Incestory: Stalking Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry!" I shouted, "Can I get another shot?"

There were already a half dozen empty glasses on my table. She collected the glasses into a stack and nodded towards my Parents.

"I hope I'm still that horny when I'm that old!"

************************

I turned back just in time to see my Mom smack my Dad in the face. I couldn't hear the exchange but I could tell it was ugly. He threw a wad of cash at her and stormed out of the bar.

I followed him out and watched as he staggered to the car and drove off. When I was sure he was gone I went back into the bar and returned to my table.

************************

The Waitress was waiting patiently with my shot.

"I thought you left ... that lady over there bought your tab just in case," she nodded again to the table where my Mother sat alone now sipping a Cosmo, "You better hurry 'cause I got five guys tryin' to buy her drinks already,"

I smiled at her and handed her a twenty hoping she'd go away.

"She's so sexy ... I might try to make a move on her myself if you don't!" she winked slyly and held out her hand, "My names Crystal, by the way."

I shook her hand.

"Sure Crystal, see you around."

I walked across the bar to my Mother's table to slide into the booth.

Mom looked at me and shook her head disapprovingly.

"That pretty young girl was flirting with you," she took a sip of her drink, "Why don't you fuck her instead of your fat old Mother?"

"Maybe I will when I get tired of you," I replied.

I looked back to see Crystal watching us intently.

"Besides, she's sweating you more than me."

"You really think so," my Mother smiled at her and blew a kiss.

Crystal beamed and pretended to catch it, then licked her fingers.

"Oh," my Mom gasped, "That's hot!"

I felt a surge of anger and jealousy wash over me.

"Finish your fucking drink," I ordered her.

She finished the drink in one gulp.

"Your Father's staying with your Uncle this weekend," she looked at me steadily, "Does that make you happy?"

I smiled at her.

"Good Girl," I said.

************************

I used the cloth belt from my mother's robe to bind her ankles and wrists together. In some parts of the world people would say I'd 'hog-tied' her.

A sober part of me wondered how bad that would sound to a judge but the drunk and lusting part of me, the one that happened to be in charge at the moment, didn't give a shit.

I left enough slack so that if she really tried hard enough she could get free but I held the bonds tight so she wouldn't know it.

I stood on the bed and pulled on the bindings so that my mother's arms and legs were straight in the air. The light shining into the room through the blind's slats painted the back of her long pale thighs and wide ass in yellow stripes.

I rotated her so that her ass was pointing at the window: She was practically hanging by her hands and feet and only on the bed by the small of her back.

I could admire her giant soft tits and long thick torso from this angle.

I dropped to my knees while keeping her legs locked straight over my head with my left hand, then leaned down and sniffed her thick swollen pink pussy lips from behind her legs like a mutt greeting an old acquaintance.

"Baby, you can stop," my mother's voice was hoarse with lust, "I won't tell anyone, I swear."

I leaned up and looked her in the eyes. She looked back with something resembling sincerity.

"I don't care if you do."

I rotated her so that my dripping dick hovered over her pussy and the backs of her legs.

"You have to stop!" she urged, "You can't fuck me the rest of your life."

"Why not?" I asked.

She couldn't see my face now; and I couldn't see hers.

I ran my cock over her asshole, between her labia, and roughly over her clit. Her moist lips parted in natural response. Her tits lay like two white throw-pillows on her chest, her large pink nipples hard and pointy.

"Spread your legs," I ordered.

"I said to stop!" she squirmed but the movement only excited me more.

Somehow she thought she still had some control of the situation.

I flicked my belt and lifted her ass off the bed.

THWACK!

The blow was perfect and harsh.

"Holy shit!" she gasped.

THWACK! I whacked her again.

"OKAY!" she cried and parted her legs at the knees. The luscious fat pink pussy lips spread wide, exposing her delicious pink hole.

"Too slow." I said.

THWACK!

"Let me go, Motherfucker!"

I braced her tied-together feet and hands against the wall above the white-pine headboard to give myself full access to her asshole. Her wide milky ass-cheeks spread as I pushed her up.

"That's right," I snarled and lifted her up so that all of her weight was on her shoulders and neck, "I'm a Motherfucker!"

I aimed my dick at her gaping sphincter and cruelly crammed it into her ass without the benefit of any lubrication other than my pre-cum.

