In The Work Domain Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both looked at the mess, then at each other. Her eyes had a shine to them and they looked deep into my soul There was a question in her gaze, a look of hesitation and also desire and yearning. I smiled at her and gave a little nod. Hannah moved down and put her lips to mine so softly it made me gasp. She took my lower lip in her mouth and sucked before pulling it up and releasing it. Then her lips went across a cheek and she started to kiss my ear, her touch as soft as the whisper that came, "Really?" I gave her a squeeze as I held her and she lifted her head and looked at me and I gave another little nod. She moved her arms to over my head and lowered a breast to my mouth, the chains tapping my face as I kissed the soft underside before I licked at the captive nipple. Hannah moved and I repeated the actions with the other breast. "Can't have one..." She giggled.

Her hips had moved up my body and I could feel the wetness on my chest. Hannah sat up and looked down at me, her eyes still questioning and wanting. I smiled and mouthed 'yes' up at her and she smiled and bit her lower lip, then she moved to put her knees either side of my head. I looked at her smooth vulva, the lips spread wide and wet. There was a red stain on them, mixed with our cum and I felt her eyes looking down at me. I glanced up and smiled and kept looking at her as I put my tongue out to lick over her wet lips. Her body shivered and she moved to get closer and let me slide my tongue between her inner labia.

There was a metallic taste mixed with the sharp tang of the usual taste. I could smell the ammonia scent of my semen and the heady scent of her pussy and cum, but the taste was different as I slid my tongue along the folds of her inner lips. She opened her legs wider and I pushed my tongue to her soaked hole and she moved forward a fraction and I pushed inside her. She groaned loudly, but I also heard her sob and I tilted my head back and looked up. Hannah had leaned forward, looking down at me and I could see her eyes shining and wet. Her hand reached to stroke my hair and I pushed my tongue deeper into her and licked and she shook as she cried. I wondered if I should stop, but her body was encouraging me, her legs wide and her hips moving to let my tongue have access to her. I took her labia into my lips and sucked and licked them as Hannah looked down and some tears dripped from her eyes onto the top of my head.

Hannah moved as I licked her, the taste now of her body as it ran over my tongue, but still a slight hint of metal in there. Her hand was on my head, stroking my hair as I flicked my tongue faster. I could see the chains on her breasts swaying heavily as she shuddered and gasped for breath and then she cried out and her body shook, legs vibrating on my face. She was groaning and still crying, but she hadn't asked me to stop at any point. Then she pulled up from my face and let out one last cry. I lifted my head and gave her labia a gentle kiss and she shuddered and laughed softly. I tilted my head back to see her beautiful face looking down at me. She smiled, but there were still tears in her eyes.

I pulled Hannah to me as she moved down to lie against me. She hid her face on my chest, but then lifted it to look at me and I moved and kissed her wet eyes and heard a soft "thank you." I pulled her tight and gave her time and it took several minutes.

"I don't know what to say." she whispered. I had asked if she was ok as she had lifted her head to look at me. "Just... overwhelmed." she sighed and I kissed the wet streaks on each cheek. "These are amazingly happy tears" she mumbled. A few minutes went by again and she sighed, then stared at me. "I am not sure you get it." she said with a smile. "I mean, for most women, a period is not a time for anything. Certainly, for me, it is not. It is a deeply personal time, but you have wanted to share it, to not let me feel alone and unwanted and.... dirty." some more tears fell down her cheeks and I kissed them from her as she giggled and sighed.

"My god, that was amazing, my whole soul tingled when you looked at me and I knew what you were going to do, wanted to do. I hoped you would, but I don't know why though. It feels as if all boundaries have gone and I could see the way you looked you wanted it." She sighed and stroked my face, a finger running over my chin and up towards my lip, then lifting, the tip red. "You have some blood on your face" her voice was so quiet now. I pulled the finger to my mouth and licked it and Hannah shivered. "Oh fuck" she said and she shivered and her eyelids flickered. "Fuck" she slumped down on me, her face next to mine, her lips on my ear. "My pussy twitched so hard I just had a mini orgasm at that!" she whispered. and then she laughed quietly.

