I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 04

Story Info
We both cum in his hotel room.
4k words
58.2k
9
2

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

I remembered the first time I did it for John, but I was really embarrassed when I saw the size of his cock. God do I remember that day! My pussy was throbbing and so wet I had to masturbate three times when I got back to my room.

But it was business and I needed the money so I jerk him and it off with the lights on in the room and I made him cum. Boy did he ever cum too. At first I had to get him started by using my hand on him and doing it real slow. Then I even took his hand and place it on his cock with my hand over his and we both jerked it off together. With me holding and rubbing him gently I got it harder and harder and then I ask him to help me stroke it. He told me if he helped I wouldn't get full pay, so I stopped and removed his hand. And then I jerked him off until he shot his load all over the sofa we were sitting on. To this day, John had the biggest cock I had ever seen.

As I became use to doing it for certain guys I got better. In fact I think it was the fourth or maybe the fifth time I did John, he told me the slow jerking I was doing was much better. He said I was a lot better at doing it now that I knew what he liked best.

Now as we were together again after 10 years I had my hands around John's large cock slowly working them up and down. I had to use two hands on John. He just lay back on the bed next to me and was holding me as I jerked him off. I love when a man hold same tight against him as my hands work to please him. He told me again that he had wanted this for over 10years. Now that I was giving him what he wished for he felt he was in haven.

John had licked me into a few multiply orgasm with his mouth before I started to repay him with my hands. That had never happened before it seemed to work out that way this time and I was very happy it did. . I still had my thigh over his thigh and my still wet throbbing pussy was rubbing on it. I was lying on my side watching his big cock as my hands went up and down the shaft. It was certainly the biggest cock I have ever seen and I was thinking it was even bigger than it was back in college. I wanted to ask him just how big it was now but I blushed just thinking of the question. Maybe later on I would ask.

John watched my hands as I ran them up the shaft and squeezed it just under his fat mushroom cock head. He moaned and then smiled telling me I still had the touch. Then I moved it back down to the hair around his shaft and pushed down on the shaft stretching the skin around the head and making it super sensitive. Pushing down on the base of the cock shaft make a cock grow even larger showing me the maximum it would be if it was inside my pussy tunnel. I moaned thinking about that feeling if John was inside me fucking me. It made my pussy hot all over again. I'm sure I leaked a little on his thigh but he didn't seem to care. My hands just kept stroking him

I stroked him slow and easy some of the time and then slow and hard other times. I squeezing and releasing the head and shaft making John arch up as I had done when the lust or stimulation was at its greatest. Again and again my hands pumped his shaft and again and again John would pump his hips as he pushed the cock into my hands fucking them as I used both to surround his monster.

Some times I ran my finger nails up and down his shaft and the inside his athletic looking thighs. Sometimes I would move one of my hands down to his rear and make circles around his ass hole with my nails too. He would raise his other leg up and pull it back to allow me to finger him gently in that area. Again my pussy twitched.

I knew he wants me to run my finger up his ass when he would shift and offer it to my touch. I would tickle his rose bud with my finger and I even inserted it sometimes about an inch, you know up to that first knuckle on my index finger. John would moan as I played with his ass with one hand and caressed his big cock with the other one. But I didn't do it often.

Usually my other hand would cup his big balls and hold them and feel them filling with his need and cum. I felt so powerful when I make his cock jerk or jump with his lust because of something I did or was doing to his body. It had gotten to the point in college where I would ask him what he wanted and he would tell me how he I wanted me to masturbate him. The power trip made me feel good inside knowing I could control a man with my hands and make him orgasm.

I moved around a little and looked down at John's face. His eyes were closed and he was smiling. I said: "How do you want me to do it John? How do you want me to jerk you off?"

He moaned and told me: "OH God Bonnie it's good any way you do it for me. You decide this time just don't stop baby! I feel so good right now. And, I'm going to cum soon. I can feel it already building up. It won't take long this time. I have waited for so long and dreamed of you do this for me that it won't take long for me to cum!"

