I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calling myself a klutz I feigned embarrassment, they consoled me with a simple no Biggy. Even as I stood so close to Kyle, Scott somehow found himself very close to me from behind. I felt like a sandwich was being built. Looking up at an angle I realized Scott looking over my shoulder and down my shirt. He quickly averted his eyes when I busted him. I played naïve and merely studied his reaction. Before any words were exchanged Kyle stepped back and told me the clothing section was this way. Scott trailed me very closely. He did compliment me on my body spray.

"Searching amid the jersey section Kyle asked what team I was rooting for. Knowing nothing about sports period, outside of basics I told him I just wanted a comfy night shirt to sleep in. Something not itchy, nobody would really see it outside my family. It was then that I caught a glimpse of Scott's crotch, he was getting a hard on too. I was loving this. Knowing the effects I was introducing them to made me feel really sexy. Keeping things moving I told them to choose a team. If I liked it I'd consider it. Being avid supporters of our own city of Indianapolis they obviously chose the Colts. The colors of white and royal blue were nice. Wearing a horseshoe not so much but this was just a night shirt I thought.

"Kyle handed me a large after determining my size, holding it up to me as if dressing me himself. I know my eyes flared with excitement at his attentiveness toward detail. He told me that it should give me room to breath. I wasn't a big girl anymore so I tended to agree. I did notice something about the jersey, it had thin little airholes in it that would make it easy to see what was beneath. Was he imagining my nakedness under it? Scott was grinning like the Devil over Kyle's shoulder.

"As if reading the others mind both Kyle and Scott insisted I try it on. A dressing room was just a few aisles over. Thrilled at potentially teasing them harder I agreed and they guided me to the changing area. Nobody was home at the check in desk so Kyle took it upon himself to stand guard. Without so much as a second thought I darted into a changing room and pulled the curtain. I chose one facing them knowing they could see my legs at the very least below the curtains ruffle. I went out of my way to be obvious that I took my shirt off first, poising my arms over the curtain. From there I wiggled out of my stretchy micro mini skirt and down to my toes. Kicking it aside with my shoe.

"Standing in my bra and panties I got goosebumps. I questioned if I should leave my underwear on or risk teasing too hard by removing them and they conclude I was doing it on purpose. The idea of being nude in the jersey with my flesh seen through the tiny breathing holes made me crazy. I compromised and removed my bra. Putting on the jersey it was silky soft. Looking in a mirror on the wall I know I shivered at my skin shining through vividly in micro doses. My nipples found holes to peek out of which stressed me to no end. If I could see them ever so barely, so could Scott and Kyle.

"Trembling at what to do I heard Kyle ask how it looked. I hesitantly said it's silky but nothing more. Clenching my teeth I took a deep breath and opened the curtain, terrified I might be caught. Nope! Only Scott and Kyle still. Their eyes grew huge seeing me looking as if all I was wearing was the jersey. I know the yellow thong could be seen easily too. They were impressed. Both nodding and praising how the look accented my hair. I laughed because I'm so blond that wearing these colors did not help me. Nice try guys.

"I didn't inform them that I took my bra off I'm pretty certain they noticed that. One seeing my nipples, the other my bra dangling from a hook in the changing room. It was in full view of being spotted. I dared to step three feet from the changing room and do a 360 turn on my heels to show off. I asked them what they thought and both boys offered insight. Kyle said perfect. Scott added gorgeous. Snickering I raced back into the changing stall and closed the curtain leaving it open slightly. Their simple observations took my breath away. I really wanted to drop my thong and go back out there but I knew that would seal my fate and they would know I was teasing too heavily. I settled with taking the shirt off and letting them see my reflection in a mirror. Getting dressed won out.

"Rejoining them I went so far as to say it would be comfy sleeping in. The shirt was thirty dollars. I sighed at how fast my paycheck was leaving my purse. Commenting as to why clothes had to be so expensive Scott instantly coughed up ten dollars. I bulged my eyes thinking back to Jamie and the shoes. Everyone today wanted to help out financially. I had never felt so awkward in my life. Well save for being back in High School and taking showers after gym class with twenty other girls. That took some getting used to. Oh, Scott and Kyle's erections were still there. Larger than before. I wanted to dance in step at what I had accomplished. I told Scott it was sweet of him to offer his money but I couldn't accept it. He insisted. Kyle shrugging offered a ten of his own. He chuckled saying might as well make it a threesome. I turned blood red in the face. Was Kyle imagining having sex with me? OMG!

