I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 01

Story Info
Reunion & an old friend bring back good memories.
4.6k words
93.1k
39
7

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

God has it really been 10 years since I got out of college? Where does the time go? I was attending my 10 year college reunion with my husband and enjoying seeing all my old friends and seeing how they had changed. Some changed for the better and some not so better. Some gained weight some lost it, some had more hair some less and some even looked taller than they did back in the good old days. It was the first reunion my class had ever had. And all those 20ist beer drinking parting guys and girls were now in their mid to late 30s and all dressed up looking better than they had most of the four years I had known them.

I was having a great time but knew my husband was just following me around and shaking hands and being introduced to a 100 people he would most like not remember their names five minutes after they walked away. Well I put up with his 10 year reunion so he was putting up with my party now. But, actually he wasn't complaining and seemed rather interested or acted like he was anyway. He would listen and act interested in hearing the stories and who did what with whom. You know the gossip was at its highest and some of the stories were rather hot to hear about again. Most were enhanced making them hotter than they actually were back then.

I never told my husband much about my sex life or what I did in college except we both knew we weren't virgins on our wedding day. I had done some pretty wild things back then, or at least I felt they were wild at the time. Oh the things we did weren't anything like the kids do these days with the binge drinking and sex orgies and filming the sex and putting it on the Internet like they do now. They are so dumb, those videos and photos will follow them around all their lives. Guess I'm just getting old...(er).

Back then I had been part of a Relaxation and Massage business with six other women and of course the rumors flew about the women who ran the business. It consisted of all girls and we offered various massages for $60 an hour. While I did tell my husband about the job I never really told him about all of what we did back then except it was a legitimate business that helped pay for school.

As were walking around drinking and chatting, well I was doing most of the chatting. Then, I saw someone who I really remembered back in the good old days. It was John Simple. John was the captain of the college swim club and was a hunk back then and from what I could see from him standing in the entrance way he still looked great.

John was tall, maybe 6'3" and being a swimmer he had a long slender and very well built body. His stomach was rock hard and he looked like he and his stomach were both still in good shape. Yes, he still looked as if he maintained that same build. He was tall with dark olive color skin which was tanned very well. He mush have either been on vacation or he went to a tanning booth. But either way he looked great from across the room.

John was very handsome with jet black hair and steel blue eyes but he was also very nice. He now had some grey in that hair. He had dated a lot of women in college and was actually known by his friends as a lady's man. But I never heard him say anything about any of the women he dated. He was a 'don't tell' sort of a guy which women love.

Yes John was a very attractive man and as I remember a great swimmer. He still held four of our college pool records from 10 years ago. But, the thing I remember most about him wasn't how fast he swam or how attractive he looked in his Speedo. No, and it wasn't that he was a nice guy or how his deep blue eyes looked right into your sole either.

The thing I remember about John was his cock. He had a beautiful cock. There was no other word to describe it but beautiful. It must have been a full 8 plus inches long and so very thick when it was at its hardest. Even soft as it hung between his athletic legs it was 4 or 5 inches long and I bet still thicker than most cocks were hard. And his balls, God they were huge, like chicken eggs being held a sack. Well maybe not that big but they were bigger than most guys I knew.

Actually now that I think about it, John's cock looked even larger than most since he shaved all his hair on his body. You know they say it makes a swimmer go faster, less drag. With no hair on his body his cock looked different than any other guy I ever knew. John was actually the first man I ever saw that didn't have any between his legs or around his cock and balls.

I have to tell you that when that cock came it shot a huge load of cum. He must have had 5 or 6 big shots that went up in the air and then more, much more dripped and ran out as he was drained. The times I saw him cum were so erotic. I mean he would coat my hands and tits with it. He had done that a few times with me over the four years we attended college. I loved jerking him off and making him cum back then. Did I ever try his cock as in fucking him you ask? No we never did that. I did remove all my clothes and jerked him off while I rubbed my pussy on his strong thigh a couple of times. And we had made out and played with each other's bodies a couple of times. But we never finished the love making.