From then on I watched his balls and when they got to that point where they went up inside their sack I knew he is about to go off. I wanted this to last a bit more for him so I reach around and took hold of his sack with my thumb and fingers and pulled the sack down gently but until it got loose and I helped to relieve his nuts a little.

He didn't cum fast as he felt he would I made sure of it the best I could. Holding his balls down and in place helped to keep him from cumming so quickly. I did it and helped hold his orgasm off and stopped him from cumming to quickly. I wanted this to last longer too, I enjoyed it very much.

I knew he wanted me to keep him from cumming for as long as I could do it. Actually that's what we both wanted. You don't know how thrilling and exciting it is for a woman to do this for a man until you have done it for him. Any man would love it. It had been so long since I had held his beautiful hard cock in my hands that now I want him to hold off and let me hold it again. I loved to stroke his long hard shaft and play with his cock head and feel it jumping with pleasure as I did it! I loved to play with his balls too and did it for as long as I could before he shot his load.

The look on John's face was one of frustration and pleasure changing back and forth from one to the other as I worked on him. I keep jerking him off and working his balls seeing them bounce up and down until they got tight again. When they did I would work to stretch the sack again. I knew he loved this way of pleasing his cock with my hands and I wanted it to last. When he was super hard I stopped and let his cock go completely. It stood in the air and John would moaned and asked: "What's.....what's wrong? Why did you stop?"

I told him to get it to calm down again so it wouldn't cum so fast. That seemed to satisfy him and he would lay back down and wait form me to make it again. Before I did I told John to get on all fours. I have him bend over just enough so that his ass was open and up in the air fully available for me. As I milked his cock he stayed on all fours, this was new to him. I ran my index finger up his ass and around his rose bud as I pumped his cock shaft hanging between his legs. I would then hold on to his balls and pull them downward stretching them again. His testicles were hanging loosely down again from his cock and I went back to work on his ass and hard cock.

The skin around his cock head was as red as my face got when I blush. The large veins that ran up the shaft were very renowned and stood out on the shaft. I wondered again how it would feel to have this big dick inside my pussy. It began to leak again from the idea of John's cock inside me. John looked back at me and told me to keep pumping please. All I have to do is let go of his sack and his balls and I'm sure in a minute he would be shooting cum all over the bed.

Once his ball sack became more relax, I run my fingers over his ass and rub his rear end with my hand as my other hand continued to pump the shaft. I fingered his little brown hole again. He moaned louder this time. I spit on my middle finger wetting it. Then I slip it in his ass up to the first joint. He actually pushed back on it. My free hand continued to stroke his beautiful shaft. I slowly finger fuck his rear end and with each stroke I went just a little deeper. John didn't seem to care at all in fact I think he loved it.

I kept doing this until I had all of my middle finger up in his ass. We have moved to the edge of the bed and I told him to roll over easy and not to let my finger out of his butt. He did it and as he got on his back I slowly began to fuck his ass hole in rythum with my jerking his cock.

I began to slowly finger fuck him with my middle finger as I stroked his huge cock. Faster and faster I fingered him and faster and faster I jerked him off. He was fucking my hand now lifting his ass up and trying to fuck my hand as fast and hard as he could. He was doing just what I did when I climaxed. Then I stopped and held my finger still and squeezed his cock shaft holding it tight and making sure he wasn't gong to cum. I knew he was so close.

I didn't move either of my hands. He cried out almost begging me saying: "BONNIE!!! I was so close! I need to cum baby! Please keep stroking me! My balls hurt Bonnie! Oh please let me cum!"

I didn't move and kept my hands just like they were. Then I began to slowly wiggle my middle finger inside his rear. He moaned. At the same time I slowly ran my hand up his shaft. He moaned again and lay back on the bed again. I smiled knowing I was pleasing him very much. I continued to pump his cock picking up speed until I was pumping it as fast and as hard as I could. The poor man wanted to get off so badly but I just wouldn't do it for him. Each time he was coming close and his hips pumped faster and faster I would stop.