"Aaaaaaaaaagh!" she screamed, "That fucking hurts!"

"Shut up!" I screamed back at her.

I looked down to admire my work as I fucked her.

Her ass and thighs rippled with every powerful thrust and her asshole ring stretched and clung to my cock on every fast back-stroke. Her pussy lips were squeezed tightly together and bulged between her thick thighs.

My pre-cum was flowing and within a few seconds her asshole was as wet as her pussy.

The sound of her grunts and the steady beat of my balls on my mother's ass were nearly drowned out by the squeaking of the bed as I pounded into her.

My balls jerked and my cock filled with hot jizz straining to pour out. I tensed to hold it back for just a few more seconds.

"I'm going to cum in your ass, Mother!"

"Cum already, you fucking Bastard!" she cried.

I let it go and started pumping load after load into her bowels. All I ever wanted to do anymore was what I was doing at this moment; filling her with my steaming hot sperm.

I tore loose the bonds to free her and let her legs spread so I could lie on top of her.

I sucked on her right tit like a baby and mashed my face into her softness. I sobbed and wound my fingers through her hair jerking hard on her with each forceful jet I launched into her ass.

She wanted me to think she didn't like me using her as a cum dumpster - but I knew the truth.

She held the back of my head with one hand while fucking herself with the other as I nursed on her and came.

She fingered herself to orgasm, silently, in a series of short jerks and grunts through tightly pursed lips.

I felt my last few dwindling spurts drain into her and my shrinking cock slid slowly out.

"Mom, I really do love you!" I panted.

"Get the fuck out then," she said and rolled over onto her side, "If you loved me - you'd leave and never come back!"

The weakness I'd felt, and demonstrated just now, faded away to be replaced by resentment and anger again.

She wasn't going to let me be nice to her.

"No," I said forcefully, "I have another chore for you."

I rolled her back over, straddled her chest, and placed my slimy cock on her lips.

Her face twisted into a grimace and I laughed cruelly.

"You're kidding, right?" she asked hopefully.

"Nope," I assured her and smacked her lips with my soft cock, "Now open up."

She took my cock into her mouth and slowly and sensuously licked and sucked her ass juices off of it.

"Good Girl," I said.

************************

My Dad's voice; loud and angry, woke me up early the next morning.

"What are you so worked up about?" I could hear him stomping across the floor of the kitchen. I could hear the water running in the sink. "You find someone else willing to pay your bills already?"

"What are you saying?" she replied.

"I know what it means when a woman starts getting bitchy with the man paying her bills - don't think that I'm stupid."

"Who do you think I'm fucking?"

"Our fucked up Son, you fucking perverted, Slut!" he laughed, "Shit, I bet he's still here - isn't he?"

My heart raced as he stomped towards the stairs.

"Just stop!" she shouted.

"Okay," I heard him stomp back towards the kitchen, "But remember this ...," I heard them wrestle for a second; he must have grabbed her, "whoever you fuck is just getting my sloppy leftovers anyway!"

"Fuck you!" she cried.

"You need your car fixed, right?"

"Yes, because you fucked it up, Asshole!" she shouted at him.

"Sorry 'bout that - but I need things too!"

I heard him shove her against the sink ... I could hear the sound of her panties snapping against her thighs and the metallic clinking of his belt buckle being undone.

"Stop!" she cried.

"Shut up!"

I heard her grunt and more struggling and realized he must be trying to fuck her.

"Oh, Shit!" he hollered, "You shaved your pussy!"

"Not for you!" she stated.

"That's okay; I like a smooth pussy too!"

I smiled to myself ... Like Father; like Son!

My cock stiffened and before I realized what I was doing, I was smearing precum up and down my shaft while imagining what my Dad was doing to my Mother.

Glasses tumbled over loudly in the sink and I could hear the steady thumping of her body against the counter and their labored breathing.

"Yeah, you like bein' fucked like a whore, don't you?"

"No!"

"Say it, Bitch!"

"Uuuuugh ... No!"

"Say it!"

"Just cum and get it over with, damn you!"

"Say it!"

"Fuck you!"

SLAM!

Cups rattled in the cupboard. I couldn't be sure but it sounded like her head hit the cabinet.

"OW! Fucker, that hurt!" she screamed.

Like Father; like Son!

SLAM!

"Aaagh!" she cried again.

"I can do this ... all day ... now SAY IT!"

