Ibis Budget Room 136 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered Guinness from the bar tender who gave me some very long stare before returning to talking to two men on stools. The man who had heckled them in the street was now leading my whores over to a table in the corner where two other rough looking drunks were already seated.

They shifted around the table and grabbed a couple of chairs from another table and positioned them so that Fiona and Alice had them and the table blocking any quick escape. We were well out of our comfort zone here, these were townies and we were country bumplkins.

For the first time I doubted whether I was pushing Fiona and Alice in to situations that would be well out of my control. But I had a burning desire to have my whores in uncomfortable places, feeling vulnerable, scared and completely powerless, I wanted them embarrassed and humiliated. This desire told me that what I was doing was fine.

I went and loaded a tenner in to the bandit nearest them and I just heard Fiona say that they would stay for one and then had to be on their way, I couldn't tell what was said back as it was mostly slurred and croaky from fag ravaged throats.

There were some stray hands on to arms and legs over the next fifteen minutes as I gambled and watched but nothing more. My whores barely spoke and looked very uncomfortable with these three deadbeats so they just sipped their drinks and they were disappearing quickly.

Alice must've realised this and I saw her lean in close to the original man from the street and ask him something, whatever she was trying to do discreetly didn't stay discreet for very long.

"Oh course I'll show you where the toilet is young missy," he drunkenly broadcast to most of the pub and not just his mates, "You aint gotta be so polite missy just ask to suck my cock," he roared and placed a hand on her arse to guide her towards the back of the pub through a door.

Nobody even batted an eyelid to what he'd said which made, me think this was an anything goes type of pub. About four minutes later my phone buzzed and the notification bar told me I had a MMS.

I opened it up and Alice's upturned face was looking at me with her lips stretched round a fat short cock that was poking from a large bush of tangled pubic hair. Her eyes were wide and her nose was sucking in as if she was struggling for air.

Didn't take long I thought so turned my attention to Fiona then who still needed a task and also some sort of punishment for being a stupid whore.

I text Fiona and watched her fish her phone out of her small handbag which she read, 'I thought I told you to read out aloud any instructions issued to young whore? Why did you hand her the phone outside to read the instructions, you should of read it out in front of the stranger'

My next text arrived seconds later, 'invite the man opposite on to the seat beside you so that you are between the men'

I saw her speak to the man and then pat the seat beside her. He didn't need asking twice and stumbled round and sat beside her and instantly placed a hand on her leg above the knee for stability.

My next text arrived on her phone, 'Now stand up and bunch your skirt round your waist then sit back down with your arse near the front of the seat and lean back a little, then open your legs until I text again'

Fiona stood and hooked the fingers under the material of her short skirt and wiggled her bum as she pulled it up round her waist. The two men's mouths dropped open when they saw her pussy on show and when one of them shouted just that a few more heads in the pub turned and stared over before she sat down.

Once sat down I watched her slide her feet across the dirty floor, slowly opening her legs and allowing a better view of her cunt to the two men. Once her feet were almost two feet apart I text her again.

'Stop, now let your knees fall open and ask them to finger you until you come'

The pub had gone quieter now and most if not all were listening and looking in the direction of Fiona so it wasn't hard to hear Fiona when she tried to say quietly, "Both finger me until I come please."

They didn't need asking twice and within five seconds two fingers were in her cunt and the other man massaged her clit roughly. These men were animals and didn't do gentle or finesse and the squeals that Fiona was trying to suppress were being forced from her body by the piston action of the man's two fingers hammering her hole.

They swapped over after a minute or so but bloke number two treated her soft pussy with the same contempt as his mate and again a little squeal escaped her mouth as bloke one took the same savage approach to clit stimulation as he did fingering.

Movement to the left caught my eye and I turned to see the other four patrons of the pub coming closer to gather round and see what was happening. I couldn't see now so ha to abandon the gambler and move to the side of the watching crowd so that I could continue to watch.

