Indian Couple Vacation in Goa Ch. 03

Story Info
Indian wife agrees to expose in Goa…and more.
790 words
4.09
120.1k
22
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Nisha sat on Sam's lap, her massive boobs out of her vest, Sam immediately grabbed her boobs and started pressing them and pulling her nipples. I knew that this was one of her weak points and it made her horny. In a minute, she was moaning.

"Ohhhh...God.....ohhhh...ohhhh." Sam hungrily continued playing with her boobs. My cock was rock hard and I just hoped that the passengers would not hear her moans.

Sam whispered something to Nisha, I did not know what, but she got up and he stood up and lowered his trousers and underwear. In the dark, his cock looked massive. Nisha immediately reached for it and began to stroke it. It was too much for me. I unzipped my fly and released my cock. I was hard and horny, amazed at what my wife was doing.

As Sam stood, Nisha knelt and continued stroking his cock. His cock appeared to grow bigger with her touch. I heard her say something to him. He opened the seat and it was now a mini bed. He lay down on it. Nisha climbed on it and began sucking his throbbing cock.

I was in a state of total shock, my cock rock hard and ready to explode. Was this really my shy Indian wife? She had agreed to expose 'a bit' in Goa. But things had already got so hot...and we had not even reached Goa. I began to stroke my erect and hard cock as I watched her suck Sam's cock.

Sam was moaning as he held her head in his hands. Then he began to push her head up and down as she sucked on his cock. My God, he face was fucking my wife, in the open...and he was letting him to it. His groans were getting louder and faster.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...ahhhh...yessss...yesss...suck it baby...suck it...suck my cock babe...ohhhh...ohhhh...."

It was too much for me, I started to masturbate in a frenzy, looking at Sam fucking my wife's mouth and hearing him moan.

"Ohhhh...suck it...suckkkk ittt...yeahhhh...yeahhh...ohhhh...I ...I ...I'm coming...I'm coming..."

Nisha removed her mouth from his cock and vigorously started masturbating him. In a few seconds, he was shot his load, spraying his cumm all over her face, hair, boobs and vest. Nisha jerked him off till his last drop f cumm had been released. He moaned silently.

I was so horny, I just wanted to explode. Nisha looked across at me, as if she suddenly remembered that I too was there. She got up and I could see globs of Sam's cumm glistening in the dark of the buss, all over Nisha.

I hurriedly stood and lowered both the seats and lay down. Nisha started to suck my Lund (Lund is a word for cock, used in an Indian language.)

The sight of her sucking my Lund in front of Sam, right out there in the open, Sam's cumm glistening on her, made me hornier. I held her head and face fucked her, thinking of how Sam had done the same thing, just a couple of minutes ago.

As I fucked Nisha's mouth, I undid her trousers and parted her panties and started to finger her chut (Indian word for a woman's pussy.) I was shocked to feel her cunt hot and wet. She was indeed very horny.

"Oh God...suck it...suck it...suck my Lund you bitch...ohhhh...ohhhh." I moaned thinking of how horny she had got sucking Sam's Lund. In the darkness, through half closed eyes, I saw Sam get up from his seat. I was shocked to see that his Lund was already erect.

As both the seats had been lowered, there was ample place for 3 people. Sam climbed on top and moved behind Nisha. Nisha was so busy sucking my cock that she was oblivious to Sam. I removed my hand from her cunt, in anticipation of Sam's next move.

Sam began to lick Nisha's cunt. Nisha looked up in surprise, looked at me and then behind to see Sam.

"Ohhhh...." She moaned, as Sam's tongue greedily licked her chut. She got back to sucking my Lund. But I could no longer control myself. I pulled her head away and held it with my left hand, close to my cock. I vigorously masturbated with my other hand and in seconds, I was shooting my cumm, all over her face, mouth, boobs, hair and vest.

She licked my cumm from her lips and sucked me dry. I moaned in ecstasy as I came and watched Sam suck my wife's cunt, hungrily. Nisha continued sucking me as she kept moaning.

"Yessss...yesss....ohhhh..ohhhh..Lick me...lick my chut Sam...lick my chut...Ohhhh." Sam very willingly obliged as I lay back and watched in the darkness of the bus, headed for paradise in Goa.