Indian Couple Vacation in Goa Ch. 04

Story Info
Indian wife agrees to expose in Goa and more.
806 words
4.27
91.1k
16

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh... ohhhh... yessss... yesss.... lick it... lickkkk...lick me Chut..." Nisha moaned. I lay back and watched as the bus sped on its way to Goa. It was dark outside and dark within the bus too.

I was shocked to see my wife so horn and even more shocked to see the way she was behaving. She was o her fours like a dog, her head in my crotch and Sam was licking her cunt from behind. She was thoroughly enjoying herself.

"Ohhhhh... Goddd...lick it Sam...lick it...lick my cunt...ohhhh.... ohhhh...ahhhh..." She continued.

She turned to me and looked, moaning. Then she took my cock in her mouth and began to suck it again. I was hard instantly. I watched her moan and suck my cock as Sam licked her cunt.

Then Sam stopped and sat down by my side. She understood at once and began sucking his cock. Sam was already rock hard. Nisha sucked his cock and pumped mine with her other hand. Then she started sucking my cock and pumping his with her hand.

I looked at Sam and saw that he was thoroughly enjoying himself, as was I. And so was Nisha. Sam reached across for his bag and pulled out a packet of condoms. Nisha saw him and the condoms. She did not stop. She continued sucking my cock and hand pumping his.

Sam stood up and slid the condom onto his erect cock. I watched him and saw that though Nisha was busy sucking my cock, she was watching what he was doing.

Fucking other guys was not what she had agreed to do. So she should have sopped him. I was surprised yet again as she did nothing to stop him. She looked at him out of the corner of her eyes and continued sucking my now very hard and very excited Lund.

Sam got on behind Nisha and quickly rammed his cock into her wet (and hot, I am sure) chut. She let out a gasp. I was afraid the other people in the bus would hear her. So, I pulled her mouth onto my cock as Sam continued to ram his cock into her, fucking her like a dog.

With my cock in her mouth, her moans were muffled. But she was moaning wildly...

"Mmmfff..... ooohhhh... mmmmfmmfmf.... mfmmfmf... oh...Goddd.d...... ogghhh... mmfmfmfmfm.. fukkkkkk.... fukkk.... fukkk meeeee... mmmfmfmmfm." She moaned.

Sam started fucking her faster. That made her hornier. She tried to pull away from me as she wanted to scream with pleasure. But I could not let that happen as it would wake up all the passengers. I held her head with both my hands and drove my cock deeper into her mouth.

She was moaning as loudly as she could, but my cock was silencing her moans. Nisha was enjoying herself to the core as Sam fucked her doggy, which incidentally happened to be one of her most favorite positions.

Sam continued pounding into her cunt as his hands massaged her round as. Nisha moaned..."Ohhh.. ohhhh... fuk meeee.. fukkkk... fukkkk... fukkk... ohhhhhhh... ohhhh..."

The sight and sound of her was too much for me. I shot my load straight into her mouth. I held her head down as she swalollwed my load, moaning all the time. At the same time as I was coming, Sam stopped fucking her and came to face her. He removed the condom. She knew what was coming. I took out my cock from her mouth and waited.

Sam's cock was hard as rock. He too her head in one hand and with the other hand, he masturbated all over her mouth, face and hair. Then he sat down on the seat. I sat down and watched Nisha's face glisten in the dark with fresh cumm.

I was shocked to see her like this. I always knew she was horny but I had never expected to see her like this. That too right in the open, in a bus, where anyone else could see her, but she did not seem to bother about that.

She lay down on the open seat, naked, her eyes closed. Sam and I stared at her voluptuous body. I looked at my digital watch. It was around 1230 in the night. How time flies. I wanted to pee. I told Nisha and Sam that I wanted to pee. We all dressed and Nisha wiped herself with a face towel that I handed her.

Sam went and told the conductor that we wanted to go for a loo break and the bus stopped. Other people too got down to take a leak. There was no toilet and in the dark, we all relived ourselves. Nisha had to go behind a bush and I kept her company. Then we all sat in the bus and the bus resumed its journey to Goa.