Hannah looked me straight in the eyes. "I can guarantee if you asked the women at work, any woman, if their partner had even licked them when there was a trace of blood, they would, to a one, say no." She gave my lips a quick kiss. We stayed still for a few more minutes until Hannah sat up and asked me to unclip her nipples, my mouth going to each one in turn to sooth them as the blood flowed back. She turned and I unhooked the necklace then she rested back on me again.

"I cannot describe what this means." She said softly as her hand began to stroke my body again. "There needs a word stronger than intimacy to go anywhere close to this." She kissed my cheek and then nuzzled to me. "Seriously, my body is buzzing at the thought of what you, we did." She lifted her head and looked at me, so close she was just a blur. "You licked my bloody pussy." She whispered and her lips went to mine.

"There wasn't much." I said, as if that changed things.

"There was still blood." She lifted her head and looked down to my groin. "Look, there is some on you, look at the mess!" she giggled and then turned to look at me and her expression changed. Hannah's eyes shone, the gold specks in the dark blue twinkling. Her face looked so relaxed and serene as she smiled at me. She looked happy. I hadn't realised that at some points when we had first hooked up she looked unhappy, but now I could see the change. She gave me a sweet smile and then she moved her body down mine and her hand went to my soft cock and lifted it so she could take me into her mouth, her tongue running over the head of my cock, making it twitch slightly. I groaned loudly, not just from the sensations, but also the thought of what she was now doing. She moved back and put her lips to mine without a word and I opened my mouth and felt her tongue on mine and I sucked on it to taste us. We kissed for several minutes and then cuddled without any words being said. There was really nothing to be said, it all seemed very normal for us.

"Ok, shower, then food." Hannah slapped my chest gently, but neither of us moved. "Plus, I need to pee." Again, we didn't move. She turned her head to look at me, "After that I'm not sure I need to do anything else to feel the intimacy." and she laughed softly.

"Oh, shame." I replied and she moved to get up, her eyes soft and warm as they looked at me.

"Come on then, let's continue this in the shower." I moved and followed her, watching her cute bottom as it wiggled ahead of me before I took the hand she was holding back and she led me to the bathroom.

Hannah looked at the toilet as I checked the temperature of the water. "Sure?" she said and I nodded. "Get in then." she laughed and I clambered into the shower and stood under the spray as Hannah joined me a few seconds later. We kissed under the falling water and stroked each other as we turned around as if dancing. "Do you want to sit down?" she whispered and I lowered myself, fully knowing what was to come. As my face drew level with Hannah's vulva I put my lips to hers and the metallic taste still lingered. Her hand stroked through my wet hair and she opened her legs as I moved between them and she began to move down. "Oh!" she muttered and I felt the warmth on my chest. Hannah giggled as I kissed her belly. "Seems I can do it almost standing!" she laughed and I moved down to put my lips to the top of her mound as she flowed out over my neck. My eyes lifted and she was looking right at me, the warm, soft look making me well up slightly. We were well beyond lovers, well beyond intimacy.

The water poured over me as Hannah lowered the shower head and rinsed me clean. I stood and held her and we kissed for minutes, the water beating down on us, cooling in the early evening heat. "Do you?" She didn't need to finish, I knew what she meant and I nodded. Hannah knelt down now, her lips on my belly and then kissing down to my groin as I shivered and relaxed. She turned her face and pressed it to my body just above my penis and let out a moan as I sighed with my release. I was finishing when Hannah moved and began to kiss down my soft shaft. I wanted to say something, but just watched as her head went lower and I felt her tongue lick over the end of me as the stream trickled its last. She lifted me and put the head in her mouth and looked up at me. I shivered and knew the last drops were still coming out. My body shook and I saw her smile and then she stood to put her lips to mine as her arms went around my neck. Nothing was said, nothing needed to be.

We shampooed each other then rinsed the other with gel and stood under the water kissing for a long time. We were lost in each other now. When we got out we wrapped each other in a towel and I patted her down, kissing frequently as she did the same to me.

"I have worked up an appetite." Hannah said, but looked around the bathroom for something and got distracted. "Where are my panties?" I laughed at her and she stared at me and tried to look annoyed. "Did you eat them?" she giggled when her stern look cracked. I told her to go and get the food and I would get her knickers, so we walked to the bathroom door and kissed goodbye as we headed our separate ways.

