Incestory: Muses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire ignored her.

"Thanks, Tim," she said.

"For what?" he asked her.

"For doing Katie's homework," she rolled her eyes at him.

Katie walked over and stood next to her.

"Anytime," he said, cringing inside, realizing he'd just been played.

Claire stepped up to him and pulled Katie with her.

"Tell him that you appreciate it, Katie," Claire suggested.

Katie looked at her sharply but said the words: "I appreciate it, Tim."

"You see," Claire said to Tim, "As Academics Secretary I am responsible for making sure that the cumulative GPA for our Sorority doesn't slip," Katie tried to pull away but Claire gripped her arm and held her, "and if she fails any of her classes, I lose my best chance of having a good year, right?"

"I see," he said, realizing that what he had just started to consider a generous act was really just another angle by a girl to manipulate him for something she needed.

"So," she continued with a smile, "the three of us are going to hang out together tonight and work out whatever arrangement we need to ... to see this thing through, okay?"

Tim had every right to throw the two little bitches out but a sick part of him really didn't want to throw away the first time in a very long time that he'd had a pretty girl other than his own sister want to hang out with him.

Katie finally managed to pull away from Claire and flopped down onto a pile of throw pillows with her arms crossed defiantly.

"Here," Claire thrust a folded piece of paper at him.

"What's this?" He took the paper from her.

"It's a shopping list," She turned and waved for Katie to get up off of her ass.

They walked to the door together. Claire opened the door and Katie stepped out into the hall.

"Don't forget the candles," she said and smiled sweetly, "I really like candles."

Then she slipped out the door and pulled it shut behind her.

**************************************

"It's like a ... like a ... like a " he forgot what he was trying to say and looked at Katie.

Katie's face was bright red and she was doing everything she could to keep from coughing.

Claire puffed on the joint and blew perfect smoke rings at her. The bright blue of the rings caught the candlelight and left cone shaped trails behind them.

"Don't worry, Dude!" Claire laughed, "I wasn't listening to you anyway!"

Katie let go and coughed a giant cloud of smoke into the center of their makeshift circle.

Tim reveled in the euphoria and smiled. He couldn't ever remember having this much fun.

Claire and Katie were in shorts, Claire's were slutty tight jeans shorts, and Katie's were low-cut, light colored loose khaki's. Both wore matching 'wife beater' style t-shirts emblazoned with the school's crest.

Katie wore a sports bra but Claire didn't - much to Tim's delight.

"Damnit, Claire!" Katie sputtered, "You always make me fucking laugh!"

They were both so beautiful and young and sexy. Tim felt himself hardening in his sweatpants and had to switch positions on the throw pillows to keep them from noticing.

Claire leaned to him to hand him the smoke, Tim couldn't help but look down her top when she did. He took the joint from her and when he looked up she was smiling that sly grin at him.

"Naughty boy," she said.

"What?" he replied.

She took each of her breasts in her hands and squeezed them. First the left and then the right giving him a good chance to look at them.

Katie burst into laughter. "I wish I could sketch ... just so I could draw the look on your face!"

Claire relaxed back into the pillows and smiled at them.

"Okay, guys," she said, "Time to get down to business."

"Can't we do this tomorrow?" Katie pleaded.

"Nope," she nodded at Tim. "Tell him."

Katie turned to Tim and sighed. She didn't look at him as she spoke.

"Tim, I wanted to tell you that I have always admired you and I really do care about you ..." she looked at Claire and Claire nodded at her encouragingly, "I was ... jealous."

"Jealous?" he asked.

"Of Mom," she admitted. "I was only mean to you because that's the only time you'd ever pay attention to me."

He looked at her steadily and saw she was being sincere.

"Your turn, Mr. Artist," Claire said to Tim.

"Well ... I ... uhhhh," Tim was distracted by Claire's tits and lost his train of thought.

"Come on, Mister Are-those-teeeets!" Claire squealed bouncing her tits up and down for him.

"Alright!" he laughed, "You really want me to do this?"

"Yes!" Claire shouted in exasperation. "Tell her!"

He looked at Katie.

"I ignored you because I wanted to fuck you and I was afraid if I didn't push you away I'd ruin our relationship ... I guess I sublimated all of that ... sexual frustration ... into anger."

"Holy shit!" Claire burst into laughter, "That's fucking honesty! Goddamn!"

Katie just gaped at him.