Now as I watched him walk into the reception room he was greeted by a bunch of folks. As we circulated around the far side of the room John was walking around the other side. I couldn't help but watch him as woman after woman walked up to greet him, kissed him on the cheek or lightly on his lips. He would hug then and smile and chat for as long as they wanted. He always smiled and showed off those beautiful white teeth even back in school.

My husband had no idea that I was staring at John as we walked and talked on the other side of the room. Bob stood by my side or a little behind me actually and seemed to be going thru the motion of smiling and being nice and shaking hands.

Finally the cocktail hour was winding down and as we walked towards the dinning room John came up behind me and took my hand. We stopped and he hugged me and I kissed him gently and quickly on his lips. We began to chat when my husband cleared his throat and I put my hand to my mouth and told John I as sorry as I introduced him to my husband Bob as I blushed.

They shook hands and John said, "So you're the guy who won Bonnie's heart. You're a very lucky man Bob, very lucky."

Bon told John he agreed he was a lucky man having me as his wife. I felt very good hearing Bob say that to John. We talked as we walked to our tables and John said he would talk with us later as he turned looking for his table. I watched him walk away and then sat down.

When we sat Bob turned to me and asked if John had been anybody special to me, you know a boy friend back in college. I smiled and asked Bob if he was jealous and he said; "No just interested baby."

I said, "Well John was a good friend as well as one of my customers. I saw him on my job. You remember we had a massage business back then to help pay for books and other things we needed."

Bob looked at me smiled sort of funny and said, "So tell me Bonnie, was it a full body massage?"

He laughed and I smiled and tried not to answer him. But, old Bob wouldn't let it die and he asked me again if I had given John a full body massage?"

I was honest and told him I did a couple of times to help relieve the tightness in his muscles after a hard home swim meet or to relax him before a meet or finals just like I did to other people men and women. Then Bob asked if I gave John a complete body massage? I knew what he was asking.

Again I told him the true. I said, "Yes John I have seen him completely naked. It was a special thing we did for a handful of people who we felt were nice enough and wouldn't talk about it and if the guy got an erection doing the massage. It cost more, another fifth dollars but we did it for a limited number of people back them. John was one of them."

Bob looked at me and said: "So you massaged them to orgasm?"

I told him: "Yes."

Bob asked: "So, how many did you do like that Bonnie?"

I told him I didn't keep track but it was only a few people, steady customers and those who we felt would keep it personal. Bob smiled and said, "What guy in his 20s wouldn't get a hard-on with a girl like you rubbing his entire body?"

I said, "Don't be so crude. I told you we did it for some people and John was my customer. So sometimes I did it for him."

Bob said, "So you jerked him off right?"

I told him again: "Look!! Don't be so loud and crude or I won't talk to you about this. But to answer your question Bob, yes I jerked John off! I made him cum. OK! Happy now that you know?"

Bob said, "You're telling me that you jerked him off until he came. You know shot his load."

I whispered: "Keep your voice down damn it! Last question Bob you're being a shit head now. You and I didn't date back then and we hardly know each other. Yes! I jerked John off and I did it until he shot his load as you put it. And yes, I charged him $150 bucks for a hand job. Jesus enough!"

But as the night went on Bob didn't stop. He began to question me on every guy who came up to me or that I met and he asked more and more personal things about John. Then at one point as another friend and swimmer came up to me Bob said: "Did you do him too? Was his cock big! How big? Did he cum a lot? Did he ask for more, did you give him more?"

Questions after question after bloody question until I yelled at him and people looked and I was embarrassed and I walked away from Bob and into the lady's room to get away from him

I ran into two girls in there that I knew worked for the same guy who had set the business up for us. The first thing out of their mouths was; "Did I see John? Wasn't he a hunk and so damn beautiful ba ba ba!"

