I Every Give Blowjobs

Story Info
Cute guys know me better than I know myself sometimes.
8.1k words
4.12
90.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're cool," said the guy in the surfer shirt. It had a surfer on it. Silk-screened. I'd forgotten his name. I met like fifty people tonight.

I laughed. "You're nice." Took another sip. From a red cup, of course. It was that kind of party.

"No, for real," he said. "It was awesome how you switched tops with Janey."

"She's wild," I said. "Mine's too big for her, so it's all fallen down... look at her, you can see everything. Like, her whole boobs."

"Yeah, but hers is too small for you. That's the most underboob I've ever seen in my life. And you're so nipped out."

"Yeah," I said, "if they get any harder they're gonna take it off for me."

"That would be so hot," he said. "You want another drink?"

"I think I've had enough," I said, "'cause I'm a little buzzed right now."

Another boy came up behind Surfer and leaned over his chair. He was wearing a Limp Bizkit shirt, gross!

"I bet you can still say the alphabet backwards though," Bizkit challenged me. "You're not that drunk."

"Z... no." I burst out laughing. "I'm not that drunk, really! But who says the alphabet backwards? Anyway, I promised myself I wouldn't get too blasted tonight."

"Don't worry, you're fine," said Surfer, smiling.

"Yeah," I said, "I'm being careful."

"Don't worry, you're super fine," said Bizkit. "You're making me so hard right now. Have you ever been with two guys at the same time?"

I laughed. "Like no. I only give blowjobs. You wear that shirt ironically, right?"

"Shit yeah, everyone hates that fucking band. Besides, my biz kit is hard as a rock right now." He stroked his crotch. There was definitely a boner in there. I could almost see it throbbing through his board shorts. "Yeah, stare at it. You like that, huh?"

"Hot," I said.

"So you only give blowjobs?" said Surfer.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm good though." I gave him a thumbs-up, almost spilled what was left of my drink but caught it.

"If you only give blowjobs," said Bizkit carefully, leaning over me with his hand on my bare shoulder, "that must mean you give everyone blowjobs." He was staring down my top, and I think he was rubbing his cock through his shorts with his other hand.

I thought about it. "Yeah," I said finally, "that's right."

"You give everyone blowjobs?" asked Surfer.

"I every give blowjobs," I giggled.

"Would you blow us right here?" Bizkit breathed in my ear, his hands on my shoulders, playing with my straps. Through his shorts I could feel his boyrod up against the back of my head. So hot.

I looked around. I think there were still about forty people in the room. I was having a little trouble seeing. "Aren't there a lot of people?"

"Don't worry," said Surfer, "you'll blow them too. Because you every give blowjobs."

"I every give blowjobs," I agreed, feeling clever for figuring that out with him.

"So why worry about privacy?" asked Surfer. "Just turn your head."

I turned my head and Bizkit had it out right there! It brushed my lips and I kissed it without really thinking about it. It looked so needy, like a hurt little animal, and I knew it would suffer if I didn't get it in my mouth and comfort it.

"I can't do this in a chair," I said, "I need to be on my knees."

"Oh shit," said Bizkit, "get her a pillow."

"A pillow?" I said.

Surfer grabbed a pillow off a couch and threw it him. Bizkit put it on the floor. "That's for your knees," he said.

I got up. "What about my drink?"

"I'll hold onto that," said Bizkit, taking it. I dropped to my knees, ran my hands up his thighs and around his butt to the small of his back.

I could see the tip of his cock was wet, like a girl. I licked at the wetness tenderly, like it was a terrible paper cut on my hand. It wasn't gay, because even though girls get wet, he was a guy, and he was guy-wet for me. I felt so sexy.

Surfer came up behind me and started mauling my breasts. I shoved him away. "I need to concentrate on this," I said.

Obviously I was going to have to prove my bona fides, so I lunged into Bizkit, taking his whole shaft down my throat pretty much instantly. That's one of my moves. If he'd been naked I could have licked his sack while he was buried in me, but I had to settle for tonguing it through his shorts.

Behind me, Surfer said "Oh shit!"

Bizkit just groaned. I recognized the sound of a boy about to bliss out and I wanted to take him over the edge as hard as possible, so I pulled up to the head and humped my lips back and forth over the line between the head and the stem, right, so that I was lip-fucking the base of the head as hard and fast as possible, with plenty of wet spit.

