towards her lips. She gripped it before he even got knelt on the bed and licked it hungrily as he reached down between her thighs. She could look over just a bit and saw that gleaming band of gold. She concentrated on it as she slurped down that hardening rod. She felt it pulse in her mouth and tasted its sweet flesh, freshly showered and maybe a hint of cologne in his pubes. She reached for his hanging nuts now and pulled on them gently as her head bobbed back and forth on his dick. Rough fingers pried apart her lips, thick digits invaded her hole. She felt his palm smack into her clit as he just rammed his two fingers into her cunt. She lay on her side and slurped him; the sound filling the room, vulgar and loud. He was hard very quickly with a nice curve to his dong. The head was small but it would tip up into her as he pounded between her thighs.

Tricia kept a hold of his cock as she swiveled around on the bed. She yanked him as she spread her legs wide and her knees cocked up. He looked down at her near-naked body with so much lust and instinctively grabbed her ankles

She loved doggy but with that cock she wanted him on her. Smiling at him she moved that cockhead along her wet red puffy lips. "Come ride it, baby," she said dirtily and popped the head into her hole.

"My name's Mark," He started as if the niceties hadn't passed long ago.

"I don't give a fuck." She bluntly put it. "FUCK ME! " it wasn't a plea but a command.

And Mark buried his cock in her wet hole and laid his body on top of her. Tricia clung to him, wrapping her legs around and hooking his ass, putting her arms under his and her hands on his back. She grunted as he slammed his groin into hers. His dick didn't bottom out like some big guys, but that curve... She held his legs with hers so he couldn't go up and down but rather back and forth, rocking the bed and grinding their pelvic bones from the top and rubbing along her spot from the inside. She gripped him tight and grunted in his ear.

"Uhh Uuhgg, Fuck Me!" The brunette slut encouraged him. "Ride this little PUSSY, Mister."

Mark on his elbows put his fingers in her hair as he leaned up to look at her. She was like an animal beneath him. He felt her nails in his back and her lip was in a snarl, but his cock was like steel and his balls smacked at her asshole. "You like it?" He asked with a smile.

"Call me slut." Tricia was circling her hips beneath him, grinding into his rocking groin.

"You like it, slut?" Mark said with more confidence.

"Bite me, you fucker." She said with a snarl.

Mark yanked on her hair making Tricia follow and he swooped down and bit at her neck. He wasn't sure if that's what she meant, but he did it anyway.

The hot slut beneath him moaned loudly, filling the motel room with her lustful song. Mark started to hammer and Tricia's hands moved down to his ass. Her legs splayed wide and her knees at his shoulders, she took what this married middle-aged man had to give. The bed rocked and groaned and if anyone was next door they got an earful. She wailed as she felt her lust build. She was so near the edge as that slim cock rode along her inner spot. Her pussy gripped and clenched down on that pistoning rod as it moved with purpose. Mark bit her again as he was about to cum. Tricia could feel it. All men swell before they release, stiffening up just a little bit more. She moved her own hips fast under him, fighting to make sure she came too. That wasn't a problem, when that hot goo splashed into her sugar walls, flooding her grasping pussy with seed, her pussy began to quiver. She came on that cock and held on to the married stud between her legs. Throwing her head back and arching her back she bucked under him as the release hit her violently.

Mark thought she would break his legs with hers as she convulsed and thrashed beneath him. He held on for the ride as his dick finished dumping into her hole. Finally, she lay there and her body relaxed. The man worked out of her tangle of limbs and turned to get off the bed only to see another man standing near the door, stroking his own cock through his pants.

"Good fuck, man" The new guy gave a smile and was already moving towards the bed.

Mark grabbed his pants and was throwing his legs into them as the other was dropping his.

Some of them she'd seen before and some of them were new, but really they were just a blur. They were cocks, almost dildos attached to men. Two black brothers came in and wanted a tag team. Tricia felt she was starting to go numb, so she was up for it.

Older brother was on her left and younger on her right as she dropped to the floor, sitting on her heels and stroked both of their cocks. They stood in socks and T-shirts with wide grins as the little white girl on her knees kissed their black cocks. She stroked them dry at first and just nibbled and licked the heads, tickling them out of their foreskin hiding. They grew out of their sheaths in no time, and she licked her tongue under each revealed head in turn. Two cocks slipped in her mouth and the boys moved their hips in unison. The brothers grinned and the older got mouthy.

"Give us that pussy, whore!"

Tricia didn't even flinch. She was a whore, she thought, and she reveled in it. Getting off her knees she moved slowly to the bed. Cum leaked from her cooze, not pussy juice. Man lube was the only thing keeping her going. Motioning for the smaller cocked of the two to get under her, as she knelt at the edge of the bed. Warm black cock slipped into her well used slot. She nestled down tight on it, her ass nearly touching her feet. "Bigger" brother lined up his cock, pressing his bro down with his hand to give him room. He mercilessly pressed his cock head in, stretching Tricia's lips to the limit. It burned but didn't tear. She groaned into the other's shoulder who took it as pleasure.

"HAHA, The bitch loves it!" Both young men laughed at that and started moving her ass.

With their hands they moved her hips, rocking her sex along their cocks. Tricia kept her face buried in the brother's shoulder. She had never felt so full. Two big black cocks was a lot, but after so many she was just tired.

Top brother started to fuck in earnest. He moved his cock just a few inches back and forth at first, feeling the tightness that gripped him so close to his brother, and afraid that he might pop out. Truth was he had a lot of cock in there. Tricia could have helped and rode them but she just lay passively and let them use her, let them find the rhythm. She was meat now, tired, helpless holes being fucked. Her eyes were glazed as she thought of nothing, almost felt nothing, only the back and forth of two brothers rubbing cocks inside her. They would cum over each other. Their cocks coated in the others cum, but not hers. She was spent.

They left, she locked the door and killed the lights. Wrapping her pale cum covered body in the hotel blanket she curled up on the bed and fell asleep from pure exhaustion. Her pussy would be sore later, but for now it was numb. The tingling was gone, the fever subsided. The NEED abated.

12