In Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Shahid, are you sure you haven't fucked before? That was a fuck and a half, I can't remember when I have felt so satisfied," Jehan begum cooed blissfully as she hugged him with her arms and legs and held him like that for a long time.

She continued to hug him while still milking his cock with her saturated cunt muscles and said, "We should have done this years ago; who knew you were this good? That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt Shahid, the first time in my married life. I came about three times when you were in me, I'm happy now, I don't need anyone else. I have got my sweet cousin to look after me." she giggled. "Tell me, how was that. Was my pussy as sweet and pleasant as you imagined? Are you happy now?" She said in a very soft voice.

"You own me Jehan begum Bhabi you are great, I waited for you so long" he hugged her and smiled broadly, a big happy smile.

"Damn, that was a huge load." She spoke, "Now I know what I have been missing from my old man. Are you glad now Shahid, I let you fuck me?" she asked.

"I am, I am too happy, thank you very much, I love you" he said.

"I've wanted to be with you since you grown enough to do it with me." She smiled, "I was aching to know what your cock felt like inside me."

"You are so hot." he squeezed her breasts hard. "Tell me when we can do it again." he asked her. He smiled and kissed her.

"I wish we could spend the whole day together making love," She replied.

"I really wish we could, too." he told her, "Will your kids or husband be coming by soon?"

"I'm sure they will be calling shortly." Jehan begum said.

Jehan begum and Shahid lay there holding one another and kissing gently.

Shahid told Jehan begum how beautiful she looked today and then he kissed her softly on the lips and they lay there naked, feeling on their bodies each other's wetness and rejoicing in each other's warmth and presence.

"What has happened was great... But it has to stay between you and me. You mustn't tell anybody else about it. Not even your friends. Do you understand?" she said.

"Yes, yes of course," he stammered. He would have promised her anything at that time.

"If you keep your promise, I will be all you want me to be. You can have me whenever and as many times as you want. You must be discreet about it, for instance when we together with the others. We will behave and act normally.''

"When will we meet again?"

"I'll wait for you tomorrow, early morning."

She helped him dress and told him she would be waiting very impatiently next day, and said to come early. Then, she licked his lips and kissed him while her hand slid down to grab his cock through his shilwar.

"I don't think I can wait til morning." he told her.

"Don't come at midnight." She laughed. "I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of each other?'

"Yes." he replied. "I'll defiantly come around more often."

Jehan begum walked him to the door and they said good bye one last time. They promised again to see each other next day and kissed one last time.

Shahid can't explain how he spent the restless night. He never believed that he'd just had the most incredible afternoon of his life with an amazing woman. He had only one thought on his mind all night, and that was Jehan begum.

The next morning, around 10 am, Shahid went to her house. Even though nobody else was home, Jehan begum shut the door to her room after she'd pulled him in, pushed him against the door, and flung herself against him. He kept his eyes open as wide as he could manage, and saws her close her eyes, and felt her wrap her right leg around his left leg. Shahid's arms wrapped around Jehan begum, holding her tightly against him, his fingers gliding up and down her back, just stopping at the small of her back before running back up toward her hair.

She pulled away from him, and then reached her arms out to him, as if beckoning him to follow her. She then turned away, sauntered over to her bed and sat down. She then gave him that look again, and patted the bed next to her. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. She turned to him, put her arms around him, and put her lips up to his ear.

"I want to be with you, Shahid. Right now," she whispered, almost unintelligibly. Yet, she still managed to get her point across, as his arms made their way behind her.

"Who wouldn't want to be with you? I can't believe we're doing this. You're so beautiful," he whispered back.

