Incestuous Situation

Story Info
An Indian brother loves to play dirty with sis.
1.3k words
3.61
204.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is only for you incest lovers out there. I came across many stories on the internet that seemed false to me so I thought If I change my name and tell you my true incidents, it wont cause me much problems. Reading this story, some of you might think im a pervert-but this is true so don’t judge me without reading the whole story. Some of the elements from stories usually found on the internet depict the women to be voluptuous sexual animals, I wont say that all are just read my story.

This occurred when I was 19 years old. I used to live at home with my parents and younger sister of age 18. My first incident occurred with her. She had just turned 18 yesterday so was quite young but had developed breasts early, though not big as such, they were not bad (of what I could make out through her clothes.) She was about 5ft 2in at that time but had a good figure and god forbid a very squeezable ass. She was a little dark but had good features. Now I was at that time just waiting to lose my virginity so I used to masturbate very often. We had an uncle living with us for sometime who had told us all about sex and about the precautions we should take saying it is necessary information. We both by now knew all about sex.

My sis at this time had just started menstruating and was lets say crazy about sex. I had sometimes seen her watching adult stuff on tv. Of what I could hear of phone conversations it was always about sex.

One day my parents had to go out for dinner. They said they would be out from 7:30 to maximum 11:30. I was supposed to spend the time at my pal’s house but my sister refused to stay alone and I had to accompany her. My parents left at about 7:30. I wanted to masturbate and left the room on the pretext of studying. After some time when I was coming out for water, I noticed her watching two people having sex on the television while tickling her pussy with her fingers through her skirt. I let it go at that time and went inside to continue my masturbation. I had my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes after I was done, I saw her standing in front of my bed giggling. I tried to understand what happened when she said she would tell my parents, I quickly told her about what I saw her doing that time. She got afraid. After a few moments of silence, she asked-do you want to have sex. I said yes I do. She said-will you have sex with me? I know mama has told me all about it, we don’t need to go all the way but please. I thought for some time and then I pulled out a condom from my pocket saying yes I will and you don’t need to worry. No more questions were asked. I suggested we go over to my parent’s room which had a double bed and she agreed.

When we reached the room, there was some uneasy feeling in my head. I didn’t know who would go for it first, before I could finish thinking, she had caught hold of me and started kissing me flat on the lips her tongue going right through touching and feeling everything it could, her hands were feeling my back and squeezing my ass a little later. I thought what the heck if she wants it, shell get it. I pulled her to climb on to me while continuing the kiss and rubbing her thighs. I broke the kiss and started pulling off her t-shirt and as I did so, I saw a crème colored sports bra covering not too big tits, nipples could not be made out, now she got into the action and started unbuttoning my shirt while kissing and licking the rest of my face. The shirt came off and I put her down as she bent down going to work on my pants, in a flash, my pants and underpants were off, she was sniggering holding my underpants while looking at my naked body with my dick standing firmly up pointing towards her. She said I never thought you were so big. See if you can do this and started licking my underpants.

First I thought that was gross but then thought, she wants this so badly why not give it to her. I unclipped her skirt showing me a white cotton panty which was stained yellow. I pushed her on the bed and fell next to her as I pulled off her panty and started licking and smelling the sweet yellow odor. While I was doing this, she had climbed on to me just below my dick and started kissing my stomach using her tongue to lick my nipples and bellybutton she also intertwined her tongue in my chest hair. During this I had moved from the yellow part of her panty to the brown stained one with some traces of red, this was even better than the first, while she had started playing with my balls and dick. I turned her over and started kissing her on the neck while I almost ripped off her bra showing me taut boobs not too big with not much cleavage but good looking all the same, nipples were small and pointing but not much really, I went to work kissing her boobs while pinching her nipples at the same time. She screamed at this scaring me but then said do more please. I went down and turned her over her ass pointing to me. I started kissing the middle licking her ass cheeks all over. Then I said I cant get through so she stood up as I turned over and sat down almost opening her butt cheeks at my face. I gladly put my tongue through tasting nice sweet odors while finding small hair near the ass hole. As I put my tongue through her ass hole, she moaned said it feels very nice.

She now wanted a 69 stance so I said ok, I slept down and her over me, she started taking my dick and balls in her mouth fondling them while I saw a great site that was her pussy. It was now slightly open, very hairy with long coarse hair some of them wet already. I went to work on her pussy hair licking them and trying to get through them as I tasted salty liquid on my way through. I found the pussy hole and put my tongue through the soft flesh. She moaned again. We both had now reached climaxes so I turned over and put on my condom as she climbed over me and started humping. I held her on her hips and started massaging her ass as she screamed with my dick tearing through her hymen. I could feel her pussy stretching each time as I thrust inner and inner. She was so tight it was as if someone was crushing my dick with a sponge. Then I put my hands back to those small breasts and felt the soft flesh. She was all this time bouncing all over me. Making me jizz inside her. After some time I climaxed letting my cum into the condom while her pussy muscles pulled me further in. It was now about 10:30 and we thought we should both finish this up. I then played with her ass and boobs and then she played with my ass. We had a long kiss and broke up.

Our parents never got to know what happened and we continued playing with each other till she got married and left, I used to often take her panties or she used to help me masturbate. It just was a happy ending to something horrorful I must say.