Hypnotized Confession

Story Info
Confession leads to controlled sex.
1.7k words
4.42
142.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,558 Followers

Patty opened her eyes, they were slightly glazed and unfocused as she looked at Doctor Marks, the drug had taken effect.

"How do you feel, Patty?" he asked the pretty twenty-six year old, and she blinked long lashes at him.

"Ok..." she said, her tone was rather vague and her eyes seemed to have trouble focusing on him.

Smiling he sat back, she'd asked him to hypnotize her for this particular counseling session... they were going to explore some of her basest instincts and she felt rather embarrassed about it all. Not that their fifteen year age difference made too much of a problem, it was mostly just because he was a male. He'd used hypnotism before on other patients and had found it to be occasionally useful in bringing up things that might otherwise not be revealed in a counseling session.

"So," he said, "When you have sex, what kind of sex is it that you prefer?"

She'd hinted in previous sessions that she worried her sexual tastes were perverse and not quite normal, but she'd felt unable to describe any of it to him. That's when she'd asked to be hypnotized, and then she could not only find out if her inclinations were abnormal but also what might be motivating them.

"Rough..." she said, looking directly at him now with a slightly disturbing look in her eyes, "I like to be controlled... I like it when my lover is on top and I'm vulnerable."

Clearing his throat he asked, "What do you mean by rough?"

"I like it when I'm spanked, on my pussy or my ass, and I like to have my nipples pinched and twisted," a slight flush rose up into her cheeks as her eyes got a little more glassy, almost as though she was looking at some arousing vision far away, "Sometimes I like to be whipped or have my nipples put in clothespins."

The good doctor shifted in his seat, his trousers were starting to feel a little tight in the groin area, "And what do you mean by controlling?"

"I like my lover to know more than me," her voice was growing warm and she seemed to be fidgeting slightly, "I like it when he tells me what to do to him..." her voice dropped, "And sometimes I like it when he does stuff to me that I don't really want to do. When he makes me do it."

Dr. Marks crossed his legs, "What would he make you do?"

"Suck him off after sex so I can taste myself," she answered immediately, "Perform for him with another woman, slap my own pussy, anal sex, maybe even sleep with another guy, take him and another guy in both my holes at once..."

"That's enough," injected Dr. Marks. He was sweating slightly and was also having the most disturbing reaction to her dirty words, delivered in that innocent but lustful voice. Patty tilted her head slightly at him as if asking a question. Adjusting his collar he asked her, "What kind of lover do you look for?"

Patty smiled, "Someone older than me, more knowledgeable. Powerful but compassionate, with a certain kind of arrogance... and attitude that tells me he'll take control in the bedroom. There's a kind of vibe you get from someone."

Dr. Marks decided it was time to change the subject a little, he was shocked at how aroused he was, looking at this woman who was telling him her most inner secrets and thoughts. It had also crossed his mind - most uncomfortably - that she desired a man who controlled her. And right now, he completely controlled her. It didn't help that she was obviously squirming in her chair, aroused, and her nipples were poking through the material of her bra and shirt; she was very attractive.

"Do you masturbate?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Do you imitate your desires on yourself when you masturbate."

"Sometimes," she replied, "But it's not as satisfying. I can't make myself be as rough to myself as I would want my lover to be."

"Do you ever picture a fantasy lover."

A little secret smile, "Of course."

"Is it always the same person? Or different people?" he wondered at the expression on her face as she looked at him, she looked much more focused than she had before, but he could tell from the glazed look in her eyes that the drug was still working.

"Lately, it's just been one person." she smiled again.

Before he even thought about how she might feel sharing her fantasy, his curiosity made him blurt out, "Who?"

And he got the shock of his life when she smiled and said, "You."

"Me?" his voice almost squeaked.

"Yes."

Everything was taken almost literally when a patient was hypnotized, he'd have to ask. He shouldn't, but he had to, "Why?"

"Because you have the right attitude. And you're older and so much smarter, you're good-looking and you seem like you really understand me. I love coming to my visits to see you." Patty was squirming an awful lot now, her confession was turning her on as much as talking about her desires had.

