Indian Fiancé Submits Ch. 02

Story Info
Indian fiancé finally goes all the way.
6.4k words
4.42
46.5k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndnsex
ndnsex
89 Followers

Preity's mind was in turmoil. How could something so wrong feel so right? She couldn't believe that she'd allowed herself to succumb to her own carnal desires the way she had with Sameer. She couldn't believe that she could continue to love Vikram- her fiancé, with all her heart and at the same time feel her pussy tingle at the thought of Sameer. There were other thoughts that were running thru Preity's pretty little head but they only lasted as far Delhi station where the sight of her older sister and her parents made her forget about everything else.

Over the next 2 weeks Preity did nothing else but spend time with her family or workout, her two favorite things in the world... Whenever a thought about her betrayal crept into her head she would distract herself with meaningless banter with her sister or her mother. The evenings were spent in the gym where Preity made up for not being able to exercise over the past 6 months and felt happy that her already gorgeous body was more toned and the right bits had firmed up even more. Her pre workout swims in the Delhi sun ensured she had a lovely tan by the time her 2 week vacation was up.

As she dressed to leave for the station, she was proud of what the 2 weeks of working out had achieved. Her skin looked perfect, her 34C breast were firm and didn't have a hint of sag, her abs and legs looked well-toned and her perfect ass was now even more perfect. Her new shoulder length hair cut suited her perfectly.

Leaving her family this time wasn't as hard as it had been before. She was preoccupied with thoughts of Vikram and Sameer. Could she stay faithful? Could she remain friends with Sameer? By the time her train pulled into Ahmedabad, Preity had made up her mind! She would not stray again! She would fix her friendship with Sameer! And things would go back to the way they were before!

During the taxi ride back, she firmed up her plan even more. Little did she know that as firm as her plans were to fix her friendship with her best friend, he was just as firm on his plans to finally bed his lovely friend. Even being with his own girlfriend over the past 2 weeks had not blunted his desire for Preity. As her taxi entered campus, Preity sighed and wished that Vikram had been in the country over the past 2 weeks. She would have received some much needed cock and wouldn't have been as sexually frustrated as she was right now. Her dalliance with Sameer had temporarily attenuated her lust her but she now wished that she'd gone all the way... At least that way she'd be completely satiated.

Preity didn't see Sameer the first evening in campus and immediately worried that their little tryst had destroyed their friendship. She saw him in class the next day and felt better for being able to talk to him. Despite her resolve, her first thoughts were of his hard cock and how good his hands had felt on her body. They made small talk for a few minutes before their first lecture started. Preity sat distracted throughout the lecture. Her mind kept wandering to the night that she had spent with Sameer - the feel of his body, the lust in his eyes as he had stared at her nearly naked body, the feel of his warm cum on her breast, the sensation of his mouth on her nipple..... She was brought back to reality by his voice.

The lecture had ended and he was asking if she was going to attend the party that evening. Preity said she was. "What will you be wearing he asked?" with a lascivious look in his eyes. Before Preity could help herself, she answered -- "My white backless top and 'the' black skirt". 'The black skirt' referred to a super short skirt that Preity never wore without tights because it was too short and had too much flare. Preity had just picked out two of his favorite items from her wardrobe. There was only a short pause before anyone spoke, but it seemed to last forever. Preity felt Sameer was waiting for more and felt compelled to describe the lingerie that she had been planning to wear before he said "Good, I'll see you there." Preity couldn't understand why she'd done what she'd done. She hadn't planned on wearing what she'd described much less wearing the two things that showed off her incredible body best and also were Sameer's favourites.

As Priety prepared for the evening, she was apprehensive of what might happen later. She knew that wearing what she'd described to Sameer was a declaration of sorts, but the tingling that she felt in between her legs ensured that she wouldn't be wearing anything else either.

She slipped on her black lace thong that disappeared in between her ass cheeks and did little to protect her modesty. She knew she'd have to go braless as her top was nothing more than a white, diamond shaped piece of satin cloth that tied around her neck as a halter and another thin satin string that tied around the back. It was deep cut and showed a lot of cleavage and left some of the side of her breast exposed. Even in her unaroused state, the satin clung to her firm breast that sat high on her chest and if one looked carefully, they would be able to make out the outline of her nipples.

