In The Work Domain Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our hips pushed, mine up, hers down as we enjoyed the taste of each other and the oral pleasure. Her juices were running into my mouth and I could feel her tighten, clamping around my tongue and making movement inside her difficult. Her groans around my cock were heavy now and, even being muffled, quite loud in the still air. Her mouth stopped, just the lips wrapped around the head of my cock as her hips moved more. I put my hands on the side of her bottom and held her as I raised my head to try and get further in a body that was beginning to twitch, her cunt pulsing around my tongue and the flow of her juice faster and the taste stronger.

Hannah lifted her head and I felt the hot air waft over my cock as it strained up, my hips rising to try and find that welcoming wet mouth, but I knew from her cries that she was otherwise engaged. I held onto her and opened my mouth wider, the skin at the side of my lips sore as I stretched to get deeper into her as she bathed my tongue with her cum and twitched on it as I licked. I drank her up as she writhed and wiggled on my face, my tongue unable to move now as she gripped me tight with her cumming cunt. Hannah gave one last, loud, cry and lifted her hips, her grip pulling my tongue up and I had to raise my head to avoid too much pain, before I slid from her and I watched her hanging labia shiver and shake as they dripped her cum onto me.

Hannah gasped, moaned and sobbed a little as she rolled over onto her left side, her breasts juddering as she inhaled deeply. I raised my head to see her face, eyes closed, mouth wide and covered in sweat. She stretched her legs out, dropping her right one behind the left and I gazed at her shaved pussy as the lips looked to squirm now they were free of my face. Her clitoris was exposed, the hood swollen and standing out from the folds as the tip of the organ shone. I bent my head and kissed it gently and Hannah yelped.

The room quietened again and I stroked over Hannah's hips and I turned my face to her body and kissed her lower belly, gently kissing down to find the line where the razor had removed her wiry dark hair earlier that evening. I felt her hand on my hip, guiding me closer and I shuffled on my side to get closer, our bodies nudging against each other and we gravitated together. My lips found hers, soaked and swollen and I planted small kisses on them as Hannah sighed. Her hand was on my behind now and I felt her move her upper body as I continued to kiss along the bare outer lips, licking where the hair had been and feeling the soft skin under my tongue. The dark edges of her inner lips poked free from her wet mound and I licked over them and kissed them gently. I then groaned onto her pussy as a wet mouth enveloped my cock and I shuffled to look down to see Hannah's head bent back, her chin brushing my bare groin and my cock half buried in her lips.

I groaned again and moved my hips and she made muffled noises and I felt the tip of my cock nudge the entrance to her throat. I sighed and turned to kiss her labia again as my hips moved slowly to slide my cock in and out of her mouth. She raised a leg as I kissed lower and then it lifted and swung over me and I buried my face in her mound and pressed my tongue between her folds. I used my hand to pull her buttock up and expose the cleft from her perineum to her anus, allowing me to lick up and over the sphincter. As I did this, Hannah had shifted slightly and was now moving her head on my cock as my hips pushed up and down.

"Ow, ow ow ow!" Hannah's mouth left my cock as she moaned, this time not in a good way. "I am going numb, I need to move position!" and she moved her leg and fell onto her back on the bed. her right arm rubbing her left one as she mumbled and complained about the pain. I leaned over and kissed her flat stomach and licked inside her belly button to cause her to giggle. I lifted myself to rest on my hands, which were now either side of her hips, staring down at the beautiful shaved pussy, the lips still shining wet and aroused. My knees were now on the edge of the bed and, to avoid slipping off, I stood and looked down at her as she lay the wrong way up on the bed. I bent over and kissed her belly again and began to move lower, or higher, depends on how you viewed the situation and I felt her skin move under me as she shifted position. I looked up her body and saw her breasts pushed up.

I lifted myself further and stood. Hannah had her head on the edge of the bed and raised her hand to cup my bald balls. I opened my legs further to give her better access and she moved again, her head now leaning back over the edge and her hand pulling me close. I bent my knees and Hannah opened her mouth as her hand guided my cock between her lips. I bent forward, gasping and dizzy as she sucked on the head of my cock and lowered myself to rest lightly on her body as I supported myself, my head dipping to kiss her pussy as she spread her legs. I moved forward and I slipped into her mouth as she mumbled and gurgled slightly and I made noises I wasn't aware I could make.