Men in the crowd were urging the two men on using the names Smiggy and Johnno, I had no idea who was who and I suppose it didn't even matter. Fiona came noisily and hard which sent a big cheer up round the room at the same time Alice walked back in following the original deadbeat.

As he came round to his table and saw Fiona spread out and soaking wet he looked at his mates and just laughed, "You dirty cunts," he said to his pals. He then turned back to Alice who was hanging back a little pulled her back in to the area in front of the crowd.

Instantly everyone noticed Alice's blouse that was stuck to her tits and covered in large blobs, her nipples were visible against the taught sticky material and if they hadn't already figured it out deadbeat number one confirmed it.

"Sucks a mean dick this one boys, maybe you could give my men here a little demonstration?" he said pushing her forwards towards them.

I text Fiona, '"Tell young whore to suck both his mates off and take their come on her tits, whilst she does that as punishment I want you to stand up and tell everyone else in the bar that they can finger your pussy and arse until you come five times, you both can them leave the pub'

She stood up, and began reading the message from the phone but added at the beginning, 'Young whore, our owner says you are to suck his two friends and take their come on your tits, whilst she doing that I'm to tell the rest of you that you can all finger my pussy and arsehole until I've come five times, when I have we can leave'

The place almost erupted and people dived forwards to get at Fiona, she was man handled by three men and laid across a table where her legs were raised and pulled back exposing her arsehole as well as her soaking cunt. Although she hadn't said her tits could come out she was powerless to stop her blouse being unbuttoned and her 36ee's being freed.

Her tits provided men waiting for a go at her cunt. Arse and clit some much needed enjoyment and for the next forty five minutes she remained laid out like meat whilst four more strangers, myself and the drunk Alice just sucked moved around her body pumping her two holes with fingers and thumbs or mauling and sucking her fantastic breasts.

Alice in the meantime was knelt between two more strange men sucking them off alternately, they knew how they wanted it and made sure they savoured the moment and only when Fiona was boiling up to orgasm number five did one of the men unload a torrent over her tits.

As two more men clamped their teeth on her nipples and two more men eased eight fingers between them in to her cunt and arse Fiona buckled and came for the fifth time, covering one man's fingers in her juice and crushing the other man's fingers with her arse muscles.

As Fiona got up unsteadily to dress her daughter was just taking the third gooey load on her sticky breasts. She to pulled her tight blouse over her tits and buttoned up but she looked a mess. It was obvious that something other than beer had soiled her top and now she had to walk about like it once we left the pub.

Both my whores were applauded out the pub and when all the rouges had gone back to chatting shit and swilling beer I snuck out and found them both down the street, huddled in a door way their backs to the street so that Alice couldn't be seen.

"Step aside old whore," I said and she moved so that I could see Alice. I smiled at her and she looked down forlornly, totally embarrassed at her appearance now that three lots of strange come was plastered on her blouse.

"Great job in there whores, getting easier isn't it young whore?" I said turning to Alice.

"Yes owner, it is getting easier," she said lowering her eyes again and looking totally embarrassed, "Soon you'll be as good a whore as this old scrubber," I said looking at Fiona.

She wasn't embarrassed like her daughter though, she'd been doing this a long time and even when I called her these humiliating names it was still praise to her, praise because she knew that the more she whored the more praise I'd give.

"Thank you owner," she said smiling proud of herself, pleased that she was labelled a good whore when her daughter wasn't yet gifted that title, "I'm glad I can be a good whore for you owner," she added just to show me, and Alice her dedication to me.

"Anyway less chit chat we've got a couple of hours left and I want you to invite at least three more men for the party so we better move on, keep going down there and turn right then head to the bus station," I told them and watched them walk off down the street as darkness fell.

We made it to the station with no problems and they hung around outside until I'd caught them up, I walked straight by and went inside leaving them to eventually follow me in. Without instructions they hung around at the back of the stands, looking dumb and out of place.

