I Dream of Kathy, My Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, hmmmm...ohh yeahh...ýou like watching me, yeah?" She teased between heavy breaths.

"Oh god yeah Kathy...where did you learn that that?...I whispered between heavy breaths.

"What do you mean?" She whispered back.

"Oh god, eh...I love watching you lick your hand...turns me on." I replied excitedly.

"Hmmm...picked it up along the way...whatever comes naturally...I guess...you naughty boy." She blushes embarrassingly, biting her lower lip.

With that she deliberately does it again, licking her right hand whilst staring at me, with that hot sexy look, before applying it.

Then again she bends down and dribbles her saliva over the head and shaft, wiping the excess from her mouth, and picking up the pace again. I just love that look of sheer lust on her blushing face. Her masturbatory technique was something I never imagined of her, but now I know. Oh yeah, you cannot "judge a book by its cover" that's for sure, I smirked.

"Oh yeah...Am I giving you the real girlfriend experience young man, hmmmm, hmmmm." As she licks her lips.

Her technique then changes, as she starts to stroke rapidly then alternate to stroke slowly whilst passionately kissing me. I throbbed, as the feeling of an orgasm starts building up. The overwhelming sensations, smells and sounds of her intense enthusiasm take over. She was incredible, so beautiful.

Again she bends down and dribbles her saliva over the swollen head, then whispers into my ear.

"You like that? yeah...I want to see you squirt hard Jason...yeah, feel so good...hmmmm, hmmmm." She moans into my ear.

Oh my god, the dirty talk from my former teacher take effect. And she senses my extreme excitement.

Suddenly her right hand becomes an instant blur. Kathy breathing becomes deep and rapid, as she moans in enthusiastic excitement. Her hand relentlessly masturbates me furiously. It was wild and frenzied. I begin to cum. She didn't say anything but the excitement etched on her face said it all. She was extremely intense, hot. Her hand pumped extremely rapidly creating that hot erotic sound of her furiously fast stroking. I lose it and explode everywhere, cum flying in all directions as I moaned loudly, spraying warm cum onto my chest and abdomen. My body convulses as I thrashed my head about. It was the most incredible orgasm I have experienced. Kathy squeals in excitement as she continued pumping hard. The look on her pretty face unforgettable.

"Ohhh yeahhh...oh yeahh." As she moans in quiet controlled whispers between heavy breaths.

She really knew what to do, she didn't suddenly stop but extended my orgasmic pleasure and beyond. It was wild just like she said. The thick squishy streaks of white cum covered the still stiff erection as she momentarily slows down. I try to hold her right hand to slow her but she had other ideas. She had done this many times before and appears intent in continuing for her and my pleasure.

She picks up the pace and before long was relentlessly masturbating me furiously. I nearly blank out from the intense sensations, as she tries to hold me down by laying over my abdomen as she pumped hard. I cum again in a matter of a minute despite cumming twice already. My eyes felt like they were rolling back in intense pleasure. Her own intense enthusiasm didn't wane. This time she was more vocal.

"Oh yeahhhhh, oh god I feel so dirty, so hot...oh yeahhh...feels so good, oh god...oh god!" As she moans more loudly.

My god, it was just as pleasurable as the other orgasm, as I catch my own breath. She was amazing. I think she may have orgasmed herself judging by the excited reaction.

Oh god I love to see her wet pussy now, I immediately imagined.

"Oh Jason, oh god I feel so dirty...sorry...I'm just a little embarrassed." She turns a little bright red in admission.

"Oh Kathy...you were really good. You're an amazing woman. I am lucky to be here with you. You've really made me feel so special. Don't be embarrassed, I really want to get to know you more, please."

Suddenly the intimate moment is interrupted by a knock on the front door.

"Sh.t!! It maybe Bob?!...you better go!...sorry. Just quickly clean up...can you hide in here?" She pointed to the spare bedroom.

I swallowed hard, my heart raced as I am swamped by a mix of emotions. I did what she asked and closed the door in the spare room as she went to answer the door. Then I heard voices, but couldn't make out who it could be.

Then it goes quiet. Then I hear the front door close.

"Jason. Are you there? Its OK now. It was Bob. He wanted to see me. I sent him away now." She whispered through the door.

I open the door and come out. My heart was racing frantically. It was both exciting and fear at the same time.

"Are you OK?" I asked with concern.

"I am fine. Oh god I feel like a school girl hiding something." She whispered excitedly. "Maybe you should go as well."

I hold her, bringing her closer. "I really like you." I said. "Can I stay?"

"Oh Jason, I so confused now. Can I call you? It's just that he might get suspicious and come back, cause normally I will let him in to talk. Sorry Jason."

I hold her tighter, not wanting to let her go. The "electricity" was flowing from her to me. Already I was fully hard again, as I pressed myself to her. She naturally brings her hand between herself and me, rubbing slowly the hardness. Oh my god, I want this beautiful woman. I bend down to kiss her.

"Better go Jason, I will call you." She pleads with a smile.

So reluctantly I leave feeling very satisfied but deflated. I really would like to stay the night, who knows what may have happened.

After walking out, I look around making sure no one was there. There was a car parked down the road. There appears to be someone inside the car. It could be him, so I moved quickly to my car which was very close by.

The thoughts of her constantly teased me as I drove back home. I would have loved to have f...ked her. But I smirked as I have at least now experienced an unforgettable handjob from her. That was one main fantasy. She is now forever embedded in my mind. I promised myself I will call her very soon...

And I do, I grab my phone as I park the car outside my house and start texting...

12