I Looked down at her and most of my cock was in her mouth, her head back and lips wide, my legs either side of her head as I slowly fucked her face. My face fell onto her body and she opened for my lips and tongue as I kissed her, rather distracted by the action at the other end of my body. I pushed myself up on my hands, arms straight and looked down as I moved my hips and slid out, then deep inside Hannah's mouth, her chin rubbing on my skin as I pressed to try and get fully in. She pushed me back slightly, hand on my belly and then I slid out and back again.

Hannah's head was bent back and now I was resting my hands on the bed next to her hips as I moved, looking down to see her the underside of her chin bulge slightly as the head of my cock pressed on it, her throat opening enough for the tip of my cock to be stroked by it. She was gurgling more and I would pull back quickly to let her gasp, before I felt her tongue lick and beckon me in again. I was shaking as the pleasure rushed over my cock and my brain took in the images.

Her hand went to my belly again and pushed back and I slowly slid out as her lips held me and were pulled back by the flared head of my cock. There was a little pop as I left her mouth and then she gasped as saliva ran from the corners of her lips.

I knelt down and kissed her, her deep exhalations filling me, Her eyes blinked and my hand went to her head and lifted it up. She rolled over on the bed and I stood again as she took hold of my cock and guided it to her mouth, this time allowing me to bend over and kiss her back and down to her little round behind. I moved my hips as she held my balls in her palm and took about half of my cock in her mouth. My mouth was on a buttock, lips wide and sucking the soft flesh when she moved again, releasing my cock and shifting on the bed to lie on her right side.

I stood and caught my breath, drops of sweat falling from my face to my chest as Hannah looked up at me then patted the bed next to her. I crawled onto it and slid alongside, turning to press my belly to hers and kiss her vulva as she lifted her left leg and moved it over my head. My hips pushed forward as her lips took me inside again and I began to move slowly again. I kissed along her labia and then pushed my tongue into the wet flaps of skin as they opened and welcomed me and we both adjusted our positions until her breasts were pressed to me, her head back and I was being engulfed by her. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock as she sucked on me and I felt the stirrings in my balls.

I used my left hand to pull her open and she lifted her leg as I pushed my tongue over her perineum and slotted it into the tight vaginal opening. I gasped as she gripped me, but mainly because my cock was on fire, the tingling of the oncoming orgasm running along my shaft as Hannah's mouth sucked and licked the head. I moaned into her body and pushed my hips and she took me deep again and held me tight in her mouth as my balls tightened and the head swelled at the entrance to her throat before I gave my hips and jerk, nudged deeper and released my semen right into her body. I groaned and pushed my tongue up as she squeezed it with her cunt and released another stream of sperm, her mouth moving over my cock as I filled it, her mumbles now heavily muffled by the liquid in her.

I yelled out, muffled by my tongue being trapped in her body and let another load go, my hips now twitching and jerking on their own to drain every last drop into Hannah's mouth and throat and I heard her gulping as she continued to suck on me. One last cry from me as I pulled my head from her delicious pussy and pushed my hips to bury myself in her throat.

Now it was turn to lie on my back and pant for air, gasping in the thick, humid stuff that had been stagnating in the bedroom, full of our sweat and groans. Hannah was still lapping at me, softly sucking my cock as the the last of my sperm was leaving me, encouraged into her mouth by the suction.

"Was that good?" She asked quietly, not wanting to disturb the atmosphere that was settling in the room. I could only mumble and nod. She turned and shifted up to rest her hand on my chest and her face close to mine. I turned and our lips opened and I tasted my semen in her as my tongue swam inside her mouth. She rested her head on my shoulder and our world went quiet.

"HEY!" Hannah had a habit of startling me and this was just as I was drifting away and my body twitched as I was pulled from the dream. I made some noises to suggest I was awake and listening. "You have done the triple!" She said, very excitedly.

"Oh." I thought about this and didn't understand. "The triple?"

"Yeah" She was now beaming at me, "THE triple." She paused and realised I had not understood. "As Anna would say, you have had all of me. ALL."

I lifted my head to look at her, realisation dawning. "Wow!" Was all I could say as my brain was still coming to terms with the thought.

