Incestual Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fine?" I asked, rubbing my hand over her arm.

"Yes."

"Why don't I pick up where he left off?"

"What!" she cried with a questioning look.

I acted puzzled and said, "Relax, honey. What's gotten you so on edge? I figured since Kevin rubbed your back, I could rub your front."

"Oh," she sighed and patted my hand.

Kissing her neck, I ran my palms over her tits and gave them a gentle squeeze, causing her to sigh. Slowly, I ventured lower and kissed her lips while I grazed a finger over her slit.

Fuck, she's already moist, I thought as I tickled her little nub.

Sam's ass bucked upward as I slipped two digits inside her. I whispered, "You're so wet, Sam," as I eased a third digit inside. She whimpered at the invasion. I could tell she was really getting into my finger fucking so I pushed my luck.

"Did Kevin get you this hot?"

That turned out to be a mistake. Her body went stiff, and she very angrily said, "No, he didn't."

She then pulled my fingers out and said, "I'm not in the mood."

I was somewhat startled and replied, "What's wrong? Did I do something?" I knew it was wrong—had always been wrong—but I'd hoped she'd be as open to it as she was on previous occasions.

"No. I'm just feeling very tired now."

With a long sigh, I replied, "Okay," and kissed her cheek as she rolled her body away from me.

Christmas Eve was uneventful, and Samantha appeared to be back to her normal self as she helped Kevin decorate the tree and put the gifts under it. I took several pictures while this was taking place and just kept commenting how great they looked together.

Not wanting to push it, I forewent making any attempts to have sex that night and just cuddled with her.

Christmas morning we exchanged gifts. Kevin got a new laptop and miscellaneous clothing. Sam must have figured he needed a fresh wardrobe for school. I got a pair of house slippers, some ties, and a nice watch. Sam got a gold heart locket from Kevin that had his picture in it; I saw her tear up when she hugged him. From me she got a diamond tennis bracelet.

I saved one present for last and handed it to her myself. Her eyes grew wide when she opened the box and held up the little red sequin dress.

"My God, Jarid, where on Earth do you think I'd wear this?"

"Well, we do have that New Year's Eve party..."

She gave me a peculiar look as she sized up the dress in front of her.

"Jesus, it goes almost right up to my crotch!"

Kevin laughed and then suggested she go try it on.

"I'm not going to wear this."

"Aww, come on Mom. I bet you'd look super hot in it."

I stayed quiet as Sam shot him a steadfast glare and said, "I'm sure not going to put this on now after that remark."

Drawing her attention away from Kevin, I uttered, "Okay honey, I'll return it. I just thought you'd like it."

Sam shook her head and smiled. Giving me a smooch she whispered, "What am I going to do with you?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked stumped.

"Ok, I'll wear it. Thank you."

"Shouldn't you try it on to make sure it fits? I did just guess at your size," I replied, shooting a fast glance at Kevin.

Sam paused for a second and said, "I guess you're right."

I waited with Kevin down in the living room until she returned. I can't speak for my son, but holy shit did she look sexy. The dress somehow exaggerated her breasts, which were halfway exposed down the middle. No way could she wear a bra since the back was cut very low also. And she was right about the length; if she went to bend over, her sweet little pussy would be exposed for all to see. It actually barely covered the bottom of her ass.

"Holy fuck," I heard my son groan.

"Kevin!" Sam shouted, holding her hips and tapping a foot.

I was speechless myself and could only stare at her beauty, but Sam then yelled at me.

"Are you going to let him say that to me?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, honey," I blurted. "Kevin, that's no way to talk to your hot mother—I mean, mother."

Sam busted out laughing.

"Sorry, dear. I guess it does look very sexy."

"Yes. I can tell by both of your expressions."

Sam did a twirl and I felt my cock jump. I wasn't alone, apparently; Kevin was having a hard time concealing his own erection, so I quickly said, "If it fits okay, I think you should change out of it before you give your poor hubby a heart attack."

Sam smiled and gave me a hard kiss before sashaying back up the stairs.

When she was gone Kevin whispered, "Dad, I really would like a picture of Mom in that."

"I'll see what I can do."

Sam came back down wearing a pair of loose-fitting jeans and a white tank top. This kind of surprised me when I saw her little nipples start to poke outward.

She's braless, I thought. But why? Did what we say and do have an effect on her? Maybe it did. I didn't know. All I knew was I needed a stiff drink after that show and made my way back to the kitchen, only to discover we were out of eggnog.