"But I ruined our relationship anyway ... either way it was doomed!"

He stood up and staggered to the drafting table.

"And this!" he shoved the stacks of sketches off of the table onto the floor, "You're right! I want to fuck my mother too!"

"Oh my God, Claire!" Katie started to protest, "I swear to God I didn't know any of this ... please don't tell anyone ... Oh my God!"

"Shut up!" Claire barked at her.

Katie covered her face with her hands and balled in shame. Her life on campus was ruined if Claire told anyone about this night ... now Claire had complete control of her.

Tim staggered and sat down hard on the hardwood with the realization of what he'd just done to his little sister.

Claire pulled Katie to her and hugged her around her shoulders. She put her cheek to Katie's and held her like a true friend.

"Shhhhhhhhhh, it's okay," she said.

"It's not!" Katie said, her voice muffled by her hands.

Claire pulled Katie's hands down. Katie turned her face away in shame.

"Look at me," Claire ordered her.

Reluctantly she turned back to Claire.

Claire smiled at her sweetly and kissed her full lips tenderly, like a lover. Katie's eyes fluttered for a moment then she jerked away from Claire and her eyes popped open wide in astonishment.

"You see?" Claire asked her. "Now we are all in this together."

Tim gasped and felt himself stiffen in his pants again. He didn't bother to try to cover it up this time.

Katie smiled a grateful smile. The two locked eyes and rejoined their kiss. Claire slid her palm down Katie's navel and into the top of her shorts

"Holy Shit!" Tim muttered this time.

They lay back together onto the pillows, Katie on her back and Claire on her side.

"Spread your legs," Claire urged Katie, "Let him see."

Katie spread her legs wide at the knee so Tim had a perfect view of Claire's hand rotating inside her khakis.

"Here," Claire smiled at him and spread her legs too by putting one knee in the air with her foot on the ground and straightening the other. "Let's give the Artist a little something to work with, huh?"

Claire's jeans shorts were so tiny that Tim had a perfect view of her ass and white panties behind the stretched denim. She ran two fingers over the seam of the denim, over her little puffy mound, pausing occasionally to press and swirl them over her clit.

Tim sketched as fast as he could, his fingers flying through the motions as if magically possessed.

He finished each sketch and ripped it away from the pad so it flew in away into the darkness to make room for the next. Claire and Katie kissed, moaning into each other's mouths, caressing each other slowly and sensually.

Eventually, Katie started panting and rolling her hips, Claire's ministrations drawing her into a frenzied sexual state, arousing her beyond caring that her brother was watching another girl finger her and documenting it all in charcoal.

"This is your moment, Dude," she said to Tim over her shoulder, "It's now or never!"

He tossed the pad and charcoal away and staggered to his feet. His cock tenting his sweatpants unabashedly.

"Girl," Claire said to Katie, "You are in for a treat!"

She looked back at Tim.

"Come here!"

He stepped up so that he stood over them.

"Lose the pants," she said.

He dropped the sweats. His engorged penis bounced in the air, hovering over his sister.

Katie tried to sit up for a moment but Claire whispered words into her ear and she relaxed. Claire jerked her shorts and panties down and Katie lifted her legs so she could slide them off.

"Fuck her," Claire said as she tossed Katie's shorts away into the darkness beyond the candlelight, "She's ready for it."

Tim dropped to his knees and aimed his rock hard cock at his little sister's neatly trimmed snatch and hesitated.

"Need some help?" Claire asked him.

Katie rolled her hips and Claire spread her pussy lips with her fingers so he could see her hot little glistening pink hole.

"Katie? I ..."

"Do it!" Katie snapped.

Claire smiled up at him.

"Told ya!" she quipped, "She's ready for it!"

Tim slid the tip of his cock into Katie, just enough to tease.

"Come on!" Katie cried, "Please!"

He sank completely into her and she cried out in pleasure.

"Oh, yes! Yes! YES!" she groaned and jerked in ripples of orgasm at the sensation of being filled by her brother's cock.

"Unnnnnghhh!" he moaned - and ejaculated into his little sister, overwhelmed by the steamy hot velvet of her pussy.

"Shit!" Claire laughed crawling to her feet. "I might make it to class on time tomorrow after all!"

Katie and Tim lay together a moment before Katie pushed him up and squirmed out from underneath him. She crawled away to find her clothes.