"Yeah, you join a club of..." She hesitated, for effect mainly I suspected, "TWO!" she exclaimed and slapped my chest

I looked at the beautiful girl and my heart thumped hard in my chest. I still had no idea why I was in her bed. let alone why she had let me take all of her sweet holes, but I wasn't going to complain. She rested her head down again for a second, then sat up with eyes wide. "Actually" she said, quite slowly and deliberately as her eyes drifted off. "Actually... You are a club of one." I stared at her in huge disbelief and I blinked. "The club of 'cumming in me' only has one person" and she jabbed a finger towards my face "and it's YOU."

"Huh?" didn't seem the correct response, but I was baffled. "But..." was as good as I could do too... "the other guy you had anal with?" I finally managed to say.

"OK" she looked at me, clearly thinking, "He used a condom when he fucked my butt, so, you are the only person to have actually, ACTUALLY, left their cum in all of my holes." She said and smiled proudly.

"Oh my." Again, not the greatest response, but, once more, I was totally lost for words.

She looked down, then back up into my eyes, "Also, thinking about it, I am not sure he did cum in my mouth." her eyes drifted away again, as if slightly ashamed about talking so graphically about her past sex life. She looked back, "He didn't like oral..."

"Giving or receiving?" I asked.

"Receiving" she clarified, "although... well, he did give, but mainly to get me ready so he could fuck me." She blushed and looked away again. "ANYWAY" she sighed, "I am not sure he came in my mouth!" She smiled again and slapped my chest, "So you are the top of the class." and with that revelation, she bent and kissed me.

We cuddled and talked nonsense for a bit as we both drifted in the heat. "So, do you like my shaved pussy?" she whispered and I told her I did, very much, but no more or less than before. She giggled and stroked my chest and then down to my shaved groin. "You look bigger" she mumbled, "But you are still the same size. Which is big!" She giggled. I protested, but she explained that, compared to what she had recently, I was bigger, so I should just accept her word on this and I mumbled as if to agree.

"OK" again, her words pulled me out of the mist, "Which one do you like cumming in?" She turned her head to look at me right in the face.

"You're not going to make me choose just one forever are you?"

"No, just curious. I mean, guys like to shove their cocks in every hole, or some do" and she gave me a full on stare, "and I was curious if there was a difference."

I thought about it as Hannah ran a finger over one of my nipples, but not enough to distract me. "OK" I said and she looked at me. "They are different." I stated and her look suggested she wanted details. "Starting with the mouth. It's not as tight, but there is something about the way the cock moves in it. Also, it looks amazing." She nodded. "The pussy, your pussy. Wow! So lovely and tight, especially when fully in. You grip the head of my cock and bathe it in warm juices. When I cum it is intense, the grip and also the feel of the cum washing over me as it flows inside your cunt. It is amazing to feel and look at." She nodded again. "Your arse is lovely. The skin feels softer and the grip is mainly from your ring. It is intense as well, because of the grip. When I cum, it doesn't tend to wash back, so it feels as if I am shooting very deep in you. It looks amazing too."

"You are!" she giggled, "It takes hours to come out." She stroked my chest. "Thank you" she whispered and rested her head back on me as I caressed her back.

"So" now it was my turn to startle her as she drifted, "what do you like?"

She left her head on me and made "hmmm" noises for a bit, then whispered. "Whatever hole your cock is in. But, and I don't mean my butt, generally, my pussy. I think the moron ex put me off oral for a bit, but it was great just now as I had more control." She raised her head and the traces of blush were on her cheeks. "Sometimes I liked it from behind so I didn't have to look at him, the moron ex. I could pretend it was someone else. Only sometimes, but that is when you realise things are going badly." She sighed and stroked one of my nipples again. "Mostly I wished he would pay more attention, but..." her eyes wandered off. "Now I just want to play, explore, to feel safe and wanted and have lots of orgasms!" She laughed as she reached the end of that sentence and settled on me again with a chuckle.

Hannah murmured, no words, just noises and it woke me. I stared at her as she dozed on my chest, her words spinning through my head about being the only person to have left my semen in all of her holes and I wondered if my crush was now becoming an obsession. I also wondered where this adventure would lead and if I was happy to go on it as she explored. Her eyes flickered and opened. It took her a few moments to realise where she was and then she looked up and smiled. "I need a snack, a drink and a pee." She said, "but maybe not in that order." and she got up from the bed and walked to the door. "Coming?" she asked as she looked back and I got up so fast I almost passed out.