I let them stew for ten minutes and let a few people who were sitting around get a good look at them. What I liked about bus stations is the amount of characters that hung around these places, there was always one or two weirdo's lurking about or groups of lads.

And it was a group of lads that caught my eye as they disembarked the number 49 bus. They seemed in a good mood and probably already in drink ready for a lads night up town. I would guess that they aged between eighteen and twenty one and ranged in height, weight and looks.

Two of these boys seemed perfect, how my whores would get two invited would be the interesting part of the next task they were given.

I pulled out my phone and I saw Fiona clock me do it so she readied herself for a text and began looking in her bag and pulled her phone out and waited. She whispered something to Alice and I saw her posture tense slightly as they both wondered what was in store for them next.

'Whores the group of six heading this way'

I saw them look down towards the boys heading up from the far end of the station then back at Fiona's Fiona as my next text arrived.

'The tallest one and the one with the longest brown hair will be the invites to room 136, how you get them invited I'll leave up to you whores, you both have assets and qualities that should make it easier! But let me tell you this you have no more than an hour, and whatever takes place I want photos on that phone do you understand me whores?'

'Yes owner' they replied back

They began talking together and then looked at the clock, it was 17:15; an hour gave them till 18:15. That gave me forty five minutes to walk the whores back to the hotel and to pick up one more lucky cock to be invited for the party in 136.

The conversation was hurried between Fiona and Alice and I saw Fiona look back at the approaching group who would be upon them within a minute, Fiona turned back and said something to Alice and she nodded when Fiona pointed over in the direction of the Matalan.

Maybe they'd cooked up a plan, I wasn't sure but I was going to enjoying watching and finding out.

They headed off towards the doorway to the left, the one we had entered through and the one the lads were headed towards, I made my way out the door and ignored my whores and sat on a bench just away to the right in the direction of where Fiona had pointed.

Moments later the doors slid open and out bounced the boisterous lads heading towards the nearest bar no doubt. This is when Fiona and Alice sprang in to action and stepped across their paths making them split around them.

They stopped and jovial exchanges were made, but once the boys saw what was actually in front of them and the state of Alice's blouse the remarks soon became more sexual and derogatory towards them as the beer brain kicked in.

One of the boys, the biggest in fact actually grabbed Fiona round the waist and pulled her close then spun her round and held her round chest just above her tits and pulled her back so her head was on his chest and her back arched.

Her big tits now stretched her blouse to breaking point and her nipples were clearly on show against the taught material. More obscenities were thrown out at them and Alice soon found herself in a similar grip and as equally exposed and vulnerable as her mother.

There was a bit of laughing and joking from the lads and then my whores were put down as the lads carried on towards the bars and the booze, the opportunity was slipping away as the lads began walking passed me so Fiona took charge and pulled Alice along and through the group blocking their path.

I pretended to play on my phone as it all unfolded yards away from me.

"Lads don't be so hasty," Fiona said before pressing her small hand in to the chest of the biggest lad in an attempt to stop him, his size and weight made that pretty impossible and he was soon in front of her towering above looking down at her. The others had circled around Alice and the back of Fiona.

"Why not milf, what we gotta hanga round here for were getting on the lash, aint we boys?" he shouted, clearly buoyed by the few lagers down his neck.

His mob agreed with him and laughed and a couple of the boys wanted to know what was worth sticking around for and the longer it was that Fiona stayed silent the more they began to want to leave for beer.

"Out my way milf, we've got beer to drink," he said and went to brush her aside.

"No no, how about you get your night off to a good start by letting us suck your cocks?" she announced.

Silence fell across the boys momentarily as they digested what Fiona had just said and once it had sunk in it was agreed hands down.

"You better not be lying milf," the big lad said, "Lead the way sluts," he said turning Fiona around and with a sideways glance at Alice they pushed past two of the others and headed off towards the Matalan carpark.

I let them get away a bit and then followed behind, they were totally oblivious to me anyway as the group of lads couldn't believe their luck and messed around behind my whores as they led them across the main road and between a gap in the brick wall.