"Blushing the remainder of my visit there, I gave in and bought the shirt. I paid the most at least after taxes were included. I knew it was time to head to the food court so I told them I was going for lunch there with a friend. They made the comment that it was getting close to their lunch too. Smiling with my purchase bagged I made the comment maybe I'll see you there. They nodded with a maybe and headed back to their hockey stick display. I marched out and went to the food court.

"Alright my followers reading this, things went bonkers from this point on so hold on to your...just hold on to something close to you. Something intimate if you have to I won't peek. LOL! Okay, I probably would if I could.

"I beat Jamie to the food court which was bustling with people. The mall was hectic today. Watching people as I stood near the pizzeria holding my bag I noticed loads of guys checking me out. Older guys even. Some even took it upon themselves to wink at me. I ate it up but tried to be cordial and smile. If I returned a wink it might have gave them the courage to come talk to me. I wasn't ready to flirt that heavily with Jamie on his way. He might turn tail and run if other guys were talking to me. Instead I chose to find a table while there were some available. Finding one with my back to a planter I sat down and eyed my cell. Facebook kept me entertained.

"Every once in awhile I looked around for Jamie and noticed that the surrounding tables were occupied with predominantly guys. I was definitely the center of attention even as they ate or merely rested their feet. My smile could not be contained. I loved it. Feeling beyond sexy I allowed myself to play innocent as I had in the shoe store, leaning to my side to scratch my shin. In bending sideways the strap of my camisole slipped from my shoulder and ended up on my upper bicep. I left it there for their imaginations to wander. Dare I let the other strap slip I considered? Would that look trashy? I decided that one was enough.

"Gluing my eyes to my cell I jumped when Jamie arrived leaning over the planter to hand me my shoes. Turning to accept the bag I parted my legs and let guys look at my thong. It wasn't obvious because I did it without realizing I had. Stretching slightly I know my skirt hiked higher on my upper thighs, slightly offering a livelier vantage point. The material had a life of its own, a constant struggle to keep it in check always kept me on my toes. As I sat the bag on the floor Jamie leaned over the planter glancing down my cleavage. He wasn't even hiding the fact, so I played along acting shy. He calmed down quickly and asked what kind of pizza slice I wanted. I just went with cheese and a small Diet Pepsi.

"As he slipped away to place our order I knew he had to stand in line so it might be awhile. I unboxed my new shoes getting them ready for Jamie. He would be pressed for time so I put one on and tied it saving the other for him. Looking up I realized not one of the guys at the neighboring tables had gotten up to leave, even after finishing their meals. I felt honored that they continued to admire me. I'm going to level with you people, I was really horny by this point. So much so I fought touching myself. In a public setting such as this it would certainly go horribly wrong, right? I behaved even if I allowed my skirt to misbehave. I didn't once try to adjust it. Nothing too extreme I figured. Yet.

"Looking across at two men I saw one of them brush his shoulder while looking directly at me. I didn't catch on at first but it suddenly dawned on me he was giving off a subliminal message to lower my other camisole shoulder strap. I blushed at him trying not to give away that I was considering it. So tempting yet what would Jamie think of me? I had time I thought before his return so I reacted by leaning over to the other side as if brushing lint from my skirt. The strap elegantly fell with very little effort, now both shoulders were free. He nodded his approval even though I did my best to not inform him that I did it just for him. His friend sat back tipping ice from his drinking cup at an angle while watching me. A casual glance on my part confirmed that even he had a hard on. OMG! My heart was racing.

"Knowing of this I just had to absorb what other men were thinking by their expressions and reactions toward me. To my left a few tables over guys merely stared smiling. Another wink made me shy off. Peering across from me to the table next to the shoulder strap conspirators a guy with his girlfriend sat facing me, her back toward my table. He was soaking up the fact he had a good angle to look up my skirt. As I heard Jamie return I parted my legs briefly wider before Jamie could block his view. Tray on the table Jamie sat down ruining the view of that man at least. The other two at the table next to theirs could still see me. Was I disappointed that the man with his girlfriend had lost his opportunity? Sure. I needed to focus on Jamie though so it was a passing depression.

