Indian Couple Experiments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Struggling to breathe as he picked up his pace, I was surprised as his seed shot down my throat. Although I was used to swallowing cum I did not expect the discharge so soon. I choked and tried to turn away as the last drops of his cum were deposited in my mouth which I promptly swallowed. Somehow both the cums i.e. the one of Udit and the one from Raj tasted exactly the same.

’Thanks a lot.’ Raj said. ‘I hope you enjoyed it. Actually this is one of the best and most intimate acts and very pleasurable.And it is only the smart girls who don't act prude and spit it out. Now just a little bit of stimulation more with your mouth and you will get the wonderful fuck I promised you.’

He made it sound as if I was waiting for the promised fuck with the anticipation similar to the one that a child has for a promised toy.I smiled and went back to work on his cock which was now slightly limp but within minutes had regained its former stature.

‘Alisha, would you please do me a favour. Could you please turn around and be on all fours. It will give me a good view of both your orifices. Don’t be embarrassed, please.’ Raj said.

I nodded and went down on all fours. The position was not entirely to me. During our exploratory phase this too had been tried by us. It had its pluses like deep penetration but the face to face contact was not there. He started from the soles of the feet, his hands touching everywhere sending frissons of shivering all over, till he pulled the cheeks of my buttocks apart.

‘Absolutely beautiful.’ He said getting on to his knees. I could feel his erect cock on my thighs till it was temporarily stopped in the groove of my ass hole.

‘Tried it here?’ he asked.For a moment I was afraid lest he would thrust it there.

‘No, please. It will be painful.’ I cried.

‘Okay, relax.’ He gradually brought the cock down to the folds of the lips my pussy. I could feel the wet precum dribbling from the tip of his cock. His strong hands held my legs apart as he pressed the length of his cock into me slowly working it back and forth. I felt the walls of my pussy being stretched farther than they'd ever been before. It felt so good, so damn good. My eyes rolled back and I moaned softly, letting him know I wanted all of him. It took awhile but Raj managed to get his entire cock into me. I could feel his balls tight against my butt. Raj put his arms over my pussy hair. He slowly worked his huge cock in short deliberate strokes. I could feel myself being overcome with the pleasure of his manipulations. He leaned down and pressed each breast and kissed the back of my neck. Spreading my legs farther apart he began stroking his cock in and out of me in long strokes, almost pulling out of me. Slowly at first, then increasing the pace till he was pounding his cock into me, his tight balls slapping against my butt. I grabbed his arms to hold on tight. He worked his cock like the master lover that he was. I came in seconds, and, then again. I pushed my pussy back towards him. ’Oh God, Raj!’ I screamed.

It was at that moment that my eyes happened to see some movement in the dimly lit drawing room below and I saw Udit and Manisha, surprisingly clothed. What were they doing there at that time! I wondered. Raj's eyes were intense, his entire body stiff. I doubt that he heard me or would have stopped even if I wanted him to. He continued plunging his stiff cock into me with hard, deliberate strokes occasionally slowing the pace while swaying his hips to make the head of his cock swirl inside my hot pussy. We'd fucked so hard my head was almost off the edge of the bed. We had to hold onto to each other to keep us both from rolling onto the floor. Raj was making low sounds, which let me know he was thoroughly enjoying fucking me. He definitely loved my pussy and I was having a lovely intercourse.In fact I was having orgasm after orgasm, some more intense than the last. I felt I was going to pass out at any moment, all my strength depleted.

Raj's pace increased so fast the sounds of his pelvis slapping into me filled the room. His body stiffened, his hands gripped my legs hard as he shot his hot, thick load into me. I felt my pussy being filled with his cum, spurting wildly. His eyes tightly shut, his body gave one last shudder, he gave me one long hard plunge and shot the last of his load inside me. I could feel the sticky liquid running out of me as he slowly withdrew his cock, still swollen, covered in our juices. He leaned over me, catching his breath, which was coming in short gasps.

’Oh Alisha, that was awesome!’ He muttered softly, still having trouble getting his breath.

‘I…I think I saw Udit and Manisha there down below.’ I said. I think I sounded slightly disturbed.‘Aw, come on. They must have had a quickie.I think we too must dress up. Udit will be waiting for you in bed. That is the advantage of females. They can have one orgasm after another.’

Raj laughed.I hurriedly got out of the bed and happened to see myself in the mirror. Fully nude with cum dribbling down my thighs. I promptly got down on all fours, searching for my panty and bra giving Raj again a full view of my pussy. Quickly I clutched them in one hand and darted to the bathroom to make myself more presentable.

In the bed at night Udit and I exchanged notes.

‘How was it?’ he asked.

‘Good.’ I said

‘How about you?’

‘Yes, the girl is good but she stuck to her words. Though I tried all tricks she did not let me go below her belly button. She has got pretty big breasts though. I guess you too kept him at bay as we had agreed.’

‘Well, yes.’ I stammered. ‘ Of course, I just let him play with the breasts.’

‘Good, let us see how it is the next time. Raj said that he keeps coming to our town and would be visiting us shortly. Even playing with breasts is quite pleasurable’ Udit said approaching me.

‘God! You are nice and wet.’ He said finding my pussy. ‘Anyway, good that he stimulated you to such an extent.’ I was listening to him open mouthed not knowing whether to be happy or sad about the days to come.

‘May I tell you something?’ Udit asked me seriously.

‘Yeah, sure.’

‘I don’t know why but I have a craving for something.’ he said.

‘What?’ I asked.

‘Chocolate.’ He replied.

‘Chocolate?’

‘Yes, chocolate. Have you tasted chocolate recently, Alisha?.’

While I was wondering what to reply he said with a twinkle in his eye ‘Or something dipped in chocolate?’

My eyes were wide with amazement when he laughed.

‘ Come on now. How did the chocolate taste?’

‘You know it?’ I asked bewildered.

‘Know what?’ he asked teasingly.

‘Come on, now. Tell me about yourself and how do you know this?’

‘Well, we were in the next room, the window was open and if I didn’t find you so engrossed I would have knocked you on the shoulder to apprise you of our presence.’ He said.

‘Oh Udit, you are so naughty. Why didn’t you come into the room? With you the pleasure would have been so much more and I would have felt so reassured’

‘Sure. Next time and don’t let the chocolate dips make you forget your darling husband. In any case watching you too was very pleasurable especially since Manisha and I were watching our spouses.’

‘Tell me how far you went with Manisha.’I was besides myself with curiousity.

‘Well, you should keep wondering that since you got so carried away or else you too would have got to see.’

He laughed and then seeing the disappointed look on my face.’Don’t worry, Manisha is good but you are the best.‘

‘So are you love, so are you.’ I said as I hugged him.