In Bed With New Friends

Story Info
Two couples share a bed, drinks, and hot steamy porn.
1.2k words
3.87
38k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our last night at the bed and breakfast inn in the snowy mountains of Lake Tahoe. My husband, Lee and I stayed in our rustic bedroom, snuggled under the covers with deli sandwiches and glasses of wine. Beneath the twinkling pixie lights the inn keeper strung above our headboard, we huddled under the blankets to watch a movie on Lee's tablet as the rooms didn't have TVs but had excellent Wi-Fi. I cuddled my head onto my husband's t-shirt covered chest, both of us naked below the waist. There was a knock at our door. We both looked up from the screen.

Lee answered with, "Enter."

The door creaked open. My mouth nearly dropped when the couple we met in the hot tub opened the door. Steve, dressed only in pajama bottoms entered with a bottle of cognac, two glasses, and his wife in tow. Shana was dressed in a pink cotton sleep shirt that skimmed her thighs. She glanced around the rustic room which was so different than the others before her eyes settled upon me and Lee reclined against the headboard propped up on pillows.

Steve asked, "Mind if we join you?"

Lee didn't even look my way to ask if I was okay with it.

"Sure," he answered.

We both scooted over to allow the younger couple to crawl in with Shana coming in first. Steve crawled in after her and flipped the covers back over his legs before he uncorked the cognac. Lee grabbed our empty wine glasses from the window sill above our heads and handed them to Steve. The four of us crowded the queen size bed and Shana was pressed shoulder to shoulder with Lee. I wished that somehow I had ended up sandwiched between Lee and Steve. Steve reached over Shana and Lee to hand me my glass of cognac.

"Thank you," I said, politely accepting the glass.

What is the proper etiquette for conducting small talk with strangers who just crawled into your bed?

I asked, "How was skiing?"

"It was good," answered Shana. "Lots of fresh powder."

"The lift lines weren't bad because it's the middle of the week."

After Lee received his drink, he raised his glass in a toast to which everyone followed his lead.

"To new friends," he said.

We all smiled with sly but shy smiles before we sipped our drinks. The cognac ran smoothly down my throat, warming my belly with liquid courage.

Then Lee casually said, "So, you guys want to watch some porn?"

We all exchanged glances before nodding yes and crowded closer to Lee to view the tablet's screen.

Lee asked, "Any requests?"

"Gang bang," I said.

Lee looked at me as though he were learning something new about me.

"What?" I said, shrugging my shoulders before sipping my drink

"Skull fucking," Steve said with a chuckle.

"And for you?" Lee asked looking over at Shana.

In a shy voice, she said, "Anal."

I said, "Type it all in and see what we get."

Lee did so and a few videos came up. From the thumbnails, we chose the one with a trashy looking blonde getting triple penetrated while three other guys waited their turn at her tanned ass. After a few minutes of watching them and spurred on by the moans and slaps from the porn's audio, Lee began to masturbate. I glanced over to Steve's hand moving beneath the blankets. Shana stared at the screen, enthralled by the brutal fuck porn. I set my glass on the window's sill before moving my hand down to my pussy. My fingers felt the slickness pooling in my folds. Then Shana turned to Steve and kissed him. The two began to make out, her hair on Lee's shoulder as they did. My eyes darted between the video and the live sex show. Shana broke away to kiss Lee which he returned with his tongue. Then Lee broke away from her and turned to kiss me. My hand caressed his face as our tongues danced within our passionate kiss. I moved the tablet from his lap to climb on top of him under the covers, kissing him madly as I pressed my tits against his hard chest. He tugged my sleep shirt over my head before I clung to him as Shana's body bumped against ours.

The movie kept playing with sounds of skin slapping skin, a man's lustful 'uhhhh' and the occasional 'yeah, baby, suck my dick. Suck it.' I opened my eyes to see a close up shot of a dick in the actress' raw pink ass before the tablet disappeared in the covers between us and Shana. I moved under the covers to suck Lee's cock. I wanted the flesh that brings me so much pleasure in my mouth. Besides, he deserves a blow job for my wonderful weekend.

I licked his balls, putting one in my mouth as I tried to fit in the second. Of all the balls I've ever seen, I love his the most. I licked and nuzzled them before going back to sucking his dick when I noticed Shana's head beside me going down on Steve. Her face was buried in his dark pubes as she deep throated her husband inches from me. This motivated me to suck harder with long slurpy sucks as Lee's hands went into my hair to massage my head. I could still hear the porn playing and looked up to see Steve holding the tablet in one hand while, watching it intently as he stroked his girlfriend's silky hair. Lee was watching the porn as well.

My mouth let his hard dick splat up against his groin as I emerged naked from under the sheets. Lee turned his attention to me as I took his stiff erection to raise it up. I opened my puffy vagina lips to slide down his slick fleshy pole. He clenched shut his eyes as my swollen cunt surrounded his raw dick. I leaned forward to kiss him.

I whispered in his ear, "I love you."

He kissed me before he sat me up and began to buck his hips up against me. My tits bounced in the air and I looked over to see Steve now staring at me as his girlfriend worked on his cock under the covers. I gave the boys a show. My hands went for my tits to play with by bountiful tits, sticking my tongue out to lick a nipple before gathering my hair on top of my head only to let it fall around my shoulders as I rode my husband's cock with a face of pure ecstasy.

Shana emerged from the cover where Steve flipped her over and entered her. The two fucked vigorously in our bed. Lee and I made out. Our sex organs were too tired and sore to cum. I dismounted him and we made out like horny teens as our friends fucked beside us. Steve finally came, gripping Shana tightly as he did. They were breathing hard when he rolled off of her. With the fifteen minute video now finished, quiet had finally fallen in our room.

We all snuggled together in the bed as Lee reached up to turn off the pixie lights and fell asleep. Steve and Shana were snuggled in each other's arms and I fell asleep amongst the small snores of three other people.