At the same time, I slashed my tongue as fast as possible back and forth across the middle to tip of the head, on the underside of his cock. You know, that's the part that's toward you on a naked boy with a boner for you. It's hard to do both of these moves at the same time, because your tongue has to keep hitting the same spot even while you move your lips and your head, but that's another move I have.

Bizkit made some of the loudest, cutest cum-grunts I've ever gotten out of a boy. His thinger clenched up and started squirting his secret sauce in my mouth. Right on my hard-working tongue. I didn't let up. I swallowed to get his seed out of the way of the pleasure factory.

I had absolutely no mercy until he was completely done. No more twitching, no more jerking his hips (which is challenging to adjust for, but I'm really good), total soft-on. I sucked hard at it and squeezed my lips up it to get the last drops out, then pulled my mouth off him. A little reluctantly. It felt good.

"Holy shit," he breathed, like the holiness was the thing. Like my mouth was a religious experience.

I grinned, pointed at my lips, and said "This is where it's at baby."

"No kidding," he said, still kind of gasping. He flopped back into the chair I'd been sitting in. "Oh shit. Oh, my god." His wet little noodle hung out the front of his shorts, tamed and adorable.

Surfer stepped in front of me and bared his toolset for me, shorts and boxers around his ankles, not covering anything but his flip-flops. It was my first time BJing him or any of these guys, and there were plenty of people there, so I figured the hard, fast basics would get me through most of them.

I started with a sweet kiss to the business end, then slamthroated him and stared up into his eyes from right around his belly button, then pulled back like I was going to get the pleasure factory going on his knob, then surprised him with another throat. He was naked from waist to ankles, so I could lick up his grapes while through my dark bangs I gave him my sweetest, most innocent deepthroat eyefuck.

"I'm gonna," he said, and Bizkit cut him off.

"Bro," said Bizkit, "she swallows."

Well of course I swallow. Why make a mess? Plus it's sexy and feels awesome. And oh my god, Surfer was losing his load already. I was bringing my A game.

I pulled up on him so I could taste it. He was breathing so hard as he jetted his private recipe out. You would swear he'd been sprinting around the building for an hour before getting this blowie, but no, it was all me and my suckoffs are just that awesome. I worked his head brutally until he groaned, pushed me off, and fell to his knees on the sticky tile floor. I was glad I had a pillow under my knees by the way.

"Hey you guys," shouted Bizkit, "this chick is blowing every dude here!"

There was a moment while they processed that, and then a cheer went up.

"Yeah," I yelled, making sure to clear my throat first, "I every give blowjobs!" The three of us giggled over that.

A guy I don't think I'd met stepped up to the plate. "Count me in," he said. He was shirtless and had a sleek dolphin tattoo on his abs. Mega hot. His sex stick looked a little like a dolphin too. I figured I'd spice up the routine a little now that I had the party's attention.

I gave him a long, slow, slurpy side-suck down the left. Then I licked the base a little, and side-sucked the right. With his tip on my lips I met his eyes so fake-earnestly I had to keep myself from cracking up.

"It's so big," I said, like I was sharing a secret he didn't know. "I'm going to try to take as much as I can. Don't be mad if I can't take it all. I'll do my best."

"You're gonna do fine, baby," said Dolphin reassuringly. Behind him I could see Bizkit and Surfer totally getting the joke.

I eased down on him, making a show of having trouble opening wide enough for the head, though of course it was fine. I made little grunts and gasps of effort. "Unh! Umf! Fah! Nmk!" My eyes as wide as they could go, locked on his. Eye contact is the best. You get to see their sex faces, and their cum faces, and their after faces, where they can't believe that just happened, but it did and it was me.

"That's great," he said when I stopped just past the head. "You're doing great." Bizkit was biting his lip, trying not to laugh.

I slowly, slowly moved down his boneshaft. Not at a steady pace either, but regularly stopping as if I'd bottomed out. Then moving again. The last inch I just took all of a sudden, my nose poking through his fly into his bush.

There aren't a lot of questions you can ask with a prick all the way past your lips, but I managed one: "Mm-hmm?"

"Oh yeah baby," he said breathlessly.

I locked my lips around his base. I mean locked tight, like a virgin's asshole while her burger's getting plowed at the same time. Then I whipped my head up until my lips were sealed around the bottom of his babyfist. Then I slid back down, again as fast as possible. I kept up that rhythm.

"Holy fuck!" he screamed. "Oh shit Jesus fucking Christ my fucking god oh fuck oh shit!" He was letting go of his wad, and I was only tasting about half of it, because the rest was going straight down my throatie. Past my mouth cervix.

