Incestory: Born Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may be a stripper but I'm not stupid," I told her, "You didn't bring me here for nothin'."

I peeled off my top so I was down to my plaid School Girl skirt, and shoes. Eris was already down to her slip and thigh highs.

"Am I right?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

Eris pressed her giant soft tits into mine and kissed me gently.

"Yes," she answered as she ran her fingertips down my body and over my hard nipples, "I brought you here ... for us to share."

"Good," I urged, "But I aint exactly free of charge."

Never pass up a good score, right?

"I think we can arrange something," she sighed, resting her head on my shoulder, "If you insist."

Boyfriend shrugged and sipped the wine again.

I guess it was time to get down to business.

*****************************

"Can I suck his dick?" I asked her.

"Ask him!"

"Can I suck your dick?" I asked him.

He looked over at Eris as if seeking permission, she smiled and nodded.

"Cum here," I ordered, dropping to my knees, opening my mouth, and tapping my tongue with a fingertip.

"Go on!" Eris urged him.

He shrugged and walked around the coffee table, unzipping his pants and freeing his cock in the process.

It was a good-sized hunk of meat.

I cupped his balls and jerked on him until he was twitching in my hand, precum gathering on the tip.

"Nice, huh?" She asked.

"Very nice," I acknowledged, running my fingers up and down the thick veins of his penis.

"Suck it," Eris said, moving into position behind me so she was face to face with him and I was between them, "I wanna see if you can handle it."

"Whatever!" I giggled and swallowed him down.

I could feel the heat from her pussy through her panties on my back as she alternately tugged and pushed my head to guide my movements on her boyfriend's cock.

They proceeded to kiss passionately above me as I concentrated on trying to suck the cum out of his balls.

"Fuck her face," she told him, as she twisted her fingers in my hair and held my head still, "She wants you to cum in her mouth!"

Boyfriend moaned and pumped his hips and proceeded to brutally fuck my face ... at least she was conscientious enough to let me up now and then to spit out the precum and saliva that pooled on my tongue onto the glass coffee table before lining me back up with his cock so he could ram it down my throat again.

"Cum for me, Baby!" Eris urged him.

He moaned and pulled out so that the tip of his cock was just inside the barrier of my lips. He twitched spasmodically and jerked furiously on his shaft, milking it.

"I love you, Mommy!" he gasped, reaching up and pulling Eris' face even more forcefully into his lustful kiss with his free hand, just as he let his built up semen go.

I looked up in surprise but didn't break stride.

Mommy!? Well ... that helped to explain a lot of things ... how can you compete with a guys Mommy when she was as hot as Eris?

"Cum in her mouth!" Eris moaned, "I want to see it!"

My pussy gushed and I jammed my fingers in it ... fucking myself, fingering myself, completely entranced in a sort of sick pleasure in watching this boy moan his love into his own Mother's lips as he shot his thick saltyloads into my mouth.

"That's it!" Eris laughed.

I kept my suction up on the little hole on the tip of his penis as he spurted and it flowed in thick hot streams - I pushed it out the sides of my mouth as quickly as I could with my tongue to keep pace with his ejaculations but I just couldn't seem to keep up with the volume.

When he was spent, he sat his bare ass down hard on the coffee table; his jeans bunched around his ankles, and put his head in his hands. I braced myself on his knees and continued to struggle to swallow down the cum still coating my tongue and catch my breath again at the same time.

"I'm sorry, Mom! I didn't mean to ..., " he stammered to Eris.

"Shhhhhhhhh, its okay!" She patted his head condescendingly, "Our little Lilith has been through situations far more awkward than this one, I'm sure!"

"You guys have a kid together don't you?" I gasped in realization.

Eris knelt down beside us and turned my face up to hers.

"We all have our dirty little secrets, don't we?" she asked.

I wiped my lips with the back of my hand and looked steadily into her eyes.

"Yes," I answered, "We do."

I stood up and put on my stripper smile, dropping my skirt and pulling aside my panties so my bald cunt was in her Son's face.

"Your turn," I announced.

I pulled Eris down by her hair so that she was on her hands and knees at her Son's feet, her face in his crotch, his cock twitching only an inch from her lips.

"I wanna see you cum in your Mommy's mouth," I informed him, "Can you do that for me?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Tell Mommy to suck your cock."

"Suck my cock, Mommy," he said.

She smiled and swallowed him down as thoroughly as I had a few minutes ago.