"I ... like being ... fucked ... like a whore!"

SLAM!

"What the fuck?" she cried, "I said it!"

"That one ... was just ... for fun!"

"Bastard!"

I stroked my cock in time with my Father's thrusts until the sudden silence told me he was cumming in my Mother.

I came then too ... splattering myself and her sheets with rope after rope of thick white cum. I was there, in my mind, and I was pounding her pussy too.

"Take the fucking car to the shop," she sobbed.

************************

I waited until he left the house and I heard the car round the turn at the end of the street before I came downstairs.

She was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and a cigarette.

"Both of you are fucked up!" she spat at me.

I smiled and fished my cock out of my boxers.

"Bend over the table," I said.

She sniffled and wiped her eyes before dropping the half-smoked cigarette into her coffee cup.

"One day I'm going to put a stop to all of this," she threatened.

"No you won't," I shook my cock at her, "You like the abuse and ... you love having dick in you too much."

She looked down guiltily.

"I got things to do today, so get to it," I demanded.

She stood up and bent over the table pulling up her robe to give me access to her freshly fucked pussy.

I pistoned in her mercilessly until I emptied my nuts, swirling my dick to mix my sperm around with my Father's inside her.

When I was done, I dropped into my old spot at the table and watched her attempt to straighten out her hair with amusement.

She looked like she'd just been fucked all morning and she wasn't going to fix that without a few hours in the bathroom.

"Make me some breakfast," I said.

She lit another cigarette with shaking hands.

"French toast?" she asked.

I took Dad's mug and sipped the still warm coffee.

"Good Girl," I said.

************************

She watched me watch her suck her Boss's cock.

The law office she worked in was a suite on the first floor. The office was in the rear of the building on the corner. A full quarter of the wall was glass and the blinds were always pulled ... except one.

The only view I had was of her on her knees between his legs - under his desk.

She worked him like a well paid whore, running her fingers up and down his shaft as she bobbed her head.

He held her hair up in a giant blonde pony tail so he could watch his thin long dick slide between her fat lips as he rhythmically and cruelly smacked her.

Her cheek was bright red from the abuse but she smiled with every blow.

Her eyes locked onto mine as she pulled off of him and jerked his dick, aiming it at the back of her throat.

He started rocking his torso until he threw his head back in orgasm.

She swirled her tongue around the head of his sorry excuse for a penis as multiple thin high velocity jets of cum shot into her mouth. She jerked him vigorously until the last spurts dwindled and coated her lips.

Then another woman slid in place next to my Mom. She was young, maybe twenty, she wasn't very pretty but she had really nice tits hanging out of her blouse and a chain of some kind wrapped around her bruised neck. She turned her head sideways and parted her lips.

Mother positioned herself over the girl so that when she opened her mouth, the cum poured out. The girl caught it and swallowed it before kissing her to swirl the jizz between their lips.

Boss man stood up, stuffed himself back into his pants, patted the two women on the head like a pair of loyal hounds, picked up his briefcase, and left the office.

My Mom continued to make out with the girl while I slipped back to my car to wait - I guess they were working overtime tonight.

************************

I followed them to the restaurant that we had been at the previous time ... the one with the cute waitress.

I found a booth where I could see the trio, Boss man, my Mother, and the younger secretary, drinking and flirting with each other.

Crystal slid into the booth and pressed herself against me. I guess I'd found the right section of tables.

She wore khaki shorts and a tight burgundy t-shirt with the bar's logo across her perky little tits. Her legs were long and thin, a little thinner than I liked, and I figured she was probably partying more than eating.

"Hey, Darling!" she greeted me, a big smile on her thin face, "What'll you have?"

A couple of frat boys shot me jealous looks. I guessed they'd been after Crystal's attention themselves.

I didn't answer so she followed my stare to see Mom get up from the table and head towards the bathrooms.

She was smart and put two and two together. She slid out of the booth to let me out.

"Go get her, Cowboy," she giggled, "I'll get you a shot."

************************

The bathroom door wasn't locked.

It was a small single toilet bathroom with a bolt lock on the door ... she must've seen me, must've known I would follow her.

I pushed open the door and stepped in, shutting the door behind me.

She sat on the toilet and glared at me.

"Shit!" she spat, "Can't I even go to the bathroom?"

I pulled out my cock and smacked her in the face with it.