I even sat on the bed and had him stand up and face away from me. He was looking into the mirror and I reached between his legs from the back and grabbed his cock. From behind him I pumped his shaft like my hand was a cunt and fucked him hard. I knew he was looking at it in the mirror. Pre cum began to leak out the hole in the cock head. He cried out as his balls almost disappeared they got so tight. In fact he didn't even look like he had balls they were up inside his cock!

I turned him around and I look up at him. He looked like he was in pain so I smile and stick my tongue out. I flicked it across his pee hole and took his pre cum. Then I asked him: "Do you want to shoot off on my face John? You know cover it with your cum baby?"

He moaned as I stroked him. "Or, do you want to fill my mouth with your seed and watch me drink it", I asked?

John said; I have to lay down Bonnie or I'm going to pass out!"

I let him move to the bed and I straddled his hips. With his cock right in front of me, I rubbed the thick extremely hard fat cock head against my pussy and John moaned with his need. I touched the underside of it just under the cock head which is the most sensitive place on a man's cock. I rubbed it up and down and his cock danced. It danced every time I rubbed that sweet spot.

He watched as my nude body which was right there in front of him moved closer and his cock came closer to my pussy hole. When John reached for my breasts I pushed his hand away telling him it was my turn to please his sex. I smiled down into his eyes and asked: "Do you want me to run my pussy up and down your big cock shaft for you John? You know, like you asked me to do the last time we were together baby?"

He quickly told me he did, so I moved my body up his thighs and settled down right in front of his shaft. He could feel the heat coming off of my pussy and I held the tip of his cock and lifted up. The cock head was almost to my belly button. The lips of my pussy ran up and down the hard shaft and I moaned from the feeling of this huge dick rubbing the outer lips of my vagina.

I ask him to take his cock and hold it while I jerked him off with my pussy lips. He held the super sensitive head with his fingers and I lifted up and down spreading my lips and rubbing them over his shaft. I got them all wet with my juices. He watched like he was in a trance.

Faster now I pumped my fat pussy along the shaft and when I got to the top of his shaft John moved his fingers out of the way when my pussy came to the top of his cock. I think he felt I was going to sit down on his dick and let it go into me. You know fuck me for real. I wanted to do it too believe me. But, I didn't do it for some reason. I don't know why because I really wanted his big cock inside me fucking like I was sure no one had ever fucked me.

Instead, my pussy would come up his shaft to the tip of his cock head and we both felt it hang up at the opening of my hole. I even let it linger there for a second or two before sliding back down his shaft. John was in ecstasy. His hips were going wild trying to fuck me but only fucking the air. He was moving around and holding my hips and trying so hard to center my pussy hole over his thick cock head so he could push up hard and put his dick into my hole.

I would just let the tip touch the opening and I knew he could feel the center of his cock head go into me a little maybe a half of an inch. Then I would move and it would come out as I slid down his shaft using my pussy lips to masturbate him. It felt so nice for both of us.

But I knew he couldn't take much more without cumming. As I worked his cock I beagn to wonder if I could get him to jerk off for me one day. You know while I masturbated for him he could masturbate for me. It would be a sort of mutual masturbation party. Oh well maybe next time. God! I was already thinking of seeing him again that was bad but very erotic.

As I worked on his cock I was thinking of how sexual and erotic it would be if we did masturbate together for each other. Would it be cheating if that's all we did was masturbate for each other? I didn't know or wouldn't answer that to myself.

Then I felt John push up and lift his hips and I saw him take a deep breath and with his eyes closed he started pumping his rock hard cock as fast as he could. I grabbed it with my hand and pumped it hard for him. He moaned and then cried out and finally groaning as he held his hips up off the bed and began to shoot cum!

My God seeing him cum was unbelievably hot for me. His balls were so tight they seem to disappear inside him. His cock was throbbing and jumping and spewing his cum out into the air hitting both of us. I run my fingers over the head spraying his cum when the next shot pumped out of his cock. "Oh Jesus Bonnie", he screamed as he kept cumming.