"As we ate our pizza I lifted my shoe saying I met him half way. He laughed at me when I then showed him my other foot awaiting his Prince Charming routine. Getting up Jamie knelt holding my foot to fit on the shoe. My legs went wide again offering he and the men around us another shot. As Jamie laced me up I noticed Kyle and Scott walking toward the food court. I grew crazy nervous that they might try and join us with nearly all of the tables occupied. Again I shut down my thoughts and listened intently to Jamie as he finished up. Taking his seat he began asking me questions that needed answers. Namely, what my interests were. It was pretty simple talk overall but I did my best to give him what he needed.

"After a brief discussion on music and TV shows his questions led to more intimate observations. His first question in that area led to wondering if I felt my clothing was too revealing. I nearly choked on my drink as I blushed. Finally, I found the courage to say not really, admitting that after so many years of not qualifying as a hot girl I kind of enjoyed the attention. Seeing his reaction as intrigue I asked my own enquiry with does it bother you?

"He blushed as well shaking his head no without the word. I then realized I had left both of my camisole straps off of my shoulders. I certainly wasn't going to put them back in place now that he seemed to enjoy it. OMG! The other men were still staring. I wanted so much to squeal at the dedication they had. Only the man with his girlfriend had given up on me. His girl obviously bored with sitting there. As their table freed up I caught a glimpse of Scott and Kyle claiming the vacancy. Again, OMG!

"I did my very best to contain my enthusiasm as Jamie continued grilling me. His questions digging deeper into my hormonal state at the moment. Now Jamie wanted to know if it turned me on wearing the outfit I had on. I shivered in my seat as I nibbled at my pizza mulling it over. My eyes told Jamie all he needed to know. I settled on winking at him with a sly grin. He laughed at me and offered praise saying he thought I looked amazingly hot. You no doubt know I brightened up hearing his thoughts. With Kyle and Scott eating across from me my entire body was on fire. The two guys next to them amused by my squirming. The guy to my right not bothering to stress over staring at me, even with Jamie right there. Yep! Another OMG! I was wet as heck.

"Eying his cell clock Jamie grumbled at only having ten more minutes with me. It was then that I recalled his secret condition. He hadn't brought it up but I was curious what he might challenge me with. So I asked him, which made him pale, struggling to get enough nerve to bestow his challenge toward me. Nearly reneging he said not to worry about it. OH HELL NO! I thought reaching across the table to hold his hand. We both nearly shied away at my touch. I remained insistent enough that he grew some balls and laughed about what he had planned. Telling me he was going to challenge me to take my thong off at our table.

"Okay, hearing that with all of these eyes on me made me insane. I reacted by dropping my jaw with a playful awe in my expression. I giggled and told him Oh my God Jamie. He withheld saying forget it this time. I removed my hand from his and settled back in my chair opting to fan my flushed features with both hands now. He actually leaned back a bit in his chair expressing a hopeful eye contact. Looking around me at the other men I imagined their own reactions if I were to fulfill Jamie's challenge. I already know they would love to see that but what would happen afterwards? Especially Kyle and Scott. What would they do?

"As he studied his time again I sat forward and whispered that there were so many guys around us. He ventured a gaze to all angles. As he did the men lowered their gaze at us or looked away. Even Kyle and Scott. Jamie shrugged at me saying he needed to get back to the store. It was now or never so I sheepishly looked at Jamie and told him I owed him that challenge, as embarrassing as it might be I would do it. He held his breath as I adjusted my skirt a bit pulling the seat of it up in behind.

"He stared directly at me without looking around us, afraid he might miss my achievement, or if I were going to chicken out. At the moment I was unsure myself until I looked around at the guys. The one next to us saw my hip and ass with my skirt hiked back. He nodded with anticipation. I did my best to ignore Kyle and Scott with Jamie blocking their view. The men next to their table could see her thong in full view now. They were grinning hard. OMG! Sorry I can't not say that enough. OMG!

"Shaking fingers curled under my thongs straps as I lifted my hips up off my chair, rapidly dragging my thong over and down to my knees before seating myself. Leaning under the table awkwardly I discovered it difficult to get past my knees and over my new shoes. Whining a bit I whispered to Jamie my predicament. I was playing the game to full effect for him. Heck, for all of these guys now.