I stood and watched as Hannah sat and the urine streamed from her to splash in the bowl. She reached for the paper and then handed it to me and I bent down to wipe her, even though most of the moisture was her cum. She got up and raised the seat and took me in her hand to aim as I released my own urine to swirl and eddy with hers. I dropped the tissue in and we watched as the flush carried us away.

I followed her to the little kitchen area and sat in one of the chairs as she rummaged in the fridge. "I have potato salad" She said, her head poking around the door and her body lit from the light inside. "Do you like potato salad?"

"Who doesn't? It has potatoes in, what's not to like?"

"Never trust someone who doesn't like potato salad." She stated as she plonked the bowl of it down on the table and then clattered two plates and cutlery next to it. We ate, somewhat noisily, both us making "yummm" sounds as we scooped the potato salad down fast. "Good?" she mumbled, trying not to spit some out as she poke.

"Fabulous" I replied, before adding more to my plate.

"I forgot to feed you last week, I am a terrible host."

I gulped down the food, "Oh, I ate fine last week, The food and drink was wonderful." Hannah looked at me and then realised what I meant and almost spat out a chunk of salad as she laughed.

"Jerk" was her response once her mouth was empty and then she gave me a big smile. "Perverted jerk!" she mumbled and filled her mouth with the delicious food.

After eating me relaxed. The sofa was hot, the afternoon sun having heated the room, even through closed curtains, but still we nestled close as we gulped down water. "Nice sofa" I said, because it was. It was big, very wide and quite odd for a single person flat.

"Yeah, it's cool," She said as she glanced over it, "I was impressed with it when I looked at the flat and decided to move in simply to lie on it as much as possible. I can actually fit fully onto it." She looked up and down again, "You probably can too." As if to prove this point, we slowly began to recline as we cuddled, until I was, fully stretched out with Hannah next to me.

I had begun to caress her, as it just seemed natural and I had one hand on a breast as my fingers skimmed over her tummy. She sighed and moved further against me as my fingers toyed with the hard point of her nipple. She hissed quietly as I squeezed it and my hand left to move onto the other breast, her body moving naturally to press it into my palm. Her legs shifted and fell either side of mine and my hand went lower and found the swell of naked skin as I got closer to her vulva. Without the hair to guide me, I soon found my fingers were running onto the soft flesh of her labia and trailing around her pussy to brush over that hard bud of her clitoris. Her breathing was faster and noisier, but still we moved as if not to disturb the air. My fingers ran down her slit to feel the lips parting with a sigh and her hand reached behind her to find me swelling with her touch.

Hannah opened for me, wet and welcoming as my fingers probed and pushed her lips wide. A fingertip rested in her hot folds that felt cool compared to the hole I nudged against. Hannah moved her body against me and I pressed my finger to feel her resistance for a split second before her groan coincided with the hole widening to suck me into her as she then gripped tight.

"Bedroom" she whispered.

The room was only slightly cooler and Hannah led me by the held to the bed, where we both fell into each other and kissed. "Wait!" she mumbled and scampered up to run to the door. She moved it and checked the mirror, "Can you see yourself? She asked and, when I nodded, she pushed a shoe against the door to stop it moving and walked backwards, checking the reflection until she bumped into the bed. I moved over as she lay back and she raised her head, said "good." and then pulled me to her.

We kissed as my hand explored her, stroking over her pussy as she opened and raised her legs to let my fingers slide into the wet folds and up inside her. I looked into her eyes as they smiled at me and moved onto her, our bodies wet and clingy as we moved, her legs raising up either side of my hips and onto my back, her arms around my neck and my hips moving to hers. I could feel her heat on the end of my cock and I adjusted my position and pushed as she opened for me, taking the entire length of my cock inside in one movement. We groaned together, mine onto the side of her head and hers onto my shoulder. We began our motions, small and steady as we settled against each other. I gave a few hard pushes to get to deep and Hannah swore a few times and mumbled "so deep, so nice" and I felt her depths wrap around and grip the end of my cock tight.