I told then I had met and talked to John and yes he was still glorious. We all laughed remembering how I had come back to the dorms and told the girls about his cock and how big it got and hard and thick and how he came too. They hung on every word and I think I unofficially helped John get more dates than any other thing during his four years. We were loud and laughed and acted like we were teenagers again as we gossiped. We all carried on and chatted for a bit more while we reapplied our makeup or touched our hair up before we left the lady's room together.

As we were walking out of the lady's room to head back to the table wouldn't you know it, John was coming out of the Men's room. The other girls laughed and walked away as John asked me to stay a second. He smiled and I froze!

He told me I looked fantastic and the same as I did in school. He said I was beautiful and he wished he was Bob! That scared me a little and I thanked him and started walking again. As we slowly walked back into the dinning room, the music was playing and he asked me to dance. He took me in his arms before I could tell him no, if in fact I would have told him no, which I doubt. It was of all things a slow song and he pulled me into him. I melted into his body and his touch.

We danced slowly and I could feel his muscular tight body press against me more and more. I knew it was dangerous but it gave excited me so much and gave me such a thrill. We danced and as we moved our knees moved between each other's legs. My knee went between John's leg and his knee went between my legs and as we moved our pelvises pressed into each other. I told myself it was a normal way to slow dance and I didn't try and pull apart.

He told me again I looked fantastic tonight like I always did back in school. He said that my little black dress and heels made him want another massage. He laughed but when I looked up into his face I could see the sexual hunger in his steel blue eyes. That hunger was for me. I knew it and he knew that I knew it. I could have moaned his name as he pressed his hard body against me again.

I stuttered trying to speak. And finally I got it out saying: "So....tell....me John...So tell me, do you still....swim?"

He said he did and that he actually worked out three or four days a week in the pool for about two or three hours. He told me: "Feel my gut Bonnie. It's as hard as it was back in school."

I told him; "No."

He laughed saying I was a chicken.

We danced a little more and as the first song ended a second song began to play, it too was a slow song. He held me and I didn't have a chance to pull away. I felt him press his body hard against me and I stopped thinking of leaving him on the dance floor. He held me tight and he pushed his knee more between my legs now so I was almost riding on it. My dress rode up my legs a little and I didn't try and stop it or John. As he pushed into me and against my dress, I felt it, and yes it felt huge.

John was getting harder as we danced. He held me so very tight and he must have known I could feel his erection growing. I can't even tell you what song was playing as we danced. My brain was concentrating on the feeling and my body was enjoying his cock rising more and more as we moved together. It was now very hard.

I was sure that no light could pass between our bodies as we swayed to the song and I felt his breath on my neck. It gave me a shiver. He smiled and then bend down to whisper; "You still don't like anyone breathing on your neck or in your ear do you?"

I lifted my head and said, "Well you'll straighten my hair John! Besides, you give me chills."

He laughed and said, "Good! Glad to know I still can."

I told him he always could and he smiled. We danced a little more and I knew John had a very big hard-on and it was rubbing against me. But another concern to me was that my tits were pressed hard against his chest and my nipples felt like diamonds. They were so hard! God his chest felt like concrete. My pussy became very damp.

Finally!! Thank God! The song ended. As I slowly pulled away from him I could see the lump in his slacks and I know he could see my hard nipples pressing out against the dress with no bra that I had decide not to wear tonight. DAMN IT! Dumb, dumb, dumb! Sure the dress had a built in bra in it but it didn't hid my nipples!

He smiled down at me and asked me if I was cold. I blushed and knew what he was talking about. Then he said, "Walk me to the hall Bonnie I have to leave."

I was both happy and sad hearing him say he had to leave. Happy because I was getting to close to him again and my body was telling me it liked it. I was sad, because I was getting to close to him and again and God how my body liked it.

We walked to the hallway and I looked up at him. He was so damn good looking. He asked me if I was still in the massage business and I told him: "Not really I only have one customer and that's my husband."

He told me again that Bob was a very lucky man. He told me it was a crime for Bob to ever cum in my hand when he my beautiful body! I blushed.

