Incestory: Saving Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Gawd!" she moaned, "I'm there ... yes ... yes ... yes ... Oooooooh!"

He slowed his pace and relaxed his chest down onto her back, burying himself in her to let the waterbed do the work of finishing her off.

"John!" she cried, "I'm cumming!"

"Quiet!" he admonished.

She began to quiver and claw the sheets, pulling them to her, chewing on them in her ecstasy as his cock drew out her pleasure and she orgasmed.

The sensation of the tight clamping of her pussy muscles on his shaft as she climaxed sent him over the edge again as well.

"Shiiiit!" he tried to warn her but couldn't get the words out before he orgasmed.

He did manage to pull out just in time, jerking his spurting cock over her furiously so hard that it splattered over her back and into her long thick hair.

When he finished this time, he rolled off of her, flopped over onto the bed and grabbed his pack of cigarettes off of the nightstand. He fished out a smoke and lit it with shaky hands, the adrenaline and exertion making him unsteady.

She crawled up onto the bed beside him and nuzzled her way under his sweaty arm.

"Making up is always the best part of fighting, isn't it?" she asked him.

"Let's stick with the making up part, okay?" he puffed the cigarette and handed it to her, "and dressing up a little for me now and then can't hurt either."

"Okay," she giggled and laid her head on his chest.

********************************

"Well," Mom said as Grace slipped into the seat across from Bobby and John at the dinner table, "look who's decided to join us for dinner for once!"

Grace shot her a smart-ass smile then looked adoringly at John.

"I wanted to see John before he leaves me again," she replied.

"I see," Mom said quietly before distractedly turning her attention back to the over-boiling pot of corn on the cob on the woodstove behind her.

Bobby and Jenna giggled and elbowed each other as if they were sharing a private joke at Grace's expense. Amazingly, she ignored them and sipped her water, steadily holding John's gaze the way she had in his room the other morning.

Dad looked at her quizzically then looked quickly over at John as if a thought had struck him.

John could almost feel the walls closing in on him; a symptom of a severe bout of sudden paranoia he hoped was only from the weed he'd just smoked.

Dad cleared his throat and stood up abruptly. John felt his heart leap in his chest; his mother spun and nearly dropped the platter of steaming corn in her surprise.

Grace put her head in her hand and rested her elbow on the table, smiling at him adoringly.

"John," he said evenly, "what are the odds you could take Grace with you when you go back to Chicago?"

"Wha ... what?" he stammered, breaking his sister's hold on him to look over at his father.

Dad looked over at Mom who stood next to him with an expression of surprise and consternation written all over her face.

"Why not?" he asked his wife, "She hasn't been this outgoing since he left ..." he waved his arm in John's direction, "She's better around him - anyone can see that ... maybe there's a chance that getting away from the farm for a few months will bring her 'round?"

"We can't afford a place for her to stay in Chicago ..." she started to protest.

"No need," Grace interrupted rather rudely, "I can stay with John!"

John looked at his parents then back at his little sister then back at his parents again. The thoughts that went through his mind jumbled and he didn't know what to say or do.

"How's that gonna work ...?" Mom started to protest but John came to the sudden realization that he wanted his sister with him, that her being with him was probably best for everyone - mainly himself.

"Alright!" John announced loudly.

Everyone turned and looked at him. He had their attention whether he wanted it or not.

"I can get a grant or something ... I can work part time somewhere ... maybe Grace could even get a job somewhere too - when she gets better."

Mom looked at her son with a pleading look that transformed suddenly into a big fake smile when her husband turned to her again.

"You see?" he asked her. "He's alright with it and Lord knows we could use a break!"

"Okay, Dear," she said insincerely through clenched teeth. "We can let them try for a little while ... I suppose."

"Great!" Grace cried out.

John stared at his plate and wondered absently what he'd just gotten himself into.

"I wanna go to with John too!" Jenna cried.

"Shut up, Dork!" Bobby snapped at her.

********************************

He knew she was behind him. He could sense her presence, he could smell her fragerence fill the room.

"John?"

He looked over his shoulder at her and dropped the last of his socks into his suitcase.

She smiled shyly, eyes wide in an expression of anticipation, and leaned nonchalantly against the doorjamb.

She was in a tiny low cut, mid-thigh blue pinafore dress over a tight white blouse that accented the size of her breasts, her hair was done up in a loose bun that allowed a few long loose curls to fall across her eyes. She wore blush and lipstick, her eyes were darkened with mascara.

"Wow!" he said, "You look great!" He wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.

"Yeah," she giggled, apparently getting the response she wanted, "I got a hot date."

"Oh really?" he asked jealously.

She seemed an almost entirely different person today. He chuckled to himself at the thought that maybe all his little sister ever needed all this time was to get her cherry popped.

"A hot date, huh? With who?"

She rushed at him and threw herself on him so that they both crashed down hard onto the waterbed.

She smothered his face with hungry kisses, ran her fingers through his hair so hard he thought she'd rip it out, ground herself against him in her lust. She wasn't wearing panties and he could feel the heat of her bare pussy through the material of his denim jeans.

She pushed him away and flopped onto her back onto the waterbed so hard that it set the whole thing in motion.

He tried desperately to roll on top of her but the waves held him in place on one side of the bed no matter how hard he struggled.