"In my turmoil I took the time to slip forward and guide it little by little down to my feet. Removing my left foot, I used my right to carry the thong aloft, planting my shoes toe directly into Jamie's lap. Startling him with my thong waiting there for him to claim it, he hesitantly took it from my foot. Before lowering my foot away I took the risk of applying pressure over his erection to discover on my own just how hard he was.

"OOOOOMMMMMGGGG! I found the hardest thing I'd ever felt. As he perused his lap at my probing shoe creasing along his width I nearly pissed. A snapped glance around me at the guys I received applause ranging from a thumbs up to more winks. Scott and Kyle sat back with their jaws dropped. Scott leaning at an angle to see my still exposed hips. With a sigh of accomplishment I swiftly dropped my foot and pulled my skirt back into place. I planted my face in my palms hiding my expression of you guessed it. OMG!

"When I looked up finally Jamie was holding my thong with both hands up for all to see. I know my eyes were like saucers. Reaching out trying to lower them from sight he shifted them out of my reach. He didn't want to give them up. In reality I didn't want him to give them up, just back to me before he left. I was fond of that particular thong. Taunting me a bit by acting as if he were going to sniff them I pleaded to get them back with a silent neediness.

"To my surprise he politely handed them back to me saying he needed to clock back in. Before leaving he dared to ask me out. Exchanging cell numbers I told him we could talk a bit more first. He agreed. I held my thong crumpled up in my hand the entire time. As he left me I sat there numb, afraid now to look around me. Once Jamie was out of view Kyle and Scott ventured from their table to join me. As they admitted to witnessing the whole thing, I tried to look with regret, but they knew better. Beet red or not I couldn't mask my smile. Kyle asked to see my thong so I reluctantly passed it over. He immediately placed it to his nose. I died knowing that he had captured my scent. They were still damp even.

"Scott shared them while showing off to the guy to my right. Inhaling them Scott abruptly said that they smelled awesome. I wanted to faint. Still smiling dang it. My teasing was paying off in ways I hadn't considered. My thong was being passed around. Scott even got up and took them to the guy seated to my right for a smell. Then, over to the two men across from me. Every single one of them enjoyed the scent of my pussy. OMG! I promise I'll try to not say that so much going forward but it was incredible. My mind was blown at how well received my teasing had been embraced. Now, as Scott returned to his seat I felt invincible.

" Before I could ask for my thong back Kyle looked under the table and I found myself parting my legs to let him see my pussy. Whistling led to Scott leaning under for his own inspection. What was I doing? OMG! I was letting them both see me. As they gazed at me from below I looked around at my other paramours. All craved a peek between my legs. They had already seen me somewhat so I wasn't all that stressed. What made me edgy was other men I hadn't noticed earlier looking my way from further out. Four more guys were amused and waving at me. FUCK! I know I exhaled under my breath. This was destroying my hormones. My mind all over the place. I was literally in sensory overload.

"Kyle and Scott sat up grinning from ear to ear. I heard Scott say that he loved how my pussy had just a tiny bit of pubic hair above it. Peach fuzz as it's called. I groom it to satisfy my own desires because I like being sexy. Scott verbally told the guy beside me that he should get a look at this. He didn't rush to my side or anything but I knew he wanted to see for himself. As did the guys across from me. They could see it but not as closely as they would have liked. In my insanity I turned in my chair to face the guy beside me and lifted my cheeks a bit to raise my skirt. Parting my legs I gave him a better look. Hearing an Oh that's sweet made me tremble harder. I found myself repositioning in my chair to offer the men across from me a similar look. As they squinted I knew the table over my lap was masking it some.

"Looking around for safety I scooted my chair out away from the table and sat back down. In moving about my skirt rose higher on my butt, more thigh was exposed. Essentially every inch of my lower half stood revealed. One of the men across from me motioned to part my legs wider. With Kyle goading me I lifted my legs in the air and out to my side. Best look ever. Scott and Kyle quietly laughed and continued to offer compliments. I found myself unable to get enough attention. Those men further out were getting up and walking where they could capture a view. I might have been embarrassed but I didn't hide. Calculating guys as I watched their reactions I realized eight men were looking at my pussy. OMG! Sorry.