Incident in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah knew she needed to dress quickly or she would not leave. She didn't know how long it would take to research blowjob basics and techniques and she was determined to do that before she came back. She pulled her bulky dress over her head and sat to pull her stockings onto her feet. Frank slid out of bed and pulled his sweat pants on so that he could walk her to the door.

"I'll see you at work," he whispered. Then he gave her one last searing kiss and she was on her way.

* * *

Sarah drove home and noticed that David's car was still in the parking lot. She crept to her room as quietly as she could and opened her laptop. She hadn't ever looked at pornography before—at least not on purpose. There had been a few times that one of her online searches had misled her to a porn website, but she had never stuck around when it happened. Now that she was looking for "how to give a world-class blowjob" she was expecting her search to take a very long time.

Instead, she was surprised when her search immediately directed her to a site called "PornHub," and it did not immediately ask her for a credit card. There was a very helpful and informative one-hour video. She could tell that it was not recent, from the quality of the picture and the dated music, but as she watched the blonde woman in the video confidently pleasing her partner, she felt like she had hit the jackpot. This is exactly what I was looking for! she thought happily. Even better, the gentleman who introduced the video immediately mentioned that it was from a series that included anal sex. She knew exactly where she would go for her next "homework" assignment!

Her mouth was watering before she was halfway through watching it. The only concern she had was that Frank's cock was substantially thicker than the one in the video. As she thought about the thick head of Frank's cock, and the way it had felt and tasted in her mouth, she was incredibly aroused. She shook her head to clear those thoughts and backed the video up a few minutes to make sure she hadn't missed something important.

I wonder if I should be taking notes? she suddenly thought. If she was going to treat this seriously like she would a college class, then surely she should be. Sarah paused the video and got up to find a pencil and notebook. While she was up, she decided that coffee would be a good idea as well. She wanted to be alert.

She padded quietly out to the kitchen, and poured a mug of cold coffee from the pot. A minute in the microwave had it warmed, and she added cream and sugar. Back in her room, she debated for a few seconds before deciding to play the video from the beginning. She took notes and rewound frequently to watch what she considered "key moments" over again. The video recommended practicing with a banana, but just before that, the actress displayed several dildos. All of them were more lifelike than the one she had, but her jaw dropped when she saw the monstrous final dildo in the actress's hand.

It was nearly the size of her entire arm

Thank God he's not that big! she thought. There's no way I could get that thing in my mouth!

She didn't have a banana handy, but she did have her vibrator. Sarah used it to try the techniques from the video as she watched them demonstrated on screen. She got into a rhythm of taking notes, then picking up the vibrator and putting it to her lips. She set it aside and took more notes at each new segment of the video. During those breaks, she also got another sip or two of her coffee.

Naturally, she gagged the first time she tried deep-throating the vibrator. She was surprised, though, that she was able to work it into her throat once she followed the techniques that the video suggested. Sarah doubted that she would be able to do that with Frank the first time, but with practice...

Sarah realized she had spent nearly two hours watching the video and practicing. She saved the web page to her favorites and took her empty coffee mug back to the kitchen. She felt tired but triumphant when she fell asleep.

* * *

Sarah was still tired when her alarm went off three hours later. Still, she looked forward to seeing Frank again. She was unable to keep the smile from her face as she poured a bowl of cereal. Denise joined her at the table for breakfast.

"You look chipper this morning," Denise commented with a sly smile.

Sarah could not help but blush when she met her roommate's gaze. "How did you know?" she asked.

"The way you and Frank were looking at each other last night, it was obvious," Denise replied. "I am so happy for you, Sarah."

"Thanks."

Denise wanted to ask more questions, but they did not have much time and David emerged from her bedroom. He came over and gave her a kiss on the back of her neck. She shivered at that, and then stood and turned to kiss him goodbye.

"I'll see you later?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, kissing him again. "I can't wait."

Denise watched her boyfriend walk away and then sighed and shook herself. She sat down and hurriedly finished her cereal. Sarah smiled at her as she finished her own bowl.