Grace grabbed his outstretched hands and laughed in joy, she laughed in a way he hadn't heard since they were both very young, and he found himself laughing with her as they struggled to overcome the laws of physics so they could get at each other to break the laws of Society.

"Help!" she laughed, "Help me, John! I'm floating away!"

"Don't move!" he ordered.

"Okay!" she giggled and froze her face in a bug-eyed, tongue-lolling expression that only made him laugh harder.

"And no funny faces," he told her.

"You're such a square!" she observed.

They stared into each other's eyes, smiling, waiting patiently for the waves to subside.

Finally, he was able to roll on top of her, put himself between her thighs, rest his chest on her big soft titties, and kiss her lovingly.

She wiggled her hands between them and worked his jeans open as they kissed. He lifted his hips and let her pull him free.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked her, "I don't want to hurt you."

"I liked it," she said, guiding him to her tiny pink hole. "I liked having your ... thing in me."

She lifted her hips and he slid the tip slowly into her with quite a bit of effort, her cunt barely stretching enough to accommodate his girth.

"It really hurt but I really, really liked it ...", she finally managed to get him inserted, " ... alot."

He moaned as he melted into her tight velvet heat.

"What did you like?" he asked her.

"Your thing ..." she gasped and tensed at the feeling of him stretching her.

"My cock?"

"Your thing!"

She knew he wanted her to say it but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

"Say it!" he barked.

She cringed and tightened up reflexively but he ignored the reflex and pumped his hips against her resistance.

"Ooooooh," she cooed as he began to slide inside her.

"Say it or I'll stop," he warned her in a low menacing voice.

"Don't stop ... please, don't stop."

"Say it then," he pulled out so that he hovered just over her glistening hole.

She thrust her hips at him to take him back in but he pulled away each time, staying just out of her reach.

"Your Cock! Okay?" she finally cried out in frustration.

"See?" he asked, pushing slowly back inside her, it was easier this time but he still elicited a grunt from her when he hit bottom. "Was that so bad?"

"Nooooo," she moaned and dug into his back.

"Say it again then."

He started rolling his hips, just fast enough to bounce her ass but not enough to make the bed start to rock again.

"Your cock!"

He thrust faster and harder, building her up.

"Tell me ... how much ... you liked it," he grunted as he pounded into her.

"I liked ... having ... your cock in me," she moaned into his ear, "I love ... your cock!"

He came then, pulling it out just in time to shoot the ribbons of cum across her little hairy cunt, smearing it between her swollen puffy lips, careful not to get any inside her.

"It's so hot!" she squealed.

Before she could react he scooped his fingers in it and shoved the cum he'd gathered on his fingertips between her lips.

"Now all you have to do is learn to like the taste."

She pulled away but instinct overtook her surprise and she couldn't help but lick her lips and taste it anyway.

She made a face but didn't spit or try to wipe it away.

"That's not so bad!" she laughed. She dipped a finger into it, dabbed at it with the tip of her tongue a few times, and tasted his cum again.

"It's like a salty egg-white ... but kinda creamy."

John smiled and rolled off of her.

"I think it's time," he told her.

"For what?" she asked coyly.

"To suck cock."

"Gawd!" she giggled and tried to roll away but he pulled her back, rolling her over onto her back by her shoulder, "You make it sound so gross!"

"You wanna get a man and keep him? You gotta learn how to suck it ... and swallow."

"Is that why you still love Mom so much?" she asked, "Even after I told you about Mark?"

"Yes," he said as he straddled her and aimed his throbbing penis at her lips. "Do you want me to love you as much as I love mom?"

She nodded enthusiastically and stretched her mouth as wide as she could to accommodate the fat spongy head.

"First lesson then," he lowered his hips, pressed it into her hot little mouth, and reached back to slide a finger into her tight little hole, "is learning how to overcome the gag reflex."

********************************

Grace and John's family gathered around the car as John finished filling the trunk.

Grace hugged and kissed the little ones and their Mom goodbye. When it came time for Dad to say his goodbyes to her he held her for just a moment and kissed the top of her head.

It was the nicest he'd seen him be to her in a long time but John could see the relief in his father's eyes too ... he was glad to be rid of her.

He caught his Mother's teary eyes and she smiled quickly at him when she realized she had his attention.

He broke the eye contact reluctantly ... afraid of what he might say or do in front of his father if he didn't.

Grace ran to him and nestled under his arm.

"You'll take care of each other?" their mother asked them. "Fitzgeralds stick together, right?"

They both nodded.

"And you'll come home for Christmas?"

They both nodded.

"And Thanksgiving ...?"

"Gawd!" Dad bawled, "Let them get down the road already!"

"Every holiday and every chance we get, okay?"

"C'mon," Dad said to Bobby and Jenna, "We gotta go clean the coop."

"Bye!" the kids hollered and waved one last time before they took off after their father.

Grace ran around the car and got in on the passenger side.

Mom stepped close to him and discretely handed him the bottle of Grace's pills. He nodded and slipped them into his pocket.

"Halloween is always good too," she said quietly and shot him her wicked smile, "you know how much I like to dress up!"

Grace leaned over and beeped the horn: "C'mon, John! Let's go!" she whined.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" he promised her.

********************************