"And you," I looked down at him, and lifted a leg to set my bobby-socked foot down on the coffee table so he had good access to my pussy, "You owe me a few blow jobs."

I reached up and grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his face down to my sopping cunt.

He looked up into my eyes and nodded, then obediently began licking my hot little pussy as his Mom proceeded to get to work on his cock.

*****************************

"You liked it!" Dad teased my Mom "Just admit it, Slut."

Mom looked back at me from the passenger seat of the moving van and the shame in her eyes was obvious.

We'd gotten out of town in a hurry 'cause we'd conned my Uncle Bob into letting us stay with him for a few days, fucked him, and then cleaned out his house while he was passed out.

Dad said it was time to move on to greener pastures ... I wasn't happy about it but what could I do? It was his idea to fuck over my Uncle - I couldn't figure why he'd want us to burn our bridges like that but I wasn't going to waist too much time worrying about it. I didn't feel bad about it at all really. Bob was a dickhead anyway.

"I fucked my sister once," Dad informed us, "She didn't like it too much but I gotta tell you ... it was the best nut I ever got."

"Fuck you," Mom spat.

"Shit," he said, "you guys did him a favor."

"Which sister?" Mom asked, as if it mattered.

"The one I fucked," he replied with a smirk, "Don't worry your pretty little head, Darlin' that was a long time ago."

I didn't know anything about anything they were talking about but it really didn't shock me.

"Asshole!"

Dad looked back at me and grinned, ignoring her.

I gave him the finger.

"I'm proud of you, Bitch," he laughed. "I hear you got your Uncle worked up real good. Shit, I always thought he was gay."

I'd been feeling sick the last few mornings and the only man to nut in me recently had been my Uncle.

"He's not a fag ... he's just always been in love with Mom," I looked at myself in the reflection of the backseat window.

"That's 'cause my little Jenna is good at what she does." He looked over at Mom and rubbed her cheek with the back of his hand.

She jerked away from his touch.

"Go on and be like that," he said, turning the van into a shitty Motel parking lot just shy of the Oklahoma border, "I'm gettin' me somethin' one way or another tonight. All this talkin' about fuckin' my sister is makin' my dick hard."

I wondered absently what relation you'd call your kid if he was your Uncle's baby.

*****************************

I looked over at Mom but she was asleep ... or at least pretending to be. I seriously doubted that she was, considering the noise that the springs of the dusty old loveseat and Dad were making as he pounded at my asshole.

"What are you lookin' at?" he growled, putting his foot on the back of my head and pressing my face so deeply into the dusty cushion that I lost sight of her and suddenly had a hard time breathing.

"She aint gonna help you, Bitch!"

My ass burned from the friction of his cock pounding mercilessly in and out of my rectum despite the glob of petroleum jelly he'd shoved in it with his fingers when he'd climbed on top of me.

"So, tell me," he insisted, "Did your Uncle fuck your ass too?"

I knew what he wanted from me.

"It hurt so bad, Daddy," I said in a little girl voice. "He made me lick his balls too," I added, it always paid to throw that part in when I could because that was what he liked. "Then he put his big hard cock in my ass."

His pace quickened and I moaned into the smelly material to try to encourage him.

"He made me lick Mommy's pussy," I whined. "He made me lick his cum out of Mommy's pussy while he fucked my asshole."

He thrust as hard as he could then, it hurt like hell, but I smiled through the pain - I knew that it was all downhill from here.

"Did you like licking your Mommy's dirty little snatch?"

"I liked it, Daddy!" I gasped, pretending to be worked up, "I really really liked the taste of Uncle Bobby's cum too!"

He false-started a few times, a few quick jerks, then threw his head back and unleashed his slimy jizz in me.

Mom rolled over so her back was to us.

I moaned a little louder than normal just to piss her off as Dad drained himself into my colon.

He finally took his foot off my head and collapsed on top of me to pant his smelly breath into my face.

"Yeah, You dirty little whore," he sighed into my ear, "I got you broke in just right, don't I?"

"Yes, Daddy," I acknowledged.

I felt him getting stiff again as his cock twitched between my legs.

"I'm raggin'," I lied.

He rolled me over and set his balls on my chin as he jerked himself back to full mast.

"Good! Then you can show me how you licked your Uncle's balls, Bitch," he insisted.

*****************************

Trooper Jensen caught us before we made it two miles from the Motel.

Dad must've used one of my Uncle's stolen credit cards to rent the room last night ... it was the only explanation ... he was a fucking Idiot.