I found the knickers on the bedroom floor and stood holding them for a few seconds. I had a few pairs of Hannah's at home, the ones from our first night, having taken them off on the stairs I had put them in my pocket and forget until I got home. She had also hidden a pair in my bag one evening and another had turned up at the bottom of my bag, but I had no idea when she hid them there. All those had been worn and wet when I received them, this pair had a sanitary pad inside. It was clean, but there was a mark from where she had been wet. I kissed the pad and then went to the kitchen.

"There you are, I thought you'd run off with my panties!" Hannah laughed and then got more food from the fridge. "Salad. You know, I like salad, but I am starting to want hot food now, even if the weather isn't good for that."

"Well, we can eat out tomorrow at the seaside."

"We can get chips and be mugged by a seagull, that is my dream Saturday evening." she giggled as she spooned out food onto a plate for us. I kissed her bottom as she leaned forward and she wiggled and I bent to lift her foot to put it into the hole in her knickers before doing the other one. Then I stood. Hannah looked down and waved the spoon at me. "This is how you put my panties on me? Just around the ankles!"

"It saves time later." I laughed

"Jerk!"

I bent down and pulled the knickers up and she wiggled to get into them. She turned around, her back to the table and her arms went around me and pulled me close as her legs opened and I stepped forward between them and we started kissing again.

We sat and ate from the same plate, the same fork even. We talked about work and life and nothing in particular, but mostly we didn't talk much.

"Oh, I saw David, you know, my old manager the other day." Hannah mumbled with a mouthful of potato salad. "We chatted on the stairs, we haven't talked for ages," I nodded and stole a particular juicy looking potato from the fork as she held it near her mouth and she pouted, so I kissed her and pushed half of it into her open lips. Then she continued, "As we were parting he said 'welcome back' and I was confused. He said it was nice to have the woman he hired years ago back and then said how happy and relaxed I seemed. I told him I was high on orgasms and he shrieked with laughter and congratulated me." I laughed and Hannah looked me in the eyes. "Have I changed?" I let her eat as I readied myself.

"I think so, yes. I didn't see you much though, so maybe only saw the 'public' you, but... yes." She stared at me and I knew she wanted more. "I saw it in your eyes earlier, you seem... at ease now. I hadn't really noticed until there was a difference. You are more like the person I met five years ago." She smiled and even with a mouthful of salad, she looked amazing. I laughed at her smile and then kissed her and then ate her food.

I washed up and Hannah stretched out on the sofa, opening her arms and legs to me when I walked over. We resumed our idle conversations until we both drifted into silence, still wrapped together.

"You'll be a hard act to follow" She whispered as she stroked my hair. I looked into her shining eye.

"Then don't." She smiled at me and then leaned forward to kiss me.

"No plans to." she whispered as we kissed over each other face and my heart did loops inside my chest.

I was too tired to do much more, emotionally more than physically and Hannah was drifting off frequently as the hot evening succumbed to the darkness. "I am a bit... wrecked!" she giggled as she yawned. I agreed. "That was quite something earlier. I mean, the other day was a first for me, but tonight..." She looked at me and smiled, "Mentally draining, but in a good way." her eyes were shining. "I still can't believe it... I mean, you..."

"Well, you moved and..." I replied

"Yeah, but you nodded... and..." She giggled.

"Maybe we both wanted it."

"No maybe about it." She sighed and pulled me to her as her eyes welled. "Thank you. Fuck, that's not enough. Jeez, that meant the fucking world to me." Hannah had closed her eyes now as tears formed in them.

"Me too" I added and kissed the tears as they ran down her cheeks. "Me too my love" I said and didn't realise until a few seconds later. Hannah didn't say anything, just smiled and some more tears ran down her face and I noisily lapped at them to try and distract her from what I had said. She opened her eyes and then pulled me to her to kiss me on the lips, her tongue going into my mouth to find mine.

It turned out we weren't too tired as the kissing intensified and Hannah slid her hands down to slip inside my shorts and hold my bottom before pushing them down at the back. I lifted my hips and she reached around and stroked my hardening cock and moved the material down. I reached down and my hand slipped into the front of her knickers as she opened her legs wider and I felt her body open to a finger as I pushed into her. "I want more than your finger there." she whispered and a few seconds later we were naked and her hand was guiding me into her wet pussy as her legs wrapped around me and we became one sweaty, writhing mass of tangled limbs on the sofa.