At the school, Sarah delivered the finished pamphlets. Raul and Frank were both there in the office, and the normally commanding presence of the office manager was missing. Both men made Tracy nervous and uncomfortable—not because she was afraid of men, but because those two men...she shivered as they regarded her.

Even though she was happily married, Tracy could not meet Raul's piercing gaze without going weak in the knees. Every time he was around her, it filled her mind with images of what he would do to her if he ever had her alone. She knew she would never be able to tell him 'no,' no matter what he wanted. He had never tried anything in the two years she had worked at the school. Tracy was relieved, but at the same time a little disappointed.

Now she had Frank to deal with as well. He had exactly the same effect on her. With both men standing in the office and looking at her like that, it was all she could do to stand upright. She could picture the two of them dragging her into an empty room and having their way with her.

"Thank you, Sarah," she said softly. "I'm sorry about your dress. Just..." She made the mistake of looking over at Raul and Frank, and shuddered. She had to close her eyes firmly to collect her thoughts. "Um, when you get a chance, let me know what it will cost to replace the clothes that were ruined. We'll add it to your next paycheck."

Sarah reached out and squeezed Tracy's hand. "Thank you so much, Tracy," she said. Then she cocked her head. Tracy's hand was shaking. "Are you okay?" she asked quietly.

"Mm-hmm," Tracy replied. "Have a great day, Sarah." She was shaky as she retreated out of sight to grab a cup of coffee.

After Sarah left the office, Frank returned to the front of the school to direct traffic and Raul began making his rounds of the hallways. Tracy gave a huge sigh of relief when she returned to the front desk. She squeezed her thighs together, unsurprised to find the gusset of her panties was sopping wet.

* * *

The day seemed to drag on endlessly for Sarah. She felt tired, and she couldn't wait to get off work. Frank had dropped in to the library after one of the younger security guys had arrived. He looked around quickly and surreptitiously squeezed her hand.

"I'll be back at the end of the day," he whispered. He handed her a strip of paper. "Here's my phone number. Call me if you need anything. Or if you get a minute and just want to talk."

She nodded. Both of them wished there were no students in the library so they could kiss. Instead, they smiled at each other as Frank backpedaled toward the door. He drove to his apartment and went back to bed, knowing he would want to be well-rested before he saw her again.

* * *

That evening, Frank was surprised when she pushed him back in his bed. He could still read nervousness in her body language, but her voice carried a gentle command that had not been there before.

"Just lie back and relax," she said. "Please don't try to help me or do anything. I want to please you tonight, okay?"

He nodded. "Okay."

Her hard nipples grazed his belly as she bent over him and placed a kiss on his nipple. Her eyes were locked on his. She lifted her head and bit her lip softly.

"Frank, if I do something wrong you'll tell me, right?"

That vulnerable look on her face made her even more irresistible. "Of course," he murmured.

He never had to tell her anything that she did wrong. Instead, he was moaning appreciatively and telling her how incredible she was. "Oh, God, that feels so good," he moaned as she eagerly sucked him.

Sarah had been debating within herself all day whether she should try to deep-throat him or not. She didn't get the chance. Both of them were caught by surprise when her vigorous suction took him right over the edge. Frank gasped helplessly when his cock just erupted in her mouth.

Sarah was looking into his eyes the whole time, and her eyes went wide when she felt the first spurt of his thick cream in her mouth. She just kept right on sucking him, swallowing his cum as quickly as he could feed it to her. It never occurred to her to do anything else.

Frank watched her with amazement. It was easily the best blowjob he had ever had, and only a couple had even come close. He couldn't help but shiver as she drained him, and his mouth was completely dry. He had to swallow and work his tongue around inside his mouth before he could finally whisper, "Wow!"

Sarah slid her mouth slowly off of him, smiling as she licked her lips and swallowed the last of the cum in her mouth. "Was that okay?" she asked nervously.

Frank could scarcely believe it. First that she had given him such an unbelievable blowjob, and then that she even had to ask. Her expression made it clear that she really didn't know. Frank shook his head in disbelief, and then abruptly stopped when he saw her hurt expression.