"Fuck me," I said, and started to make another batch.

Eight eggs, some sugar, a couple of cups of cream, grated nutmeg, and some bourbon. Well, heavy on the bourbon since yesterday's didn't affect me at all.

I poured myself a tall glass and took a sip—now that was strong.

"Maybe a tad too much on the bourbon," I said to myself.

I offered a glass to Sam and she took a sip. Her expression told me I overdid the liquor.

"Jesus, honey! You added alcohol?"

"Well... Yeah?" I said, confused. "You're supposed to."

"I haven't added liquor in years."

Well, that explains why we didn't get buzzed.

"You want me to dump it?"

"No, it's fine. I guess since Kevin is older now we can enjoy it like this."

And enjoy it, we did—that pitcher and another one. By the time we finished off the second one I actually felt lightheaded. I wasn't alone. Sam and Kevin were on a giggle kick and when they started to wrestle around, I just sat and watched.

In Kevin's condition he had trouble standing, and it was easy for Sam to pin him to the ground. She straddled his chest and was tickling him while he bounced his body up and down, laughing hysterically while trying to break free. He finally managed to turn the tables and pinned his mother. He straddled her like she did, but instead of tickling her he held her by the arms and leaned slightly forward. Both of them were laughing and looking at each other. But then the laughing stopped, and a more serious expression washed over them. Kevin leisurely hunched forward and gently kissed her lips. I saw Sam closer her eyes as her lips parted, welcoming her son's mouth.

Holy shit, it might happen, I thought as he let her wrists go and she pulled his head closer. I could see their mouths pressing hard and knew their tongues were mixing. Kevin lifted his hands and gingerly squeezed her breasts, breaking their kiss. Sam expelled a very deep sigh, and I watched as her back arched, pushing more of her succulent bosom into his palms.

Her right hand palmed his groin, and he groaned, "Oh Mom!"

Her hand pulled away and she grabbed his wrists, pushing him upward as she gasped, "Wait, no! We can't!" I saw her look in my direction.

Thank God I was half out of it already and actually appeared to be sleeping.

"But Mom!" Kevin whined as she pushed him away.

"No buts, Kevin. We can't, and that's all there is to it," she quietly hissed as she walked up to my side.

I felt her shaking my arm, and I batted my eyes open.

"What? You two finished horsing around?"

"Yes. I'm tired. I think I had too much to drink."

"Okay, honey," I said, almost falling back on the couch as I tried to stand up. "I think I did, too."

With our arms around one another we helped each other up the steps, and I yelled to Kevin to lock up.

Now this feels about right, I thought as I woke up, head pounding as it should.

I rolled over to wake Sam up, but she grumbled, "I feel sick," and I let her sleep. She spent the entire day in bed. This was more than just a hangover, and I eventually tried to coax her up once more. Unfortunately, she didn't budge and just kept telling me she didn't feel well.

I started to get worried, but by the third day she came down the steps.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she replied.

I could tell she wasn't just by how she was avoiding our son. Kevin himself tried to talk to her but to no avail. Her mind and feelings were somewhere else, and I hoped it wasn't going to be permanent.

Thankfully, by the fifth day things turned around. She and Kevin were once again talking, and she even asked if he'd talked to Meadow.

Happily, he replied he had and couldn't wait to be with her again.

The following day was the party, and I couldn't wait to see Sam in that dress again. My God did she look so delicious; I knew she would be the hottest woman at that party and I felt damn proud to know she was with me. Kevin was going to spend the night at home, mainly because I asked him to. If the party was anything like years past, we would be too drunk to drive ourselves home.

Sam and I walked down the steps, me in a suit and her in the dress, and Kevin was there waiting with camera in hand. He shot off several quick pictures, and Sam protested accordingly.

I told her it was fine, and if he didn't do it, I would have for sure.

"You're both so fresh!" she said, slapping my arm playfully as we went out the door.

The party was great, and Sam's dress was a hit. I can't tell you how good I felt catching the men staring at her as we danced. It was just about midnight when I got us another drink; I lost count of how many we had. As the clock counted down I held her tight and kissed her long and hard when the New Year arrived.

When our kiss broke, I saw the deep passion in her eyes as she cooed, "Take me home."

"You sure?"

"Yesss," she hissed. "I want you to fuck me."

Yep, Sam was hot. I was in no condition to drive, however, so I gave Kevin a call and told him to hurry.

Sam and I danced a couple more songs while we waited, and she became quite the little vixen. My cock was hard as she danced seductively, grinding her ass and mound against my crotch, even pulling my hands up to her breasts and making me squeeze them.

