In The Work Domain Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah kissed my cheek gently. We were both gasping still, locked together, unable and unwilling to move. It was getting dark outside and the small bedside lamp was providing just enough light for me to see her eyes were shining, the gold flecks bright in the dark blue. "Hi" I mumbled and she smiled and kissed me again.

It was a while before either of us spoke again, we figured that kissing was much better and it was one of the conditions of Hannah being in my bed, the other, being naked, was also met. "Hi" I repeated and she giggled, then kissed me. This could go on for a while and I was happy with that.

"You ok?" she murmured as I nuzzled my face into her tangle of dark hair. I pulled up and spat out the strands that were clinging to my lips.

"Great. You?" She nodded. There was still a hint of uncertainty in her eyes, but the fear seemed to have gone. "I guess I should move soon." I added and she sighed.

"I was going to say no, but my legs are really aching." She giggled and then made 'ouch' noises as she unhooked her ankles and I felt her grip loosen on my back as her legs slid away to flop onto the bed next to me. I realised my arms were slightly numb from being tucked under her head and tried to move, which made both of us giggle as I groaned and failed to move much, if at all. We managed to get apart, slightly, but I was still inside her and she was holding me tight. I moved to rest on one elbow, just holding myself off of her body, the other hand stroking languidly down her arm. I looked at her, wanting to remember this forever, the night Hannah was naked in my bed, but had to glance away as the feelings bubbled up behind my eyes.

We shifted position, I moved onto my back as Hannah rolled to put her head on my collar bone and the connection was broken, my penis slipping from her. I could feel the wetness as she draped a leg over me, her groin on my right leg, our cum seeping out. I wanted to lick her, but also wanted her to stain the sheets and leave a trace of this night. We hadn't said anything for a long time, just stroked each other and kissed when our lips were anywhere close. I felt myself drifting, happy with her in my arms, her warm breath on my chest, her heart beating against my side as she pressed tight. I hear a soft sigh from her, or maybe it was me, it was hard to tell as we just seemed to merge and then it went very quiet.