In The Rain

Story Info
My first time cheating.
1.2k words
3.71
25.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm, midsummer night. The kind of night where the air seems to have a presence to it. I steamy, warmth that envelops everything. Then it started to rain. The rain was coming down as hard as I had ever seen it come down.

Fortunately, I was cozily settled down in my home holding my 6 month old son watching television while I fed him a bottle. My wife was at work, having just been back to work for a couple of weeks. This had been our week of vacation for the summer. But, we had gotten pregnant, so it became a week where I took care of everything since she had to go back to work.

It had been a good week. I had turned out to be a pretty good father. I liked holding my son. I liked reading to him, and he seemed to like being read to.

My wife and I were in the middle of reading Stephen King's The Talisman aloud to each other when he was born. We just kept going, taking turns reading while the other held him. We had continued the practice after coming home from the hospital. We read a lot.

But, tonight I was home with him while Cheri worked. It was her week of evenings. The scourge of life with a nurse is the rotational shifts, at least early on in their careers. Bit, I couldn't go to bed, because I had driven her to work.

I enjoyed driving. I had owned smaller, sportier cars my whole adult life, but we now owned a Volvo station wagon. You know the cool off road type Volvo's that are 4 wheel drive with decent off road capabilities and turbo engines? This wasn't one of those. It was an older Volvo 245. A white box on wheels with no power, no handling and no luxury.

No, there was nothing especially nice about the Volvo, but I still enjoyed driving, even in it.

So, I had driven Cheri to work, and now we had a torrential downpour that I was going to have to expose my nine month old son to.

So, I laid him in his bed and let him get some sleep until time to go.

Driving from our home to Christiana Hospital, which was at the time a relatively new hospital, was about a 30 minute drive but I had left early just to drive and took the long route. The long route was a drive in any direction to kill time. This time, the long route was up route 40 until it merged onto route 13 and headed into downtown Wilmington, DE and then back onto I 95 to Christiana Hospital.

My son was asleep in the backseat when I noticed a broken down vehicle on the side of route 13 with it's flashers on. A quarter of a mile further up the road, I saw a girl walking in the downpour. Assuming it was her broken down car, I stopped to see if I could help.

She climbed into the car, and settled quickly in the passenger seat. She appeared to be in her mid thirties, black, wearing jeans and a white T shirt which was soaked, of course.

I saw her huge tits shining right through the shirt, and couldn't stop looking.

"Five dollars" she said almost immediately.

"Pardon me" I asked, confused.

"I'll let you touch 'em for five dollars." She explained as she cupped them and pushed them up and forward.

I glanced into the back seat. My son was asleep.

"OK" I said. I didn't know what I was doing, but I couldn't help myself. That was the first time I actually thought there was something wrong with me.

I got a five out of my pocket and handed it to her, and she lifted her shirt to reveal large, and I mean huge black tits with huge black nipples. I reached for them. I rubbed and squeezed and caressed the soft flesh with one hand as I drove with the other, glancing in the back to make sure my son never woke up.

"You can pull behind the train tracks up here" she said indicating where I should turn. The turn took us into a rail yard with four or five tracks with some empty train cars sitting there.

She got out, and so did I. She led me to the back of the train car we had parked beside. It was dark, raining, and secluded. And she just pulled her panties down and said "It'll be twenty".

I started to shuffle in my pockets, and she said "After."

So, I opened my pants and she squatted and took my nervous cock in her mouth, and bobbed her head up and down on it. It felt so warm and wet and soft. I had never had my cock in a mouth before.

When my erection satisfied her, she turned around and guided my cock to the entrance to her vagina. She leaned back into me, and I felt her lips part with very little resistance. But, it was again, so warm and smooth.

Even then, I knew her pussy was so loose because she must have been fucked a million times, and that somehow turned me on even more.

She bounced back against me a few times and then I started pumping. It felt so good. And it was so bad. I was standing in a train yard, fucking this unknown black girl from behind watching her enormous tits bounce as the rain pounded on us.

And then I came. Hard. And she pushed herself into me and let me empty myself deeply into her. And then she was pulling her pants back up and heading to my car. I ran as I pulled my pants up to make sure she didn't steal it or something.

But, she just got in and asked for her twenty.

I gratefully gave it to her as she asked me to drop her in downtown Wilmington.

When my wife and I got home, after I picked her up from work, we put my son to bed. My hands were all over my wife's large tits before we even got close to the bedroom. I had her clothes off in no time, and was licking her pussy as she lay on her back on the bed.

She laid there motionless, moaning slightly, as I worked her pussy with my tongue. She started to cum and she repressed any urges she may have had to enjoy it. She always felt she shouldn't let herself go. She felt there was something nasty and wrong about any kind of sex that wasn't traditional missionary.

When she came and she was wet, I thrust my cock into her hard and it didn't matter how she lay there. I was fucking the black girl at the train tracks. My cock was sliding into her wet, warm pussy again and again. I felt her hand sliding on my cock as it entered her. I watched her huge tits bounce as I fucked her from behind, and when I came I was cumming into her loose dark pussy.

Cheri looked up and whispered "I love you" as I rolled off of her, spent.

"I Live you" I whispered in return as she laid her head on my shoulder and I pulled her close.

We fell asleep with her head on my shoulder.