I Love Butt Sex

Story Info
Why I write anal in my stories - debunking the theories.
1k words
4.7
43.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,553 Followers

You might be wondering: why does Angel feel the need to write something called 'I love butt sex'?

Well I got a comment on a story the other day, ranting about how I have too much anal play in one of my series, and it got me to thinking. Because this is not the first time I've gotten a comment about the amount of anal in my stories. I actually ran a poll on my blog asking if I put too much butt sex into my stories, because of a comment a few months ago (in case you're wondering, about 70% said I put just the right amount or that I should put more).

I've seen a multitude of theories as to why I write butt sex.

1. I'm a man and I want to promote butt sex to women to convince them that it's a great thing and trick them into doing it.

2. I'm a gay man.

3. I must think it's the "ultimate form of submission"

4. I'm a sick pervert

5. I think that it's what people want to read and so I'm catering to the masses

So in response to that...

1. I'm a woman. And I do think it's a great thing but I'm not trying to trick anyone into it because I realize that it's not for everyone, but if someone is curious and wants to try then I think they should go for it!

2. I have told my friends that I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body. But I like being a woman so I don't mind. Although I do sometimes wish I had a penis. I just want to stick it into things and see what it feels like.

3. I think the "ultimate form of submission" is a highly personal thing and means something different to everyone. I'm not going to judge what someone else's ultimate form is, but for me it's giving yourself over in love and trusting the other person to care for you and your needs. It's trusting them to know your limits and your desires, and to use that to bring you to ecstasy. It has nothing to do with a specific act, although sometimes acts can be a presentation or demonstration of that submission.

4. Not sure I can really argue with this one. Even the sick part. Sometimes the really sadistic and dark things that come from my mind and into my writing are a little disturbing even to me. But so is the human psyche... I think everyone has a dark place. I just happen to explore mine through writing on Lit and so everyone gets a glimpse of it.

5. I don't really care what people want to read. I mean, I do... but I don't. I write because I feel the need to. Even if people didn't like what I wrote, it wouldn't stop me. I do love that people enjoy what I write, it's an incredible benefit of something that I would be doing anyway. Sometimes my stories will change based on what people say, but not because they want me to change what I'm writing, but because a comment or a suggestion will make me see something that I didn't before. A path that wasn't on my map and that I was suddenly made aware of. And so the story might change. But if someone points out a path and is like "go there!" and it's in the complete opposite direction of where I wanted to go, then I just say no and take the story where I want it to go.

I like butt sex. I like that it hurts a little. I like feeling the nerve endings burn when that tiny hole stretches to accommodate a cock. I like the slight discomfort, the struggle, the sting. I'm probably a bit of a masochist. I like butt sex the best when it's done with my ass high in the air and my head resting on the mattress or a pillow. It makes me feel submissive and sexy to be bent over like that, presenting a part of myself that I wouldn't entrust to just anyone. But I also do butt sex RIGHT... stretch it with toys and fingers, use lube, go slow.

When I masturbate, I always include some kind of anal stimulation. Sometimes it's a plug, sometimes it's a many-pronged vibrator, sometimes it's just me putting the Hitachi against my anus for a little bit (try it, it feels good). I love it when hubby works in a little anal stimulation even when we're not having butt sex. Even when he doesn't, in my head my sex fantasies during sex always include butt sex.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me or to enjoy what I enjoy... but when I write, I tend to write about what I enjoy. And butt sex has always been my #1 fantasy. When I watch porn, it's ALWAYS anal or double penetration. The only reason I'm at all interested in a threesome is because I'd want to know what it feels like to be getting it in both holes at the same time. Sadly, probably won't ever experience that one because I'm way too devoted to hubby and I can't imagine bringing someone else into our bed. I mean, I fantasize about it happening sometimes, but I can't imagine actually doing it.

That's also why I tend to write in the Gay Male category for Literotica. I'm pretty much all about butt sex in general, not just specifically to me. Hell, half of my threesome fantasies do not have ME sandwiched in the middle.

When I write erotica, I write about what gets me hot. There always has to be SOMETHING about the story that gets me going, that makes me interested and that makes me want to write it. Anything anal usually fits the bill.

If you're reading a series by Goldeniangel on Literotica... 99% of the time, it's eventually going to include butt sex. Just take that as a given.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,553 Followers