"No!" I growled as I grabbed her hair and shoved it in her mouth.

I fucked her face mercilessly, two hands in her hair pulling and pushing her head back and forth at a furious pace, burying my cock down her throat with each stroke.

When I finally came, I pulled out and splattered her face and hair, intentionally ruining her makeup, then pushed her head away and grabbed a few towels to wipe off my dick.

"I'll come by again tonight," I said throwing the soiled towels at her, "Clean yourself up."

She wiped herself mechanically with the cum soaked towels, a blank expression on her face.

"Good Girl," I said. ************************

The bar closed and she wasn't answering her cell phone. I called every ten minutes until, eventually, the calls went straight to voicemail.

I was so furious I could barely contain it.

Even the moon seemed glaring and mean. I sat and stared at the wall as my mind conjured a thousand different ways to get my revenge on my Mother for abandoning me.

When dawn came, I started searching for her.

I circled the bar we'd been at the night before. My Mother's car was parked in the back and there were no other cars around.

I circled back to my Parent's house.

When I passed by the house, I could see a small silver compact car in the driveway.

Fury cursed through my veins and I slammed the car into a spot across the street. I debated what to do and decided on sneaking into the house to catch her in the act.

If she thought she had it rough now, she was in for a rude awakening.

************************

The house smelled faintly like the cigars the 'wannabes' on campus smoked. I could almost imagine my mom fucking some scared little goateed white kid with tattoos and a straight-brim ball cap with 'NY' stitched across the front.

I started up the stairs but stopped short when my Mother appeared at the landing. Her robe was open and I could see her body.

"Oh!" she cried in surprise wrapping herself in the robe.

I glared up at her in rage.

"Wait!" she barked, holding out her palms to signal for me to stop, "Don't be mad!"

I pushed past her and made for the bedroom. She followed, frantically trying to get in front of me.

"Wait!" she said again and put a hand on my shoulder to stop me.

I spun around and faced her. Her hand fell to her side.

"Please, you don't understand!" she whined.

I grabbed her arm and shoved her into the bedroom ahead of me. The lamp was off but I could see a young woman's shape in the bed.

"What the fuck?" I stammered. "This is perfect!"

"Please," my mom pleaded, "you're hurting me!"

I hadn't realized I was twisting her arm.

I threw her onto the bed.

The woman was so intent on covering up her tits with the sheets that she left the lower half of her body exposed.

I stared to let my eyes grow accustomed to the darkness. The exotic cigar smell was dank in the room ... they must have been smoking it in here.

Whoever she was - my mother had good taste.

The woman's body was young, lean, and tight. I could see everything well enough with the light from the streetlamp shining through the blinds. Her legs were splayed open and I could see cleanly shaven and glistening pink lips between long sexy thighs.

She seemed familiar.

"Who in the hell is that, Mother?" I demanded.

I stepped up to the edge of the bed.

"Hey," the woman said, "I know you!"

It was the girl from the bar ... Crystal.

"Oh!" she gasped in realization.

She seemed confused for a second when she recognized me but then everything must have gelled because she regained her composure quickly.

"Your Mom?" she asked me, "Okaaaay," she thought about it for a second, "I can deal with that ... I guess."

I walked back and shut the door and locked it.

"Do you know where Dad is?" I asked.

"At your Uncle's!"

I looked at the two of them.

"What is she doing here?"

"We have an ..." she paused searching for the phrase. "... an arrangement tonight."

"We have an arrangement every night," I stated, "You don't do things like this unless I tell you to."

"I brought her home for us, Bastard!"

Crystal giggled: "Fucking kinky!"

"Don't you think she's hot?" my Mother asked, nodding at Crystal.

"She'll do," I said.

"For Christ's sake!" Mother spat, "At least be polite to her - if not to me!"

I looked her over and nodded: "I'm sorry, Crystal," I said and came around to her side of the bed, "I think you're sexy."

I tugged at the covers she held over her breasts. She let the sheets drop. She had small dark nipples and the little titties were as nice as I had imagined they would be.

I leaned down and kissed her gently and she responded hungrily.

"I believe I'm going to have to fuck you now," I told her.

"Can I fuck your Mom too?" Crystal asked me.

I nodded in response.

"I was hoping you wouldn't be a shit about this," Mother said to me.

I put my hand over her mouth to silence her.

"You really want to fuck her?" I asked Crystal.