Everyone was laughing. Some girl screamed "Oh my god!" I saw camera flashes. As he got too soft to throatfuck, I took him in my mouth and nursed him gently. When he was completely soft I let him slip out and gave his jizz hole a last little kiss. He would have fallen down if he hadn't been leaning on my shoulders.

"New rule," I said when my throat was clear enough to talk. "Keep this chair open. I think some of you will need to sit down after you collect your prizes."

"Prizes?" asked a guy with a camera. "What are we getting prizes for?"

"Shut up, dumbass!" said Bizkit, but in a friendly way.

"For being such hot, horny boys," I said, crooking my finger. "Come here."

A noisy "wooo!" went up from the crowd. Now that I had a chance to scan around, it looked like there were a few red video record lights out there.

"Let's go," I said, and clap-clapped my hands. "I got a lot of orgasms to give tonight!" The lucky boy hurried up to me and undid his belt, letting his pants fall.

He had a full skin, even throbbing at full mast. "Fuck yeah," I said, "long-sleeve dress code here."

He looked embarrassed. I kissed him, licked around the base a bit. Then I kissed the tip more attentively, but soft, quick kisses.

Then I said, "Is your boy twat a virgin? I'm going to tongue-rape your pussy." And I gave the head a luxury open-mouth wet squirming kiss and stabbed my tongue into the gap between his skin and his head.

I could feel his whole body jerk with surprise. I brought my hands into the game, fondling his shaft and balls. I slipped my tongue around in his peenquim, to the bottom left and then back over the top to the bottom right. I could tell by the hitches in his breathing and his trembling that I had him on the brink, so I just kept going as fast as I could.

When he shot off he stood stock still, except for the trembling. He was holding his breath, I think. He sure as hell couldn't talk. Because of how I was working my tongue, his boystuff went all over the place in my mouth, but I still managed to swallow it all.

As he was coming down I throated him smoothly and gave his shaking balls a tongue bath. When he was soft I gently bared his head, my hand on his shaft pulling his skin back, and cleaned him up with little kitten licks, then made a show of squeezing the last drop into my open mouth. Camera flashes, yeah, look at me, I got something to show you boys.

"That was nice," I said as he fell into the chair. "I'm straight, but I'll eat a little pussy if it's on the end of a cock. You've got such a sexy pussy, baby. If I was a boy I'd come inside your dick." Some people actually applauded.

A boy with a camera in his hand barged into the magic spot, muscling another dude aside. "You'll get a turn," he muttered. To me, he said, "Do you mind if I record this?" The red light on his camera was on.

"Gosh, I dunno," I said, being all innocent. "It's just that we're about to do something really, really, really private, and it's going to be a special intimate moment for just us and these forty other people."

"Okay," he said, not getting the joke, "I won't record you, baby." And he put his thumb over the record light, like that was gonna fool me!

I pretended to be fooled. "Thank you so much," I said, unzipping his shorts and bringing his prick out, "Cameras always make me so self-conscious. But now I can worship your peener like I should, really go to town on it."

I gave him a few rough jacks with my hand, breathing on the tip, and then took him all the way down, into my throatie. I could feel his head gliding past my tonsils.

"You must have, like, no gag reflex," he said, as I watched his face from all the way down on his pole.

There's not much you can say when you're giving a stud a throatjob, but I went with a long, deep "mmm" to thrill him with the vibrations. Got a couple of swipes in on his balls while I was at it.

Then I pulled back up and hit him with the pleasure factory. I kept a hand working his shaft, and with the other, I pulled softly on his scrote. When I saw his eyes roll back, I looked at the camera and gave it a wink. Mostly for its benefit, I used both hands to jack him into my open mouth as his boywad slipped out pulse by pulse. I sucked the last out directly, and licked him clean with my mouth wide open so the camera could see everything.

"Oh baby," I said sweetly, "I'm so glad you didn't record me doing that for you."

"Uh, um, actually I did," he said.

"Fucking duh!" I told him, rolling my eyes. "You must think I'm some dumb slut. Look around, man, everyone's getting a video."

It was true. Almost the whole party had their phones up. He sat down sheepishly. People were laughing at him. Dolphin asked him for a copy of the file, though.

There was a hot, manly gasp from the crowd, and it parted almost magically to show me a desperate boy, face clenched in pleasure, pounding his own meat in his right fist. He was delivering a huge floorkakke.

"God damn!" shouted another dude. "You need to have some patience."

