I Cheated My Hubby Ch. 03

Story Info
Indian Housewife tempted again to cheat her hubby.
7.7k words
4.51
86.1k
49

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Fucked My Hubby's Younger Brother!!

Hi ... Am back again with another true story ...

I have my In-laws who are staying at Nashik. I also have a step brother-in-law Ravi (aged 24 years) who has not completed his studies and does not do any work. He is a sort of black sheep in the family. He is tall, dark, sturdy and very active. He gets up early in the morning, works out for almost 2 hours and then goes out with his vagabond friends. He returns sometimes in the afternoon and sometimes very late in the nights. On Sundays and holidays he mostly keeps hooked to his computer. My hubby Rajesh tried his best to counsel him on a number of occasions along with his parents but he does not listen to anyone. He just roams around with his friends. Anyways, since he is a spoiled brat, my hubby and me had distanced ourselves from him since last couple of years. We only met during family get-togethers / religious functions, else there was no contact with him. I did not get along much with Ravi, in the sense that he hardly talked to me and he was usually very curt in his replies as if he didn't really want a conversation. So i too didn't bother him much. Then one day suddenly, everything changed.

During this summer vacation, since my hubby had to travel abroad for office work for almost 2 months, he suggested that I go and stay at Nashik which could be of some help to my MIL and the family and also a break to me and my kids. I too agreed and along with my 2 kids went to Nashik a day after my hubby left for UK.

My kids were very happy at the new place since my in-laws have a big two storey bungalow with a big compound. They have a big Living Room, a Kitchen and one big bedroom at the ground floor. The bedroom is occupied by my brother-in-law. On the first and second floor there are 3 bedrooms each. The first floor two bedrooms are occupied by my FIL and MIL individually and one room is vacant. The entire second floor has been kept reserved for my hubby and us. So the kids were very happy to be in such a big place and started playing around.

I immediately took charge of the kitchen to give some relief to my MIL and asked her and my FIL to spend time with my kids. They too were very happy and agreed. First 3/4 days went off very well. All of us, except Ravi, had a good time chatting, discussing, cracking jokes, playing cards, etc. But Ravi wasn't mixing with us at all, not even with the kids. He used to either remain confined in his room hooked on his computer, or on his cell phone or used to be out of the house totally roaming around with his vagabond friends. Even for lunch and dinner he never used to join us and be on time. He used to come at any time and have his food. Since my MIL had pampered him a lot, in her absence i had to wait and offer him food whenever he came back. He hardly conversed with me or with my kids but i decided to keep doing my duty as long as i stayed there.

In one week's time, I came to know from our maid there that Ravi was into women and he used to regularly bring some women to his room, mostly in the afternoon when his parents took rest upstairs. He also had some secrets on his computer according to the maid. She had found some pornographic magazines / Cd's in his room while cleaning. Hearing this I became very curious and decided to keep a tab on him. The very next day, I saw him coming with one good looking middle aged married woman in the afternoon. I was in my bedroom on the second floor and saw them coming from my window. After about half an hour I went near Ravi's room and was stunned to hear some giggling and moaning sounds from the room. There was no doubt that Ravi was fucking her. I stood there for a long time listening to their sighs and moans and then returned to my room and waited near the window. After about 2 hours, I saw them going out. That means the maid had given me the right information.

Next day, around 11 am, I saw Ravi leaving in a hurry while talking on his cell. I took this opportunity and quietly sneaked in his room out of mere curiosity and to gather some evidence of his misdeeds. I saw some porn magazines on his bed, quickly scanned it and then noticed that he had forgotten to shut his computer. Out of curiosity, I started checking his files and found a folder full of pictures. I opened it and was aghast at what I saw! They were pictures of nude girls & women, some single and sum having sex with men. Then there was one folder which had pics of Ravi in the nude!! I had never seen him naked before and I was absolutely stunned by what I saw.

He was very well muscled and sturdy but what drew my eyes was his cock! It was magnificent, enormous, huge, thick, straight and clean shaven. There were several pics in various angles and he looked great. When i clicked on yet another folder, it contained pics of Ravi having sex with a beautiful middle aged woman. He was kissing and fucking that woman in various positions. There were also pics where he was eating and licking her cunt and i was totally mesmerized looking at those pics and wondered what a romantic and sexy guy he was, unlike my husband.