Kevin finally arrived, and we crawled into the back seat. I don't think we'd even pulled away before her hand dove into my pants and stroked my pole.

Two can play this game, I thought, and reached under her dress. I was surprised to find she forewent wearing panties.

"Surprise!" she whispered, biting my ear lobe and squeezing my cock.

Now I was hot as I eased two fingers into her wet snatch. I think I would have fucked her right there if it wasn't for the fact that we were already home.

Adjusting ourselves as Kevin pulled into the driveway, we beelined into the house. I thought for sure she wanted to rush up the stairs but she shocked me when she turned on the music and in a very sultry voice said, "I want to have just one dance with my son."

"Sure..." I replied, kind of baffled.

So dance they did, and Sam put her arms around his neck while he held her hips. They danced slowly to the beat of the music, and then Sam started to talk—not the usual kind of talk but something different, more like flirting. No, it was flirting. She was actually flirting with him.

I just stood there in shock and listened as she sassily asked, "So you really like this dress?"

Kevin just nodded, and I saw her smile a wicked, lustful smile.

She then moved closer and said, "Does my dress make you hard?"

Kevin nodded again, and I thought, Holy fuck!

Closer still she moved until his groin was rubbing against her, and she devilishly murmured, "Mmmmmm..."

Her head rested on his shoulders as she started to lightly rub against him. Kevin pulled her tight, and her arms caressed his back. Her legs bent slightly, and her hips begin to make little gyrations just like she did on Halloween, trapping his cock against her sex.

She wants him to cum again, I thought, but something was different this time. She wasn't looking him in the eyes; her own eyes were closed, and her breath was racing. She was getting hot herself. When her tempo picked up and Kevin grasped her ass, I knew now was the time to act.

Standing behind her, I whispered in her ear, "You like this, don't you?"

"Oh! Honey I didn't know you were there."

"That's okay," I said, rubbing my hands on her shoulders and pushing her chest closer to Kevin.

Again, I said, "You like how this feels, don't you?"

This time she nodded lazily and purred, "Mmm hmmm..."

I gently grasped the little zipper that held her dress up and eased it down.

"Jarid, what are you doing?"

"Shh, honey, it's okay. Just keep dancing."

Kevin took the hint and casually kissed her neck, causing her to coo.

Ever so calmly I eased the dress off her shoulders until it fell upon the floor, causing Sam to huff, "Wait, what's happening?"

However, before I could answer, Kevin grasped her bare ass and pulled her tight into his groin.

"It's fine, dear," I whispered into her ear. "Let yourself go, I know you want him."

"OH MY GODDD!!" she whined.

Kevin kissed her left breast as his hand moved down to her slit. I couldn't keep my stiff cock at bay any longer. Walking away, I sat upon the couch, unleashed my prick, and stroked it.

"This is so, so wrong," she whimpered, but her hips responded to his touch, pushing his fingers against her clit.

"It's okay. Just enjoy his touch," I said hoarsely, stroking my tool.

Kevin's hand slipped further down, and I could see at least two of his digits were inside her now.

Sam's head tilted back and she moaned. I saw her right hand ease downward and rub over his pants, slowly grabbing and rubbing his cock, teasing him with her seductive touch.

Brazenly I said, "Take it out, Sam. Feel it. Feel your son's cock in your hand."

Whimpering and groaning from Kevin's attack at her snatch, her hands worked hard on his trousers, and they fell upon the floor. I could tell she was a bit hesitant, but I heard Kevin ask softly, "Stroke me, Mom."

"Oh, Kevin," she whined and grasped his tool.

"This can't be happening. I can't be doing this," she cried as her hand stroked and twisted his cock long and hard.

"But you are, Sam. And you want more. Don't you?" I said.

"Oh, Jarid," she sighed while Kevin fingered her a little quicker.

"Don't you, Sam!" I yelled, seeing her body bucking and grinding against his prying hand.

"Oh fuck yess! Yes, I want more!"

Still fingering her, Kevin slowly guided her next to the couch. I could barely control myself. My cock had never been so hard as I watched my son and wife toying with each other. Stroking my stiff wood at a steady pace, I could hear Sam moaning in pleasure.

Then she looked at me with half-opened, lust-filled eyes, her breath racing, and I firmly said, "Fuck him! Fuck your son. Fuck your baby boy."