"I, I couldn't wait," said Pounder. "She's so, so hot."

"How hot am I," asked Janey, putting her phone away, my top hanging well below her bee-sting tits. "Am I hot enough to fuck? Does anybody want to party with me?" She widened her stance suggestively. She was wearing a short cheer skirt. "The line for her is pretty long, but I'm ready to go with any boy..."

And just like that, a kid with blow-dried hair and a red polo shirt had flipped up her skirt and was fucking inside her, smacking her ass like he was in a porno. She was bucking her back, tossing her head, and moaning "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," just totally showing off. And she must have gone commando.

A hardon prodded me in the cheek. It left a sticky spot of pre. I looked up and another shirtless guy was standing over me. Pantsless also... completely naked. A completely naked guy with abs like a box of tennis balls, his dick half an inch from my lips in a room full of party people with camera phones.

I turned toward him, wiped my cheek with my finger and sucked it clean, then took a deep breath and throated the whole length of him. I did another of my moves, the serpent. I writhed around him, twisting my neck and head, making my mouth and throat slide around sideways over his excited little dude.

His eyes were bulging out of his head. "No girl's ever done it like that for me, ohhhhh," he said, losing control completely. I kept the serpent going. I couldn't taste his sauce, but I could feel his tube pumping it down my eating-and-drinking cocksleeve. As he softed back into my mouth, I sucked him incredibly hard, hoping to give him an all-over dick hickey. It did look a little red as it came out.

"Nice abs," I giggled.

He kneeled down on my pillow, grabbed my upper arms, and kissed me ferociously. I barely had time to react. Then one hand went up my top, palming my nipple, massaging my tit.

I broke the kiss, pushed him off. He was so strong my resistance wouldn't have stopped him, but he was a gentleman and pulled away.

"Sorry," I said, making it as cute as I could, "but there's like a line."

He sighed like I'd just denied him the youngest puppy in the store.

"Maybe we could talk later," I said, "but remember, I only give blowjobs."

He stood up.

"Awesome blowjobs, though," I added, eyefucking his bod. "Do you shave 'cause of sports, or just to be a hunk?"

"Here's my number," he said, writing it on my shoulder with a sharpie. Where did he get a sharpie. "Call me."

"Oh yeah," I said, standing up. "I will." I gave him a little kiss on the chest, which is what I could reach, and walked unsteadily to the couch.

Everybody seemed to be fucking. The other girls here were total sluts and they were taking it in the pussy. Janey was sucking one guy while barebacking another, and she was a messier blowjayer than me. My top, that she was wearing, already had strings of boy batter and her throat slime on it. I didn't really want to wear a top that had been soaked by another girl's above-the-waist pussy.

I perched on the arm of the couch. "Who wants some head?" I shouted. "Is there a boy here who needs this mouth? Who's ready for this jay-oh-bee?"

I felt someone grab my head, and the next thing I knew, my throat was impaled. I wasn't ready for it, shoved hard, and threw myself back onto the couch.

I tumbled into a fuck in progress, back to back with a boy, my ass in skirt and panties (which I could have wrung out and filled a cup with by now) against his bare boy ass. He grunted and kept thrusting, and I guessed by the way his cheeks were clenched around a fold of my skirt that he was cumming in a whore pussy beneath him.

Looking up, I saw the head-grabber, a tall kid in a backwards Steelers cap. I rolled off the boy, got my feet under me, and shouted "Not cool!"

"What?" he said, genuinely confused or faking it good. "Didn't you just suck it out of like ten guys?"

"Never grab my head!" I said, seriously angry. "I'm an expert, yo! Do you grab your mamma's wrist when she's jacking off some trick?"

"What the fuck?" he said, starting to be mad at me.

"Get up, get up, give me a minute," said Janey from the couch. She'd been under the boy. Whore confirmed.

I was feeling a little rough, like maybe I'd swallowed a little too much volume if you know what I mean.

"What's going on?" said Janey. "Is shit not cool?"

"This guy, he," I said, and then I puked down my top that she was wearing. It was too big, so everything went straight down her skin. Beer, cum, general puke-stuff, everything.

"Eww," said Janey. "Reverse body shot." But she was completely cool about it.

"Sorry," I gasped, wiping my mouth. "I dunno, maybe I stood up too fast or this dumb fucker played too rough..."

"It's cool," said Janey. "You don't want this top back, huh?"

"Keep it," I said generously. I was outwardly keeping my cool, but she was standing too close. I don't swing that way. That's why I room with a guy, not a girl.