Just as i was lost in my thoughts, I suddenly heard a sound that someone was coming inside the room, so i quickly tried to close the folders and tried to move away from his computer but one folder remained to be closed and Ravi entered the room. He asked me what i was doing in his room & with his computer and i said i was cleaning & tidying up & quickly left his room but i knew the damage was done, because he had seen me doing something at his computer.

I went to my bedroom and threw myself on the bed and closed my eyes. But I couldn't get the image of that cock out of my mind. My heart was hammering, my boobs were heaving up & down and my legs were shaking. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. But nothing worked. All I could think about was that amazing cock and all those pics of Ravi fucking that beautiful woman. She must have been in her late 30's and Ravi was just 24. My God, he was fucking a woman who was several years older than him and that woman seemed to be enjoying the fuck from the expressions on her face. I became very restless in my room. The same thoughts & pics kept coming to my mind again & again. His hard well-toned muscular body, his strong chest, his toned six pack abdomen, his muscular long legs & thighs, and that huge thick cock standing rock hard between his thighs... everything was so damn amazing!!

I didn't leave the room for about 2 hours and i was so ridden with guilt that i started feeling depressed. Finally, it was time to cook and i couldn't avoid staying in the room, so i reluctantly, walked to the kitchen to start cooking. I glanced apprehensively at Ravi's door as i passed by, but thankfully, he did not come out. As i reached the kitchen, i felt dampness in my panties so i stopped and turned back to my room to check if my periods had come early. I went to my room, raised my saree and petticoat, removed my panties and was shocked at what i saw. My panties were wet & drenched. I couldn't believe it. I had never been so wet in my entire life. I now realized with bitterness that i wanted Ravi and there was no getting away from his thoughts. I knew it was sinful but i just could not help avoiding his thoughts and wanting him. I changed my panties and with new determination i walked back to the kitchen just when Ravi came out of his room!

He looked at me, smiled mischievously & walked ahead and my heart almost burst out of my chest. I felt my cheeks flush and I returned his smile as best as I could and kept walking behind him. My eyes involuntarily now moved down to his butt and I couldn't help recall the picture of Ravi that i saw. I saw those full and firm butts and i felt my new panties go wet again. I forced myself to stop thinking about him and averted my eyes and walked to the kitchen. As i started cooking i got a little distracted and finally my breathing returned to normal, my thoughts became clearer and i started feeling better. By the time I was done cooking, i felt a lot better and so i walked to the drawing room and sat down to watch TV.

Later, as i was laying the table, Ravi walked in through the drawing room. I didn't notice him and as he walked past me to the kitchen to get water, his hand accidently brushed against my waist. I was startled and immediately straightened to see who it was and as soon as i saw that it was Ravi, my heart started hammering again and i felt the now familiar shaking in my legs again. My cheeks flushed again too but luckily Ravi had his back to me so he didn't notice me almost swooning at him. He drank water and came back to the dining room. I kept my eyes away from him but i was intensely aware of his presence in the room. He walked up to me, and asked me, "Bhabhi, tell me why were you looking so confused when I came to the room?"

I felt myself flush again and said, "You are mistaken, Ravi. I was not confused at all." Suddenly he kept his hand on my waist and i felt his fingers gently caressing my waist. My heart started pounding and i looked up at him in apprehension. He said, "Bhabhi, I know that you have scanned my computer files in my absence. You forgot to close one file in a hurry. Do you know that it is utterly wrong to touch someone's personal things and that too in his absence? "I was simply stunned. He further continued "If you wanted to see those pics, you should have told me and I would have gladly shown it to you. Still it is not late. I have so many wonderful pics as well as videos if you wanna see it. Do come to my room whenever you feel like.' Saying so, he slightly pulled me towards him but I quickly resisted and pushed him. Then he insolently grinned at me, and walked a little distance away from me while i stood there, looking at him, totally confused and shaken to the core. This had just turned into a nightmare. Ravi knew that i had seen his naked pictures!

I felt so ashamed! I started crying. On hearing my sobs, Ravi turned around and immediately rushed back to me and said, "Bhabhi, Please don't cry, I am sorry. That was stupid of me. I won't mention it again. Don't worry." Saying so he took my face in his both hands, looked in my eyes, cleaned the tears with his fingers and then gently caressed my cheeks with his fingers and I could feel the searing heat of his fingers on my cheeks. I felt my body go liquid at his touch. My eyes closed. I stopped sobbing and next moment he gently kissed me on my cheeks and just walked away. I was rudely awakened from my trance and the guilt came rushing back to me. I was so confused i didn't know what to do.

I wanted my brother-in-law. God! How i wanted him! But it just wouldn't do! What could i do? These thoughts kept plaguing my mind all through dinner and i was subdued and quite. As i was walking by Ravi's room, i felt his door open and felt his hand grab me and pulled me into his room. I felt myself pulled into the room and saw Ravi as he quickly shut the door. Then he turned to me and asked, "Bhabhi, what is happening?"

I didn't know what to say. I just stood there. He walked closer and i could hear his breath. I started feeling all the familiar feelings rushing back to me. I wanted to rush into his arms, feel his arms around me, and feel my naked body locked to his. I felt both his hands on my shoulder and then he said, 'Bhabhi look at me". I looked into his eyes and he said, "tell me, what's wrong?".

I said, "Ravi, its nothing. I saw your pics and I am ashamed of myself. That's all. I am so sorry." He said, "No Bhabhi, that's not all. I have enough experience to know that there is something else." Now i looked at him apprehensively and asked, "What do you mean?" He said, "Bhabhi, I think you finally realized that you want me as much as I have always wanted you." As soon as i heard his words, i was struck dumb. "What .. what???" I asked. "You mean you want me ... too?"

As soon as the words escaped my lips i realized my mistake and covered my mouth with my hands, but the damage was done. I could see Ravi's eyes lit up and he moved towards me and pulled me in his strong arms and tried to kiss me on my lips. But I resisted and said, "Stop, Ravi. Please don't ... you are my brother in law and I am your Bhabhi. I love your brother and he has done a lot for you too. I will not hurt him like this." Then i pushed him aside, opened the door and walked out, shaking. I went back to my room, crept into my bed and lay there with my eyes closed. I was devastated that Ravi knew how i felt. But i couldn't help what i said. I lay there thinking what to do.

Two days later, my MIL said that since long she wanted to visit Shirdi - Saibaba as she had not been there since last couple of years and since now i was there she could go there with her hubby for a day or two and return. I told her to proceed and fulfill her wish. So they planned a two day visit. My kids too suddenly insisted that they too would like to accompany the grandparents and so all of them left for Shirdi in a private taxi. I had to stay back in order to prepare food for Ravi since my MIL insisted for it. They left in the morning after having breakfast and after that i went upstairs, made my room and then went to the kitchen to prepare afternoon meals.

I was so engrossed in my work that at first I didn't notice when Ravi stepped in the kitchen. But after some time, I somehow felt a strong presence of someone around, so i turned back and I was totally stunned to see Ravi standing at some distance, completely naked with his huge cock standing erect ... and on his erect cock was dangling my red color Bra which i had worn the previous day. Both the shoulder straps of the bra were resting on his cock and the bra cups were dangling below. It was looking so funny but yet i did not laugh and asked him angrily "what is all this Ravi? Why have you come here naked? And where did you get my bra??"

Ravi just looked at me, then smiled mischievously and said " Bhabhi I was going for a bath, so i removed all my clothes and was about to put them in the washing machine, when I noticed that your bra was lying in the machine. Probably, you must have forgotten to pick it up after drying yesterday and it remained in the machine. When I saw your bra I thought of you ... and your thoughts made me so hard that I just can't help it. But then I thought that I should return your bra to you."

I asked him "is this the way to return?"

He grinned and replied "Come on Bhabhi ... You should appreciate that i came out with some innovative way". Don't you feel it is innovative, apart from being erotic and sexy? Also I thought you liked my cock since you were secretly scanning my naked pics the other day on my computer in my absence. Here is a good opportunity for you to see it real. You can also feel it real if you like and i promise i will not disappoint you".

I was really shocked by his audacity. I had no answer ... rather i did not wish to argue further with him, so i simply said " Please keep my bra on that table and go away from here and have your bath."

He looked at me for a moment and then came very close to me at almost arm's length and said "Bhabhi, if you want your bra then you will have to remove it from my cock and take it. I will not keep it on the table."

I was surprised at his boldness and also scared since he was looking extremely sexy in naked condition and his huge cock was literally throbbing. My dangling bra too was moving up and down on his throbbing cock and i was feeling very uneasy. Yet i was tempted to look at his body and particularly his throbbing dick again and again. Ever since that last incident, he had made a big impact on me and i was not able to take him out of my mind. He was making me hornier each day and i was finding it extremely difficult to ignore him. Now since we were the only two in the house i feared the worst. Yet i gathered some courage and told him "Ravi there is no way i am going to take it. You please go away from here. I am busy cooking meals for us."

But again instead of moving away, he came further close to me .. kept his hands on my shoulders very firmly and pulled me towards him. In the process, my boobs pressed against his broad naked chest and his cock touched my navel since he was much taller than me. I resisted and pushed him away. He let me go and said " Bhabhi, there is no way i am going away unless you pick up your bra from my cock. Remember, there is nobody in the house except two of us and nobody will come here to defend you. So be a good girl and pick up your bra."

I thought for a moment and realized that i had no other alternative but to listen to him to avoid the worst. Also that entire scene before my eyes was damn erotic and was having a terrible effect on my mind and body. So i stretched my right hand forward and holding the cups i tried removing my bra from his dick. But it wasn't coming out and i realized that he had deliberately entangled both the shoulder straps and then put on to his cock. I had to use both my hands to untangle it and in the process, i had had to catch hold of his cock with one hand and remove from the other. I finally succeeded in taking out my bra from his cock. But the touch of his cock, the heat that it was radiating was too much for me to handle. I was completely dazed, felt weak in the knees, my boobs heaving up and down heavily, my throat going dry, my breath going short ... i was gasping and felt as if i am gonna faint ... I was still holding his magnificent cock in my hand and it was literally pulsating in my hand. By instinct, i stroked his cock trying to gauge the length, the girth and the hardness and i must confess it was the best cock i had ever seen and handled in my life. I also started imagining as to whether i would be able to accommodate his entire shaft and how it would feel in my cunt.

Ravi was minutely watching my precarious condition. He was aware of the effect his naked body and his huge hot cock was having on me. He again caught hold of my shoulders, pulled me in his arms and put his burning lips on mine. I was so mesmerized and dazed that i did not resist him at all ... I felt a wave of intense pleasure wash through me. His hands moved down on my waist and his lips felt as if they were sucking the essence out of me. I felt my legs go weak under me, felt him tighten his grip to handle my weight and then i felt his rock hard body pressing into me. My arms automatically went around his neck; my fingers were caressing his hair and pulling his lips harder into mine. And a wave of raw lust like i had never ever felt before hit me. I put my arms around his naked waist and then on his wonderful naked butts and held him tightly.

Ravi was delighted by my gesture and just kept kissing me repeatedly making me vulnerable. He forcibly opened my mouth and sneaked his tongue inside and soon we were playing with our tongues and i too was kissing him back ... his one hand came on my boobs above my night gown and he started caressing and squeezing my boob, kneading my nipples ... which lead to my first orgasm ... shaking me vigorously. Ravi was smart to realize it ... he gave me a long suffocating kiss granting enough time for my orgasm to subside. Then he looked at me and said " Bhabhi, you are extremely beautiful and sexy. I love you and I want to fuck you."

Hearing his words, i came to my senses a bit and somehow said "No Ravi, we can't do that. I am your elder brother's wife and it is morally not right. It will ruin our entire family if someone comes to know about it".

Ravi kissed me again and said "Bhabhi you don't worry. Nobody will come to know about it. I will not tell anyone and will not do anything so as to raise any suspicion. Now for two days we are alone in the house, so let's enjoy to the hilt. Give me one chance. See how i fuck you and satisfy you. If you don't like my fuck then i will not force you. But try me once. You will not be disappointed for sure."

12