"Is this why you didn't want to talk about your sexual desires with me?" he asked, he was practically shaking. He didn't know at all what to do about this.

"Yes."

A little desperate, "Then why did you ask me to hypnotize you?!"

Unblinking, "I wanted to be under your control."

They stared at each other for a few moments, her chest going up and down as she breathed heavily, still aroused. In his pants, his dick pressed upwards, aching to get out.

He would never know what made him do it, what possible motivation or instinct prompted him, but the words practically fell from his lips, "Take off your clothes."

Immediately she stood and shed her clothing before he could change his mind. His breath caught in his throat at the perfection of her body; rounded heavy breasts with perky nipples, a trimmed mound, gorgeous curves in all the right places.

"Come here," he said, his voice was hoarse. Breasts swayed gently as she stepped forward, her eyes never leaving his with their glazed look, "Straddle me."

Her pussy lips parted as her legs went over his lap, and she wrapped her arms around his neck... he couldn't believe the surge of power that he felt. Never, with any other patient, had he even been tempted to do something like this. There was just something so compelling about her, so beautiful, and her admission of fantasizing about him had just prompted his dick to take over. Perhaps it was wrong, but he already felt like there was no turning back... and to tell the truth, he didn't really want to.

Pulling her head down he kissed her roughly before pulling his mouth away.

"Pinch your nipples," he ordered, his voice harsh and low, barely recognizable to his own ears. Immediately she closed her fingers over her nipples, rolling them between her fingers. "HARDER!" he commanded, and watched as her face screwed up in pain as she clamped down on them, crushing the tender buds with her own fingers.

Sliding his fingers between her legs, he found that she was gushing wet, her folds were slippery and coated in pussy juices. Covering his fingers in the musky juices he brought them to her mouth, which was already open as she panted in self-inflicted pain, and pressed them into her mouth, coating her tongue with her own musk. Patty moaned around his fingers and he pumped them in and out of her mouth, stretching her pink lips.

"Twist your nipples," he told her as he pulled the fingers from her mouth and returned them to her pussy, shoving three of them roughly into her hole and feeling it convulse spasmodically around them. Tears came to her eyes as she tortured her own nipples at his commands, she was inflicting the pain on herself in a way that she would never have been able to force herself to do, but it was turning her on immensely. Her pussy was sloppy wet in his hand, and she humped back against his questing fingers... she'd been telling the complete and utter truth about rough and controlling sex. Even when hypnotized, her body responded to the desires.

Dr. Marks dick felt like it was going to burst, "Get on the floor," he told her, "You can stop playing with your nipples." Her face sagged in relief as the torture to her breasts stopped; her nipples were a dark angry red and looked swollen. "Get on all fours, and stick your ass way up in the air." As Patty got into position he pulled his aching dick from the confines of his trousers, it sprang out, pointing straight at her upturned ass.

Kneeling behind her he pressed the tip against her pussy hole and then gripped her hips, shoving in roughly. She cried out as it pressed into her and he began to slam her hips back and forth, making her ass jiggle with every thrust. Everything was warm wetness, completely slick and tight as he slammed against her. Lifting his hand he started spanking her ass as he fucked her, listening to her cry out as he hit her ass hard, turning it a bright pink.

Pulling his dick from her molten pussy he pressed it against her even tighter asshole and began to press in. Crying out in more pain, Patty's head lowered towards the floor and she clenched hard around his invading dick.

"Love it," he commanded, "Love the way my dick feels in your ass."

Her moans changed slightly as she responded to his command, the burning friction in her ass turning to pleasure and she started to press back against him. Gasping at the tightness of her backdoor, he fucked hard, knowing that he wouldn't last long.

"I'm going to cum," he gasped, his dick throbbing as it entered her ass in one final, brutal thrust, "Cum with me Patty, cum NOW!"

With her head thrown back she howled her orgasm, and he groaned as his pulsating dick was gripped in a tight velvet glove that milked the cum from his balls. It felt fantastic as he unloaded into her ass, the way it rippled around him as she came...

Slumping, his dick still lodged in her tight cavity, he realized what he had actually done.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,558 Followers