Finally pulling on her short black skirt, that ended about 3 inched below the bottom of her ass, she felt more naked than she had while stepping out of the shower. She hoped there wasn't much of a breeze because her skirt had a large flare and it would only take a gentle breeze to expose her nearly naked ass and the smallest piece of lace that covered her already moist vagina.

She felt a pang of guilt and thought about changing into something more suitable for a woman who was clearly in a committed relationship and soon to-be-married but simultaneously an incomprehensible urge forced her to exit her room in her current state of "undress" after slipping on her 4 inch black stilettos.

When she reached the party, she noticed that Sameer wasn't there. The dance floor as usual was makeshift and nothing more than an open, small quadrangle just below her two story hostel dorm with a few spotlights that light up the middle of the quadrangle leaving most of it conveniently dark, a DJ booth stood in one corner and an open bar at the other.

It was two drinks, numerous compliments from the boys and a few ugly stares from the girls later when Preity first noticed Sameer; after a few songs, when Sameer hadn't made any attempt to approach her, she wandered over to him. Sameer looked at her approvingly and they made small talk before she noticed something red tucked in his trouser pocket. It took Preity only a second to recognize the trimming on its edges before she realized that it was the red panties that she had left for him the other night. As she looked up at his face, he had a smirk. Preity was blushing, before one of her admirers pulled her to the dance floor.

Preity was a great dancer and many of the boys took their turn to dance with her. The music was loud, the drinks were flowing and the boys as usual used every opportunity to paw at Priety's incredible body. Over the past year, it had become well known that Preity wasn't one of those girls who allowed any liberties with her body but more than a few of her guy friends had noticed that this night, she wasn't as "frigid" as she had been in the past. It also hadn't gone unnoticed that she was showing more skin today than she had ever done in the past.

It didn't hurt that no matter where they placed their hands, they landed on naked skin. One of her cleverer friends had managed to maneuver Preity into a darker corner where he thought he might have more freedom with her. Although Preity was drunk, she was aware of what was happening. He had only been as brave as moving his hands down to her lower back, just above her ass, while the other was on the back of her lower thigh before he was interrupted by Vishal who asked for a dance.

Vishal was one of the brightest and best looking guys in Preity's year but this also made him extremely arrogant. He had made it very clear that he would love to get into Preity's pants but Preity had shunned his every advance. Because of his numerous bawdy advances, both Sameer and Preity hated him and secretly they all knew that it was because they both wanted Preity although the public pretense for their mutual dislike was an earlier drunken brawl.

Preity slid into Vishal's arm maintaining a safe distance. A few seconds into the dance, Sameer's eyes met Preity's. Sameer continued to watch Preity dance with Vishal for a whole minute before he gave a slight nod of his head. Preity saw him nod and without having to say it, the nod seemed to suggest that she should get on with it.

Preity continued to match Sameer's gaze as she melted into Vishal's arms. Vishal didn't need any further encouragement and in this dark corner, his one hand slid under Preity's skirt and cupped her naked ass, pulling her into him. She could feel his hard-on grinding against her lace covered pussy as they moved in unison. Vishal maneuvered Preity further into the darkness as his other hands gently caressed the side of Preity's breasts that was easily accessible because of the shape of her skimpy top. Preity continued to look at Sameer as his arch nemesis's hands roamed her body. From where he was standing, he could see what was happening but hadn't moved to stop it. He gave Preity an approving smile that she returned. Vishal had been caressing and dry humping Preity for 5 minutes before he was confident that no one was paying them attention. He moved his lips to her neck and started sucking on her smooth skin. Preity at no point had removed her eyes from Sameer's.

As he sucked harder, Preity felt his hands grab more of her ass and move closer towards her pussy and for the first time in 5 minutes or so, she closed her eyes and disconnected from Sameer's gaze while continuing to allow this man whom she disliked so much, to continue to play with her body and mark it as his own while another man stared at them. Neither of whom could actually lay any claim on her body.

Preity was lost in the moment and felt the gentle pain that accompanies the start of a hickey before she heard Sameer's voice.

