In Charge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had complete control and I used it. No more gimmicks or subtle tricks, this was straight forward fucking. I pounded into her as deeply as I could, deep and hard with an extra grind at the end. I moved at a medium pace, fast enough to rock her forward with each thrust but slow enough to feel the delicate brush of her skin against mine.

I started teasing her, pulling most of the way out and giving quick shallow thrusts, not allowing more than the head to penetrate her. She would begin to squirm before I slammed a stroke all the way down. She grunted loudly with each deep thrust, but I kept her off balance by changing the timing. Sometimes I would make her wait a long time, sometimes I would give her a half dozen plunges in a row. This drove her crazy. It always did. She needed a steady rhythm to reach orgasm, but my random motions just increased her need.

It did the same to me and the ache in my balls was growing. This would be a powerful orgasm. I decided it was time and turned my random strokes into a steady deep thrusting. She knew my rhythms well and she knew I was going for my orgasm.

"Don't come! Hold it for after."

I grumbled a bit at that. This was my night for giving orders and I desperately wanted to cram this load into her belly. Coming in a woman's mouth is wonderful, and fabulous as a change of pace, but not as fulfilling as in the pussy. Still, I'm a nice guy and I assented to her request.

I turned my thoughts to other things as I increased my pace. My thrusts soon had Gina howling in orgasms. Her right hand was pressed against my lower chest and her right leg was curled tightly against my side as she tried to pull me into her with more force. It was difficult for me to hold back now but I remained in control and managed to push her through a long set of multiple orgasms without reaching my own. Her lovely face was contorted in ecstasy, eyes clamped shut and head thrashing. She was almost as fun to watch as she was to fuck.

I slowed my pace as her contractions subsided. Her breath came in gasps and her body went limp. Her hair was a terrible mess in random swirls around her head, but her beaming smile showed through. I was aching with the need to release my spunk, and I made it clear I had little patience left.

"You've got about 5 seconds to tell me why I shouldn't finish right now."

Gina pulled her right leg out of my grasp and put it down on the pillow, thus rotating her body more towards the floor, her ass more prominently up instead of to the side. She reached down and grabbed my cock at the base, then pushed me back indicating she wanted me out of her. I obliged and moved my hips back, popping out of her well-used hole.

"Come in my ass," she said quietly as she aimed my slimy dick at her back door.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded and pressed her ass up to offer me better access.

"Let me go get the KY..."

"No, just do it now!" She was insistent, still pulling my cock toward her asshole, and I was ready.

I spread her cheeks and took hold of my dick. I adjusted my position and placed the head against her brown eye. It resisted a little at first, but Gina pushed back hard and it sank halfway in. She grunted loudly, but through clenched teeth she reiterated, "Fuck me!"

I grabbed her hips and plunged balls deep into her tight ass. She gasped and thrashed, but her instructions had been clear. I tried to minimize the travel of the strokes, poking deep and retreating only slightly, but as my orgasm drew near my cock withdrew almost completely with each thrust and I was fucking her asshole with abandon. The grip of her sphincter around my shaft was intense and the pure pornographic raunch of fucking this princess' little hole was more than I could take. I reached orgasm quickly.

I pulled her up almost on her knees as I shoved my cock into her. I was an animal and I had lost all care for her comfort or anything else. I pounded her hard, and when the feeling hit me I held her against me with all my strength. Her hole clenched the base of my shaft as the first contraction hit me. I grunted loudly with each contraction as I held myself deep inside her, trying not to hurt her but in many ways not really caring. She squealed her usual orgasmic tune and I could feel her rubbing her clit from underneath.

As the contractions fled I slowly let her down, sliding my slippery dick out of her ass. She gasped as it popped out. I stood over her as she lay on the pillow. She was gorgeous. This perfect princess had just let me, no, insisted, that I defile her, and the satisfied look of fulfillment on her angelic face almost made me hard again.

"I'm tired," she said, curling up a little on the huge pillow. I pulled a blanket down from my loft and put it on her. I kissed her forehead and told her to sleep, which she did quickly. I collapsed in the chair and watched her sleep for a while before I dozed off. My thoughts were filled with how lucky I was, and I hoped that my old fears of our incompatibility were unfounded. In the bed we were fire and gasoline, but aside from that, oil and water. I couldn't know what the future would bring, but at least our first "in charge" night had been a resounding success. The next few would be even better.

12