The moment he said the word "beautiful", she let a moan escape from her mouth. She lay back on the bed and pulled him down next to her. He slid his arm under her and hugged her close to him. Their lips met and they started kissing again. He slid his leg in between her knees and they opened with no resistance. Shahid's leg pushed up until it was pressing hard against her hot pussy. He felt her wetness through her shilwar, she had nothing underneath. As they kissed his hand slid down and he started his fingers sliding around to the string and crept under her shilwar. Her smooth skin felt like velvet. Shahid fingers crept down the crack of her ass until he felt her pussy. He could feel that her pussy was dripping with her juices. He let his inexperienced fingers wander up to the source of the wetness. As they came in contact with the lips of her pussy she started to really writhe around. Shahid fingers slipped into her hot wet pussy. She ground her pussy hard against his hand. She pulled his hand out from behind her and rolled over onto her back, her legs spread.

They began to tear at each other's clothing. Her qameez had a zipper all the way on the back. She unzipped herself and ripped open her qameez exposing her lace bra. She lifted her arms over her head for him to help remove her qameez then he threw it to the side. She didn't wait for him to take her bra off as she reached around her back to unhook it and presented him with her creamy white breasts.

"Put your hands on my breasts and squeeze them gently", she asked.

Shahid placed his hand on her tits, feeling the roundness of them, then squeezed them as she wanted. He started on her breasts with his mouth like a newborn baby would do to its mother. He squeezed them both together with his hands and sucked from one to the other in rapid succession, listening to her moaning and feeling her hands on his shilwar as she quickly unknotted the string and pulled it down.

She grabbed his cock. He felt her squeeze his cock hard and the sensation made him bite down hard on her left breast which made her jump in painful pleasure and hold on to his cock a little bit harder. He could feel her getting more aroused by the second. She let go of his cock and started trying to unknot the string of her shilwar. She was slightly struggling, so he let go of her tits and moved his hands down to her shilwar, he untied the knot , and brought his fingers to the top and gradually pushed it down, revealing her thighs to him. He touched her cunt with his fingers, and they were soaking wet from her juices, she was ready to be fucked. He teased her again by returning his attention to her tits and then he touched his cock to her wet cunt. He was rubbing her cunt against his hardened cock.

"Fuck me Shahid!" she cried out, "I want to feel your huge cock inside of me."

"I want to so bad, too." he groaned.

She got up and moved herself towards him, positioning herself onto his lap, straddling his legs and facing him. Her ass was placed firmly on his cock and she was shifting herself from side to side, rubbing her cunt with his cock. Like an expert she carefully inserted his cock inside her dripping wet cunt. She stayed there on top of him then began to work on it. Her eyes shut tight and she bit down on her lower lip.

"I can't get over how big you feel," she told him, "I wonder if I'll be able to feel my husband the next time he fucks me."

"I don't see how he can neglect you." he mentioned, "You are so beautiful."

Moving her hips rhythmically, she pushed his cock deep inside her cunt. In his excitement he began fondling her breasts. She started jumping up and down on his cock with a fast pace that was making her tits bounce, making it hard for him to grab them with his mouth, both his hands already working on her large but shapely ass.

She started screaming and began to ride his cock even faster. Shahid grabbed hold of her ass tightly and squeezed both of her cheeks hard and began thrusting with all his strength, trying to match the pace that she set. He arched his hips in perfect time with her squats, lifting her up and causing her to moan with the deep penetration and pressure on her clit. Jehan begum eyes were closed, and a faint smile was on her lips as if she was conflicted between the simple pleasure of how good his cock felt buried inside her.

Jehan begum rocked her hips back and forth on top of him in a powerful motion, taking his cock all the way up inside her and pounding her pelvis into him with every downward thrust. Shahid was holding himself back now, and was enjoying tracing circles with his tongue on her breasts as they hung in front of his mouth.

After few minutes she shouted, "OH . . . I'm going to cum!"

"Oh...yes!" he cried out. "I'm almost there!"

Her body began to shake as the violent tremors of her orgasm overtook her. Just as she was approaching her peak, his body clenched as he fired his hips up to meet hers. Together they came in a flood of juices. Finally spent, Jehan begum collapsed on top of him. They held each other tight while their emotions subsided.

Shahid rolled her onto her back and stood up. He stared down at her and smiled.

"I would like more," he told her.

She smile, and the look of lust in her eyes was unmistakable. "Your wish is my command."

12