"Want to take a walk" Sameer suggested rather than asking. He took her arm as he gently pulled her away from Vishal. Both Vishal and Sameer exchanged a smile. Vishal smiled from the gloating that he felt for having conquered "Sameer's girl" while he mistook Sameer's smile as a sheepish response to his humiliation. Nothing could have been further from the truth because Sameer's himself was gloating. He had himself derived a perverse voyeuristic pleasure from watching Preity in Vishal's arm. He was also smug from knowing that Vishal might have unknowingly assisted him in achieving his goal.

Sameer continued to support Preity as they meandered down towards the Amphitheatre. As soon as they were out of sight of the dance floor, his fingers rubbed the skin over the faint bruise that had developed over Preity's neck. Preity felt the pleasure and the pain of her lewd public act. "Enjoy yourself?" he asked "Did you?" she replied. Sameer looked down towards his crotch which had clearly tented with his erection. "What do you think?" he said as her eyes followed his gaze to his crotch. They both burst out laughing.

She looked at his broad shoulders and his handsome face and thought about his 7 inch cock as they walked in the moonlight. Her thoughts also went back to her own fiancé -- Vikram who was miles away. She wondered why she was denying herself when there would be no consequences, no one would know, no one would find out, much less her fiancé who was thousands of miles away in another continent.

She was only 23 and having only ever felt one cock in her pussy, she wondered what another one would feel like. Why shouldn't she have the bachelorette life that all her friends were enjoying and possibly Vikram? How could she be certain that he had remained faithful? She realized that celibacy wasn't worth it, especially because it would never have any consequences.

She quickened her pace to get to the Amphitheatre, a popular make out point but probably not at 1 am. She couldn't wait to feel her lips against Sameer's now. To both their disappointments, when they got there, they noticed another couple sitting in the amphitheater and making out. They sat a respectable distance away from the other couple and also away from each other.

"Why did you let Vishal touch you?" He asked with lust heavy in his voice. "Why didn't you stop him?" She replied, matching his tone of voice. "Where did his hands get to?" "Where do you think?" she retorted playfully. "What if someone had seen you?" "I thought someone WAS watching?" "Did you enjoy it?" he asked again. This time Preity looked down to her chest and Sameer followed her gaze to notice her erect nipples poking through the satin material. They both burst into laughter again.

Even the only light was from the full moon, Sameer could even make out the papules around her breast pressing against the satin. "Your body looks amazing!" he said, clearly objectifying her. "Thank you" she said, beaming at his appreciation. Normally she didn't like being objectified, but right now, she wanted to feel nothing more than an object of his affection.

The other couple had just left and as soon as they disappeared over the edge, Sameer slid closer to her and had just invaded her personal space when they were interrupted by Sameer's best friend who looked at them with suspicion. They both wondered how much of their conversation had he actually heard. While most people came to the amphitheater to make out, Anuj knew that his best friend liked to sit there and smoke. He knew Sameer had a girlfriend back in Mumbai and he beckoned Sameer back to the party in a manner that left no doubt that he felt that the both of them being there alone meant that they were up to no good.

Sameer knew he would have to join the party with his mate if he wanted to avoid any further suspicion being cast on either of them. He ushered Anuj away saying that he would have to walk Preity back to her dorm slowly because of her heels and would join him as soon as he had dropped her off.

As they walked back Preity felt like she'd been kicked in her stomach. She had just experienced what it might have felt like, had they been caught red handed. She thought about the ensuing consequences that might have followed and she felt physically nauseous at the thought. She had felt an iota of the humiliation that she might have had to go through had she been caught sleeping with Sameer and this little bit of humiliation itself made her want to lock herself in her room and never show her face to Anuj. She was already worried that Anuj might spread rumors about her and she couldn't bear the thought of people actually gossiping about her, had she been caught sleeping with Sameer.

If she hadn't had the resolve to remain faithful before, she had certainly found it now. She had to walk with Sameer's help thanks to her inebriation and her tall stilettos but made sure his hands were in a respectable place. When they got back to the dance floor, Preity decided to hang around for a little while longer before she went back. It was around 2am that Preity retired to her room unusually early and unusually sober.