I hung back a little here and sat on the wall and then watched as Fiona led the group round the far side of the building where the car park curled round the side, they disappeared from view so I moved and skirted around the outside of the wall until I could see down the side.

Fiona was just approaching a row of large metal bins and turned right at the far end of them and the boys followed until all were out of sight. I then just had to wait as my whores went about their business. It was at this point I had a brainwave and pulled out my phone and dialled Fiona.

Once she saw it was me I knew she'd answer, it wouldn't be worth it if she didn't and after six or seven rings she answered.

"Yes owner," she panted. I could hear lots of excited male voices in the background but couldn't make out to much of what was being said, "Pass the phone to the big lad whore," I told her.

"Hello, who's this?" a cocky voice said in to her phone.

"This is the owner of them two sluts you've got behind them bins, now don't worry I am not about to break up the little party, after all it was my idea," I said to him and I sensed his bewilderment but somehow knew it was failing to compute due to alcohol.

"What the fuck man!" he said.

"Now I have one little request, as there are only two mouths round there and six cocks I want one of you to get some photos on that whores phone near your ear and send them on to the only contact you'll find in that phone," I told him.

"This is fucked up man, but yeah ok," he said totally confused.

"And I'm sure when my whores have milked you all dry I'm sure two of you may find yourselves rewarded," I said before hanging up the phone.

It took about five minutes for the first picture to arrive and from then on I was bombarded as pictures flew in to the phone. The first picture showed both my whores squatted down on their heels with their knees wide apart. Wet pussy could be seen through the crutch less opening as the flash illuminated them.

Alice's head was turned to the right and her hands were outstretched and holding the hips of one of the boys, her head was forward and mouth halfway down a young hard dick. Fiona was a mirror image turned to the left, arms supporting herself on the waist of a young man as his huge thick cock filled her over used mouth.

Picture after picture showed them over and over still squatted showing their pussies as different cocks spread their lips. It wasn't until picture number thirty of more that it showed them stood up and bent over. A cock was being shoved in both their mouths and their hands were reaching out to cocks that they were obviously masturbating.

It looked like the lads were having a real good time with my two whores and picture number fifty confirmed that as Alice's wide open mouth showing a tongue full of come greeted me. I smiled to myself as I saw the embarrassment etched across her face as she was photographed with a strangers load on her tongue.

Every picture that came in over the next twenty minutes showed either Fiona or Alice with a load on their tongues or across their faces, the final picture I received was them both on their heels with their legs spread showing obscenely wet pussies. If I wasn't mistaken I'd swear there had been some serious fingering going on as well.

Both their faces sported a thick streak of fresh come that looked wonderful across both their pretty faces, I'd make them leave that on I thought, at least why we walk to the hotel.

A few minutes later I heard the lads and saw them all come walking out from behind the bins. The mood was even more jovial now and high fives were being dished out all over. They headed off right and back through the gap towards the bars.

Fiona and Alice appeared a few minutes later and tottered up the car park, I whistled them and they changed course and headed towards me. "You've both got come on your pretty faces?" I said.

"Yes owner, "Fiona began, "We didn't want to remove it until told to owner, we know how you like to see us with our rewards on our faces," she said.

"Good, leave it on as we walk back to the hotel, did you invite the two boys?" I asked.

"Yes owner we invited them and they said they would come," Alice said. This caught me by surprise as she was usually very quiet and let Fiona do all the talking. Maybe sucking nine strange cocks already this evening had loosened her inhibitions.

"Good, now up that way , keep going to the end then turn left and keep walking until I instruct otherwise," I told them and off they went with come on their faces.

Luckily for them the way I headed back missed out the busiest area of town so the times people saw their messy faces was limited to only three times and each time they were called derogatory names. My whores just kept looking straight ahead and ignored them.

We were closing in on the hotel now after a slow walk round towards it down the side streets and I still wanted them to invite one more cock to their room, so I began to search out a suitable candidate.