Claire smiled at him and tasted the fingers she'd had in Katie with the tip of her tongue.

"Turn on a fucking light!" Katie said just as she put her hand down on her shorts and panties, "Oh, never mind."

Claire walked around Tim to the drafting table and held up the last sketch he'd done of his mother to admire it.

"Tell him you appreciate him fucking you, Katie," Claire said.

"I appreciate you fucking me, Tim," Katie said as she pulled up her panties.

"Anytime," he replied, realizing he'd just been played again - but not minding as much this time.

**************************************

Tim stepped back from the clay he'd been shaping and smiled.

It was another figurine of Claire and Katie together ... his third this week.

He'd skipped all of his classes so that he'd have the time to create them without interruption.

Neither of the girls had been by to see him since their little party - he didn't really expect to see them anytime soon anyway; Katie wouldn't need her Organic Chemistry assignment until the weekend.

He'd been so engrossed in his art, he probably wouldn't have noticed even if they had.

There was a sharp knock at the door.

He turned and looked. It wasn't his sister's knock and Claire probably would've just picked the lock.

The knock came again.

He strolled to the door, wiping the clay off of his hands.

When the knock came again this time ... it was a bit more insistent.

He flung open the door and stopped short, frozen in his tracks.

"Hello, Dear!" his Mother said and smiled.

He gaped at her.

She rushed him and wrapped herself around him.

She was dressed in a nice cream colored blouse and full length skirt combo and he tried to pull away to keep the clay and three days worth of sweat covering him from getting on her.

"Let me see you!" she cried, holding his face, turning it side to side.

"Mom!" he finally managed, "Hi!"

"Come," she said and puckered her lips, "give your Mum a kiss!"

He leaned in and gently kissed her lips.

She sensed something was different, an alienness to his touch. The kiss was strangely pleasant to both of them.

"Oh, my," she said, putting her fingers to her lips in surprise.

"What?" he asked her, confused.

"Oh," she said again, regaining her composure, "Well, aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Of course!"

He stepped aside and let her in.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" he asked her as he took her in. Tall lithe figure, beautiful Auburn hair, light brown eyes, sleek ankles peeking from under the hem of the dress.

She held up a folded letter.

"What did you expect I'd do when I read this?" she asked quizzically.

He took the letter from her and read it.

+++++++

Dear Mother,

I have missed you terribly since I've been away. I've thought of you every moment of every day and I really hope you'll come to visit me at your earliest convenience.

We have so much to talk about and I have so many things I want to share with you.

Please, come see me!

With Love,

Timothy

+++++++

"Aaaaah," he said, "Of course, of course," he gestured to the drafting table's chair ... the only real piece of furniture in the loft.

When she turned away, he looked at the letter again. It wasn't his handwriting and it wasn't his sister's either ... Claire had written it.

She strolled through the loft, admiring the various pieces of art as she passed.

"This is all yours?" she asked, "It's all so wonderful!"

"That's not all of it," Claire said from the doorway behind them.

Tim and his mother turned to her.

"His best stuff is here," she held up a large yellow document-sized envelope.

His Mother took in Claire, wide eyed, and smiling.

"Dear Heaven!" she exclaimed, her eyes scanning Claire from head to toe, "Aren't you lovely!"

"I love the accent!" Claire gushed, "It's slight but ... Westmeath, isn't it?"

"Aye!" Tim's mother laughed, "It's been so many years that most don't hear it ..." she cocked her head in curiosity, "... so keenly."

"I have an ear for melody," Claire offered.

She turned to her son and smiled a huge pleased grin.

"Such a clever girl! You must introduce us!"

"Uhhhh, sure!" he looked at Claire in shock and she winked at him.

"Claire, this is my Mother, Catherine," Claire curtsied, pulling the uniform skirt out to the sides and exposing a little more flesh than was probably appropriate, "Mom, this is Claire, she's my ..."

"Fiancé!" Claire squealed, putting her hands over her mouth, "Can you believe it?"

Tim and his mother exchanged a look and Tim hoped he didn't look as shocked as his mother did.

Claire rushed to him, threw her arms around him, and kissed him passionately.

Tim stiffened in surprise for a moment but relaxed, letting her press herself into his arms, tasting her sweet strawberry lip gloss as she kissed him. If she didn't mind his disheveled and dirty state then he wouldn't mind either.