The Trooper was one of Mom's Regulars; I'd seen his cruiser parked behind our trailer on more than one occasion. For some reason, I thought that he would try to get us off the hook - but he didn't.

Dad went downtown in handcuffs in the back of a Sheriff's car, the van full of stolen items on a tow truck behind them.

Me and Mom ended up sitting on the road behind Trooper Jensen's car in handcuffs.

*****************************

Jensen looked my Mother up and down with an expression on his face I didn't like.

"So you thought you were just gonna roll out like that?" he asked.

"C'mon, Man," Mom whined, "What was I gonna do?"

"Get in the car," he ordered, jerking both of us up onto our feet by the cuffs, "both of you."

"Ow, Fucker!" Mom spat.

Jensen glared at her and pointed at the car.

Mom spun around so her back was to Jensen and pulled her cell phone out of her pocket.

"Get in the fucking car, Eve!"

He shoved her from behind and she tossed the cell phone away but made it look like an accident.

He didn't notice in any case; some cop he was.

I didn't know what she was doing but I'd learned to keep my mouth shut and if she was throwing away her phone when we probably needed it the most, then I was sure she had a reason for doing it.

Mom got in the front and I got in the back.

*****************************

Jensen's daughter was in the backseat already when I slid in and pulled the door shut.

She was handcuffed and battered, her long dirty blonde hair was a mess, her lips were swollen, and her cheekbones were bruised.

We'd gone to high school together and I hadn't seen her since. We'd burned a few blunts together at parties and I'd always thought she was kinda cool despite all the rumors about her being a little bit psycho. Last I'd heard; she'd been sent away to some private college after her Mom died.

"Jesus, Sara!" I gasped, "Are you okay?"

"Shut the fuck up, Whore!" she snapped, her eyes shifted between my Mom and me, "Both you fuckin' trailer park whores!"

"No, Bitch!" Jensen snapped as he put on his seatbelt, "You shut the fuck up or I'm gonna beat your ass and fuck you again."

"Promises ... promises," she hissed, her eyes blazing at the back of his shaved head.

"Holy shit!" I muttered.

Mom shot me our look: the quick toss of the head that was our warning signal to use when things got hairy.

I didn't know what was up - but she'd never ever been wrong about being in a bad spot before.

*****************************

Sara clapped and laughed the whole time Jensen fucked up my Mother.

He beat her pretty good and I knew my turn was coming soon - which sucked in a bunch of ways ... the worst being that bruises would cut into your money for at least a week.

I could deal with it now that I was expecting it - I just wasn't very happy about it.

What I didn't expect was for my Uncle Bob to show up.

*****************************

Mom was too busy getting beat up and fucked by Jensen to notice, but Uncle Bob watched intently and without any emotion as the cop abused her.

It seemed like hours to me - and I could only imagine how it felt to Mom - but finally, Jensen got down to business and concentrated on fucking her more than hitting her and orgasmed, mercilessly pounding her pelvic bone as he came in her.

He collapsed on top of her, his arm over her throat, pressing the wind out of her as he pumped his semen into her.

"Help her, Bobby!" I screamed, "He'll kill her ... Motherfuckin' Pig!"

"Bobby," Mom cried out in a gasping cough, "I'm sorry!"

"Let her up!" Bobby shouted at the Trooper.

Jensen let off of her windpipe and rested himself up on his elbows.

"I'm sorry, Bobby!" Mom choked out, "Please! I love you!"

Her tears were genuine ... she was good with tears. I tried to make myself work the crying bit but I never could get it to look as real as Mom did.

"Don't be an Idiot, Bob," Jensen said, climbing off of her, shaking the strings of cum dripping from the end of his fat uncircumcised cock onto her belly, "She's a dirty fucking whore and you know it."

"Let me take her home now," Bob insisted.

"I'm just getting started," the Trooper protested.

Bob looked over at me and then back into his Sister's teary eyes.

"Keep Helen then," he offered, "I only want my Sister."

"Whatever," Jensen shrugged.

"Don't," Mom begged, "Please!"

Uncle Bob pulled my Mom up from the floor by her arm and pushed her towards the stairs.

"There's a few old robes in the closet at the top of the stairs." Jensen informed him, "Don't be a dumbass and take her out the front door ... pull your car into the garage first."

"Do what you want with that one," Uncle Bob said to him, nodding in my direction, "She shoulda been out on her own a long time ago anyway."

"I'm pregnant, Uncle Bobby!" I told him - hoping that he'd feel a little pity at least.