"Oh, no no!" he said quickly. "Sarah, that was absolutely amazing! Seriously, I have never had such a fantastic blowjob, ever. I just can't believe that you did it so well and then...didn't realize that you were fantastic. How could you be so good at it and not know?"

Sarah blushed and smiled at the compliment. "I've never done it before," she said softly.

Frank's mouth worked for a couple seconds without producing any sound. Finally he whispered, "How is that possible?"

Sarah sighed and rested her head on the inside of his thigh. Her left hand held his shaft and she looked at the head of his cock before looking up at his face again. "Last night, when you licked my pussy, it was the first time anyone had ever done that. It was amazing. I really wanted to return the favor, but I didn't know how. So after I went home last night, I watched a video called 'How to Give a World-Class Blowjob.' It was really helpful. After I watched it, I felt like I had a good idea what I was doing."

"No kidding," he breathed, shaking his head again. Then he abruptly let out, "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't warn you that I was going to come. It completely caught me by surprise. You're not mad, are you?"

"Of course not," she replied, looking perplexed. "Why would I be mad?"

Once again, his mouth worked without finding words. Should he really try to explain it? Sarah looked so happy, pleased that she had done such a good job of pleasing him. His cock throbbed in her hand as he thought about how amazing it had been. Sarah felt it, and looked from his face to the hardening cock in her hand. She sighed happily and her lips opened to eagerly take him again.

Frank watched open-mouthed and groaned. She looked up into his eyes again, and it was clear that she really enjoyed sucking his cock. Her tongue seemed to know all the most sensitive spots, and she had him completely hard again in under a minute.

That video was completely right, Sarah thought. I do feel powerful and in control. I never guessed I would enjoy this, but I love it!

Sarah was able to take half of his cock into her mouth easily—even though it stretched her lips wide open to do so—and she worked her mouth up and down his length while stroking the base with her hand. After only a few minutes of that intense treatment, Frank cleared his throat and swallowed so that he could speak.

"Sarah, if you don't stop that soon, I'm going to come in your mouth again," he warned.

"Mm-hmm!" she moaned happily around his tasty dick. His semen had been a little thicker and more bitter-tasting than she had expected, but she had loved the look on his face when he came in her mouth. She wanted to do it again.

This time, she felt the subtle thickening of his cock before he came. She had been pumping him in and out of her mouth, but she stopped and wrapped her lips around the base of his fleshy helmet so that she could savor every drop this time.

"Oh, God," he groaned. Then his eyes rolled back and he panted as she gulped down his second offering.

After that, he was stubbornly soft. That didn't stop her from trying to suck him off again. Her insistent, hungry mouth was just too much for his sensitive dick. She was disappointed when he pushed her off of him, and it was clear on her face.

"Oh, Sarah," he gasped. "I'm just way too sensitive right now, baby. That actually hurt a little."

"Oh, I'm sorry!" she said. Her eyes looked alarmed.

"Just a little," he reassured her with a smile.

He pushed her onto her back and captured her right nipple with his lips. His right hand slid down to find her moist pussy and he slid two fingers inside her. It was Sarah's turn to gasp when the pad of his thumb pressed her clit and began rotating around it. She was so turned on from sucking Frank off that she came quickly on his fingers. Minutes later, she came again as he sucked her clit and fucked her with those fingers.

It was Frank's turn to savor the look on her face when she shuddered through that intense climax. Her massive breasts shook and her mouth was wide open as she gasped for air. His spent cock throbbed between his thighs. She looked so incredible that he desperately wanted to fuck her. His cock was just not up to the task after the way she had drained him so thoroughly.

"Traitor," he mumbled at his dick.

Sarah was still catching her breath, and her pulse pounded in her ears. She didn't hear him.

After she recovered, she rolled onto Frank as he lay on his back. She sighed contentedly. It felt so perfect the way her head rested between his muscular shoulder and chest. Frank pulled the covers over them, and she fell asleep immediately. Frank smiled as he looked at her contented face. He reached over and turned off the lamp, and listened to her steady breathing until the sound lulled him to sleep.

