In The Work Domain Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good" she mumbled back as her outer lips parted to my touch.

"When do we start?" I said directly int her ear and my tongue followed the words into her.

"Now" she sighed and her labia opened further, my finger dipping into the wet folds as they parted for me. "Now, my lover" she whispered and my fingers glided up her lubricated cleft to stroke the underside of her hardening clitoris. After this she only spoke in sighs that got louder as my finger danced and twirled in her wet and open lips. I felt her clitoris push free as i stroked the fleshy hood and I made small circles on the sensitive tip with my soaked fingertip. I slid my digits up and down, from her hot hole to her hard clit as she mumbled and moaned as she pressed against my chest. Her breathing was fast and ragged and I increased the speed of my caresses as her head slumped back, her eyes closed and mouth open, her lips almost as wide as the wet ones my fingers were stroking. Her heart was thumping against my hand as I rested it on her breast, thunderous and aroused as she neared her orgasm. Then her eyes opened and she turned. "I want to look at you, into your eyes." she mumbled and I stared into the dreamy dark blue as the lids flickered.

"Look into my eyes as you cum, my lover." I whispered. She did. Not for long, but long enough for me to see them blaze before the eyelids closed and her head rolled back as her her body shook.

I don't know how long afterwards it was, but I felt her grab my wrist and turn it. "You will need to leave soon." she said and I opened my eyes to see Hannah looking at my watch. The sun had gone, but the heat remained and, again, we were dusted in a light sheen of sweat, despite having dozed on the sofa.

I stumbled up and we scooped my clothes together and, reluctantly, I put them back on. Hannah stood naked and frowned as she looked at me. "Let me know when you get home" she said and lifted herself on her toes to kiss my cheek. I shuffled out of the door, constantly glancing backwards as my naked lover stood in the doorway, now backlit by the light from her living room. I waved as I descended the steps and sighed as I stepped outside, not just from the leaving, but from the oppressive heat that slapped me as the real world hit. I think I was in a dream all the way on the tube, rattling in my seat as my mind raced.

I sent a message as soon as I closed my front door. The flat was quiet, my idiot flatmate either out or asleep, which were his two main activities. A few seconds later a message arrived saying she was pleased I had made it safely and quickly. I went to my room and lay on the bed and wondered how I would sleep with so many thoughts in my head when another message arrived. This was a photo, Hannah had taken it in the mirror, she was bending over and the hand that wasn't holding the phone was pulling one buttock away from the other. There was a smudge and I looked closer. A small trail of light liquid was oozing from the knot of her anus. It looked like a very milky coffee, the faint dark tint of her bowels staining the cream of my semen.

"You're still inside me, lover." was the message. I sighed and my head span with thoughts of the adventures we might have.