There was no rush, the rest of the world could go crazy on a Friday night, we were happy being locked and tangled on the sofa, my hips moving to stir my cock in the depths of Hannah's body as she moved to keep me there. Our lips only parted when the breathing became too hard to kiss and most of the time after that we looked into the other's eyes until Hannah's closed and she gripped me tighter and cried out in pleasure, me following shortly afterwards to fill her again with semen as we shook and shuddered together.

We lay still for a while, nothing being said, just mumbles. Hands stroked over damp skin and lips explored any part that was close. I started to kiss Hannah's throat and she sighed. I licked the hollow and then carried down, slowly leaving her body as I moved. I kissed down across each breast and then her belly until I reached the rise of skin as I neared the end of her torso.

Hannah lifted her head and smiled, "I was going to say be careful, but..." she giggled and her head fell back as my lips pressed to her lower ones. I licked down and found the wet mess, mostly creamy this time, but some pink was there and the metallic taste was not so strong. I lapped our cum from her entrance and there was some red. Hannah lifted her head to look at me, sensing there was something, but I smiled and put my tongue inside her again as she groaned. I kissed her perineum and my tongue flicked around her tight anal knot before I went back up and licked the last of my semen from her vagina and continued to lick until her juice flowed into my mouth and her walls gripped my tongue as I pushed inside when her orgasm washed over her.

A hand pulled at my hair to encourage me to return to her mouth and kiss and Hannah trembled as I planted small kisses up her body as I moved. She looked at me and smiled, her eyes watery again and then kissed my chin, her tongue licking the skin. "You had something on you there" she smiled and I saw her holding back more tears.

"Bed" Hannah mumbled, barely with the energy to talk. My eyes flickered open enough to realise we were still on the sofa. I muttered something, probably not actual words and then tried to get up, but almost fell onto the floor. catching myself in time. I led Hannah by the hand and we flopped onto the bed, moved about a bit to get comfortable and that was all I remembered until I reached out later and there was nobody there.

I figured Hannah had gone to the loo, but I drifted for a bit and she still wasn't there, so I got worried and stumbled off to find her. She was standing by the window, elbows on the ledge peering out into the streetlamp lit night. I walked over, trying to make some noise so as not to scare her and she turned and smiled. "Hey, why are you up?" She said quietly, as if not to wake the streets outside.

"I was going to ask you that." I replied and she turned to open her arms to pull me to her and then kissed me tenderly before turning back to look out the window and I stood next to her, one arms around her waist.

"There's something about this time of night, when everything is so still. One day has finally ended and the next is readying, but right now, it's as if neither exists. It's an odd time. I often wake now and look at the empty streets. I loved it at the old place, it was SO quiet, there was nothing, just foxes and the occasional cat." She sighed and pressed her nose to the window as I gently stroked up and down her back.

"I used to sit on the balcony in the wee small hours, we probably saw the same foxes... or they saw us and wondered why two crazy humans were awake." I said and Hannah giggled and stood as my hand continued to move on her spine. "After the split from Kathy it was tricky as the balcony is outside the flatmate's window. I miss the three o'clock fox patrol."

We both watched a car glide down the street, the engine noise only reaching us as it turned and accelerated away. I moved to stand behind Hannah and my lips took over from my fingers and she shivered as I kissed her back, my mouth moving lower until it touched the waistband of her knickers and then I retraced my kisses.

Hannah turned as I was mid kiss and my lips went to her belly button and I gave it a little lick as she giggled. I continued to kiss up, lifting my eyes to see she was looking down at me, smiling. I felt the soft swell of a breast and kissed up the firm underside until her hard nipple nudged to my closed lips and I opened to take it inside as Hannah put a hand to the back of my head and pushed her body forward. I left a trail of kisses across her chest until her other nipple was enclosed in my lips and my tongue bathed it. A hand went down my body to slide into my shorts and cupped my balls before sliding up to stroke my hardening shaft. By the time my mouth had reached Hannah's she was pushing the material down and my bare skin pressed to her knickers as I stood between her spread legs.