He took my hand and held it as he said: "The reason I asked Bonnie is it was amazing what you did for me back then. I mean you helped me a great deal relieving the stress and tension of competing and work in college. I don't think I could have done what I did swimming without you and your beautiful hands. I could sure use a massage once in awhile now."

I blushed again and said; "Well thank you. But I'm out of the business now. I have a real job John. Besides I'm sure you could find someone to help relieve the pressure and tensions."

He smiled and as I talked to him I blushed again!"

He told me no one did it as well as I did it.

Again I told him I had a real job and I reached into my little shoulder purse and handed him a business card and turned to walk away. He reached out and took my arm. He lifted my hand to his mouth and kissed it. Then he said: "You are still as beautiful now as you were back then maybe more so. You know all I had to do was look at you even dressed in those old ripped up jeans and faded tee shirt and my cock would become hard. When your hands worked on my body it became harder than I can ever remember. I mean even now when I remember back I get so hard thinking of you and how you did me back them."

I just blushed and didn't say anything. John continued: "But then that day you took the jeans and tee shirt off for me and did me with your hands as you showed my your completely nude body, well it was heaven. It was the best thing that ever happened to me in college maybe in my life. You are so beautiful babe."

I started to tell him again that those days were over but he kept talking saying: "You know Bonnie that last time you asked me if I wanted or needed relief and you stripped for me I almost died. I could hardly get the words out. I wanted you so very badly. Still do babe. I can't seem to get the image of your body in front of me as your wonderful soft hands worked on my cock."

I smiled and said that most guys had a dry mouth from me working on them for an hour.

He said: "Well I guess. But Bonnie all I remember is after I said yes and that I wished you were fully nude so I could see your body, you did it for me. I watched your nude body moving as your hands circled my cock shaft. I would have paid you as much as you wanted. God when your hands began to stroke my cock and your breasts moved up and down in motion with your hands well it was just amazing how it looked and felt. I mean you were so good at it Bonnie."

I simply said: "Thank you."

John smiled and said: "And then I felt your pussy all wet and hot rubbing my thigh as your straddled it, sitting on it as you rocked back and forth getting yourself off. And you were and still are so beautiful. Watching you cum made me cum so hard I almost passed out. Did you know that?"

I told him no I was to busy cumming! And then I blushed.

He told me: "I know. Seeing you nude that first time and cumming as you rubbed your self on my leg drove me nuts. But never having you to really make love too has haunted me since then. I remember it didn't take very long to make me cum that day minutes maybe. And when I did it felt like the top of my cock head was exploding I came so hard."

I was totally red and staying that way as I listen to him tell me how badly he wanted me. As he talked I became so embarrassed. I had forgotten that I got nude for him those last few times he came to me for a 'sweet hand job' as he called it. And now I remembered how I rode his thigh back and forth as I jerked him off getting myself off too just like he said I did. Oh, I was listening to what he was saying but I really didn't hear every word. I was looking into those steel blue eyes and thinking of that day we came together.

God I felt like taking his cock out of his slacks and sucking and jerking him off right there in the hallway. My pussy was now very wet. That hadn't happened for a long time from simply talking with a man. I decided to get back to my table and my husband ASAP.

John said goodbye and before he left he asked me if we could have lunch or dinner some time if he came back to town? I told him: "Well call me at my business number."

I pointed at the card and said: "When you know for sure you will be in town maybe we can have lunch we'll see. But no massage John those days are over."

He hugged me and tried to kiss me. But, I turned my head and he kissed my cheek. I was proud of that! But, then I did something I shouldn't have done. I let him press his body into my body again and as he held me tightly I felt his hard cock almost immediately. Maybe it was still hard from dancing with me. But either way I was feeling it again.

I should have pulled away but I didn't. I didn't move away like the married women I knew I was. I should have pulled away! Damn it! I felt his hardness big and hard as he pressed it against me. He took in the smell of my perfume and moaned as our bodies merged. And still, I didn't move away. In fact, I ran my hands up under his arms and held him tight pressing my hands into his back which of course pushed us harder together. Just what I needed!!

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
12