As she entered her room, she examined herself in he full length mirror and liked what she saw even at the end of a night of partying. She switched on her camera to take photos for her fiancé and was in the middle of recording a video message that she would email him later when she heard her door open. As she turned around she saw Sameer enter her room.

He turned around and bolted it. Normally Preity wouldn't have worried about his being missed at the party but tonight after what had happened with Anuj, she was extremely nervous. Besides, she didn't want him in her room because she could already feel her resolving melting.

She turned back around and faced away from him as if to ignore him and asked him to leave. He refused as he stepped forward towards her. He kissed her on the same spot that Vishal had left her bruised and marked. "HHHHMMMMMMMMM" Preity moaned in pleasure before she said "We can't do this". "We can't do what?" he asked as his hand encircled her waist and he continued to suck and nibble her neck from behind causing the same pleasure and pain she had felt on the dance floor with Vishal at the very same spot on her neck. Preity was moaning but hadn't given in yet. Sameer continued to suck on her neck to darken the hickey as if he was erasing the previous one only to re-mark her as his own. "If you liked what Vishal did, you'll love what I do to you. NO one will ever know, EVER." He whispered. It was as if Preity had been waiting to hear those last 6 words. Even if they might have been a complete lie; from his mouth that was giving her so much pleasure, those words seemed the gospel truth.

Preity said nothing as his hands now started to caress the bottom of her breast and the other stroked her thigh and ass, lifting up her skirt. Sameer pulled her back and she felt his hardness pressing against her ass. The feel of a rigid cock reminded her how badly she wanted, NO, needed one.

Completely convinced that she deserved this and that no one, much less her fiancé would ever find out, she returned his kiss as their mouths mashed together. He kissed her as he his hand struggled to reach her nipple. Her top was tight around her perfect 34C breast but that was easily remedied. She pulled on the string that tied around the back and it released her top that still hung around her neck. Without needing to ask, Sameer undid the knot around her neck and once again Preity was topless in front of Sameer.

Unlike the last time though, there was no hesitation this time. She pulled his mouth to her erect pink nipples. As he sucked on them she let out a loud moan. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! This felt so good. She needed him; she needed his mouth on her body, his tongue on her nipple. There was urgency now. She needed his cock. She pushed him back on the bed and started undoing his belt and pulling on his trousers.

Sameer helped her pull down his trouser and his boxers in one go. As they fell to his ankles, Preity gawked at his manhood. It looked even bigger than it had the last time... It looked delicious!!! Not someone who usually enjoyed sucking cock, she was drawn to his. She wanted to taste this delicious tool that was about to give her so much pleasure. She bent down and kissed the tip with a sense of gratitude towards it, almost thanking it for its size, girth and the joyride she was about to receive because of it. If only Vikram could see her now. She was kneeling on the floor in a skirt that little to hide her ass, her 34C breast hanging naked with her nipples taut and wet from another man's saliva, with his cock about to enter her mouth.

She licked the shaft from tip to base and savoured the taste. She kissed it again before she took its mushroom head in her mouth. Sameer couldn't believe his luck. He had at best thought he would get her in bed, but a blow job from this gorgeous babe was unbelievable. In the year that he had known her, he had never thought she was someone who would ever suck cock, much less enjoy it, but apparently she did. She bobbed her head lower and lower till the entire 7 inches were in his mouth. Sameer felt her nose against his pelvic bone and realized that she had taken all 7 inches in her mouth, something his own girlfriend had never managed.

He held her hair out of the way. He loved the sight of her pretty pink lips wrapped around his cock. She sucked on his cock with gusto and made sure that at the end of each bobbing motion, his entire cock was in her mouth. She looked up at him while her mouth remained on his member. "Oh yeah suck on my cock you bitch" he said. She moaned again, she liked being his bitch. "Ooooh, someone likes being a slut, doesn't she?" he said. This time she looked up and shyly nodded her head, her lips still around his cock. She continued to suck on it while her hands caressed his balls. She felt the saltiness of his precum in her mouth so she slowed down. She would have liked nothing better than tasting his cum but she need a cock in her pussy first.

ndnsex
ndnsex
89 Followers
12