His ass was up in the air and I wished I had time to put my finger into it for him. I was talking now telling him how much I want to see him cum and how hot it was to see it shooting high up in the air. This always made him even more worked up and he came harder, at least I felt he did. I was at the point where I was begging him to cum for me.

I had been jerking him off for over 30 minutes this time. The last time he lasted even longer. We were just too happy to see each other again I guess. This time for John was what he had been waiting for, he was to worked up to last long. I egg him on telling him how I love seeing the white juices of his seed coming out of his dick. I told him how I just loved seeing him orgasm for me all the time, every day, every hour of every day. He just kept cumming and moaning for me.

It did work me up very much knowing how I could make him cum so hard. Again I wondered how it would feel when he came in my pussy. It thrilled me thinking of it.

And then with a loud sigh John finished cumming. My God had he ever cum. John must not have cum for a log time waiting for this day because he had a huge amount of cum released from his cock. It coated my hands completely and there was another huge puddle of it on the bed and some was over his thighs and some was on both of my tits from the first hard shots that flew in the air.

When he had recovered John looked at me and said: "Baby we got to practice this more."

I smiled and told him: "Next time you have to shoot off faster. You know right away so we can play afterwards, maybe take a shower together and I can do you again before I leave or something."

John just looked at me and I smiled blushing like crazy. I asked what was the matter and John said: "Next time, you said next time. Will you come back with me again when I get to town Bonnie? That would be so wonderful."

I told him it would depend on when he came to town but yes I would come see him again if I could. He kissed me hard and long. I kissed him back. He held me, his softening cock laid on my leg. It was still about 6 inches long. I ran the my palm of my hand up and down over the deflating shaft. It was sticky and wet from his cum. We held each other as I kept stroking his soft cock. John licked and squeezed my breast. He was tasting his own cum which had landed on my breasts but he didn't seem to care. His mouth felt nice on my nipples so I didn't stop him. We held each other tightly and it was so nice just to cuddle. Like old times.

I wondered what the new times would be like now. Since I had agreed to meet John I knew I was cheating on Bob but it seemed that I couldn't help myself. I swore I would be extremely careful and that Bob would never find out about this. I would meet John in his room from now on and I would make sure it wasn't very often. Maybe once a month or every two months and it would be a secret and no one would know so know one would get hurt. It could and would work I was sure I could control this, this affair. Affair I said it again. I was going to have an affair and I couldn't stop myself.

John looked at me and asked if there was something wrong? I told him no. He asked me if I was sorry I came to see him and I told him no. That was the truth I wasn't sorry at all. Actually I was happy I met him again and that I had jerked him off and that he had finally touched me and made me cum four times with his wonderful mouth.

He said: "I'll be back in town on the 27th of the month Bonnie will you have dinner with me and then maybe come to my room again?"

I smiled and told him: "No John no dinner. I'll meet you in your room and we can have lunch here. Then I'll jerk you off again if you would like."

He smiled and asked: "Will you get nude for me again like today? Will you let me please you too Bonnie?"

I said: "Yes just like today John. You do me and I'll do you. Or, maybe we can watch each other. Would you like that?"

He told me he would rather have me do him but if I wanted to masturbate for him before he ate my pussy he would love to see me do it. But he really wanted to taste me again. I blushed as I smiled and told him: "That would be wonderful John it's a date."

I got dressed and we said our goodbyes. I held his soft cock and told him to make sure nothing happens to this beautiful cock. Then he looked out the door before I went out and got into the elevator. I left the hotel by the back door and drove away heading home.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
drahus1951drahus1951almost 16 years ago
Reminds me of my EX

I hope Bob was spying on her, I had a similar situation that cost me my marriage. I hope he catches her, she deserves it.

galahadesqgalahadesqalmost 16 years ago
Very hot story

Best handjob description I ever read! Hot story Bonnie!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far A fantasy that was never there before, grew into a need.in Loving Wives
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories