I Didn't Do Anything Wrong

Story Info
Severe social anxiety is tested at his cousin's wedding.
11.1k words
4.63
69.1k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normal disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead is coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults. This story involves incest. If that's not your thing, then you should stop reading now. Otherwise, enjoy yourself.

=====

Although I have never been clinically diagnosed, I suffer from a severe social anxiety. I am sure I could take some medicine or see a therapist and that would help, but I really don't want to. I don't mind it usually. I like being by myself. Strangers generally scare me. I'd rather never have to look another person in the eye If I can help it.

My dad was an only child. My mom has just one sister. So, growing up, I only had 2 first cousins. Shelly is 5 years older than I was. Her sister Aimee is three years younger than Shelly, but still older than me by a couple years. They are polar opposites. Shelly is tall and voluptuous, Aimee short and slender. Shelly is a blonde, Aimee a natural brunette (although mom said they never knew what color hair she would have on any given visit these days.) Shelly is the All-American girl-next door type. Full of smiles and dimples and a bubbly personality. Aimee was the tomboy rebel, chopping her hair short and spiking it. Tattooed and sporting a nose ring, with a sharp tongue and a quick wit. As for me? I'm the ultimate nerd, the geek, the dork. I spend my days in front of computer screens. I'm skinny and short and pale with wiry black hair that never seems to look neat, no matter how much I comb it. I have always been extremely shy, and I find my solace in the numerous online games and worlds I poured myself into. As cousins go, the three of us could not be more different.

Shelly was 25 now and marrying her college sweetheart. Aimee, 22, ran away after graduating high school to live with a boyfriend, and ended up a bartender. Me, I run my own IT service, dropping out of college after a semester, because the computer classes they offered had no real relevance to me. I started doing some freelancing for friends and ended up carving out a nice little niche for myself. At 20, I had a career, a nice SUV, and a condo in the big city.

I was heading to Shelly's wedding. I wasn't overly enthused about going, I really don't like crowds, or other people for the most part, but I hadn't seen my family in almost a year, so I agreed. My aunt's family lived in a small town, a couple hours' drive from the city. I packed a bag and tossed it in the back of my SUV to head for the middle of nowhere-ville.

I made it easily and drove to my aunt's house. I wasn't staying there, as Shelly and her bridesmaids were taking over the place. I had made hotel arrangements for myself for the weekend, no minor feat in this small town. I pulled in and greeted my mom and dad, aunt and uncle, and Shelly. She introduced me to a couple of her friends who were there already. I could barely keep my eyes off the floor. Strangers I didn't know were trying to talk to me. I didn't like it at all.

"Stevie, we have a huge favor to ask of you." Shelly said, grabbing me around the shoulders and steering me to the dining room. I hated being called Stevie. "one of David's groomsmen is in the Army Reserves, and his unit just got activated. He had to report to his base last week."

"That's terrible. I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"It is. David has a small family, like ours, and all his other close friends were already involved in the wedding," she smiled at me hopefully. "So... would you do me the favor and stand in as one of the groomsmen?"

"Uh... I really don't know... I mean..." Shelly gave me a pouty lip and a set of puppy-dog eyes. "Sure. I'll do it." I hated the words the second they escaped my lips.

"Oh yay! Thank you so much Stevie! I'm going to go call David now. Your mom can take you to the tuxedo rental place, she knows where it is. The rehearsal is this afternoon at 3 o'clock." Shelly skipped away happily. I, however, was terrified. I hated being in front of people, even as a background character. And I had to wear a tuxedo. I mean, I had a dress shirt and some slacks I planned to wear to the ceremony, but a full tuxedo? Dammit all. Why did I even agree to come?

As if this was all part of some evil plan, my mother rounded the corner on me and hurried me to her car and off to the formal wear place. I endured the typical motherly prying on the way. How was work going? Was I dating anyone? Was I happy? Would she ever have grandkids? I clearly wasn't dating anyone. I told her I was planning on buying a pet turtle, so that would have to suffice as a grandchild for now. She wasn't really thrilled with that answer, but she dropped the subject soon enough.

An hour or so later, I was fitted with a tuxedo that felt 3 sizes too big, but that the saleslady and my mother assured me fit just fine. We headed over to the church for the rehearsal, only to have a black 80's model Camaro cut mom off from the last parking spot in front. As mom swore under her breath, I looked over and watched my cousin Aimee climb out of that car and run into the church, pulling a sweatshirt on over the sports bra she sported. Her hair was spiked still and tinged purple now. I saw what appeared to be a large dragon tattoo wrapping her back disappear as the neon sweatshirt got pulled into place over it.

"That girl is going to get herself killed driving like that." Mom piqued. We climbed out of her car and made our way into the church. I was forced to introduce myself to members of David's family and the other groomsmen. I tried to make as little eye contact as possible and just get this over with. Suddenly, I was swarmed upon by a blur of neon.

"Little Stevie!" Aimee exclaimed, wrapping her arms around my neck and shaking me back and forth. She smelled nice. Lavender, I think. I don't why I noticed that. "How is my favorite cousin doing!" I reminded her I was her only cousin. "That doesn't mean you can't be my favorite!" She said in her little sing song voice. I noticed she had numerous other tattoos along her forearms of skulls and crosses and even a topless mermaid. They all seemed to merge together. She stepped back to look at me and I saw the nose ring my aunt was ranting about earlier. It wasn't that big, but yeah, you couldn't help but stare at it. At least I couldn't.

She took me by the arm and paraded me around the church to where the rest of the wedding party was taking their places. My aunt was in fill MOB mode, giving directions and pairing up the groomsmen walking the various bridesmaids down the aisle. I was lined up with a very tall black girl named Amaya. She was well over six feet tall and made me look even shorter than I already was. She was nice looking enough and had a pretty smile. I tried not to stare at her huge rack, but they were basically at eye level standing beside me. My aunt looked and me and furrowed her brow.

"Oh dear. I forgot Lewis was so tall, and that's why I had Amaya paired up with him. Collin, be a dear and switch with Stevie there." Collin, a stocky frat boy type, slid down a couple places and nudged me to where he had been standing. I found myself holding Aimee's arm.

"That's better. My neck was hurting trying to look him in the eye." I managed a smile. Aimee was so casual about everything. She stood there making smart remarks about nearly everything her mother said. I had a hard time not laughing out loud at her antics. Her mother yelled at her several times. She didn't seem to mind one bit.

I survived the rehearsal and found myself riding to the rehearsal dinner with Aimee. It was a better choice than riding with my mother, that's for sure. Aimee made small talk easier. She told me about her string of boyfriends, and the people she had met bartending. She was impressed I had my own business and was doing pretty well for myself. She told me I looked nice and fluffed my hair a little in the front. She pulled up and the restaurant and turned to me. "So, I have a question to ask, cuz." Her eyes lit up. "Bridezilla and the rest of her glamour troupe have overrun moms house. And, I promised myself I'd never stay there again after I ran off anyway, but now, sharing the hide a bed with 2 other women isn't a very appealing option for the weekend. You think I could crash with you tonight?"

"I... uh... I could help you get your own room somewhere." I stammered.

"Yeah, that's the problem. You see, there's only the handful of hotels in this Podunk little town. And the big annual strawberry festival going on too. Not a single vacant room to be found in these parts." She put on a drawl in her voice with that last part for comedic effect. I smiled and relaxed.

"I mean, I only got the one bed in my room. Where would you sleep?" I asked naively.

"I kind of figured you just had the one bed. But a single room is usually what, at least a queen, maybe even a king bed, right? I won't take up that much space. I swear. Please Little Stevie, save me from sofa city"

I heard myself say "Sure" before I could stop myself. She hugged my neck and I found my eyes looking down right at her small titties. I blushed without realizing it. She let go and sighed. She didn't really want to go inside. She told me to stick close by her in case she needed to make a quick getaway. She grabbed my arm as we entered the crowded restaurant. I wanted somewhere to hide. Too much noise, too many strange people. I clung to Aimee like a leech. I hoped she wouldn't get a wild hair and leave me.

Shelly's fiancée came over to me about halfway through the meal. He seemed Ok, another jock-type that had usually tormented me in school. He told me to slip out in about an hour and meet him and the other groomsmen at a bar a half mile outside of town, a place called the Blue Bell. I had noticed it on my drive in. It looked seedy as can be. I thanked him and silently planned on skipping the bar. I wasn't a drinker, and the prospect of a bachelor party in a loud, crowded place with a pile of strangers did not sound like fun at all. As he left, Aimee whispered in my ear that the Blue Bell was a nudie bar. My eyes shot open. How did she know that? I looked at her in shock.

"I did their amateur night my senior year in high school. I made three hundred bucks that night!" She admitted, punching me in the arm. My cousin had tried to be a stripper? I was frozen with shock. I wondered what my aunt would say. Aimee must have noticed my reaction. "What, with the hair and tattoos and piercings, you didn't think I was the goody-two shoes church girl like my sister did you? So, I danced around and showed a bunch of drunks my tits and ass one night. It was no big deal."

I couldn't believe she was so casual about the whole thing. Public nudity was no big deal. I didn't realize it at first, but my dick had stiffened in my pants. I wasn't sure why, but the feeling was unmistakable. She continued talking about the 'bad' things she had done, I think enjoying my shocked reaction to each tale. She had made out with a strange girl for a free shot of tequila once in Cancun. She flashed guys to get free drinks and beads at Mardi Gras in New Orleans, and then she and her best friend licked and kissed and sucked on each other's nipples in the back of a limo while partying with some band I had never heard of. Each story made my dick throb harder. She was clearly enjoying messing with my head.

I saw David, Collin, and a couple of the guys excuse themselves. Collin winked at me and nudged at the door. Aimee offered to take me to her mother's place to get my car. I agreed. She lamented on the way there that the guy's party sounded better than the gift bag stuffing the bridesmaids were going to partake in that night. As I got out, she complimented me on the SUV, told me to go have fun at the strip club, and then winked, "maybe you'll see me there later on!"

I was still thinking about the crazy life she had led and comparing it to my sheltered little bubble as I drove to the bar. I parked and sat there working up the nerve to go inside. I could hear the bass from the music all the way out here. I took a deep breath and forced myself to walk up to the door. A hulking male stood there and stared me down. I expected him to ask for my ID, but he just stuck his hand out. I didn't move a muscle. He yelled "Hey" and banged a tattered sign beside his chair that said '$20 cover charge' I peeled a bill out of my wallet to hand him and stepped inside.

I was immediately overwhelmed. To me the scene was surreal, even more out of this word than the Star Wars Cantina scene. Bright flashing lights, music blasting and loud pockets of men cheering and hollering randomly. I scanned the room and boom! There it was. On the stage just to my left was a lady dancing naked. The first live boobs I've ever seen. I just about came in my pants right there. I felt an arm jostle me from behind, breaking my stare.

"Stevie! My man!" It was David. He had a drink in his hand and ushered me down a dark hallway to a door labeled 'Private'. I stepped inside the room and the noise diminished some, which was a good sign. There were about 12-15 guys there, and four or five ladies in varying stages of undress dancing about. David steered me to a chair and someone yelled out "Hey! The new guy needs a lap dance!"

Suddenly there was a girl wearing nothing but a glittery purple thong pressing her butt into my lap. I was hard as a rock and I knew she could feel it. She spun around and straddled me, whispering in my ear that she could feel my cock already. I turned red from shame. She gyrated and wiggled allegedly along with the music and stuck her large tits in my face. I was on the verge of hyperventilating. She grabbed the back of my head and squeezed my face in her cleavage, wiggling her ass on my dick harder and harder. I could feel the boiling in my balls. The heat rose along my hard dick and I was about to burst.

I felt light headed, dizzy and sick to my stomach. I tried to tell her no, but the words wouldn't form. I bucked my hips up at her, and she took that as a sign to hoot and holler loudly. She flailed her arm over my head and held on like a rodeo rider. I thrust my pelvis up one last time and came, coating the inside of my boxers and slacks in sticky cum. The lady seemed to know what had happened and called out "We got a winner here girls!" Someone stuck a $100 bill in her thong and she kissed me on the cheek.

David plopped down beside me "That's what ya needed ol' boy. Loosen up and have a blast tonight! I know I will!" He chugged a bottle of beer and staggered off again. I cringed. How could this night get any worse?

A waitress asked me softly if I needed a drink. She was cute, with blonde hair and a friendly smile. She was standing there topless, as if it were the most normal thing in the world. I asked for some water, and she gave me a puzzled look. I tried not to stare at her perky tits while she talked, but I only looked away when she turned to go. A bottle of water was set in front of me moments later, and I watched her cute butt sway as she walked away. I took a long drink. I tried to gather my wits about me and took in the room.

There was a lot of seemingly random hooting and hollering for no discernible reason. I mean, yeah girls were shaking their tits and asses everywhere you looked, but is that a reason to scream and act like a complete fool? I hated this. I watched a few more guys get lap dances, and my dick was hard in my pants again. The room started to spin. I was going to get sick. I needed to get out of there. I rose to my feet, muttered something about a bathroom to the nearest set of breasts I could see and was pointed out the door. I slipped out the exit as quietly as I could.

I climbed in my SUV and headed for the hotel. I checked in and remembered to send Aimee a text with the room number. Aimee. She had really done that one night? Danced almost naked and grinded her pussy on some random guy's crotch? My dick was throbbing harder now. I dropped my bag and collapsed on the bed. Why did I keep thinking about Aimee like that? I had stared at her tits, then gotten hard as she talked about those things she did. I mean, she was always a wild child, but sheesh. I needed to get a grip.

I rolled out of bed and took off my pants. Thankfully, the wet spot there was small. The one on my boxers, however, was another story. The stain had spread as I had sat in the shorts for a good hour now afterwards. I peeled them off and could feel the cool air of the hotel room on my wet dick. He twitched and got harder. I climbed into the shower and cleaned myself up, reliving the events of the night. Real live titties were in my face. That lap dance was insane. She was grinding her pussy on my cock. Her ass was nice and round too. The cute blonde waitress had nice boobs and hard little nipples. I stroked myself in the shower, shooting my second load of cum of the night all over the shower wall. I staggered out and dried myself off. I wasn't going to put those boxers back on to sleep in, and I did need a clean pair for tomorrow. With nothing left to do, I slid naked in between the cool sheets. Somehow, I felt my dick spring to life again. I tried to ignore it and just go to sleep.

I woke up startled in the middle of the night. Something wasn't right. There were noises that I shouldn't be hearing. I rolled over and felt a soft warmth touching my penis. I was hard. And whatever it was touching felt a lot like skin. It was kind of nice. I could hear soft whimpering and other light noises. As my mind cleared, I realized I wasn't alone in bed. Aimee. Holy crap! That's what the soft and warm was in the bed with me, it was her! I could feel my dick getting harder I couldn't have stopped it if I tried. It was touching her. Oh no! I froze.

I became more aware of my surroundings. She was lying beside me in the bed, rolled on her side, facing away from me. That meant I was touching her leg or... her butt. Her ass. I was touching my cousin's ass. My eyes widened in the dark. My dick was touching her ass! I didn't know what to do. She was still sighing and cooing to herself. I knew she was awake, but I couldn't bring myself to disturb her and draw attention to my predicament. I felt her trembling slightly, rocking her hips back and forth subtly. What was happening? She flexed her butt cheeks, and I felt my dick slide up along her butt crack. And that movement felt oh so good.

I was scared to death. My dick twitched on her and I sucked in my breath. She rolled back against me a little and whispered "Stevie? Oh Stevie. I'm so sorry." She rolled to her other side and faced me. The bathroom light was on and the door ajar just an inch, letting a sliver of light coat the room. I could see the whites of her eyes staring into mine. She moaned a little louder, a guttural sound. Almost... sexual? My mind raced. What was going on? She was sighing and moaning and writhing in bed. It couldn't be. It couldn't be what I thought it was.

But it was. She stared at my eyes, covered to the neck by the blanket we were sharing. She whispered softly "Stevie. Hold me. Please." And she rolled back over away from me. I still couldn't move. So, she did instead, pressing her back up against me as much as she could. I was never more aware that I was naked, because I was suddenly aware that she was as well. The skin of her back was soft up against my chest. I could feel her hair tickling my nose as I rested my chin on her shoulder. And my dick was now firmly nestled between her ass cheeks. I pressed it into her soft skin without meaning to, setting my loins on fire.

She reached back and grabbed my arm, pulling it over her. I rested my palm on her tight belly, feeling hard metal at her navel. A piercing! Wow. I felt her shoulder wiggle back and forth. Her arm movements light and rhythmic. She was deftly moving her hand around. She was playing with herself. She was masturbating in the bed with me beside her. She covered my hand with her free hand and slid it up her torso slowly, as if she was teasing herself with my body parts. I felt the soft swell of her breast under my fingers. I tensed my dick on her butt again, thrusting it at her involuntarily.