She broke off and turned to smile at Catherine: "We're sooooo happy together!"

Catherine let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in and burst into tears of joy.

"Thank Goodness!" she cried, "I thought he meant to tell me he was gay!"

"Oh, no way!" Claire giggled, grinding herself lewdly into him, eliciting a raised eyebrow from his mother, "I can assure you that he is all man!"

**************************************

They lounged on the pillows and laughed together over a few bottles of wine. They were all pretty toasted. Claire regaled Catherine with all sorts of romantic and wholly improbable stories of how they met and fell in love.

Catherine shared a few embarrassing tidbits from his childhood and for a moment, all was right with the world.

Tim should have known Claire was up to something but strangely he found that he trusted her and even if he didn't know what she was going to do - he realized that she was on his side and he was sure that it all would be okay.

"What is it?" his mother asked him in a concerned voice.

"Don't worry about that, Lady Catherine!" Claire slurred, "That's his 'I'm going to suddenly create a fantastic work of art' look!"

She was right, Tim realized, and sprung to his feet.

"Told ya!" she laughed.

Tim ran to the table he kept his clay on and smashed the figurine he'd been working on earlier down into a lump of clay again.

He focused on the clay; let his mind mold the image before he let his fingers begin their work.

Before he realized it he was done ... his fingers shaping the final curve of Claire's breast, his hands shaky from the emotion and intensity of the process.

When he came back to reality he realized that the loft was silent other than the soft snoring of the two women.

He turned around and pulled his sketch pad onto his lap and smiled.

Claire lay nestled under his mother's arm with her head on her breast. The candlelight cast them in a warm yellow glow and they looked peaceful; it was beautiful.

**************************************

Tim awoke to the bustle of Claire and his mother straightening up the mess they'd left last night.

"Morning, Ladies," he said.

They both stopped and looked at him and then at each other. The look they shared was odd and Tim found himself the one with raised eyebrows this time.

"Morning, Dear," his mother said, standing up and straightening her wrinkled dress, "I suppose I should bring some nightclothes next time I visit, eh?"

"Absolutely," Claire said, "We want you to visit as often as you like!" She looked at Tim and smiled so sweetly it reminded him of his sister. "We'd love to have you!"

Just then, Katie burst through the door.

"Mom!" she squealed and ran to her mother and hugged her tightly, "I'm so glad you came!"

Claire giggled and put her hand over her mouth guiltily.

Katie noticed Claire and froze.

"Hey," Claire said with little wave and a grin like she'd just been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Katelyn, my darling! I can't believe you didn't inform me of your brother's engagement!" Catherine turned with Katie under her arm, "How could you have kept this lovely creature a secret from me? I'd never thought you'd have the discipline!"

"Oh," she said evenly, jealousy flaring in her eyes. "You'd be surprised."

**************************************

The three women went out together that evening to do whatever it is that women do together.

Tim did whatever men did when they're alone and spent the afternoon masturbating.

He thought of his mother and his sister, he imagined Claire and his mother together, imagined the three of them satisfying each other to satisfy him.

He didn't sketch a single drawing all day.

**************************************

He could hear their voices in the dark. They must have picked the lock again. They were trying to be quiet.

"How could you?" Katie asked.

"Shut up," Claire hissed.

"I had everything under control ..."

"I make the rules," he heard Katie gasp as if Claire had hit her or pulled her hair. "Don't you forget it."

"I'm sorry!" Katie sobbed quietly, "I love you but ..."

"Go then," she said, "Do what you need to do."

A moment later he felt Katie climb onto his bed of pillows, her weight tipping him towards her a little as she crawled to him.

"Tim?" Katie asked quietly.

"Yeah?" he replied reaching out to touch her. He found her hair and she pressed her face into his hand.

She slid under the covers and slid her hand into his boxers.

He stiffened in her light, cool grasp.

He pulled her on top of him.

She lifted her skirt and lowered her tight little pussy onto him, engulfing him in her heat, caressing him with her slippery cavity.

She took his face in her hands, rolled her hips to milk his cock, and kissed him tenderly.

"I need my Chem homework by Monday," she moaned into his lips as she pressed him down into the pillows with her body.

He came in her, grunting loudly with each spurt.

"We're going to have to work on that, Mr. Artist!" Claire announced.

**************************************

Catherine came by after classes for dinner and took the girls out to get something in the city. Tim entertained himself by sketching this time.