"So?" he snapped at me.

"It's your baby!"

He didn't bat an eye, just looked over at Jensen.

"Take it easy on her, okay?"

"Don't worry," Jensen said, flexing his already bruised fist, "She aint the first pregnant one I've had some fun with."

Mom screamed and managed to pull away for a moment, falling to the ground at his feet.

"Shut Up!" he shouted and kicked her in the ribs.

"Let her scream!" Jensen roared with laughter, "The whole basement is soundproofed!"

Uncle Bob grabbed her by the hair, pulled her back up to her feet, and slammed her face first into the wall.

"Fuck you, Bobby," she spat blood on his shirt, "You'll never get your money back if I can't fucking work!"

"We got the rest of our lives, Jenna," he said, "You aint goin' nowhere."

"I can't do the routine without her!"

"I'll figure out some other way for you to make me happy then," he said as he dragged her brutally up the stairs by her hair.

Jensen looked over at Sara, who sat shackled in chains to a grotesquely Gothic high-backed wooden chair, then at me as I lay strapped by leather restraints to a smooth chrome topped table.

"Eeeny, Meeny, Miney, Moe," he said, alternating his pointing finger between his daughter and me.

Of course it ended up on me.

*****************************

I sucked on my bleeding lips as he fucked me and tried to go somewhere else in my mind ... Mom had taught me that. Her favorite thing was to imagine the things she'd buy with the money. I didn't have that luxury.

He slapped my ears making them ring.

I tried to think of my childhood but compared to what was happening to me know, that wasn't much of an escape.

I felt despair for a moment; I didn't know what I had to look forward to except a lot of pain.

Then I thought of her ... the exotic beauty from the club ... and suddenly I was with her and the Russian, wrapped in a soft Chinchilla between two soft warm thighs. I let myself drift further into the fantasy, melt into the two women, sink it to their warm velvet comfort. The thudding of the cop's fists against my skull only as significant to me now as the buzzing of a fly, annoying but tolerable.

When he was finished with me, he left me behind Charlie's, dragging me out of his cruiser and dumping me on the slimy concrete between two dumpsters.

Blue found me when he came out to smoke a cigarette.

*****************************

"What do we do with her?" Delicious asked, her voice sounded like she was speaking through cotton as my hearing had just gradually begun to return in the last hour or so.

"Send her to Emiko," Exotic-Woman offered, "She would be safe in Osaka."

I suddenly felt sick and doubled over.

"Are you alright?" Exotic-Woman asked me, genuine concern in her voice, "Did he hit you in the body too?"

"I'm pregnant," I informed her, "that's all."

"Ha!" Delicious laughed, "This one is no 'Willow' ... Lady Emiko would want your head."

Exotic-Woman laughed with her, the beautiful sound the sweetest thing I'd heard in days though the joke was obviously at my expense.

"Where's my Mom?" I asked them though I was sure I knew better than they did.

Delicious wrapped me in her Chinchilla and gently guided me into the backseat of Blue's little Italian Spider.

"Shush, now," Delicious said, "You've survived. You've done all you can ... let us handle the rest, okay?"

She shut the door so I couldn't hear the rest of their conversation.

*****************************

Blue's little crappy car seemed to suit him somehow. I looked around trying to get a feel for him, some sense of what kind of person he was.

The car was clean. There were no beer cans stuffed under the seat or burn holes in the seats. There were no fast food wrappers or fries on the floorboards. I opened the glove box to find it empty ... other than the normal documents.

I shut the glove box and looked out the window to see if he had noticed I was going through his car. He was saying something to the women but looked over as if sensing I was looking at him. I ducked down and mussed with my hair, for some reason I didn't want him to see it all fucked up and I didn't know why I would even care.

I peaked out again and he was looking away so I watched intently as he and the two beautiful women conversed. I suddenly felt a sharp pang of jealousy ... I wasn't sure if I was jealous of the two women or of him.

My stomach cramped again and the pain was so bad I cringed.

I slapped myself in the forehead comically in realization ... like people in movies do when they figure out that they're being an idiot ... I felt my adrenaline rush and my heart rate kicked up a notch. I knew what was triggering my sudden mood swing.

I was going to be a mother - that's why Blue suddenly looked so fucking hot to me.

*****************************

Blue made a call and they seemed to come to some sort of agreement.

Blue returned to the Spider and the two women put me in the Audi with them, the Russian up front and Exotic-Woman in the back with me.