As intense as that had been, they had fallen asleep very early. Sarah woke slowly in the morning, feeling incredible. She sighed and snuggled against Frank's chest, and felt his arm squeeze her back and shoulder in response. It just felt so right to her, so natural, to hold him and be held. Her eyes opened and she looked at Frank's sleeping face. It was still dark outside, but there was a porch light that provided dim illumination through the slits of the blinds.

Her eyes wandered over his shoulders and chest, and then her hand slid down his firm abs. She sighed happily when her hand brushed the base of his cock. It was completely hard again. Her nipples hardened as she slid down his body. She was about to find out if that thick cock could go down her throat.

Frank wasn't sure if he was dreaming or awake. It felt like his entire dick was being vigorously bathed in hot liquid while a multitude of tongues worked over his shaft. He looked around his dimly lit room and his right side felt cool. It took a moment for him to work out that Sarah's warm body had been snuggled up against that side of him until a few minutes earlier.

He realized that she was under the covers between his thighs. This was no dream, it was heaven on earth! He slowly lifted the covers and looked down at her head bobbing up and down on him. It was too dark for him to see anything, so he reached over and switched on the lamp. The light illuminated Sarah's face. Her expression was triumphant as she looked up at him. Her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock.

Sarah's lips and tongue worked over his shaft and her throat muscles were actively swallowing the first half of his throbbing dick. Frank had never experienced a blowjob like this in his life. And this was only her second try! He could scarcely believe it, but he had no reason to think she was lying about her inexperience.

Sarah looked disappointed when he pulled her gently up from his throbbing dick. Still, her throat was a little raw from having that thick cock head stretching it out. She had to work to clear her throat before she could speak.

"Was I doing it wrong?" she finally croaked out.

"Oh, no, Sarah. Not at all. I just had to stop you or I was going to come right down your throat."

"I don't mind," she replied.

He pulled her up into his lap and she shivered as the thick shaft slid between her moist lips.

"I mind," he replied. "I really wanted to feel your sweet pussy wrapped around me again."

They groaned in unison when she shifted her hips and he slid smoothly into her velvet embrace. Frank squeezed her perky bottom in his strong hands, spreading her open so that he could drive deep inside her. His mouth closed on one hard nipple, and she moaned happily to feel him filling her up once again.

* * *

Desiree was furious when word reached her that Frank and Sarah were dating. Her classroom was just down the hall from the library, and she could see how satisfied Sarah looked every morning when she came to work. Frank had stopped flirting with her entirely. He just smiled and said, "Hi" when she tried to talk to him. Then he walked away from her and into the library. His face lit up when he saw Sarah, and she just looked up at him adoringly.

That should have been me! Desiree thought.

Dan walked up. His voice was mocking. "Well, well. Looks like Frank finally found a little girl to—"

"Shut up!" Desiree barked at him. The hatred blazing in her eyes made Dan take a step back and his eyes went wide. "Don't you ever talk to me again, you pompous jackass! It's all I can do not to stab you in the eye right now. Get away from me!" She stormed away into her classroom.

"Geez, what's her problem?" Dan muttered as he retreated to his classroom.

At lunchtime that day, Desiree noticed Sharon looking glumly at Frank as he wrapped his arms around Sarah from behind. Most of the other teachers in the lounge looked happy for the couple. Sharon was looking at Frank and Sarah, and Desiree recognized that wistful expression. She slid into the seat next to Sharon and got out her lunch.

"Sharon, you're looking at Frank like he's the one that got away," she murmured quietly. "I thought you were engaged."

"Oh, hi Desiree," Sharon sighed. "I am engaged. Or I was. I'm just not sure about me and Jack anymore."

"What happened?" Desiree asked.

Sharon shook her head and looked over at Frank again. Desiree's eyes widened when she saw that look of desperate longing in Sharon's face.

Desiree looked around and then leaned closer to whisper, "You slept with Frank?"

Sharon just nodded.

"Was he really that amazing?" Desiree was practically panting.

Sharon looked around before whispering, "I thought it would be fun. He invited me back to his place. Then I saw his big, fat dick. That was impressive. I could barely fit it in my mouth." Desiree stared at Frank as she tried to imagine it. Sharon went on, "He licked me and I had never had anybody do it so well. But then he got rough."