Sam's expression changed to a serious look, and her eyes widened as she took hold of her son's face and kissed him hard. Then in a swift motion, holding his shoulders, she leaped upward, wrapping her legs around his waist. Kevin quickly held her ass and lowered her down until his cock head hit its mark.

"Ohhh fuuuccck..." I heard her groan as Kevin nestled his dick inside.

Sam started to whimper and wail as she bounced hard up and down, riding him like a pony. I could see he was having trouble keeping his balance. Her bucking and bobbing caused him to fall forward, but thankfully they landed on the sofa. With Sam's back now on the couch, she spread her legs wide, and Kevin thrust into her.

"Yesss! Oh yes! Oh my God!" she wailed, lifting her legs higher to give him deeper access.

Only inches away, I couldn't control my own sexual excitement and coaxed them on.

"Fuck her, Kevin. Make her cum. Make your mom cum hard."

Kevin pounded away and I heard her scream, "Yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! I want this so bad. Give it to me baby! Make mommy cum!"

Grunting and lunging, Kevin went wild. Sam squeezed her legs tightly around him and grasped at his ass, heaving her pussy to meet his every thrust, and then it happened.

With a loud scream she yelled, "I'm cumming! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

I watched on as her body shook profusely. I could tell Kevin was going to pop any second, but suddenly Sam rocketed forward and took hold of his cock. Leaning over him she devoured it, taking his entire dick down her throat.

"Oh fuck Mom! Oh Jesus! Oh no... I'm gonna...nnnnnnn... ohhhh!!" he croaked as his legs begin to shake. Sam never let up and feverishly bobbed her head. Kevin made this strange, gargling sound and then looked as if he suffered a stroke, falling onto the floor. Sam stayed with him, still sucking relentlessly on his cock. My boy's body started to jerk and twitch, and I watched in amazement as my sweet wife sucked our son dry.

Sitting upright, she wiped her lips and made the most shocking statement.

"Did Meadow ever make you feel like that?"

My son, panting hard, just slowly shook his head.

I then heard her say, "Good. Now go to bed. I need to have a talk with your father."

Kevin just nodded and stumbled to his feet.

Oh shit! I thought as my son staggered away.

With my cock still in my hand I feared for the worst. Maybe I took this too far. For whatever reason, Sam just looked at me. I swear I had never seen that look in my life. Deviousness, want, lust...I can't put her expression to words, but as she crawled up next to my side, she took hold of my swollen meat and very sternly huffed, "Take me now."

"I love you, Sam," I said and rolled her on her back. Grasping my dick with both hands, I buried it deeply inside her.

Yesss!!" she hissed and arched her back, grabbing my ass while spreading her legs. "Fuck me, Jarid! Fuck your wife. Fuck me like you fucked your mother!"

What? How...?

It didn't matter. I really didn't care. All I wanted to do was fuck her, and fuck her hard. Within moments we both bucked, gyrated, and thrust so wickedly I thought the couch would break.

Sam viciously hissed, "You liked seeing me fuck our son, didn't you?"

"Yesss..." I grunted.

"Did it remind you of fucking your mom?"

"Ugh, yes..." I grunted again.

Sam pulled me to her, and with her hot pussy sucking on my shaft she whispered, "I liked you watching me fuck him."

"Oh shit!!" I groaned, fucking her with all I had.

Sam's back arched as she cried, "Fuck me! Give it to me, baby!"

I felt my cum ready to explode and finally grunted, "Shit, baby, here it comes!"

My God, I couldn't breathe. My entire body seized up as I climaxed right when she did.

"SSssammm!" I croaked as my cock pumped its seed into her hot sex. I fell forward and listened to our hearts racing.

I struggled to get up but my arms felt like rubber bands, and I heard Sam whisper, "Don't move. I want to feel you in me."

"I love you so much, honey," I said, resting my head on top of her chest.

"I love you, too," she replied, rubbing my back softly.

I smiled with my eyes closed and held her tight. That was my last recollection of that night.

Come morning, I awoke naked and cold on our living room couch. Sam had already left, and I could hear her in the kitchen sounding very chipper. Tossing on my pants from the night before, I ventured to her.

"Want a coffee?" she asked as I plopped down in a chair.

"Oh, my fucking head," I moaned.

"So, I think we need to talk," I heard her say as I held my head.

"About last night?"

"Yes. I already talked to Kevin about it," I heard her say.

I looked at her and sighed. "Listen, I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me."

"Shhh..." she said, putting her finger to my lips. She sat next to me and held my hands, and in a very sweet voice said, "Thank you for last night."